Snow Encounter

Story Info
Snow and fire together.
914 words
4.17
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers

The wind blows over the hillside and the snowflakes are drifting relentlessly across the valley. The sky is dark and the clouds pregnant with anticipation of the next blizzard. It's cold and I wrap myself deeper into the coat I am wearing, feeling the soft fur sweep across my cheeks. My boots are wet through but I can see the cabin up ahead. There it will be warm. As I open the door I feel the warmth of the fire wash across my frozen skin. I collapse into the chair and relieve myself of my wet clothes. Slowly peeling them off to dry myself out. As I sit there with the heat of the fire on my bare skin I can hear the wind blowing outside and I know I am alone on the hill. I watch the flames as they lick at the dry wood and consume it with a lustful greed. I must have fallen asleep because when I open my eyes the fire is low and there is someone else here. I feel him before I see him. I look down and there is a man sitting on the fur rug at my feet.

His dark eyes and thick hair glow with the light of the fire. There is fire in those eyes too as he stares at me. His long thick hair trails down his broad chest like a mane as he sits there wrapping the tendrils of the fur rug around his fingers. His gaze drifts to the fire and he seems lost there for a moment but his hands wander nearer to my feet which are aching with having been out in the cold so long. They welcome the warm touch and although I am naked I am unafraid of his touch. The strong hands caress my feet and ever so secretly begin to wander a little further up my legs. His hands stroke my thighs as he sits between them regarding me with that same knowing look. His fingers are so gentle but so sure on my bare skin.

Slowly he starts kissing the inside of my leg, slowly moving further and further up until I can only see his eyes looking at me from below. I feel fingers touching the top of my thigh and I gasp as they graze my slit. I have touched there many times but it never felt like that. The fingers begin to probe me, stroking my soft inner flesh as it starts to moisten and contract. There is something else there too. His breath upon my wetness sends shivers through me and I cry out as I feel his tongue touch me. This wet snake seems to invade me, tasting my wetness with that sweet smell. His tongue explores me inside and his hands grasp my butt pushing his face deeper into my wet pussy. My hands are in his hair pushing him deeper and harder to continue.

He rises up and kisses me hard and I can taste myself on his lips and feel his fingers once again stroking my soft flesh. The other hand envelops my breast taking the whole of it and teasing the already hard dark nipple there. He takes it in his mouth and the tongue starts to work again. As I slide off the chair to join him on the floor I feel the warm fur of the rug pressing into me as his body presses onto mine. Suddenly he sits up, his hands slide into my hair as he goes to stand. Worried I have offended him I grab his hand with my leg and go to pull him down again. Instead he moves himself unto my face and I can see his long hard shaft standing in front of me. I reach to touch it but he pins my hands to the floor above me and slowly puts it into my mouth as I lie below him. He starts to fuck me but not in my pussy, he is fucking my mouth and I can feel the head going deep into my throat as he thrusts into me ever harder and faster. he is breathing hard now and moaning as he puts it deep into my open mouth, hungrily swallowing every inch.

I think he is going to come, but he stops, he pulls it out and before I realise his intention he rams it into my wet and waiting pussy. I cant help but cry out with the pleasure that I have been waiting for. Over and over again he thrusts into me as I wrap my arms and legs around him. slowly he inches it in, bit by bit as I beg him to put it all inside me. I want him, every little bit. Our bodies are pressed hard together, moving as one. Harder and harder he drives me into the fur of the rug. Every time his body goes to meet mine I rise up to meet his. We are not human on that rug but two animals fighting each other for control. With yet more vigour our bodies clash together. Finally his body stiffens and he cries out before collapsing upon me.

The sweat from our bodies glistens in the firelight as it evaporates from the heat. The wind is howling outside and the snow is still falling, but the sun is lightening the sky and a new day is beginning. Who knows what it holds.

Karien3474
Karien3474
19 Followers