Snow Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? Chantel and looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and joined Julie at the windows. A line of flickering lights could be seen a couple miles below, snaking their way up the curving road. “Injuns, huh?” I snorted. It was just the headlights of the rest of the party coming our way, blinking on and off in the thick pines.

“They’re coming up here with every intention of raping and ravaging us, aren’t they?”

“They damned well better be,” Chantel laughed. “Looks like three vehicles of pesky ravaging injuns are headed our way.”

“I make it four,” I bantered back.

“Pussy lick… out on the front deck… till everyone else is inside?” Chantel challenged.

You serious money gamblers can chortle all you want, but playful as it had been intended, Chantel had just thrown down a hefty wager. With the sun now on the other side of the mountains, the outside temperature had been dropping steadily… ten degrees in that last forty-five minutes alone. It was shaping up to be the first cold snap of the year. They were freakish, even this late in the Fall—the potentially killer freezes generally held off until February and March—but that didn’t make an early warning-freeze anything to sneeze at.

In regards to Chantel’s lascivious bet, I carefully assed my one hole card; Chantel wasn’t wearing her glasses and I didn’t need them for distance… yet. I smiled at my reflection in the window and upped the ante to see if Chantel was bluffing. “Licked gets to wear boots, the lickee has to do it just the way she’s dressed right now.” The three of us were decked out in Summerset C C cheerleader outfits and our pompoms were waiting by the front door. Mine was a little snug, but, per the rules, it wouldn’t still be on me five minutes after Chantel led us in a rousing cheer for our victorious starters.

Without batting an eye, Chantel called my counter bluff. “You’re on.”

It wound up being a win-win/no win pot. Out on the snow drifted front deck, with the crotch of her too tight, powder blue cheerleading panties pulled aside and the lickee resolutely kneeling bare-legged in the snow, the “winner” stood there shivering her damned near bare ass off, getting her pussy, admittedly, nicely licked, but impatiently watching all nine of our startled, then laughing victory partiers troop past us and into the warm house.

When the last of the lewdly entertained onlookers finally backed inside the wide open doorway—Jimmy wouldn’t stop standing there, gawking at us—I pushed Chantel into the snow, bolted inside and damned near had my entire frozen ass shoved into the monolithic living room fireplace when she slammed into me. “Are… aren’t you gla… glad you wo…won the be… bet?” she stammered, flipping up her short skirt and sticking her own ass back at the roaring fire.

I shiveringly retorted, “You ca…call being turn… turned into a da… damn near naked pop…Popsicle win… winning!”

“That’ll teach you to bet with an elder stateswoman slut, Chanty,” Amir laughed.

“Not… not a fu… fucking chan… chance,” Chantel sputtered back and winked at me. “Double or no… nothing next time, slut?”

‘Oh, what the fucking hell’, I decided. “You’re on. But next time the lickee has to do it bare-ass naked.”

Everyone laughed uproariously. It had been a crazy, bone-chilling stunt, but it had gotten our Black Cock/Sluthood Victory Party off to a rollicking good start.

At it again…

Chantel did lead us in a rousing cheer for our “Triumphantly up and ready to go” black cocked heroes. But, it wasn’t given by four scantily clad cheerleaders and one teacher whose borrowed outfit was too short for her long, lanky body; it was four Junior College girls and one elder stateswoman slut jumping up and down, chanting and waving our pompoms in the air… all five of us, obligatorily, bare-ass naked, our naked tits flopping around obscenely.

Tossing aside our pompoms, Holly, Julie, I, Chantel and Rhonda—all five of us crouched, our knees wide apart, our hands firmly planted on our hips and our naked asses to the fireplace, determinedly faced down our equally determined hoard of raping and ravaging, big black cocked injuns. And, in unison, we challenged them to, “Come get your just rewards… Boyz!”

After a spirited blowjob contest (5 on our team and 7 on their team, I—being the elder stateswoman got the honor of taking Nubian’s cock in my mature cunt and the truly adventurous anal slut on our team, Holly, ecstatically took all twelve inches of young Surprise’s hard black cock in her ass) in which no one lost, all 12 of us won big—the guys got to nut in our mouths, we got to swallow all of their slurypy cum—we five victorious sluts marched into the kitchen to put together some nutritious party favors for our big cocked, mouth-ravaging (and 2 assholes ravaged, too) black injuns.

“Nutritious” is really a relative term. Down below, in civilized society, it normally consists of one or more of all four food groups—with heavy emphasis placed on frequent consumptions of fruits and vegetables. But, up here in our “anything goes” sex fortress, except for the platters of hamburgers and hotdogs Rhonda and Holly grilled up on the big griddle—alongside the biggest electric range I had ever seen, it was all finger foods. Bags of chips and pretzels and bowls of dips and chili; boxes of crackers and cans of squirt cheese; plates of thinly sliced summer sausage, pepperoni and salami, Swiss, Cheddar and Colby cheeses; long neck bottles of cold beer—furnished by the team’s “old man”, Bull—or frosted mugs of Pepsi, Coke, 7up, Mountain Dew, Cherry cola or root beer, for those who didn’t wish to imbibe. Putting anything resembling real honest-to-God food in our bellies could wait until sometime late the next morning. Tonight, it was “let it all hang out” party time! And we five hyper-sexed white sluts really liked the way our guys let their big hard black cocks just hang right out there… generally speaking, right in our appreciative Sluthood sister faces.

After the stirring performance Chantel, Julie and I had put on for them at my initiation, I knew it would be coming sooner or later, and sure enough, Cannon demanded another hot and explosive lezzie show…this one starting all five sisters of the Sluthood.


Like we sluts had any intention of not complying. Yeah, right! It would be just as much for the guy’s benefit as for our own. As you’ve, no doubt, realized by now, on top of everything we were willing to do for our guys (and to one another) or allow them to do to us, all five of us were blatant exhibitionists. Doing ourselves in front of the guys was, as Julie put it, “Like… this mega-major turnon.”

The conundrum this time wasn’t which toys to start off with; it was whose bag of goodies to choose them from. Julie’s bag of “girl toys” was impressive. But, the unbelievable conglomeration of bristling vibrators, big black dildos, long, thick, black double-dongs, plus four extremely realistic, huge, black strapons that literally spilled out onto the floor from Holly’s proudly opened trunk—and that’s not including a puzzling four-pronged, bouncing beach ball contraption I chased down and couldn’t for the life of me figure out what it could be used for, or even how, until Holly explained that it was for having a sort of four-way lesbian circle jerk…

I mean, knowing we could have our pick of any or all of the hard, buzzing, bendable, but realistically firm, or silly squiggly sexual aids in Holly’s military foot locker… It was like… like being turned hog-wild loose in a veritable sex toy factory.

“Where in heaven’s name did you get all of…” I gasped. “This!”

“Over the Net,” Holly matter-of-factly informed me. “You’d be surprise what really nasty things you can get off the Net, Diane. They’ve got this one thing, it’s called a Sybian, it’s like this drum, turned on its side, with this big black cock sticking up on it… You squat on the drum, with that big cock all up inside you, then you turn it on and the mechanized cock does most of the work; buzzing and worming around inside you, fucking in and out of your pussy while you just sit there, or ride the hell out of your Sybian Boney Pony.”

Holly’s eyes were getting glassier the more she explained how to use this Sybian thing to me. “I really want to get one, but I know dad would go fucking ballistic if he found out I was charging $1500 on my credit card for just one sex toy.”

“Fifteen hundred dollars! For a ‘Fuck yourself’ aid!”

“Sex isn’t cheap on the Net,” Rhonda advised me. “You get what you’re willing to pay for out there, and $1500 is about right for a Sybian, though that would be for one of their top-of-the-line models.”

I really wanted to hear more about this, but, with impatient Cannon snarling, “We gonna get a show from you sluts, or not?” there were more real—not realistic—matters to be seen to and I snatched up the long, gold vibrator on top of Holly’s awe-inspiring collection of sex toys. “Back to back to back,” I loudly suggested, “same as the last time?”

“I don’t think so,” Holly counter offered. Digging around in her trunk, she pulled out a big, black gel vibrator and held it aloft like it was the winning trophy. “If I read you right, it’s gonna be five sluts masturbating for our guys this time around.”

It was pretty much the same show Chantel, Julie and I had put on for the guys at my inauguration orgy… with a couple of exceptions. This time it was five sluts, arranged back to back to back to back to back in the middle of a large blue tarp to protect the expensive carpeting, wantonly masturbating ourselves to orgasm for our guy’s entertainment.

But that wasn’t the biggest difference. I could spurt—more frequently and with greater ease now—and Julie was getting better at it with the guys watching. I had thought Chantel could gush, but I was wrong; Chantel only spurted very hard. Holly GUSHED! Shaky from my own explosive orgasm, I crawled around to witness for myself the copious gushes of watery girl cum that spewed from the depths of the young girl’s brunette-haired cunt. “My FUCKING God!” I was, to say the least, incredulous. “How do you make yourself do that?”

“I didn’t know I could,” Holly answered weakly. If it hadn’t been for the other naked bodies propping her up, she would have toppled over; she was that spent. “Rhonda… Rhonda showed me I could.”

Flanking her, Rhonda and Julie eased her back onto the floor; otherwise she likely would have knocked herself out if she fell back. “I didn’t show her how to do anything that doesn’t come natural to her, Diane,” Rhonda said. “The first time she did it to me, I thought a water main had broken in the dorm room below ours.”

Holly’s eyes were closed and her lower jaw hung slack. There was a blissful radiance in her freckled face. Girl juice—now in fits and starts—still spurted from her sopping-wet pussy. “How long does she do this?” I had to ask.

“She’ll trickle for another minute, maybe two,” Rhonda chuckled. “But it’s going to be twenty minutes or so before she can actively participate in much of anything.”

“I can well believe that.” If I had cum that hard, instead of lying there, basking in the glow of a truly explosive orgasm, I’d be out cold for the rest of the night.

The angry purple head of Phat’s hard black cock looked like it was about to burst. “Can she still suck a cock like that?” he asked.

“Stick yours in her mouth and find out,” Rhonda offered.

Kneeling astride Holly’s head, Phat slid his severely swollen cockhead between her parted lips. Holly’s mouth immediately went to work on it, greedily pulling more of his cock into her mouth with her lips. She was quickly suckling like a contended, half-asleep baby on a long, thick black nipple. “Holly Shit!” Phat gasped a few seconds later and with his balls tight against Holly’s tightly pursed lips, most of his cock in her throat, he shot jet after jet of hot jism into hungrily-swallowing Holly’s heaving belly.

Holly’s cunt spewed one long stream of girl juice as she continued swallowing around Phat’s pulsating cock. Rhonda laughed. “That’s the one part of her that continues to function, no matter what… her mouth. Holly’s eaten me while asleep… honest. I’ve woken up… so fucking horny I’m ready to cry, but all I have to do is squat over her face and the second my pussy touches her lips, Holly’s insatiable mouth instinctively goes into action to get me off. I’ve cum in her face and she’s never even woken up… just licked her lips with that contented smile on her kisser… still sound asleep.”

Rhonda leaned down, took the last spurt of Holly’s girl juice in her face, then French kissed her wet pussy and lewdly winked at me. “Our ‘not-so-innocent’ Iowa farm girl is un- FUCKING –believable.”

“You got that right,” I agreed, just before anxiously closing my mouth around Boner’s hard black cock. As I contentedly sucked off Boner, from the corner of my left eye I saw Chantel swallow Amir’s cock and Julie go down on D-bone while Surprise moved around to fuck her doggie with his impossible cock. From the corner of my right eye, I watched Rhonda smile as she settle herself completely onto Bull’s huge cock, then take Cannon’s presented cock into her mouth.

The room was filled with the moans and groans, noisy sucking and slurping, and the unmistakable sounds of horny wet white cunts being superbly fucked by big hard black cocks. Chantel got her mouth filled with hot jizz from Amir’s slender black cock, then Julie got a nice load from D-bone’s. I slowed my sucking of Boner’s boner and watched Rhonda swallow Cannon’s load of spunk. I shifted my spying gaze and watched Jimmy pound Julie from behind with all twelve inches of his cock until, at the last possible second, he pulled his cock from her cunt and blew a huge load against the puckered rose bud of her asshole.

Back to my right, Cannon had backed away and Rhonda now had her hands braced against Bull’s pecs. With glazed eyes she was fucking herself on his cock in a mindless frenzy. “God, your cock is fantastic, Bull,” she panted as she pounded her cunt up and down on his cock. She franticly rocked back and forth and side to side. “Gimme me your load, Baby. Shoot your hot load of baby juice way up inside me.”

I tried to time my sucking of Boner with Rhonda’s demented, determined fucking of Bull. I came real close. Rhonda’s back arched and her entire body went rigid as Bull pumped his baby seed into her just as Boner’s cock swelled in my mouth. My attention necessarily diverted, I heard Rhonda gasp, ”Yesssssss, Lover, pump it into me! Knock your nasty white slut up, Ernie!” as I sucked, slurped and swallowed all of Boner’s yummy spunk. Only after I had dutifully milked Boner’s balls empty with my hands and mouth did I turn my full attention to Rhonda and Bull. Rhonda was prostrate on top of Bull and they were making out; not like two people who had just fucked on the floor in front of others, but like… Well, as two lovers would.

And then it hit me. Ernie? I had distinctly heard Rhonda call Bull Ernie when he had ejaculated inside her and I couldn’t help thinking, “Was there more going on here with Bull and Rhonda than met the casual eye?” Was there possibly more than just some hard black cock/ hot white slut fucking developing between Rhonda and Ernie?

To be continued…

12