Snow Mesmerism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl shrugged her shoulders. It was clear to Willet she was not bothered - did not mind not going back to the valley and the farm below and, no doubt, then trying to get home. That pleased him - pleased him a great deal.

They talked as they drank, about the fells and the sheep, about Willet and his life and about the girl. Another pot of tea and still they talked.

"What I'd really like now is a bath. Would you mind, if it's not too much bother?"

It was a bit of a business, not a simple matter of running a tap but Willet hardly minded that. The thought of having Eleanor once more naked in the kitchen made it anything but a chore. "No, of course not."

He got down the old tin bath and placed it on the floor and began the process of filling it. It would have been pleasing to have had bubble bath for it, make it look all sudsy like similar baths in the 'Westerns' although that was partly to hide the naked actress' breasts. It would have been quite nice to have seen Eleanor's breasts and nipples poking through the bubbles of a foaming bath.

As strip teases went, Eleanor did not really have the right gear. Removing old baggy jumpers and corduroys was not quite the normal thing for the stage, but Willet was happy enough. She just began removing her clothing as he slowly filled the bath.

It was not quite a transformation scene in a pantomime but certainly there was quite a difference between the shapeless, baggy person of indeterminate sex and the young girl standing in just bra and panties. Inside his own clothes Willet felt the blood pumping into his sexual organ. Did she know the effect she was having upon him? The slightly coy, sidelong glance as she reached to undo her bra rather suggested she did!

Another sluice of water into the bath and Willet tested the temperature. "How's that?"

The bare breasted girl bent to test, stretching the material of her panties over her buttocks. Female buttocks do something to a man, not least when the women is bending forward. They certainly stimulated Willet!

"That's just divine."

Willet stared as she straightened and then eased her panties down. First dimples and just a hint of a cleft and then the divide between fleshy, round buttocks slowly being revealed. Eleanor was not just tugging her panties down: she was slowly rolling them down. Deliberately provocative? Willet rather thought so!

Good to simply watch the girl put one feminine foot in the bath and then the other before slowly lowering herself as she got used to the hot water, her thighs opening a little and then showing rather more of her curls than if merely standing. It was a good sight.

"I'm sorry there's not room for two."

There was quite simply no space at all for another and Willet certainly regretted that! But, again, so good to hear her suggest such a thing. He sat watching the girl, after a time getting up and making more tea. They sat chatting, Willet on a chair, Eleanor in her bath.

"I'm being selfish. You'll want your turn."

He did, but watching the girl pick up the soap and lather herself was a pretty good alternative pleasure.

Eleanor rose and Willet wrapped her in a towel just as the day before and she stepped from the water. More hot water added and then it was Willet's turn, his turn to strip and reveal his naked body - and erection. It was present, it had so made itself felt. He liked the way the girl was watching him, liked the way her eyes roved over his body as he moved to the bath. The water was, indeed, lovely. Hot and relaxing after the day's work, relaxing to muscles - if not to that 'muscle.' His knob stuck up out of the bath water all on its own, clearly not minded to go down and hide under the water.

Still they talked but when it was time for Willet to rise from the water, Eleanor too stood and unwound her towel and gave it to him. The action had a strangely symbolic feel to it. Rather than retrieve the other towel from the Aga, Eleanor was sharing her towel with him and, at the same time, becoming fully naked with him. It suggested an interest which caused Willet's erection to strengthen. It was not a misplaced impression, the girl's further actions confirmed the thought. As he begun to dry himself, she walked naked across the flags to the old kitchen table, turned and hopped up upon it, bottom first to sit there looking at him as he rubbed himself down. As he stepped from the water and made to dry his lower legs and feet, she slowly opened her thighs showing him just where the fair curls ran. It was a very definite invitation, there was no question about that, a slow opening as an invitation to copulate.

Willet straightened, dropped the towel to the floor and walked across the kitchen to the girl. Mary had never done that for him. Never simply hopped up on the kitchen table and invited him to take her. It was so animal, so sexual, so erotic! Willet walked naked and with his penis, prong like, towards her. Such a few seconds of incredibly eroticism, the simple act of slowly walking naked towards a pretty girl who was open to him. Male spike approaching female socket. Willet simply came across the room, stepped between her thighs and, without touching her or indeed himself, literally walked into her - six inches into her! One moment two separate people across a room: the next mated.

A gasp from the girl and Willet as well. For the girl a sudden hard opening of her - though she was wet enough to receive: for Willet the sudden wet and hot embrace of a soft vagina. Not then a movement from either, just sudden heavy breathing and the blinking of eyes, each savouring the sudden feelings, the feelings of togetherness.

Willet did not disconnect again until he had come within the girl: not that that was immediate. The intercourse was alternately slow and furious.

At first, when they started moving, there was just the gentle sliding of penis in vagina but then Willet's hands made contact with Eleanor's breasts, squeezing and pulling at her nipples; they hugged, breast to breast, warm and slightly damp bodies so very much skin to skin - a tight embrace; then the girl gently eased herself back and lay upon the table whilst Willet 'let her have it' with strong thrusts whilst he held her thighs in his hands and stared down upon the girl, almost releasing into her.

There was a pause and then Willet reached so their hands met, allowing Willet to pull Eleanor back up to a sitting position once more; they cuddled without moving their sexual organs, an intimate embrace before Willet eased his fingers under Eleanor's soft buttocks and lifted her right off the table so he was fucking her whilst holding her up in the air supported by his spread palms, her arms around his neck and, importantly, his erection inside her.

"Fuck me hard, make me come, I'm so nearly..."

Willet let the girl down onto the table and began slowly driving himself in and out again. He slipped his hand between them and found her little button. He was taking no chances, he wanted to ensure her orgasm. He did not fail, relishing the way her tongue pushed between his lips as she shuddered in climax.

And, with legs a little apart and his bath slackened scrotum swinging to and fro beneath him, he felt his balls pull up as he prepared to pump his stuff into the girl; he so felt the first spasm as the semen was forced up the long, fleshy tube, travelling within the confines of her body deep into her and then expelled out of the end of his penis to flood. Spasm after delicious spasm. Such an experience in his very own kitchen.

The slow disconnection, smiles and sighs.

"That was all a bit sudden, Eleanor."

"Mmmmm, but nice."

Nice indeed! Nice enough to do again after supper. It was not just tiredness which encouraged Willet to an early bed.

Another day and a second day of waking to find a warm body beside him. A body Willet had been intimate with the night before. Willet lay still for a few moments hearing and feeling the girl snuggled down in the bed beside him. He needed to be up and doing but for a few minutes he just lay there thinking - wishing it, her presence in his bed and house, could go on forever.

The weather was not good. Not good at all. Another day up on the fells but a day with Eleanor. She came too. There was not the same sunny prettiness of the day before but a certain stark beauty in the winter landscape when it could be seen between the snow flurries and showers. Again a bath on their return, again sex in the kitchen.

Willet had eaten at the old pine table since he was tiny, had eaten there countless times with Mary, had shared happy times with friends at that table but had never with Mary, or any other girl for that matter, 'eaten' quite like that. The bath time had been as the day before - certainly at first. Again Willet had walked across the stone flags naked and erect right into the girl. They had fucked but then Eleanor had whispered, breathily in his ear, "eat me."

Again she had lain back on the old table but this time Willet had disconnected, pushed her hips a little further onto the table so she could bend her knees and place her feet on its surface and then he had bent to the task. It was not that he was a stranger to cunnilingus but certainly he had not done such a thing for quite a few years and then it had been 'down the bed' with Mary.

This was different. The girl was wonderfully exposed in the electric light, her curl framed sex, open, pink and moist, visible in all its oyster like detail. It was, indeed, what 'little girls are made of' and Willet liked what he both saw and tasted. Lovely simply to lick her smooth thighs at first before teasing her by moving slowly towards her labia. So pleasing to see how the girl pushed with her hips to encourage him to come closer and touch his tongue to her sex. A sexual thrusting of her hips and even an opening and closing of her vagina as she moved those mysterious kegel muscles. A woman in heat - definitely!

Was Eleanor's sexual excitement simply a result of his command of two days before? There seemed no change in her. Still, he noticed, if he did tell her to do something she did it. It was, though, better, he had found, to phrase things he wanted as requests to see if she did them by her own volition. Was the sex partly at her own volition?

Lovely to bury his face in Eleanor's hot wetness - and she was very wet! To stick his tongue into her body just as his penis had been stuck a little before. Wonderful to feel her little button hard under his tongue - two sensitive organs coming together. And lovely to feel the girl shudder and shake as she came whilst he 'ate' her.

"Stop, stop, stop!"

Willet rose to look down on the girl. Her eyes were closed and her body really was shaking with her orgasm. Such a beautiful, erotic sight - the girl with her hands stretched above her head, her breasts rather flattened by both being on her back and the stretching of her arms, her nipples taut and her sex so exposed and so visibly wet. Willet stepped forward, his penis looming over her rather damp mons veneris. It had not weakened the whole time he had been bent over her. There it was, her sexual entrance, so there, so available, so desirable, so wet. Willet moved his hips bringing himself into position, he touched and then pushed, his whole thought on insemination - entering and letting go, releasing his semen.

The girl's eyes flashed open and she pulled away leaving his cock all wet but unsatisfied, "No, no, too sensitive! Let me, let me return the compliment. Let me suck you dry."

Again, such a new and wonderful experience. Eleanor made him sit with his buttocks on the old pine table, made him spread his knees and she drew up a chair between them and sat down. It was as if she was sitting down to a meal at table: which, in a way, she sort of was doing, but not a meal needing knife and fork or even spoon! Such utensils were not needed, not needed at all, though perhaps she could have lifted a ball up in its fleshy, wrinkled sack with a dessert spoon: certainly not stabbed at it with a fork!

Not a plate of meat and two veg. - well perhaps sort of! Rather Willet's penis sticking right up at her, its head peeled and the whole thing dressed in a sheen of Eleanor's very own wetness. To Willet that sheen, and what it was, gave an added piquancy to the scene. Did it to the girl?

Eleanor looked up at him, their eyes meeting. There was a sparkle, a lovely liquidity to her hazel brown eyes. Her lips were smiling as she moistened them with her tongue. She seemed as happy as anything. Was it the snow induced hypnosis or was she as happy as she looked?

"Don't come straightaway." She said, "stop me if it's too much."

Her head bent and Willet felt his knob engulfed in her warm wet mouth. His head went back and he stared up at the ceiling. The sensation on his penis wonderful and moreover the thought, the thought of what was happening. Such an erotic scene. How was he not to come straightaway!

She was in fact careful - though he would not have described what she was doing as 'cautious.' She knew what she was doing and how to do it. She was careful to take him out of her mouth frequently and let him rest before licking or sucking again. He felt lips slide a really long way down his shaft, he felt her head bobbing up and down at speed before releasing, he felt her fondle his balls whilst she licked all the way up the shaft. And all through it he managed to hold back. Had he not already been fucking a lot the last couple of days he would have lost it.

The girl leant back in her chair with a big grin. "Shall I make you come now? Had enough?"

Such a pretty sudden raising of her shoulders in query. Willet though of telling her to swallow when he did come. Something Mary would never have done. He had not given Eleanor a command all day and hardly any the day before. He was not sure whether she was still mesmerised by the snow. He hoped she was not, loved the idea she might be just doing it all at her own volition. But before he said anything, Eleanor said:

"Go on, come in my mouth. I swallow."

"Oh..." The thought exciting, "please."

The girl was looking at his erection, there hard and standing between his spread thighs rising up from his curls.

"Mmmm, looks good enough to eat," she looked up at him, "and that's just what I'm going to do."

Her hand slid between the table top and his balls and once again she bent her head. She used her mouth like a vagina, slipping up and down his shaft, her head bobbing as she fondled his balls. Willet was anything but in control. All he could do was hang on, not so much gripping the table edge with his hands - which he was doing - as hold off his orgasm as long as possible.

And that was not very long with Eleanor's hot, wet mouth bobbing up and down over his knob and her fondling fingers working his balls, not long at all.

Head back, hands gripping the table. It was just not the time to have visitors come through the back door.

Nobody, though, was going to be out on a night like that, let alone interrupting that orgasm. Inside Eleanor's mouth Willet spurted, the physical accompaniment to his orgasm pouring into Eleanor.

The girl settled back in her chair and licked a little stray semen from her chin.

"Will I need supper after that?"

After a hard day's work they certainly needed a little more sustenance. Willet did not hurry to dress. The kitchen was warm enough and he bailed out the bath and began making supper naked. Eleanor chopped and prepared their meal with him, just as naked. So nice to work together like that, occasionally touching. A combination of togetherness and sex.

And after supper, more togetherness and sex in Willet's bed. And then another day and another.

The sun rose and with it the weather and temperature changed. A dripping, bright but still white world as the streams began to move and then rush with the melt water. Willet and a, still well wrapped, Eleanor walked together up the hill, higher than they had been before to look out on the white world of mountainous Cumbria. In the distance the lake was blue with reflected sky. They stood looking, hand in hand.

"Roads will be passable tomorrow."

And they were - in the Land Rover. It was time for Eleanor to go home. They drove down and picked up her things from the farm down by the lake. Her friends had long gone home. The main roads had been opened. And then they drove back up and across the fells heading for the railway station. Eleanor was now wearing her own clothes. Not her running clothes but things she had left at the farm when going for that unwise run across the fells.

Unwise? The result had been marvellous for Willet. Only that morning, in his bed, they had again joined and, as they drove Willet took a, perhaps, masculine pleasure in knowing his semen was inside the girl as she sat next to him.

The arrival of dark clouds was unexpected. The land darkened and Willet switched on the headlights. As they drove over the fells the snow came again, not blowing in but just gently falling. Myriads of snowflakes drifting down through the air. Once again it appeared as if little pinpoints of light, thousands or millions of them were rushing towards the Land Rover. It was mesmerising. Willet glanced at the girl. Once again she was staring blankly out through the windscreen.

"You OK."

"Yes, I'm OK." Her voice a monotone.

The effect was felt as well by Willet and his focus changed to stare at the snowflakes rather than the road. Only just in time did he see the sheep and its lambs on the road. He braked hard, jolting both himself and Eleanor.

"Oh," she said, "Oh, I... oh."

And she said not another word the whole journey. No longer was she staring out at the snow but seemed more to be looking down at her hands, occasionally she looked at Willet. There was something different about her, something not the same.

Eleanor said very little when he dropped her at the station. A rather formal 'thank you for rescuing me,' not even a kiss or a peck on the cheek. She had been out of the Land Rover, grabbing her possessions from the back and seeming, then, to be in a great hurry to buy her ticket and be on the platform and away. Willet had not followed her but had stood dejected and alone. The joy that had come into his life had walked away. She was not going to be his bewer, his girl.

It had ended, as he had always known it would. It had all been the falling snow and his words. It had not been real. That jolt in the Land Rover and the falling snow had brought her back to herself. She must have been so puzzled at both herself and what had happened.

The Land Rover seemed so empty as Willet started the engine and turned back to the fells and how empty, when he was back at the farm, had his kitchen felt when he walked into it... and his bed.

Spring came to the fells. The days longer, the sun brighter and down in the valley and around the lake, the daffodils were ablaze. Willet drove his old Land Rover along the tarmac road high up in the fells. On the radio, The Strawbs were playing a song so attune with what he was seeing and thinking:

The hillside was a patchwork quilt

Neatly stitched with tidy hedge

And crumbling grey stone wall

The trees were bare, but Spring was near

To conjure up its endless strings

Of green magic handkerchieves

...

New born lambs that sweetly played

Speckled eggs all newly laid

But for you I would have stayed

I think I must have caught a glimpse of heaven

"But for you I would have stayed... if only you had, if only you had stayed." Willet spoke wistfully to himself. He had not forgotten - not one little bit. "I truly did catch a glimpse of heaven!" He had been smitten. The more he thought back the less the sex was important and the more the girl. He had really liked her... well, more than liked.