Snow on the Roof Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," said Danny. "I thought it would be nice to watch the sunset."

The sun was beginning to go down as it was now half past six. Slowly it sank, going redder and redder until it disappeared over the back of the hills. They sat there in the car watching it. Nobody had come by on foot and no other car had appeared. Danny got out of the car and stood in front of it. Kath got out and joined him. There was still a breeze although it was nowhere near as bad as it was when they were on the seafront in Morecambe. He put his arms round her and kissed her on the lips.

"Get undressed," he whispered. "I want to make love to you, here and now."

"What!" she exclaimed. "You are joking! Here? What if someone comes by or another car turns up?"

"I don't think anyone will," said Danny. "It's nearly dark now so who's going to be walking by, and if another car comes we'll see its lights when it comes over the level crossing back there. It'll take it a couple of minutes for it to come this far, that's if it does."

He took off his trousers, then his shirt and finally his boxers. He put his clothes in the car on the driver's seat. It was now quite dark, but there was still enough light for Kath to make out his semi erect cock.

"Danny Beresford, you are insatiable!" she laughed.

"I must look up that word in the dictionary when I get home," thought Danny to himself. "That's the second time someone has said that to me today."

She opened the passenger door and slipped off her jacket, placing it on the seat, before undoing the buttons on the front of her dress. There were a dozen in all from collar to hem and she soon had it open. Danny could see her white slip with its lacy hem and bust. The breeze blew it against her body outlining the rest of her underwear and stocking tops and his cock hardened at the sight. She folded the dress and placed it on top of her jacket. Danny helped her off with her slip, lifting it gently over her head followed shortly after by her bra and briefs. She shut the door and joined him by the front.

The gentle breeze made her nipples tingle and stand to attention and her pussy hairs flutter. She still wore her stockings along with her suspender belt and sandals. Although they were parked on grass, it was hard underfoot from being squashed down by various car wheels. Danny positioned her against the bonnet of the car and pushed her back onto it. It felt hard and slippery compared to the kitchen table that she was normally used to and she was afraid she was going to slide off, but Danny held her firmly. Her feet rested on the front bumper just above the number plate.

Danny inserted his cock onto her pussy and began thrusting and Kath jerked her body in the darkness. In and out he thrust, the full hilt banging the interior lubricated by the wetness within. Kath was giving him her usual vocal support.

"Come on, hurry up and make me come," she gasped. "Anyone could come by at any moment. Fuck me harder, come on...harder...harder...! Oh God, I think I'm going to burst....ohhhh...Bloody Hell......OHHHH YESSSS!"

She orgasmed with such a loud yell that it caused a dog to start barking in the distance.

"What was that," she said sitting up nervously, trying to catch her breath.

"It's just somebody's dog. I think it's in one of the caravans back there. It's nothing to worry about," said Danny reassuringly.

He helped her off the bonnet.

"Come on," said Kath, "Let's get dressed and go."

"Oh, just one more," said Danny. "I want to do you over the bonnet. I think you do too," he said into her ear.

"Well okay then," said Kath, "But that's it then. It's getting chilly. I can feel goose bumps."

She leaned over the bonnet of the car and Danny inserted his cock once more. He started pumping away, gripping her waist. Her breasts were squashed against the paintwork and again she was protesting loudly. Danny stood up for a moment, his cock still half in. He slapped her right buttock.

"Keep your voice down, will you, you'll set the dog off again!" he said.

"Get on with it then," said Kath. "And stop slapping. The sooner you get on with it, the sooner I can get in the warm. Come on, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Danny upped the tempo again, thrusting in and out, until with a loud scream that started the dog barking again, she came once more.

"Lick me off," said Danny withdrawing his cock, but Kath was looking along the road in the direction of the level crossing.

"There's a car just come across the crossing," she said. "I think it's coming this way."

"It's probably going to the caravan site," said Danny. They looked back down the road but it passed the entrance and continued towards them.

"Quick, in the car," said Danny.

They managed to get in and Danny pulled his shirt on and quickly buttoned it. Kath could only manage to slip her jacket on and zipped it up quickly. She covered her naked pussy with the rest of her clothes and her handbag. Danny had his trousers draped over his knees. The car pulled into the same area as they were parked in and they could see a young lad driving with a blond sat in the front seat. They were obviously there for the same reason that Danny and Kath were. When they saw Danny's car, they quickly reversed and drove back up the road and over the crossing.

"That was close, too close," said Kath. "Come on let's get dressed and get out of here."

For once Danny agreed and they quickly dressed outside of the car. Danny drove up to the level crossing. There was a fish-and-chip shop just on the main road nearby.

"Do you fancy some chips?" he asked. Kath nodded and he drove into the small car park alongside. Within a few minutes he was back with two portions of fish and chips and two cups of tea. He drove back over the crossing and parked in a parking space just the other side. The tide had turned again and they could see the little rivers and streams becoming visible in the moonlight. Across the bay, the lights of Grange-Over-sands twinkled in the darkness.

"Have you enjoyed yourself?" said Danny as they ate.

"Oh, yes, it's been absolutely marvellous," said Kath. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

The siren on the nearby crossing sounded warning that the barriers were about to be closed to allow a train to pass. Soon after, an express train rushed by on its way north. As the barriers lifted, Danny turned to Kath. Seeing the train had given him an idea.

"You know," he said, "We could go out on the train somewhere. How do you fancy Blackpool Lights?"

"They don't run compartment trains anymore," said Kath wistfully. "A car would be more convenient and I'm sure we could find somewhere suitable to stop on the way back!"

12