Snow Romantic

Story Info
Jackie plays matchmaker to her old roommates on a ski trip.
4.6k words
22k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie checked her phone. They should be here by now, she thought; it was freezing outside and she'd been waiting for 15 minutes in the parking lot of the condo. Granted, she was a little over-eager; she'd been looking forward to this for months.

As she blew into her hands for the 12th time, rocking back and forth from one foot to the other to stay warm, she saw two familiar bodies approach: one curvy with a boyish pixie, one lean with a blunt bob. Her face lit up and she started waving enthusiastically: "May! Natalie!!"

As soon as they spotted her, they ran, bags and all, to ambush her with a hug so warm and heartfelt Jackie thought she'd explode with joy. Their reunion ski weekend was a yearly tradition until May went to Brazil for 3 years and Jackie stopped being able to afford it due to her spotty employment situation. The stars all aligned this year though, with Jackie getting promoted to full time and May moving back home; lots had happened in the meantime and though Jackie knew May and Natalie were roommates again she knew very little else about their lives. Nor did they know much about Jackie's life.

"Come inside guys! The place is huge!"

"How long have you been here?" May asked.

"Got in an hour and a half ago. I was a little too excited to see you guys to hang around the city any longer..."

Natalie grabbed the last bag from outside and closed the door behind her. "Dude it's so good to see you! You're looking-" she gave Jackie a long lingering once-over, "-really good. Really good. You been running?"

"I have, and with my new job perks I got a personal trainer too! I hate to be 'that guy' but seriously feel my abs."

She pulled up her shirt to reveal a tight flat stomach. May and Natalie felt it with their hands and whistled. "Wowww... I mean you look good no matter what, but you seem to be doing a lot better now in general." They followed Jackie into the living room, and while Jackie grabbed some bottles out of the fridge they gravitated toward the fireplace to warm up.

"Not too good for a beer tho!" She handed them both bottles. "Last time you saw me I'd just started this temp thing and was eating a lot of fried food, not sleeping too much at all. I ended up going to a therapist, talked out some issues... Yadda ya. Enough about me. What about you guys! May how was Brazil?"

"Oh my god, incredible. Fucking amazing. I can't even start describing it. Conservation work is tough but the education portion felt like it did a world of good over there. But in the end I got homesick and had to come back. I missed you guys too much."

"Awww... cheers to our long-awaited reunion!" They took a drink.

Jackie relaxed back into a recliner, and took in the view of her two closest college friends. They were both wearing short skirts in this weather; hardly the proper attire, but they did show off their gorgeously tanned legs. That's what happens when you live by the beach, Jackie thought. She started wondering what they'd even wear to the beach: Natalie's huge tits and curvy hips were sure to draw attention no matter what she was wearing, while May was the type to go topless if she could help it. As Jackie drank in the sight of her two closest friends, she realized she was getting wet; she forgot how often she used to masturbate in their old college one-bedroom apartment, especially on summer nights when they all slept practically naked. It was a wonder she didn't know then that she was gay...

"You checking us out?" May asked mischievously.

This made Jackie jump, jolting her out of her reminiscence. "Wha?... Uh... okay I can't lie to you guys, I think you guys just look so... hot." As soon as she said it Jackie cringed and turned red. "I mean, uh, are you guys dating anyone? I bet you turn a lot of heads..."

Natalie laughed. "Nah, I'm over the whole dating thing. I got a roommate and a cat, between May and George Kostanza I'm pretty set for companionship." She smiled at May.

"What?" Jackie laughed. "You named your cat George Kostanza??"

"Yeah cuz look! May, show her." May whipped out her phone and pulled up a picture of a cat.

"Wow... that DOES look like George Kostanza..."

They laughed.

"Yeah there aren't too many guys for me either. I'm one bad date away from spinsterhood," May sighed, stretching her legs out to put them on the coffee table. Jackie tried not to get caught looking at where her skirt rode up a bit to reveal even more gorgeously toned thigh.

"Carl was cute, but you disqualified him because you said he said 'finances' funny."

"Fuh-NAN-ces," May immitated in a nasal voice. They laughed.

Jackie looked from one to the other. "Sounds like a real catch."

"So," May said, plopping down her empty beer. "What is there to do in the middle of this tourist trap ski village?"

"Well, there's bars, and overpriced restaurants, and more bars, and a hot tub, and bars..."

"Oooh, hot tub!" Natalie's face lit up.

Jackie instantly regretted her packing decisions. "I didn't bring a bathingsuit..."

"Oh my god who cares?? Do you remember how naked we were back in college?"

"Yeah," Jackie taunted. "YOU two were naked ALL the time."

"Did we tell you when we showered together?" Natalie said.

"Oh YEAH, that was awesome! We'd just been to that environmental club meeting and were feeling all about saving the environment and conserving water and all that shit..."

"Nobody invited me!!" Jackie fake cried.

"It's ok, we'll make up for it right now." May jumped up and walked over to pull Natalie up by the arm. "Finish yo beer woman, hot tub time!!"

The hot tub was about 30 feet away in the back yard, requiring them to run stark naked in the 15 degree night air. They stripped off all their clothes and one by one ran out the door and plopped into the tub as fast as they could.

"Fuuuuckkk it's cold out!!" Jackie groaned.

"Happy now? We invited you to get into a tub naked with us," Natalie teased, playfully shoving away Jackie's shoulder.

"I guess it'll do for now," Jackie said, flicking a bit of water at Natalie.

"Oh my god, Jackie look," May said, scooting over to sit next to Jackie. Jackie tried no to focus on the fact that May's naked body was pressed up against Jackie's arm, her bare pussy just inches away... She followed May's finger to see what she was pointing out: Natalie's G cup tits were sort of floating around her, seemingly defying gravity.

"Wow, Natalie, you have your own personal flotation device over there!" Jackie teased.

"Fuck you!" Natalie got up, moved in the water toward Jackie, who couldn't get away fast enough with May blocking her way. Jackie turned her back toward Natalie, covering her face, but Natalie grabbed her from behind, lifted her up, and dunked her in the hot chlorine-y water. She held her for a second and then pulled her up, holding her close in case Jackie decided to get smart again.

"Not ok, Nat!" Jackie stuck her tongue out childishly, looking over her shoulder at her friend, trying not to think about Nat's tits pressing into her back.

Nat let go. "It's been too long since you guys teased me about my tits I guess."

"Aww come on," May said. "Your tits are great!" She grabbed one playfully, squeezed, and let go.

"Yeah seriously," Jackie said. "They're God's gift to this hot tub."

"These old things?" Nat said innocently, standing up so that she was out of the water from the waist up, holding her boobs in her hands.

"Those indeed!" Jackie said. "All praise Nat's Jugs!" May and Jackie fake bowed to Nat's chest, which at this point Nat was displaying out and proudly, her nipples hardening in the cold air.

Nat looked down her nose at them. "Kiss them," she commanded.

"Ohhhh, mwah mwah mwah mwah mmmmwwwwahhhh!" the other two girls dramatically kissed her all over her huge full tits. This went on for way longer than it should have, neither girl really wanting to stop, kissing them all around from top to bottom, getting close to her erect nipples. Jackie thought for a second before she gave one final kiss, with tongue, right on the tip. She could always play it off like the beer before dinner went to her head, she thought; but Nat didn't say anything. When they were done, Nat sat back down to warm up her breasts in the hot water.

"Wow, that was actually kinda hot," she said, blushing a little.

May looked at Jackie with admiration. "Jackie, you look like you've done that before!"

Jackie blushed as she realized they saw what she had done. She felt like she'd crossed a line, but nobody had stopped her, so she decided to take it in stride. "Well, I certainly didn't get much practice on Carl."

"Who's Carl?"

"The guy before Mike."

"Who's Mike?"

"The guy before Kayla."

May and Natalie looked at her. "Ooooo, do tell!"

"Oh, well she's my ex at this point, loooonggg gone, but we dated for like a year."

"Wow, Ms. too-picky-to-date-a-guy-for-more-than-a-month, how you've changed!"

"Yup! Lots has changed."

"Huh." Natalie studied her face curiously. "So wow, is the sex different than with guys? I mean obviously it is, but like do you like it better?"

"So 'better' I've completely switched teams. If I never have to give another blowjob as long as I live, I will be a happy lady."

"I've never given a blowjob," May confessed.

"Wish I could say the same," Natalie said, looking away in disgust. "So like, was it confusing at first? To figure out what to do where?" She scooted closer to Jackie.

"Natalie," May scolded, leaning over Jackie to look at Natalie. "Have you never seen lesbian porn??"

"I have," Natalie said. "But it's different to hear a first-hand account."

"Yeah," Jackie nodded in agreement. "It's totally different. For once I have feelings, so I actually want to please the other person, instead of just putting up with it in the hopes that he'll go down on me. For another, it's not just about holes and all the shit that porn focuses on; it's all the soft bits and the round bits and curves and gentleness... it's crazy different."

"So what does it taste like?"

"Good question, Nat!"

The two girls had scooted close to Jackie, their naked bodies against Jackie's. Jackie swallowed hard, trying to clear her head of dirty thoughts. "Guys is this lesbian sex ed? I can't explain everything, some things have to be experienced, it'd ruin the surprise!"

"Yeah, Nat, you're making Jackie uncomfortable!" May joked.

They kept talking and gossiping, laughing and leaning against each other as snow started falling and settling in their hair. After what might have been an hour, May asked: "Is anyone else getting kinda pruny?"

"Yeah I wanna shower off and sit by that fireplace."

"Let's do it!" The three girls jumped out of the tub and ran again, stark naked and barefoot through the thin layer of fresh snow, back into the condo.

"I'm showering first!" "No, asshole, I'm showering first!" "I'm already in the shower!" Jackie turned on the faucet and the three girls crowded their naked bodies under the warm water, rinsing off the chlorine and the car ride. May teased Nat about her giant tits again, and Nat grabbed May's C-cup boob as payback. "They're not as small as Jackie's over here..." May said, grabbing Jackie's A-cup. Jackie slapped her hand away playfully, then without warning, ran out of the shower and grabbed all three towels off the rack.

"Hey!! Get the fuck back here jerk!!" They shut off the water and ran out into the living room, tackling Jackie onto the ground, their wet bodies sliding over one another's, and tried grabbing their towels from Jackie's curled up body. Finally Nat tickled Jackie's inner thigh; Jackie squealed and squirmed and May grabbed the towels. "Nice try, Jack."

They got up off the floor and wrapped up in the towels, then pulled three chairs close to the fire to dry off and warm up.

"Mmm this fire feels so good," Nat said; Jackie and May looked over to see that she'd parted her knees to let the warmth drift up her towel and onto her bare pussy. Her ample body was hardly covered by the towel, and it fell open at the thigh, revealing her soft round thighs. Jackie felt herself getting turned on, thinking about the full hips and round stomach barely covered by that towel.

Jackie and May followed suit. "Oh, wow, you're right..."

The three of them sat there, soaking up the warmth between their thighs. Jackie wondered if it'd be inappropriate to open her towel... oh what the hell, we rubbed ourselves all over each other all evening. She opened her towel to let the warm air heat up her tits, revealing her trimmed bush, toned abs and tiny tits. "I never want to put clothes on again..."

She could tell her friends were watching her; she closed her eyes for a second, and when she opened them the two of them had opened their towels as well. May's muscular yet feminine physique, her shaved pussy, were on display, as was every curve of Nat's voluptuous shape.

Jackie didn't know how long she was staring, but when she looked up the two of them were also staring. "Guys," Jackie asked. "Since when did you guys shave your vadges?"

May smiled at Nat, then looked at Jackie. "It was kind of a bet we had going, who could keep it up the longest. We're only going on like two weeks."

"Wow," Jackie said, amazed and turned on that her previously-repressed friends had such an open relationship.

"Well May gets it smoother," Nat said, reaching out a finger to stroke the area just above May's slit.

May let out a small sigh, and grabbed Jackie's hand. "Here, feel."

Jackie's fingertip traced slightly lower than Nat's had, feeling the velvety smoothness of her friend's shaved pubic area. Her legs inched just a little bit apart.

"May," Nat said, bringing May back a bit. "Wanna do our other bet?"

"What's that?" Jackie asked.

"Well... we kinda try to decide who tastes better. We don't touch each other, we just give each other a nibble."

Jackie stared in amazement as her two friends stuck two fingers each inside their pussies, looking at each other the whole time, drew them out, and put their slick fingers in each others' mouths to suck. "Mmmm, now see for yourself May." Jackie couldn't believe her friends were doing this! May took her wet fingers and licked them. "See? You taste better," Nat said.

"Nah, you totally taste better Nat! You taste incredible!"

Not wanting to push it, but sensing that they wanted her to join in, Jackie offered: "If you want, I can be the impartial third party judge..."

"Jackie you're an amazing friend! That would be awesome..." May said gratefully.

Jackie couldn't believe her luck! She didn't want to spoil things, so she decided to pretend she was chill about the whole thing. She shrugged non-chalantly, and then, as if she were all business, she told them: "Okay, I need you to both sit side by side on the couch, right there. Scoot down toward the edge. May, you first. Get your legs up as high as they'll go, spread them out real wide. Nat, help hold her left leg, and... you know what? It might help if you play with her nipple."

"Okay May? Give me your leg," Nat asked sweetly. May got into position, splayed open so that both girls could see her wet slit. Nat grabbed May's leg with her left arm, and started using her right fingertips to gently rub May's left boob, gently kneading it and slowly working toward the hard nipple. As she started rolling it between her thumb and forefinger, May closed her eyes.

Jackie got in front of May, knelt in front of her, and put her hands on May's inner thighs. She started slowly sliding up them, working her thumbs in circles closer and closer to her labia. May was pink and shiny wet, her inner labia opening up invitingly. Jackie got closer, smelling her friend's musk, longing to lick her til she came. She decided to start slow though; first, letting her warm breath hint at the sensations to come; then starting to slowly lick her outer pussy lips with excruciating care. May groaned. Jackie started sucking on the soft outer lips, hairless and sensitive to her every touch. As she sucked, she felt May get wetter, dripping onto Jackie's chin and down May's crack. Finally, Jackie gave one long broad-tongued stroke, from just below her asshole, past her gaping wet pussy, over her clit. May let out a moan. "Goddamn..."

Jackie sped up a little at a time, working circles over her clit and tonguing her hole. May got louder and louder; Jackie felt her juices drip down her chin and down her neck. With one final lick, May cried out as she came, her body convulsing with the release. Jackie gave her one last kiss on the clit.

"Fuck, Jackie, you're a goddamn artist."

"I'm not done. Now I have to try Nat, don't I?"

Nat spread her legs, and like before Jackie grabbed one leg and started caressing one of Nat's giant tits. Nat's ample thighs framed large, luscious lips, and as soon as Jackie got between her legs, kneading Nat's soft stomach, Nat squirmed with the stimulation she had waited for. Jackie again started slow, working harder and harder; on instinct, she decided to keep tonguing Nat's hole as she began working her clit with her fingers. Nat went wild, and when she finally came her tits quivered and shook, a look of almost painful pleasure coming over her face.

Jackie sat up, her face covered in saliva and her friends' pussies; she wiped it roughly with the back of her hand and spoke: "I think it's gonna have to be a tie. Nat, you're satisfyingly savory; May, you're wonderfully tart. I'd eat either one, any day."

Nat and May looked at each other, and then slowly went in for a long deep kiss.

Jackie sat on the couch next to Nat, lightly stroking her thigh, as the three of them sat recovering.

After a long silence, May finally spoke. "Who knew the three musketeers would reunite like this, huh?"

They laughed. All around the condo, the snow fell fast and light.

--------

The next morning, the three of them woke up naked on the bed, Jackie in the middle.

"Morning, my gorgeous babes," Jackie said, stroking their hair.

"Morning..." May said, stretching out and rolling over. "Last night was a hell of a time, I think I still got some in me..." She began grinding up on Jackie's leg, making it slick with her cum.

"I think I'm ready for a little something we didn't get around to last night..." Nat said, winking; she got up on all fours, her boobs hanging down between her arms, biting her lower lip. She moved downward and started licking Jackie's pussy. Jackie closed her eyes; Nat knew exactly what to do, working her dripping wet pussy until she came, a minute later; May slid up and down her leg and came seconds later.

"May, have you ever fucked someone?"

"No, never..."

Jackie reached over and guided May's hand over to Nat's dripping wet pussy. May looked into Nat's eyes and fucked her until Nat came; the three of them spent and fully awake.

"Well, we might as well get some skiing in!" chirped Nat.

The 3 of them reluctantly got out of bed, but when they saw the fresh powder outside that had fallen the night before, they giddily suited up and headed to the car.

--------

"What an AMAZING ski day!" Nat said as she plopped down on the bar stool. She, Jackie and May had dressed up for a night out; they were going to bar-hop, but Nat and May had worn their impractically short skirts again and didn't want to get cold. Not that Jackie's leggings were any better; she'd picked them because they were slightly sheer in the right light, and they rode up her ass a little bit. She knew the other two were checking her out when she went to grab their beers.

"That glade up at the top had so much snow I could barely see this one root before I hit it!"

"Yeah and I almost lost control when I got stuck in knee-deep powder on the side, I've never seen anything like it!"

12