Snow Storm and the Babysitter

Story Info
An erotic story about a virgin babysitter and me on.
1.9k words
4.01
108.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jafobuds
Jafobuds
10 Followers

This is a true story that happened 2 years ago. My wife and I are professional people, she a nurse and I am in the legal field.

This story begins in January 2014. My wife was scheduled to work an overnight shift and I was at a conference about 50 miles from home. We had a 4 year old little girl that we needed a babysitter for the night.

My wife works with a very beautiful woman named Janice who has an equally beautiful 20 year old daughter named Nicole who was home from college on break and her mother asked her if she would watch our daughter for the night.

Nicole agreed as she knew us both and had been at our house with her Mom several times.

Now our home is out in the country quite a ways from the hospital where my wife works.

Nicole showed up in plenty of time for my wife to leave for work even though the weather report was for snow.

The snow did begin to fall shortly after Nicole arrived and my wife asked her if she would be ok by herself and she replied "Sure, there's plenty of food and if the power goes out, I'll light a fire and we'll be ok."

Now as I said, I was about 50 miles away and since they were calling for a severe storm, the conference was cancelled and I started for home in the snow.

As I drove the snow fell harder and I eventually came up the driveway and saw the lights on and smoke coming from the chimney. I had called my wife while on my way home and she felt better that I was heading home in case something happened to the power.

I walked in the front door and Nicole and my daughter were playing in front of the fireplace. I hadn't seen Nicole for a year or so and she had grown up. Nicole had shoulder length curly brown hair and the sexiest little ass I had seen in quite awhile. Her breasts were also very nicely developed and she weighed about 105 pounds soak and wet.

Nicole sat there in a pair of them damn yoga pants, the ones that showed her perfectly shaped ass.

As we talked the snow came down harder and I called my wife and her Mother and let them both know that Nicole would be staying since the snow was piling up. They both agreed without a second thought.

About 7:30 Nicole put my daughter to bed and I threw a log on the fire and opened a bottle of red wine. Nicole came in about a half hour later and sat down in front of the fireplace enjoying the glowing warmth.

I sat there and looked at her and she was one of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, I mean she was perfect from her head to her toes. Nicole had a giggly personality and had a smile that lit up the room. She had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen.

I offered her a glass of wine and she accepted. We talked about her studies and the conversation moved towards the guys at college.

Nicole told me, "They are all creeps."

I offered her another glass of wine and she said, "What are you trying to get me drunk?" and then she giggled.

I told her that with the storm we weren't going anywhere, so a warm fire and some wine was just what we needed.

She agreed and giggled some more. After another glass of wine she said, "You know what would be totally cool, we could go out on the deck and get in to the hot tub while it's snowing!"

I agreed and I went out and cleaned off the cover of the hot tub and opened it up. I asked Nicole if she wanted to use my wife's bikini and she just giggled again.

We went out and before I knew it, Nicole was stripping right there in front of me and she exposed the most perfect naked body I've seen in a long time. Her breasts were full and her nipples were pert and she had her pussy shaved totally!

She crawled in to the hot tub and sat there looking at me. Well, my dick was rock hard already and I didn't want to embarrass her or myself, but she knew my dick was hard and she giggled and said, "It's ok, if I was a guy and was getting in to a hot tub with a 20 year old woman, my dick would be hard too."

I took my pants off and Nicole's eyes got big when she saw my dick. "Wow, that's huge, how big are you anyway?"

Feeling a little uncomfortable, I told her, about 9 inches I guess.

We sat in the hot tub drinking wine and talking and laughing and then I felt her foot rubbing on my dick. She sat there with a devilish look on her face.

She came over to my side and slide in beside me. She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and said, "Would you like to kiss me?"

My dick was throbbing, my heart was racing and all I could imagine was fucking this 20 year old. She was so tiny compared to my 6' 3" frame and my dick was about as big as her whole forearm.

She leaned over and said, "You know, I have never ever done this before."

I said "What made out in a hot tub?"

"No, had sex before." I about blew my load right there!

I said, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

She looked in to my eyes as she slide her tight little body on to mine, straddling me in the hot tub and said, "Yes, I want you to fuck me." as she kiss me passionately. "But, please be gentle."

I smiled as I could not believe I was about to pop Nicole's cherry for her.

I picked her up out of the hot tub and carried her in to the living room in front of the fireplace. I dried her off and I could see that she was excited, but scared about what was about to happen to her.

I admired this beautiful young woman as I gently kissed her and I admired her as the light from the fireplace light her body softly.

I could feel her heart racing like a hummingbird, but she was kissing me back passionately.

I guided her on to the floor and began to kiss her and gently explore her soft tight body. I began to gently pinch her nipples and she moaned softly. Nicole reached down and began to lightly stroke my cock and again she commented and how big it was.

I assured her that it would be ok, and I wouldn't hurt her. I began to lick her nipples and her moans became louder. I slowly kissed my way to her smooth pussy. Her pussy was soaked and she tasted so good. As soon as I began to flick her clit with my tongue she began to cum!

I ate her tight little pussy as she reeled around grinding her pussy in to my face. I could hardly fit a finger inside her!

I asked her if she would like to try sucking my cock and she nervously smiled and said, "Yes, I want to suck that big thing."

I laid back and I could tell she hadn't sucked too many cocks in her life as she was very nervous. I asked her to spin around and put her little pussy over my face and I'd eat her while she sucked my cock.

Nicole didn't hesitate, I think she liked being eaten by someone who knew how to do it. I began to nibble at her tight pussy and as I did, she sucked my cock harder and as she got closer to cumming again, the harder she sucked my big cock.

Soon, I could hear Nicole moaning loudly while trying to keep my cock in her mouth, finally she let out a deep moan and I could feel her little pussy convulsing, but she kept sucking my big cock and I could feel the tingle of my pending orgasm.

I told her, "I'm going to cum soon!" and her pussy was literally dripping and she sucked my cock harder and I begin to unload in her mouth. I shot so much cum in to this hot young woman she couldn't swallow it all.

She collapsed and giggled, "Wow, I didn't know how I would do sucking your cock and swallowing your cum, that's the first cock I've ever sucked and you came a lot!"

She turned around and cuddled in my arms and said, "Now, I want that big cock in my virgin pussy and I want to feel you shoot cum in to my pussy!"

Nicole looked so beautiful basked in the light, her perfect ass and tits made my cock hard in no time. She slowly stroked my cock back to hard and I kissed those perfect tits.

I moved between her legs and kiss her tits and then sucked her pussy until she moaned softly and then I began to rub my cock up and down her dripping pussy.

She looked in to my eyes and said, "Oh please stick that big cock in me, I want to feel it all!"

I placed the head of my cock at her tight little opening and very slowly and gently began to enter her, she was so tight and I knew it was starting to hurt her and she tried to move her pussy away from the big cock that was impaling her little pussy.

I kept entering her while holding her hips to keep her from squirming away from my cock. I could feel the large head of my cock as it slide in and met resistance, I slowly pushed and I could hear Nicole whimper and that it was painful, but I kept slowly pushing and then I could feel the head of my cock pop in to her and she took a deep breath and began to cry as the pain of her cherry being popped overtook her.

Finally, my cock was sliding fully in to her pussy and I could feel the warmth of her and the blood that began to leak from her tight little pussy.

I continued to slowly fuck this little pussy and I have not felt anything this tight since my wife's first anal experience.

I knew that Nicole was uncomfortable with my cock being so big, but she looked at me and moaned, "fuck me with that big cock, cum in my pussy!"

I continued to gently thrust in to her pussy and she began to talk dirty saying, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight pussy and fill it with your hot cum!"

A couple of more thrust and as I looked in to her eyes and she in to mine, I began to unload inside of her and I told her, "I'm cumming in you, can you feel it?"

"Oh yes, cum inside me, I can feel your warm cum shooting in me, don't stop, please don't stop!"

I unloaded another huge load inside her and when I finished shooting inside her, I pulled out and she sat up and watched my cum ooze from her little slit.

I was covered in blood from her broken cherry and she smiled and said, "can we do it again?"

To make a long story a little longer, We were snowed in for 3 days and when my daughter was asleep, we fucked, sucked and Nicole even tried anal and she liked it.

She and I meet about once a month and we fuck each other silly!

Jafobuds
Jafobuds
10 Followers