Snow White's Little Gang Bang

Story Info
7 cocks for Snow.
904 words
3.81
35.3k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White was hiding out in the forest, when she found a little cottage by a stream. She went inside and found it to be a total mess. She spent all day cleaning, hoping then when the owners got home they would be so pleased with how she cleaned their home that they might let her stay. She worked so hard that she had to rest, she went upstairs and found 7 small beds. She pushed 3 together and laid down, and fell fast asleep.

Well when the 7 little men arrived home, and saw their house was clean, they didn't know what to think. Was someone playing a joke on them, how could this be. One of them went upstairs to get something, and came back down all excited. He told them about the girl upstairs, they thought he was pulling their legs. Come upstairs if you don't believe me.

Well they all snuck upstairs very quietly, and sure enough, sound asleep in 3 of their beds, was this beautiful girl. Snow woke up and was startled at first, she introduced herself, and they did the same. Snow told them about why she had to hide out, and they agreed, but they wanted something in return for keeping her safe. she offered to clean their house and cook for them. Oh we can do that just fine, what we want is something only you can give us.

You can stay as long as you want, but you must agree to have sex with us anytime we want. Snow thought for a while, she did need a safe place to hide, and she always enjoyed sex, this might be fun she thought. Snow was a bit of a nympho, 7 men, even 7 small men, that's still a lot of cock, I'll do it.

Well the men started right away, it had been a long time since any of them had got laid. A few of them started to strip, and a few of them started to take Snow's clothes off. Snow watched as the men got naked and was pleasantly surprised by the size of their cocks, for little men, they had good sized cocks, she was going to enjoy this.

As soon as they had her top off she had 2 mouths sucking her nipples, oh it felt good. Two more moved over next to Snow and placed their cocks in her hands for her to stroke. Once her panties were off she felt a hot little tongue licking at her already wet pussy. Another little man climbed up on the bed and placed his cock at her mouth and she opened wide and sucked his cock inside greedily. His cock was about 5 inches long, she could suck his entire cock easily. Her pussy was on fire, everything happening at once, she started cumming. The man getting the blowjob came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

The biggest one told her to get on top of him, he was going to fuck her up her ass. He had about 6 1/2 inches, he lubed his cock and gave a shove, meanwhile another got on top of Snow and slid his cock into her very wet cunt. She got another cock shoved in her mouth, a cock in each hand and two mouths sucking her nipples. Snow's head was spinning, she lost track of how many orgasms she had. Fucking, sucking, cumming, Snow had cum dripping out of every hole and off her tits as well. As soon as one pulled out he was replaced by another hard cock. It seemed like it had been hours since they had started fucking, but they weren't done yet.

One of them started fingering Snow, and before she knew what was happening he had shoved his entire hand inside her up to his wrist, this was new for Snow, she thought she had tried everything. He fucked her cunt with his arm shoved up inside her stretched cunt, her moaning was getting louder, she had never imagined anything like this before, her entire body started to shake, suddenly her pussy was gushing, she sent a spray of pussy juices from her cunt. Snow passed out, she wasn't sure how long she was out, but when she awoke, she found a very large dildo ramming in and out of her cunt. The men wanted the fun to continue, so they brought out some toys to use on Snow.

The biggest one was the one with the dildo, he was ramming that monster cock in her all the way, it had to be 12 inches long, and thick. Snow didn't realize it, but they had also shoved anal beads up her ass. As the big one fucked her, he slowly gave a tug to the anal beads, the first one popped out and she let out a slight moan, again he pulled and she moaned some more. He kept on fucking her long and hard with the 12 inch cock, but the beads had her on the very edge. He gave one final tug and rammed the dildo all the way in at the same time. Snow started cumming hard again and again. He pulled the dildo out of her used cunt and told her to lick the dildo clean, Snow did as she was told, knowing that she was home, home sweet fucking home.