Snowbeast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

Balthus, delirious in joy, let that happen. Pulling his hips back, he slapped his hips against hers, then pulled back again and thrust forwards hard, driving in the last iota of pleasure needed. Hot seed boiled up from his sack, and his mind turned to void. Balthus grunted and groaned in pleasure as he let the seed escape him, his throbbing manhood twitching and spasming and shooting out his white cum into her depths. He felt womanly muscles pull on him, trying to get him to pulse more for her.

It died down, eventually. The bliss passed from Balthus' mind, his seed passed from his manhood. Willia's delerious orgasm died down soon afterwards, her warm body basking in it as she held Balthus inside her. Her breasts heaved with her breathing as she looked into the fire.

Balthus remained lying on top of Willia. He couldn't escape, nor did he much want to. She had him pinned there with a hand holding his buttocks and keeping their hips together. But, for whatever odd reason, something in his gut told him there was something off. "I'm sorry," Balthus said, though he knew there was no reason to.

"It's all right. I caught the letter and brought you back here. But I didn't know how to make you warm... Your fingers and toes, they could've broken off if I hadn't heated up," Willia said, her voice soft and understanding.

"What was that other snow woman?" Balthus asked, laying his head against her chest. He could hear the steady throb of her heartbeat.

Willia paused. Her hand slid up on Balthus' back and massaged the muscles there. "She was a... monster. One I could become. Consuming flesh makes our powers much, much stronger, but it drives us mad. It turns us into beasts known as Wendigo. She was just starting down that path."

Balthus struggled to sit up. "Then the blizzard?"

Willia nodded. "She caused that. She used it to kill prey, when we snowfolk should use it to attract mates."

Willia could cause that too? He almost struggled to get away from her, from the power she held, then relaxed. She wasn't a monster like that thing that was out there. Besides, it may have already worked for her purposes. "Do you mean, attracting human men?" Balthus asked.

"No," Willia said, "We have our own menfolk. But I am far from them, and besides, a child? It'd be hard. It's always hard."

They lay there, the fire turning to embers but Willia's body still warm enough for them both. "What now?" Balthus asked.

"You can leave. You should. My sis- the Wendigo must've grabbed the letter while you were first unconscious. You were right outside the cabin when I found you. Anyways, she's gone now. She can't bother you again. The storm has died down. I've got the letter, and your diplomacy should go safely now. There are plenty of dried vegetables and berries for you to take. I won't mind."

Willia's hand left Balthus' back and flopped to the floor, freeing him. He dragged his soft phallus from her depths and stood up. True to her word, the letter was on a crate, with his clothes piled next to it.

Balthus slid into his clothes, gently and gingerly. He didn't especially want to leave. He wanted to stay, with Willia. The snow-woman was a lifesaver! Yet a gloom hang over her. She just lay there staring into the fire.

"Could we see each other again?" Balthus asked, buckling his pants.

"I doubt it. Winter is ending. It's warming up, even now. That blizzard kept this area cold, but the spring grasses will poke through soon. It'll be too hot for me to live down here. Besides, we were just lonely strangers," Willia said.

Balthus paused, ignoring his shirt. He bent down next to Willia and cupped her chin. He gently pulled her head towards his, and kissed her. Her lips were of pine and warmth in the snow.

They broke apart, just a single kiss, then gone. Speechless, Balthus returned to his shirt and put it on, then swirled his cloak around him. It had garnered a few more holes from that terrifying chase out there, but it was still okay. He got the vegetables and berries from the chests and placed them in a haversack he also found. The letter went into it as well for safe-keeping. He wouldn't lose it this time.

The door wasn't barred any more. Indeed, the sun shone out brightly, trying to melt the snow that had accumulated. It was a perfect day of winter-into-spring.

Balthus turned to Willia. He didn't want to say it. He didn't have to say it. He should say it, but that'd be damning him.

"Goodbye," Willia said sadly from the fire.

"Goodbye, and may we meet again under good weather," Balthus replied. Then, he turned and walked towards Olstaff in the north.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers