Snowbound

Story Info
A hotel full of nurses and only a few men. My experience.
5.8k words
4.54
49.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers

My plane was the last in before they shut down the airport. It was one of those hairy, yaw filled landings and even the flight attendant looked uncomfortable. The pilot did a masterful job. Ten feet off the runway he slammed the rudder over and had us dead center on the runway and pointed straight as we touched down. The flight attendant made the sign of the cross.

There were about five inches of snow on the ground, not enough to stop me in my rental SUV, but the radio said that many businesses were closing early. I had four appointments set up for the day and hoped they didn't cancel on me. Two did but the most important two were still on. I had a good day and closed about a million in business after spending the previous three months laying the groundwork. I headed for the hotel at just before noon. The roads were getting nasty and even my favorite Sushi Bar had closed.

I went in the side entrance and walked by the ballroom. It was full of young women wearing white uniforms. I checked in and asked the clerk what the convention was. He informed me that the hotel was pretty full with a bunch of Navy nurses. He winked and told me that there were only about ten men in the building and a shade over two-hundred nurses and gave me a duplicate key card, "Just in case," he said with a wink. I took my key-cards, went to my room and unpacked for my two night stay. Next came writing my reports of the day's activities which, I guessed because of the storm, took forever to upload. I was ready for a drink and some dinner. A look out the window told me I really didn't want to drive anywhere so I decided to just hit the lobby bar.

I ordered a burger and fries (even a hotel kitchen can't screw that one up) and watched the spring training game that was on the TV. I had been in the place many times before, for a late nightcap, so I knew the bartender's name was Julie. She was tall, attractive, and appeared to be very fit. I tried to get into the game as I ate my burger but just couldn't seem to get involved with two two teams I didn't give a crap about. Julie, however was deeply engrossed in the game and her knowledge of strategy and stats was impressive.

I asked how she came to know so much about baseball. I was afraid she might have taken it as some sexist remark but she simply told me that her ex-boyfriend had been a coach for "The Bull's" and had taught her a lot.

"You said ex and was. Can I ask what happened or is that too personal?" I knew I was on thin ice.

"He's the third base coach for the team on the screen right now. Jim has two obsessions; baseball and sex. His job took care of one of them and I took care of the other."

"So he moved. How come you didn't go with him?"

With a shrug she answered, "His wife wouldn't have appreciated it." I was a little surprised by the direct way she said it. "Now about you. I see the ring, so why are you trying to chat up a barmaid?"

I didn't get a chance to answer before four women in Navy uniform came in and sat at a table. Julie told them that she could take care of them but that she didn't have a waitress on and suggested they just sit at the bar. They shrugged and sat to my right. The one next to me was clearly the leader. "You seemed to be involved in a conversation. We didn't want to interrupt."

I told her it was no problem and perhaps they could elevate the conversation above baseball. I asked what their meeting was about. They told me they were all trauma nurses and this was all about burns. I winced and said I couldn't think of a worse way to go. Julie was listening as she made their drinks. "Is there a good way to go?"

My answer was almost reflexive. "In the saddle is my dream." They all laughed and I was happy to have lightened the mood a bit. We enjoined in conversation, but the two nurses furthest away couldn't hear over the sound of the Muzak and the beer coolers. I invited them to move down and sit to my left. Julie just smiled at how smoothly I did that.

To my far left I had a skinny blond, small in stature. (I'm sure she would have preferred petite.) Next to her and to my immediate left was a busty redhead. She had the type of body that one just knew would eventually turn to flab but right now looked like fun to play with. If I was to compare the two I would say that the blond was built for speed and the redhead for comfort.

To my far right was a very black girl with a bit of Jamaican accent. I hadn't seen a lot of her but she appeared to have a moderate figure except for her butt, which could only described as full and round. To my immediate right was a Latina who was lithe and extremely sexy. Her whole demeanor said "fuck me."

I learned that the blond was stationed in San Diego. The redhead and black were ship-bound and couldn't say to where. The Latina was stationed at Bethesda. She was a little older and a Commander. The rest were Lieutenants. I told the Latina that I got to the Bethesda area often and we discussed some of the restaurants in the area. We both favored the same sushi bar and a few other places. I felt her knee touch mine and she looked at me and smiled. "Perhaps the next time you are there we could go for sushi at Matuba?" She wrote her name and phone # on a bar napkin and put it in my shirt pocket. As she stuffed it in her fingers actually pinched my left nipple. She knew exactly what she was doing and I could catch the pheromones oozing from her. She actually shifted on her stool.

Julie changed the subject back to death. "Is that really possible to die in the saddle?" The redhead said she was sure it was.

"Was it the saddle or the holster?" We all looked her blankly. "The saddle is regular sex. The holster is oral." That cracked us all up. Julie directed the next question to the redhead. "How do you know it's possible."

"I did a stint in the morgue when I was interning. It was my job to give the bodies a preliminary exam when they came in. If a guy came in with a condom on there was little doubt." That made us all howl. "Sometimes guys would come in with 'stiffies' and I had to check and see if there was any telltale residue. It happens more than you think.

Julie asked if she was ever tempted to take advantage of their condition. The red-head blushed and blurted out a loud NO. She reflected on the question for a second or two. "There was one night when a body was there and there was a huge tepee under the sheet. The protocol was that I would do a detailed exam of the front side and then call an orderly, Raul, to help me turn them over so I could check the back."

I bought another round. The story and the night were getting interesting. She gulped hers. "When I took the sheet off I saw that this guy was amazing. He was a little skinny man about sixty but his appendage was as big around as my wrist and at least a foot long. It also stood straight up. I have to admit that I was tempted to take it, but I took a sample of his secretions and put it in the deep freeze. I called Raul to help me turn him. When he walked in he just cracked up."

"We tried to roll the guy over but it was like he had a kick-stand. Normally I would just press the member toward the belly and we would roll him. I couldn't budge it. The orderly continued to laugh. I finally did the exam of just one quadrant and called the orderly back to roll him over so I could check out the other." Her speech was really starting to slur.

I called Raul back and we righted him. Normally I would just wheel him back into the cooler but handling that thing, as much as I had, made me very horny. I knew that I was probably the only nurse in the hospital that the orderly hadn't fucked. I bent over the gurney, lifted my skit, pulled down my panties, and begged him to fuck me. My face was only inches from this massive cock and Raul was very well hung. To say the sex was intense would be an understatement."

The Latina, Alicia, broke the ice. "So is your obsession with big dead dicks? I mean we all have obsessions."

"Actually my sexual obsession is watching and being watched. The idea that Raul knew I was staring at this big cock while he was taking me hard from the back just made the sex hotter."

Alicia broke the ice again after placing her hand on my upper thigh. She addressed the skinny blond, Alice. "So what's yours. We're all a little drunk and I promise it won't come in the report I have to give after this conference."

"I love big cocks. The bigger and harder the better. I just can't get enough from an ordinary man to satisfy me. I'm not sure I could have resisted mounting that guy and riding him until it fell off." Alicia commented that Alice was so tiny. "I had a friend who was a big Dr. Who fan. He said I was like the 'Tardis, much bigger on the inside than the outside." That made everyone howl again. Alicia's hand was now fully on my ever increasing bulge.

Alicia directed her next question to Gerry, the black girl. "I like big but where I want it is probably different. I'm an anal freak. I enjoy a good pussy fuck but what I crave is a big dick in my ass. I see you all squirming while you lean forward on that stool. I squirm and lean back." That sort of stunned the other nurses.

Julie took over. She addressed Alicia. "What's your turn on. What triggers the super O for you?"

"Anything. I've had four of five small orgasms sitting here listening to this. When I get up you'll see that this stool is sopping wet. All I have to do is think or imagine about sex with a man and I climax. She looked back at Julie. "Your turn!"

Julie looked straight at me when she answered. "I'm an oral freak! I live for the texture of a cock, hard or soft, in my mouth and the taste of that wonderful stuff that I can make come out of it. Fucking me in either other hole is OK but I always want the finish to be in my mouth!" I had noticed her drinking a few shots while the rest of us talked. "I'm also built for it." To demonstrate her point she stuck out her tongue and touched it to the tip of her nose. As she pulled it back in she again looked directly at me while she seductively licked her lips.

Again, we were all a little stunned. Alicia broke the silence. "OK girls, we've all bared our sexual souls for this man's benefit. He has stated that he wants to be fucked and sucked to death! Are we ready for the challenge? We have a mission if you choose to accept it. I know that I'm technically your CO but tonight I think we should just be four horny sluts." She palmed off a pill to me and I took it with the last sip of my beer. "For any erection lasting more than four hours, consult a medical professional," she whispered to me.

All three saluted "Aye Aye Sir." As Julie rang up my tab and handed it to me. Her hand paused in mine.

We went to my room. I'd turned down the suite upgrade but still had a king-sized bed. I sat on the foot of it while they took turns stripping for me. There was nothing sexy about their under-attire. The bras were all sports type and the panties were all grannies. I guessed they were all constructed to Mil-specs. I enjoyed the show anyway. As I had surmised, Alice was truly flat chested. The redhead (I still didn't know her name) had decent tits but was a bit chubby. Gerry also had ample tits that sagged a bit but were crested with glorious rich brown nipples that were actually a few shades lighter than her jet-black skin. Alicia had an absolutely perfect set. Her rich cocoa colored skin was punctuated by mahogany areola and nipples.

They were all now topless and standing in front of me at attention, their tits jutting out proudly. I ran my palms over all of them. Their nipples were also at attention. I pulled each in for a close inspection and sucked eight tits as leisurely as I could. Alice and Alicia by far had the most responsive.

They all began to slowly pull down their panties. Alice had a thin blond patch that almost looked pubescent. As she approached for inspection, Her bush was more like down. I slid a finger and tasted her juice. It was salty and sweet.

The redhead was next. As she slowly pulled her undies off I inserted a finger as far as I could in her cunt. Her bush was as red as the side of a Vermont mountainside in October. She tasted a bit stronger, but still delicious.

Gerry was next and bent over to show her stretched anus and beautiful ass. When I reached for a sample of her juice she stopped me. She pointed to the string hanging from her cunt. I got the message but did massage her clit and felt her course black bush.

Next was Alicia. As she pulled down her panties, she displayed some seriously large labia that were actually dripping. She was shaved clean. She knew from my expression that she had me, but when she saw the look of appreciation on my face after tasting her goodies she knew that I was absolutely hooked. She was as spicy and hot as her body.

She ordered me to lay on my back "We decided that the one who could get you down the fastest and furthest gets the first fuck. Are you OK with that?" I assured her that I was. I laid there and the red head and Gerry laid down between my legs. I could feel two nice comfortable tits, one black and one pink, rubbing on my thighs. They took turns but neither one could get more than half of me down.

Alice and Alicia laid perpendicular to me and Alicia went first. She did a little better than the other two but decided I was just to big to fit down her throat. Alice, on the other hand, just took me all the way down on the first try. There was no gagging at all as she held me in for a good ten seconds and then did it again. I watched her slim throat stretch to accommodate my ten inch fat boy. The others applauded her and moved back in to lick my head while Alicia jerked me off. When I came there were four hungry tongues fighting to lick off every last drop.

Alice moved over and hovered her pussy over my face. I eagerly licked up her goodness. She moved down and poised herself above my cock. Alicia held it vertical while Alice slammed her cunt down on it. I responded by lifting my hips to get in as deeply as possible. She put one hand on my chest to steady herself and the other on her tiny belly so she could feel my cock from both the inside and outside as she fucked me. It took about ten minutes until I could no longer hold back and blew deep inside her cunt. She climbed off and went down to do cleanup. I looked at her with amazement. "Big girl big cunt. Little girl all cunt." was all she said while licking her lips.

The redhead was next. She laid on her back and pushed my head down toward her pussy. I was hungry for her strong taste and lapped it up. While Alice had strong orgasms they were pretty silent. The red head was a screamer. After one delivered orally she rolled over and took to her knees. She wanted it from the rear and I was happy to oblige. We were sideways on the bed and I could see her big tits sway in the full length mirror to my left as I hammered her with long hard strokes. She screamed even louder with her second climax and sunk to her belly. I rolled off her and presented my cum covered cock to her lips. She seemed unsure but when the others urged her on she obliged me.

Alicia was next. "How about eating some smooth hot Mexicali pussy while I keep that gorgeous cock nice and warmed up? I didn't have to be asked twice. I went down on her and licked her from her anus to her clit. She sucked my cock at the same time. After the second lick it was one continuous orgasm punctuated by an even stronger spasm when she squirted. I took the squirt as the signal to turn around and begin fucking her. I took her in the missionary position and immediately on penetration she came again, squirting all over my balls. She started moaning and then speaking Spanish gibberish. I could swear that when I finally came deep in her cunt she barked and howled. She licked me clean and smiled as she licked her lips.

Next was Gerry. She knelt on the bed and hunched over waiting for me to penetrate her ass. I pulled her arms back so she was in the bird-dog position and leaned over and licked her back and down. She reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Go ahead white boy. Eat that black booty. I gave her a good fifteen minutes of rimming and she was shouting at me, "C'mon white boy. Jam that fat pink cock in my big black ass.

I'd gone anal before and I was always gentle and slow at first, plus I used lube. This time the only lube was my saliva. She wanted it hard and fast and I wasn't sure how long the effects of the pill would last. She shrieked as I did what she asked. I pushed all ten inches in suddenly, and hard. She moaned as I pulled all the way out but yelled again as I rammed it back in to the hilt. I repeated this about ten times and I could feel her anus tighten around my shaft as she came. I blew and collapsed on top of her. I was whipped and rolled off her and just laid there.

My cock was still pointing at the ceiling. Alicia said, "Sorry to pull rank here girls but go to your rooms." They got up and left, but not before commenting on what a good time they had. Alicia looked at me and my hard cock. "Shower time? You really made me sweat. I promise to be gentle."

We went into the bathroom and put out the soap and shampoo that was on the vanity. She set the shower temp where she liked it and we climbed in. I washed her from head to toe and felt every inch of her fantastic body. She positively purred when I got to her pussy and ass. I felt her shudder as I rinsed her and gently pushed my finger into her obviously virginal ass. "Can we save that for the next time you're in Bethesda?"

She gently lathered up my whole body except for my cock. She had the tender and caring hands of a nurse as she softly began to wash my cock and balls. I was still rock hard and after I rinsed I wrapped my arms around her, grabbed her ass cheeks and picked her up. She pushed her hand down between us and guided my cock into her wanting cunt. I leaned us into the shower wall as we slowly and gently fucked while the shower played over our bodies.

The earlier events of the night had been hard, course sex. This was soft and easy, to the point of almost being romantic. We came together and I continued to lean against her while her cunt clutched my cock over and over again. I felt myself start to soften after a good five minutes of just lingering there. When I finally slipped out she gave a little gasp. I had the feeling she could have used all four hours by herself.

We shut off the shower and took pleasure in drying each other off. She pulled the bedspread off and we climbed in with her right up against me. "I've set my phone alarm for six-thirty. I'm sorry to bother you but I'll be as quiet as I can."

"Why not set it for five-thirty and give me a wake-up call as well." I rolled over and went to sleep with my hand gently caressing her tits.

As I almost dropped off to sleep I felt her shiver a little. I moved even closer to her. "You're an animal." she said before we both drifted off to sleep.

I didn't hear her phone alarm go off but I certainly felt her warm lips wrapped around my sore and soft cock as she gave me my morning call. I told her how good it felt and she paused for a minute and looked me in the eye. "None of us actually had the pleasure of feeling you cum in our mouths last night. For all you gave us I thought this would be a fitting send-off." She went back to it. Her lips felt strange and I caught the scent of menthol. I saw the tube of Mentholatum on the night stand. The combination of her soft lips and the balm was soothing and different. I loved it and told her so. She stopped to apply more while she stroked me ever so gently with her hand.

She took my cock-head gently back in her mouth and slowly, but deeply, bobbed her head up and down as she took me deeper on each stroke. The contrast between the heat of her mouth and throat against the coolness of the balm on her lips was amazing. She paused three or four times to climax herself. After each one she applied more balm. Finally I came hard in her mouth and she came with me.

oldbob68
oldbob68
177 Followers
12