Snowbunnies

Story Info
Are you sure you want your girlfriend knowing you love BBC?
5.9k words
4.27
128.8k
126
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers

I was finding it hard to concentrate... the creaking sounds from the box spring grew louder with each passing moment, making it harder and harder to keep my crayons inside the lines. I didn't have long to finish, maybe another minute or two but it was already the prettiest unicorn I'd colored yet, and surely they'd be happy. I struggled not to wrinkle my pretty pink dress lying on the floor, while also doing my best to keep the knees of my white stockings from getting dirty again. I absentmindedly kicked my white platform pumps back and forth as I hurried to finish the last section of color before my time was up. Just then, loud moaning broke my concentration as equally loud grunts cut through the air signaling not just that my time was up, but also that Kirt had just cum inside my ex-girlfriend for the third time today.

"Damn Candi look at that good little bitch!" Kirt teased, guiding her with a forceful hand on her neck till she got his hint and began cleaning his still-hard cock with long strokes of her tongue. "The fag colored another picture for us while you were riding my nigga dick... I told you the sissy wouldn't just watch us the whole time."

"Oh my god, you pathetic little bitch! I was only joking when I said you had to color something before Daddy came in me again. I just didn't want you staring at us like a sick little perv and touching yourself! It's not like you can even jerk that pathetic little cock while it's locked up in your chastity cage. But even if it wasn't locked up, could you REALLY even get it up? Oh... or.... is this... is this the ONLY way you can get that pathetic thing of yours stiff? We dated for months and your tiny noodle dick never once got hard until the night you begged me to fuck Kirt. I knew you liked dressing up, but when you had "your Black Daddy" show up to meet me and you immediately dropped to your knees to suck him off, it all started making sense! At least Daddy was making me aware right away how you were no boyfriend at all and really a complete Black Owned white sissy faggot!" Candi's words were half resentful and half thankful, but they were also 100% out of breath.

...

Yes, Kirt had been my Black Daddy when I began dating my girlfriend Candi 6 months ago. I had told her after a few months about my other life of dressing up, clubbing, and yes sometimes being a bit slutty. To her credit, she was fine with it, and with her also admitting to being bisexual, she welcomed having the best of both worlds. It had taken me a while after that to get up the courage to tell her I was really into Big Black Cock, and that I'd love it if that was something we could enjoy together. At that point in our relationship we were getting quite serious although we hadn't fucked yet. We'd just moved in together and we were both hoping the intimacy of living together would help our bedroom problem. Looking back I should have realized just how much of a sexual creature Candi is; the poor girl had months of bottled up libido so the prospect of having another cock in the equation really scratched at that itch. And he was BLACK. If only I'd known then everything I know now about exactly what that meant to her.

As we prepared for our meet up, Daddy had requested we dress alike. His favorite to see me in was a slutty schoolgirl outfit - blonde hair with pigtails, tight black top to show off my cleavage, a tiny pleated plaid mini skirt in a naughty shade of soft pink, white thigh highs and white platform heels with a crazy 6" high heel. Dying to impress, I had bought the same outfit for Candi. Her cute punky red bob in tiny pigtails, her pale white skin exposed between the stocking tops and hem of her tiny skirt, and thick curvy 5'2" frame expertly perched in her high heels. One of many things my girl had going for her was she loved slut heels and moved as effortlessly as any stripper, and twice as confidant.

That first time I could sense that Candi was nervous. We both fussed over our makeup while she periodically checked with me to make sure I really wanted to go thru with this. She looked so amazing and downright fuckable that there was no way I could call it off even if I wanted to. Kirt was already on his way, and had already seen the pictures we'd sent. She'd been with black men before - as a short and thick white girl with plumps pale ass and tits, with 42 inch hips she was always turning the heads of black men -- but sharing one with her fiancé was obviously new territory, more than a few steps beyond learning of my previous bisexual exploits. She repeated her now-common mantra about how she was doing this for us and it wouldn't mean anything, right up to the moment the phone rang signaling Kirt's arrival. Up till now I had done a fair job of covering my own nervous mindset. I just had to remember not to mention anything that would give away the fact that as my Black Daddy, Kirt had used my mouth and ass at least a dozen times in the last 3 months whenever Candi was out of town for work. I just couldn't help it, Daddy owned his sissy bitch and I was not able to say no.

We answered the door together as directed, and Kirt eyed both of us up and down like the luckiest man on Earth. "God damn don't I have two fine little white bitches today!" he began, his large dark hand gliding across Candi's soft white skin above her stocking tops, just glancing a finger across her smooth shaved pussy. "Candi, you are a fine little thick bitch, just like my sissy Princess told me. I bet you definitely know your way around a big thick Nigga dick, don't you slut?" His tone was playful, and Candi obliged.

"Look at this juicy white ass, Kirt... What do you think? I'm in love with "him" but I haven't really been truthful about everything!" She quipped back, motioning to my captivated stare. "Yeah, you're hearing me right. I may have been slightly more willing to go along with this than I let on to you, Princess. I've always had a thing for dominant black men, especially their BIG manly black dicks! I've barely even seen your little white thing hard. I'd actually been looking for a way to break it to you that I really needed Black cock again on the regular." She accentuated her last sentence by groping Kirt's crotch thru his jeans as her blue eyes raged with yearning.

Now she really had Kirt's attention. "Really slut? That's good news! But while Princess looks shocked to hear that, I bet I know something will come as a surprise to you too Candi girl. Check this crazy shit out. OK sissy," he began, as my heart stopped and he stared right at me while simultaneously lowering the zipper on his pants. I knew what was coming but felt completely unable to stop it. My thick red lips were already quivering and my mouth was watering to taste him. "Get on your knees and show your sexy girl who really owns you. NOW, slut."

For a moment we were all frozen as nine hard thick black inches fell out of Kirt's pants and bobbed in the air. Honestly, I don't even remember dropping to my knees and starting to slowly service Daddy's amazing superior cock. I have no clue how long I'd been kissing his helmet and licking those magnificent black balls when I heard Daddy begin to boast to my shocked girlfriend, "You might say that I turned 'him' into my personal white sissy bitch over a year ago, even made the slut promise to find me white pussy to serve me too. Look at how crazy this bitch is for Nigga dick. Hey! Don't be greedy, sissy! I bet my new white girl wants a taste too, don't you Candi?"

Before I knew what was going on, Candi was on her knees at my side. Quicker than I could react, her tongue joined mine on Kirt's cock. As if in a trance her hot wet tongue slid across his rock hard shaft, whispering between licks.

"Oh my god baby... I'm so sorry I never told you... mmmmm ohhh god he's so huge...... that I loved black dick so much... in college I literally belonged to the black frat guys...... OH Kirt I love this big black cock it's amazing! I bet it was so easy to make you his sissy bitch.... Fuck I love it.... You can't help it either sweetie.... You're such a little beta boi that serving strong Black men is just so natural... I want to be his bitch too!"

After several moments, our eyes locked, and for the first time I realized that the love of my life was watching while I worshipped a Big Black Cock... and I couldn't stop. I was seriously addicted to this amazing cock and only a hard shove from my Black Daddy snapped me from the trance. I fell softly back onto the floor as I noticed immediately why I had been parted from my black god. Daddy had my girlfriend by the pigtails, roughly fucking her throat. Tears streamed from her eyes along with a good portion of her thick black eye liner. She was scolded to not use her hands, which instinctively now held onto her 6" heels as a way to brace herself for the face fucking she was enduring. I was told to watch, as my suddenly more sadistic Daddy now slid his rock hard amazing member across the face of the love of my life. He had first shown her how I was his Black Owned sissy, and now he was slowly making her his black cock whore right in front of me.

"Ohhhhhh fuck look at her! You my bitch Candi? Am I your new Daddy? You love this cock?" He asked rhetorically. "Sorry sissy but I'm gonna get your bitch so much black cock now, she's never gonna want your little white dick, right slut?"

She immediately stared into my eyes while speaking directly to Him, "I want to be your black cock slut, I NEED to be your slut, now Daddy! Please Daddy, please take me from this pathetic white loser. Princess could never please my little pussy like a REAL cock like yours can!"

She was screaming now, barely making sense, much as I was when she watched me worship Kirt's cock earlier. And just as I was, she was hypnotized and couldn't stop, even as she slid her thick red lips across her new Daddy's balls. He yanked her almost to her feet with his huge hands and sat back on our couch, guiding Candi onto his lap. His cock still slick with both her and my saliva, He lined up the massive head of his cock with Candi's tight pussy and before she knew it the first 4 inches violated her. She reflexively bucked and tried to hop off, but Daddy was having none of it. He grabbed his new bitch by the throat and pulled her face close to his. She slowly slid her tongue into his dark mouth as his slipped thru her shiny red lips to stifle her screams while she was forced down onto the final 5 thick inches of Kirt's cock. The feeling of his big swollen balls against her plump ass made her nearly pass out.

"You, Sissy! Don't even think of touching that little clit. You got 5 seconds to wipe that jealous look off your face and get your tongue on my balls. I want this nigga dick rock fucking hard and throbbing in yo' girl. You both needs to learn she's MY bitch now!" Kirt slammed her limp body up and down, while pulling her closer and whispering into her ear. Candi nodded continuous to whatever Daddy was telling her, then shoved the bottom of her high heels into my chest to get my attention from my job slobbering all over her pussy and Kirt's shaft and balls.

"Tell the sissy bitch the new rules, slut," he said forcefully, to which Candi obliged. "No more white cock for me Daddy, ever! And my sissy boyfriend belongs to you and your black friends from now on, too. Princess I'm so sorry but I can't help it! You can't fuck me like this! Kirt is going to own us both and get us so much BBC! You just saw up close how his cock was stretching me open, so you have to understand now that this is his pussy and I'll do anything he tells me to. Now, don't you want to help me please our new owner? Let's show him that we're his!"

She lifted herself uneasily off of his shaft while sliding to the floor next to me, and with one huge black hand on each of our heads, he shot stream after stream of his hot thick black cum all over our faces. She grabbed for the back of my head and seductively whispered to me, "Clean my face, sissy."

We shared Daddy's hot load as he stood over us pleased. "Now I have two Black Owned white sluts, don't I?" The breathless, content looks on our faces only confirmed his statement. "That's good, because I have plans for your thick hot ass Candi. I've fucked your little bitch so many times in your own bed that I know you both have some seriously slutty gear in there." Again, the revelation caused an unsatisfied smirk to flash across Candi's face. "I think I need to take my new bitch around to show her off, so Baby Girl, go put on something that lets anyone who looks at you know that you're my bitch, and you love my nigga dick. Take your time, cuz while you're doing that my sissy girl will be cleaning off my cock with her mouth. Oh, and in the back of your panty drawer you'll find this sissy's chastity cage. Bring that out too." With that, she very deliberately left the room, with a quiet submissive "Yes Daddy."

"God damn, Princess... I hope you really wanted this, because I think you and your girl both just became black-only hood sluts! Candi is in love with my cock," he laughed as I licked stray cum from his shaft. "The boys down on the block are really going to love her big fat ass wiggling around in those slut heels she wears. I'll try to have her back by morning, unless she wants to stay the whole weekend... in fact, probably plan on that."

On cue Candi walked back into the room, skin tight shiny pink mini dress clinging to every curve and set off with 6" hot pink platform pumps with ankle straps. I was speechless; but even with her looking the image of a BBC gangbang whore I still noticed that I was not able to get hard. Candi strode by and paused in front of me, using one of her pink high heels to lift the front of my skirt and exposing my tiny limp clit, still safely inside my cute frilly panties.

"Fuck, just as I suspected. You're such a little sissy bitch that you can't even get hard while I look like this! Oh sissy is it because you're in front of a Real Man? An honest to god Alpha bull just fucked me after knowing me for 5 minutes, and you still haven't fucked me after 6 months? You really do deserve this," she jabbed as she dropped my chastity cage on the ground. She hopped playfully onto Daddy's lap making her short dress ride up to her hips. As the crowning touch, she found a gift Daddy had gotten me a while back, a hot pink collar with the words "Black Owned" prominently displayed across it. Kissing her deeply, he grabbed her ass with huge black hands and walked her out the door. Stopping short, he turned and whispered into Candi's ear something that made her giggle.

"Oh Princess," Kirt taunted, "I didn't forget! After we leave put that cage on like an obedient little white boi, and you better be wearing it whenever we get back. We expect a video of you locking it and flushing the key down the drain within the next 20 minutes." And with that, they were out the door as I heard my girlfriend's clicking high heels and her playful giggle both fade down the hall.

I sent the video as required to both of their phones. The only response came from Kirt, for me not to have any cock over whatsoever, and under no circumstances was I to make myself cum. The latter demand seemed silly, given that my tiny limp cock was all locked up unable to even get erect to its full 5". But then I understood the reason for that request about 30 minutes after they'd left in the form of a video call from Candi's phone. Not with Candi doing any talking though. There on my phone live for me to see was my girlfriend sucking Kirt's 9 inches as he drove thru the hood waving at friends, telling them to head to his place for a "snowbunny party". As Candi's slutty pink heels waved in the air from the passenger seat, I sat mesmerized in shock while my caged little cock began to throb against its metal prison. The call ended soon after but was promptly followed by a text that simply read, "STAY TUNED, SISSY".

I was both so turned on and so frustrated, that I nearly missed the video call an hour later. The scene on my phone was like I was watching Porn Hub! A circle of at least eight black men, each with their huge cocks out, rock hard, and Candi bent over a pool table while the guys rotated thru fucking her from behind and feeding her cock from the front. Each bull slowly, methodically waved his cock in front of my girl's wet mouth, pausing for a few moments while Candi appeared to be kissing or licking each hard shaft before taking it into her eager mouth inch by inch, forcing their way down her throat till she gagged and gasped for breath. It took a moment to fully grasp just what was happening in the thrall of bodies. As if she needed any further encouragement in her crazed cock hungry state, each guy taking his turn at Candi's mouth was pouring out small piles of coke onto his hard cock before shoving it into my bad girl's face. "Another snowbunny turned out... and turned into... hey bitch, what you say you are now baby??" a voice shouted at her. Obviously dazed, Candi glanced around till an unknown dark skinned figure ramming into her from behind grabbed a hold of both her pigtails and pointed her face toward the camera.

Mascara ran in streaks down her face, faint traces of hot pink lipstick visible around her mouth, and what had to be someone's cum dripping from her chin. Realizing the camera was in her face, she hesitated before sliding the thick cock from her mouth and answered, "Baby I'm sorry OH GOD!... I never told you how much I used to MMM FUCK ME! YES!... how much I used to love snorting coke DEEPER MARCUS! ... I'm a coke whore baby I'm a coke whore!"

"Princess I hope you're happy! As soon as this slut saw our party pile she couldn't help herself and it only took a few fat rails for her to ask for MORE nigga dick!" As the camera zoomed in, I could see her sniffing and licking the powder off of their long black cocks, and begging for more. The call went on for over an hour, while not only could I see and hear these black bulls running a train on my girl, but also seeing the apparent supplier of the drugs they fed her ask out loud to no one in particular, "Who's paying for this bitch's habit?" And when no one spoke up, I could only see him whispering to Kirt as the call ended while they shook hands.

It was nearly a full 24 hours before I heard from them again. I had just refreshed my make up and was wearing the ultra-short purple mini dress Candi loved along with soft white thigh high stockings and my 6" white platform heels. Just as I buckled the last strap on my heels I was scared upright by a loud BANG on the apartment door. I'd barely turned the knob when four huge dark skinned bangers threw the door open and rushed in. I was quickly held down and forced to my knees, my resistance at a minimum. My arms were held behind me as two huge black hands forced my face down to my coffee table and into a huge pile of coke.

"Sniff!" a deep voice commanded. One hand kept my head down, ensuring that I inhaled an enormous mountain of the powder. I looked up, my head spinning, to see two of them setting up lights and a camera on a tripod while another one of the thugs held up an iPad. I begged to know what was happening, but the only response was a fierce command to do two more lines and then play the video on the tablet. I followed his orders, not knowing what else I could do. My hands trembled as I tapped play.

The drug dealer's face filled up the screen, as he briefly explained that his name was Rico, and over the whole weekend Candi had done close to 4 grams of his product. The camera tilted down to expose that she was even sucking his huge 12" cock as he was talking, even gasping between his thrusts to beg for more! She looked to be in another world, not even knowing she was being filmed or that I was watching. Rico laughed about how I was never getting my girl back, but not to worry, the homeboys of the Black Flag Posse would keep us both high and begging for Nigga Dick.

tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers
12