Snowed In

Story Info
Stranded in a hotel with a women's basketball team is fun.
1.2k words
3.99
95.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Ed
Mr Ed
6 Followers

College Town

My friends told me that I was lucky living in a college town. I never saw it that way. I guess they figured that with all the young pretty college girls running around, I could have my pick. Actually, even though I worked at a hotel bar near campus, I never saw very many college girls. They tended to go to the bars on the strip that offered better drink specials.

I had been a bartender for about two years and made decent money. It paid my bills and left me with enough time to do school work as I finished up my graduate degree. One more year and I would be able to quit this job and find something more 9- 5 ish.

The weekend was supposed to be pretty busy as there was a couple of sporting events on campus as well as lots of high school seniors taking tours. I was asked to work Friday and Saturday night as the hotel was booked and we were hoping to have a crowd. However, these plans changed due to a major snowstorm. Most of our reservations ended up canceling as the road were quickly becoming impassable. I was beginning to think that the weekend was going to be a bust when a large group of young women came into the hotel carrying large gym bags. It turned out that the women’s basketball game had been cancelled, but the visiting team had already arrived. As they could not make it back home, they stopped to see if they could get rooms at the hotel for the night. As we had a lot of cancellations the hotel was able to secure them rooms for the night.

After getting their belongings to the rooms, the team came into to get something to eat. The weather prevented many of our staff form getting to work, so I was called upon to help serve our new guests. As I got a closer look, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there were some stunning looking women in this group. When I went to the bar to fill their drink orders, my mind raced with thoughts about how great it could be to be snowed in at a hotel with 15 beautiful, athletic women. Yeah right, whom was I kidding? They probably wouldn’t give me the time of day, let alone invite me back to their rooms.

After a leisurely meal, I was cleaning up the bar area when two of the girls came up to the bar. We started talking casually when one asked me what there was to do in this hotel for fun. I mentioned the pool and game room, but it became clear that they were looking for something more. As I was closing down soon, I mentioned that I had access to the coolers and could meet them in their room when I closed with some drinks. They thought this was a great idea. They told me their room number as they left the bar. I still could not believe that anything was going and figured that they just were looking to score some beer. I was wrong.

I wheeled a cart full of ice-cold beer bottles to their room around 10:00. The door swung open and I was cheerfully ushered inside. When I got inside, I found several girls lying on one of the beds watching a porno movie on the TV. Four other girls were playing cards. I sat down at the card game after everyone got a beer. All of the girls were wearing shorts and t-shirts, as they hadn’t packed to spend the night. After we had each downed one beer and were starting on another, everyone turned to watch the movie on the TV. The girls were talking about whether or not the girl on the screen was faking it or if she was truly enjoying the pounding she was taking from the stud. This led to a discussion from most of the girls about sex, faking orgasms, and fantasies. I was quietly listening to the conversation and trying not to show my arousal when I was asked what I thought. I told them that I thought that if the guy was good, then the women wouldn’t have to fake it. They asked me about fantasies and without thinking I blurted out that being in a room with a bunch of beautiful women was great.

One of the girls came toward me and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Before I could answer she had stripped off her t-shirt and exposed her breasts. She grabbed my head and brought my face to her chest. I quickly sucked at her nipples. The room was then filled with the sounds of clothes being stripped off and I found myself surrounded by naked women. The sounds from the TV continued to inspire us as I kissed licked and sucked at every breast and nipple I could reach. Soon, I felt hands removing my clothes and soon felt a pair of lips sliding up and down my cock.

Shorts quickly found their way to the floor as a mini orgy broke out on the two beds. I was laid down in the middle of one bed surrounded by naked horny women. I did my best to not leave anyone out as I grabbed at as much flesh as I could. The mouth at my cock was quickly replaced by a hot wet pussy as one girl slid down my hardness. Another girl sat on my face so that I could tongue her pussy. I didn’t have time to think about how great this was as I felt hands and lips all over my body. The girls switched positions and a new girl rode my cock as got to tongue a very wet shaved pussy.

After licking one girl to orgasm, she slid off my face and I could see the other bed for the first time. On it, two girls were in a 69 position eating each other’s pussy. The sights and sounds quickly helped me to the edge and I moaned out that I was cumming. The girl on my cock quickly got off and she and another girl started licking my cock clean. I came all over their faces as they shared my cock back and forth. Another pussy soon covered my face as I felt those two tongues working on my cock. I don’t think I ever lost my hard on and then I felt another tight pussy slowly engulf my cock. This went on for hours and was the most intensely pleasurable experience of my life.

I don’t remember when we finished fucking that night, but when we woke up naked and tangled on the bed, I knew I had not been dreaming. I’m not sure if I had actually fucked each of the girls, but I doubt if I could have gotten hard again if I had wanted to. I quietly made my way around the room trying to find my clothes. As I looked over the two beds full of naked women, I wished that I had a camera so that I could have evidence of this. I knew that the mental picture would be forever etched into my brain. I decided to take one of their girls t-shirts as a souvenir. Every time I see that shirt in my drawer, I smile and remember the greatest night in my life.

Mr Ed
Mr Ed
6 Followers