Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Lana said as her tongue darted out to capture the last of her juices from the underside of his chin. She licked her own lips, savoring her own musky flavor that clung to them as she looked up into his eyes that were more black than aqua, burning even darker with lust. "He... He satisfied me in other ways." She could feel his hard cock nudging the soft flesh of her belly, his sticky precum as it dripped down onto her and she looked down between their bodies. The glans of his cock was so swollen that it was a deep shade of red and rested somewhat innocently against her stomach, the wide slit leaking a thick rope of clear fluid that dribbled down onto her belly, pooling in her bellybutton, the rigid blue veins protruding out even farther as his cock throbbed. She felt her heart slam hard into her ribcage. He was going to fuck her with that huge cock, stretch her open like she had never been stretched before. She licked her lips.

Duke looked down to see precisely what her gaze was so fixated on. He hadn't been this hard since... well, since she sucked his cock and now his cock was so hard it hurt and juicing to be inside her tight cunt. He shifted his hips, rubbing the length of his cock against the soft flesh of her belly, watching as his precum was smeared across her skin, the slight friction causing his cock to jerk and more clear fluid to seep out. She moaned, her hips shifting, lifting slightly as she moved under him, under the gentle caress of his hot cock. He could tell she was more than ready and aching to be fucked and he was going to fuck her long and fuck her hard, show her just what she had been missing out on and fill her belly with all of his hot cum . And he was hers to command for tonight and the next day. "You ready for the infiltration of my highly trained soldier?"

Lana nodded her head, swallowing hard. She was beginning to have doubts that he would fit inside her, it had been way too long since she had been properly fucked and her dildo, let alone her husband, had never been that thick. No wonder he was counting her orgasms. He wanted her to be sopping wet and aching for his cock so she wouldn't balk at the painful intrusion. Those doubts quickly left her mind when his cock jerked against her belly. And oh how she was aching to be filled, stretched to the limits with that fine piece of man meat. "You're bigger than my... Oh, fuck, you're huge. Just go easy with that fucking thing, will you?"

"Don't worry, baby, I'll ease it in." Duke kept his weight on his left arm as he reached down and wrapped his right hand around his rock-hard cock, jerking it hard several times as he worked more precum out of the slit, rubbing it all around the smooth, engorged head of his cock till it was well lubricated and glistening in the firelight. Even well-fucked cunts had to adjust to the thickness of his cock, hers hadn't been penetrated in two years, and he had to wonder if she was even going to be able to handle his magnitude. Only one way to find out. He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, shifting his hips to align their sexes perfectly and rubbed the smooth head all along her labia as he gathered up her own juices, lubricating the glans even more, listening to her throaty moans as he stroked her creamy lips with his cock. He bumped her swollen, sensitive clitoris and her moan turned to a sharp cry. He slipped his cock lower and pressed the thick tip against the narrow opening of her vagina. He felt her tense. "Relax, Lana. Open your legs a little wider for me and take a deep breath."

Lana looked up at him. Sweat was beading on his forehead in the effort it took for him to keep from shoving his entire cock into her. She got a good grip on his biceps, dropped her knees even further apart and arched her hips, and as she drew in a deep breath, she felt him push his cock forward with firm, steady pressure, felt the swollen yet tapered head force her open to accommodate all of his girth. She tossed her head to the side, hissing, "Shhhiiiit!" The pain was sharp and intense; stabbing through her abdomen as he slowly forced more and more of his thick cock inside her sopping wet cunt, stretching her. Fuck he was thick, too thick, and she feared he wasn't going to fit. She gritted her teeth and dug her nails into the hard ridge of his bulging biceps as the steady forward pressure of his cock forced her blood-filled vaginal walls even further apart, opening her completely to him. As he pressed forward the initial pain was slowly replaced by an intense feeling of pleasure, of fullness and she arched her hips, groaning, as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her, her swollen wet walls eagerly grasping at every inch of his invading cock. It felt so good to be filled again. "Mmm... oooo... uuuuhhh... feels... soooo... gooood."

"Fuck, you're tight," Duke hissed, feeling her snug, wet walls clamp down on his prodding cock. He hadn't had his bare cock squeezed into a cunt as tight and as sopping wet as Lana's since he had fucked that eighteen year old virgin he picked up in Florida. He only had a good three and a half inches inside her scalding heat and with the way her cunt had him in a vice grip he didn't know if he was even going to last through penetration. He pulled his hips back, sliding out of her until just the glans was nestled inside her slippery entrance, and with one solid thrust, he sent his throbbing cock deep, stretching her open only to have her inner walls clamp down even tighter, her sharp cry of painful pleasure filling his ears as he bumped into her cervix. "So... fuckin'... tight." He pulled back out only to thrust back in, groaning as her slippery walls clasped and held even tighter to keep him inside her. He looked down at his thick, angry-red cock as he eased it out of her, glistening with her creamy juices and thrust back in just hard enough for her breath to catch in her throat. "And wet. God, you're so fuckin' wet." He wanted, no he needed, to fuck her hard but she was in control here even if his weight was pressing her down to the floor. He looked down at her flushed face as he dug his fingers into her writhing hip, holding her steady as he thrust in and out of her with short, quick jabs, each one producing a moan from deep inside her. "Tell me how you want it, Lana, how do you want my thick cock in your tight, wet cunt?"

"Ohhh fuuuck," Lana moaned. She slowly turned her eyes up to his, trying to catch her breath as his short, hard thrusts jarred her body as he repeatedly buried his cock as deep as he could. His face was tense, his aqua eyes dark and his forehead damp with sweat. She sensed that he hadn't fucked a woman in so long that it was a struggle for him to hold back his own primal urges to mate, to fuck her hard till he spurted deep inside her, to plant his hot, sticky semen and mark her as his. It had been too long since she'd had a cock wedged so tightly inside her, too long since she had been properly fucked, and she didn't doubt in the least that he was capable of doing just that. She could feel every inch of his throbbing, rock-hard cock deep inside her, every ridge, every vein and she moaned, her hips jerking hard under him as he rode her with short, steady thrusts, his thick cock tugging on her wet walls. Suddenly, she didn't care anymore. She had his cock inside her and that was where it was going to stay for as long as humanly possible. "Hard! I want it hard! Fuck me, Duke! JUST FUCK ME!"

That was exactly what he hoped she would say once she felt his swollen and throbbing cock jammed all the way up inside her. "You asked for it," Duke growled, a smug smile turning up the corner of his mouth. He pulled his slippery cock out of her until just the swollen glans was at her entrance, grabbed hold of her legs and repositioned them until her ankles were resting on his shoulders, lifting her hips up off the floor. He held onto her shins and slammed his cock home, hitting her G-spot and bottoming out against her cervix, a high pitched cry escaping her parted lips. "Feels good, doesn't it." When he thrust hard again and she shrieked in shock, he knew that her husband had been a boring, missionary-position fucker and he never had a clue as to what he was supposed to do with her legs, just how deep he could get, that he even knew about her area of hypersensitivity. Or the guy just had a teeny cock. He pulled out of her and slammed his cock back in, his hips hitting her ass, another high pitched cry escaping her. "Did your husband ever fuck you like this?" Another hard thrust of his cock forced another cry out of her throat. "Did he ever hit your magic button?"

Lana just shook her head in absolute pleasure, panting. "Nooo... uhhh... heee... fuuuck... you'rrre... deeeep," she managed to say between several more hard thrusts of his cock, each one jarring her body and forcing the air from her lungs. His cock felt so good stretching her cunt open, filling her like she had never been filled before, fucking her harder than her husband ever would have tried to. She groaned under the force of his thrusts, each one pushing so deep inside her she thought he was going to pop out on the other side, each one hitting a sensitive spot inside her. How did he know about... she didn't give a shit, it felt too good. "Oh, gawd... fuuuck mee!"

Duke grunted in response and fucked her as hard as he dared. His hips slapped noisily against her ass as his swollen, throbbing cock steadily plunged in and out of her tight, slippery cunt, the enlarged glans rubbing over her swollen and highly sensitive G-spot with every down stroke, pushing her closer to her own orgasm as his clawed at him. Her breathing was starting to escalate and her hips were starting to rise and fall, accepting each one of his hard strokes. He groaned as her slick walls reflexively squeezed him even tighter, narrowing her already tight vagina even more and he thrust even faster, his cock squishing in and out of her as his swollen scrotum bounced against her ass. She was the hottest, tightest fuck he'd had in a long time and as much as he wanted this to last, he wanted to cum so he could fuck her all over again. And again.

He started down at her as he forced more and more of his cock in and out of her tight cunt, each hard stroke jarring her body, forcing the air from her lungs. Her shoulders were rubbing hard against the quilt covered floor, her breasts glistened with a fine sheen of sweat as they bounced on her chest, absorbing the force of each one of his thrusts, her nipples as hard as bullets and sticking straight up from her puckered areolas. He could tell she was getting close. Her moans were starting to crescendo, her body was starting to shake and her greedy cunt grew even wetter with her slippery juices as she tightened around his throbbing cock. "Fuck... you're... slick," he hissed, shifting his weight and pushing her legs closer to her chest and her hips even higher as he bore down harder on her, driving his cock as deep as he could, each stroke hitting her G-spot and cervix. He was determined to make her cum from his thrusting alone. "Come... on. Gimme... four."

"Noooo," Lana groaned, squeezing her eyes shut. Her head thrashed back and forth on the floor as the steady assault of his thick cock deep in her cunt pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. Her husband had never fucked her like this, so primal, so raw, and he had never forced an orgasm on her this quickly. She tried to fight it but she couldn't. She fisted her hands into the quilt beneath her, arching hard against his pistioning hips, moaning under the force of each one of his thrusts as the swollen head of his cock struck that hypersensitive spot inside her that her husband never knew existed, causing that white-hot need to coalesce and burn even hotter inside her until... "Errrr... uuuuhg.... mmmm... aaahhh.... fuuuck... mmmmeeee..." Another hard thrust and her eyes shot open and she squeezed down hard with her pelvic muscles, frantically grabbing onto his throbbing cock as it slid hard and fast in and out of her slick channel, each deep stroke tugging and pulling on her sensitive, blood-filled walls. She couldn't hold on any longer and with one more deep hard thrust, she exploded. "Ooooohhhh... fuuuck... I'mmmm... cuuummmmiiinnnn'." Her whole body shook and trembled as she gushed hard, coating his rapidly plunging cock with an abundant amount of slippery cunt juice, squirting out around his cock to coat his abdomen and swollen scrotum as he fucked her through her orgasm, his cock making sucking, squishing noises as he slid in and out of her contracting channel. "Oooo... uuuhhh... shiiiit!"

Duke slowed his thrusts in an effort to keep from cumming inside her as her tight cunt milked his cock, contracting and relaxing only to tighten around him even more in an effort to make him spill his seed. "That's it. Cum on that cock," he grunted, looking down at his thick vein-laced cock glistening with her juices as he slowly thrust it in and out of her tight cunt. "Cum on that fuckin' cock." He looked down at her as she shook uncontrollably beneath him as her orgasm coursed through her body, her steady moans gradually subsiding down to a whimper. He slowly pulled his cock out of her until just the swollen glans was at her entrance and slowly pushed it back in as far as it would go, hissing as her greedy cunt tightened around him, her own whimper turning into a weak moan. There was still another one there inside her. "We're not done yet, baby," he growled and pulled his cock completely out of her quivering cunt with a sucking pop, the girth drawing more of her seeping fluids out to run abundantly down the crack of her ass and dribble onto the bunched-up quilt under her. He slowly lowered her quivering thighs back down to the floor and grabbed hold of her hips, urging her onto her stomach. "Roll over."

Lana looked up at him. She could see the lust burning in his aqua eyes, the hunger for the female flesh that only she could satiate. She knew what he wanted and, panting hard as she struggled to catch her breath, she rolled over onto her stomach and got on her hands and knees, hoping that her weak, trembling legs were going to be able to support her after that intense orgasm. Her husband use to always take her from behind, it was the only way that he could get his cock deep enough to give her any pleasure and with Duke's huge cock... She looked over her shoulder at him as he knelt behind her. His dark red, rock hard cock was glistening with her juices the swollen head pulsating against the tight muscles of his abdomen that were gleaming with sweat. She swallowed hard. They were far from done.

"Get that ass higher," Duke said, slapping her ass with his open palm. Her giggle turned to a yelp and she lowered her weight to her forearms, pushing her ass a little higher in the air. That still wasn't good enough and he slid his hand up the length of her smooth back and pressed the heel of his hand hard between her shoulder blades, forcing her chest down to the floor and her back to bow as her taut ass was thrust even higher. Perfect. He licked his lips, struggling to catch his breath as he stared at the luscious curve of her ass sticking up in the air, at her glistening, blood-swollen red flesh glistening with her juices just begging to be penetrated again. "You look so fuckin' hot like that. Now keep it there," he ordered, slapping her other ass cheek.

Lana nodded her head, her cheek rubbing against the softness of the quilt, her heart pounding in anticipation of what he was going to do to her next, her entire body quivering in the throes of her fourth intense orgasm. She'd never had that many in one night with her husband. She could feel her juices seeping out of her well-stretched cunt and running down her swollen flesh as her vaginal muscles slowly contracted and relaxed. She needed his cock back inside her, filling her, stretching her, making her whole again. "Fuck me, Duke, fuck me like an animal," she pleaded.

A wicked smile turned up the corner of his mouth. She was the hottest fuck he'd had in a long time. "I'm gonna fuck you like a dog fucks his bitch," he said. "But first..." He clasped the firm globes of her ass in each hand, parting them with his thumbs, groaning at the sight of her flesh, her dark red and glistening labia, her vagina that was still stretched open from his cock and leaking a thin trickle of milky-white fluid. He bent his head and slowly licked up the dribble of cunt juice, jamming his tongue into her vagina and wiggling it around, a long drawn out groan escaping her parted lips as she pressed herself back against his face, moaning loudly. He drew his tongue back out. "Mmm," he hummed, "you taste so fuckin' good." He flicked his tongue all along her labia, licking up more of her juices. He rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue over her slippery, swollen clitoris, digging his fingers into the flesh of her ass cheeks as her hips jerked hard, slowly licking his way back up to her weeping vagina, fucking her quivering hole with his tongue as he slurped up her orgasmic juices before he finally raised his head.

He licked his lips, savoring her essence, as he wrapped his hand around his thick, rigid cock, grunting as he rapidly fisted his hand up and down his slippery length as he worked a bead of precum out of the slit, feeling it painfully swell in his hand. He was so hard, so swollen that he didn't know how much longer he was going to last. He guided his cock towards her glistening cunt and pressed the engorged, smooth glans into her vagina, watching as her wet flesh stretched and swallowed the whole head of his cock. He wasn't easing it into her this time. He grabbed hold of her hips, steading her as he forced his impossibly swollen cock into her hot, slippery channel in one hard lunge, her blood-swollen walls clamping down tight around him, squeezing him. "So fuckin' tight," he hissed. He pulled his cock back out till just the head was at her entrance and rammed it back in, seating it as deep as he could, the swollen head nudging her cervix. "You feel so fuckin' good."

Lana fisted her hands into the quilt, whimpering as he drove his cock deep inside her with one hard thrust, stretching her slick walls open even more to accommodate his enlarged man meat. She didn't think it was possible for a cock to get that hard, that thick and then even fit inside her. "Oh, fuck, you're deep," she hissed. Her husband could never get his cock that deep or stretch her open that far, almost to the point of pain. And he sure as hell could never hit her G-spot. She groaned as he pulled his cock back out, the swollen head tugging on her wet, yet tender insides, hissing as he slammed himself back home, feeling his heavy and swollen scrotal sac slap her dripping wet labia. And she'd never felt so much pleasure before in her life. "Don't stop. Fuck me, Duke, oh God, fuck me."

Duke grabbed hold of her waist, his fingers digging into taut, sweaty flesh, holding her tight as he fucked her hard, grunting with every solid drive home into her utterly wet and receptive cunt, his swollen scrotum slapping against her wet labia. He hissed as she squeezed her cunt down tight around him, making her passage even tighter and his cock to produce loud squishing noises as his hammering hips repeatedly pounded against her ass, his cock sliding in and out of her slippery, dripping hole. He looked down lewdly at his angry-red cock, heavily coated and glistening with her shiny cunt juice, as it slid in and out of her, pulling more of her seeping fluids out to trickle down his swaying scrotum. He slammed it back into her, grunting in pure male pleasure as her high-pitched cry pierced his ears as the swollen head of his cock butted up against her cervix. He wasn't going to last much longer and with the way her cunt was grabbing at him neither was she, so he decided to slow things down a bit.