Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as those thoughts tumbled through his head Adam knew it was hypocritical of him. After all he'd been spying on Gillian only a short time before. He had little compunction about tugging his cock until it spat cum while he fantasised about scenes very similar to the one he was living; but being there with Gillian like they were, incest hung in the air like smoke on the wind.

And reality was so far removed from fantasy. It was just so wrong to be where he was, naked, with her.

A dark chuckle sounded inside his head and the devil snickered, But doesn't it being so wrong make it so gooood?

Gillian waved the glass. "Hell-oh," she said. "Can you get me some more wine, please?"

Blinking, Adam automatically leaned out of the bath and picked the bottle up from the floor.

"Thanks," his sister grinned, taunting Adam with her look when he filled her glass. "So," she breathed, swirling wine in the bowl of the glass. "You've got a hard-on because of me?"

Adam's jaw clenched so tight he thought his teeth would break. He gulped and fought against the desire to lunge at his sister, to stick his tongue into her mouth for a hot kiss before rising up out of the water and replacing his tongue with his hard cock.

"Gil," he hissed, the words strained through a grimace. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten in here with you. This is wrong. You're my sister, for fuck sake. We shouldn't be taking baths together."

"You don't know me, do you, Adam? Not really. You have no idea who I am or what I'm like."

Adam gaped at her. He shook his head, three quick jerks while his mouth worked. "You're nineteen," he gasped. "You live at home ... You're taking a college course in business studies. You can't stand watermelon and you're scared of flying. I see you at least once a month. What do you mean I don't know you?"

Gillian's laugh was derisive. "You have no idea about what goes on inside my head, Adam. You don't have a clue what I like in men." The girl's face took on a sly aspect. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. "I'm nineteen, yes, but you don't know I've slept with my best friends, Karen and Michaela, do you? We're a right little group of tarts, Adam. We share blokes between us and play with each other when the fancy takes us.

"I've shagged dad's friend Alan, too. I've got a thing for older blokes.

"You brought me here so mum and dad could have time at home to see if they can sort things out. I did warn you it's the middle of fucking winter and the forecast was dire but you didn't listen—you never do.

"I was dreading getting stuck here with nobody to shag. I'm a bit of a slut, Adam—if you haven't sussed it out yet. I like to fuck. I need to fuck—and preferably every day." Gillian shrugged and eyed her brother, her face all sharp and vulpine as she finished with, "But we're fucking snowed in and I've been going mad. I'm so fucking horny, Adam ... And you're the only cock I'm close to."

Reeling from the astounding revelations, the implication slammed into Adam like a fist to the solar-plexus. He gasped and gulped and boggled. "Gillian," Adam groaned. "Jesus Christ ... Gil..."

But by then his sister had risen up and moved forward, sliding on her knees until she was straddled over her brother's thighs.

"Just give it up, Adam," she purred. "It's just us. Nobody's here. We can do this and it'll be our secret."

Adam felt his cock throb. His sister's tight tits were right there in front of him. All he had to do was put the wine glass down and encircle her with his arms. He could kiss her; if he so desired he could taste his sister's mouth and feel her tight wet cunt around his dick. She was offering herself, throwing herself at him.

It was unbelievable, totally astounding, an impossible dream come to life.

"Don't tell me you don't want to fuck me," Gillian cooed. "Your cock says otherwise, Adam." She was raised up over him, her eyes moving over his face as she smiled down. Her thighs were against his beneath the water, Gillian's weight pressed against him.

"I do, Gil," Adam croaked. "I'd love to fuck you. You're so beautiful."

Gillian's head tilted, her face came closer. "Then kiss me. Kiss me and touch me. I'm so fucking hot," she whined. "I'm gagging for cock, Adam; and it's your big fucking dick I want."

Adam resisted when his sister's lips pressed against his. He struggled internally, common sense screaming at him to stop, to push Gillian away so he could clamber out of the bath. It was wrong; it was perverted, a sin against morality.

Good God, she was his sister! It would be incest. Spying and masturbating was one thing, he could live with the shame because it was a secret only he knew; but to fuck his sibling was another game entirely. If he succumbed to Gillian's gasping, desperate entreaty they would have to live with it forever. Adam was certain their relationship would be damaged beyond repair. How would they face one another at Christmas and birthdays? How would he be able to look their parents in the face without the enormous weight of guilt crushing him?

What if—oh, Jesus—what if Gillian fell in love with someone else and decided to get married? How would he feel then?

"We can't, Gillian," Adam gurgled, her mouth still pressing his lips. "We can't..."

The girl's eyes shone as she refuted his claim with quick nods of her head. "Oh but we can," she breathed. "I want to, Adam." Gillian grabbed her brother's hands and placed them against her breasts. "Touch my tits," she sighed. "Squeeze me, Adam. Feel my body and kiss me."

Her skin beneath his palms eroded Adam's resistance. "Gillian," he moaned, "you're so lovely."

"And I'm yours," she replied.

The next time his sister leaned in for a kiss, Adam's mouth opened to receive her tongue.

***

She was on the bed, laid on her front and resting on her elbows, round buttocks and the scarlet gape of her cunt reflected back at Adam through the long mirror in the wardrobe door. It was the room their parents had used, their grandparents before that, way back when.

Adam was knelt, backside resting against the back of his legs as he looked down at the unbelievable sight of his own sister mushing her pursed lips against the head of his cock.

Gillian's heavy-lidded eyes cleared when she grinned up at him, one hand jacking her brother's length. "You're so fucking stiff," she moaned, painting her face with the big bell-end.

Seeing his sister doing it brought a low curdled groan from Adam. "Jesus, Gil," he gasped, blinking, face slack with lust. "You're filthy."

The girl laughed and let go of her brother's erection. "I just love sex," she grinned. "I love sucking cock; I love fucking...

"But," she continued, rolling onto her back, thighs going wide, "I really love it when I can get my pussy licked." Gillian slid a finger through her labia, splitting the folds and wincing as she played with her clit. "Won't you suck my cunt?" she asked in a little-girl lisp. "Please, big brother," Gillian pouted, "kiss my kitty ... Make me feel good before you stick that big thing into me."

Adam lapped at the desire siping from Gillian's scarlet opening, a viscous slide which made his sister's flesh slick against the flat of his tongue. She squealed and writhed and gabbled nonsense, hauling her brother up along her body as she jack-knifed at the waist for a deep, lingering kiss.

"I can taste myself," the girl mewled, hot-eyed and panting. She held Adam's cheeks between her palms and pushed her tongue back into his mouth, grunting and gasping while rubbing herself between her legs.

The kiss rolled on and one when Adam replaced his sister's fingers with his own. He worked two fingers inside her, curling the digits so he could tease the spongy softness. Gillian bucked and groaned, face slackening when Adam used his thumb against Gillian's clit at the same time, muffled squawks and groans coming out of the girl while her pelvis jerked back-and-forth and she fucked onto Adam's digits.

"Oh shit ... Oh fuck," Gillian gasped, eyes closing while her head lolled back, hair spilling loose from the clip holding it in place. The girl's hips jerked and her chest hitched, a huge sob bursting from her throat. "I'm going to come!" she yelped, eyes wide, expression full of delighted disbelief. "I'm there," she squealed, desperately emphatic. "Oh God, Adam," Gillian snarled, and then bit off each word as she finished with, "I'm. Fucking. THERE!"

***

His sister insisted he stick it in. Gillian scooted down the bed while hauling Adam up at the same time.

"Fuck me," she whined, nose crinkling as she pouted at her brother. "God, please, just put it in. I want to feel you there, Adam. It's too fucking filthy to think about any more. I want you inside me. I want my brother's fat cock."

Adam gaped down at his sister as the girl writhed beneath him. He sucked up the image, desire for Gillian's taut body surging through his core. Her hair was spread over the bed; her little breasts heaved while she panted for breath and glared at him, nipples tight. He thought she looked gorgeous with her face twisted by lust. She was he'd never seen her before. His sister's hot-eyed gaze held him while Gillian chewed her lower lip and whined, one hand between her legs so she could rub at herself, her free hand mauling one breast.

"I've been going mad," Gillian gulped, blinking. Her hand went from her breast to Adam's cock, fingers gripping him for a few quick tugs. "I've been so fucking horny, Adam. I'm surprised you haven't heard me wanking. I've been lying in bed playing with myself and willing you to come to my room. If you'd come in you would've caught me with three fingers in my pussy. I wish I'd brought a vibrator with me."

"I didn't know," Adam gasped, his attention fixed on the bulging cock-head while his own sister jacked his shaft. "I ... uh ... I've been thinking about you, too, Gil. I can't believe you've been having the same thoughts..."

Gillian chuckled, a rich throaty blurt that bubbled out as she grinned at her brother. "We're just dirty, Adam." She squirmed while Adam held himself over her body on straight arms, Gillian's legs folding at the knees. "We're nasty, filthy pervs. I'm a dirty girl who deserves to get punished by your big cock."

Gillian guided Adam's member to her opening, her hips jerking when the dome nudged her opening.

"Oh God," the girl sighed, pulling her brother's head down for a kiss. "You're going to fuck me," Gillian squeaked, gape-mouthed with the shock of reality. "My brother ... You're really going to fuck it into me, aren't you?"

Then Gillian gasped, back arching, pelvis lifting while her buttocks came off the bed. She kissed Adam hard, the blunt end of him splitting her open, his girth filling her.

"Gil..." Adam gasped. "Jesus, Gillian, you're so bloody lovely."

"And so's your cock!" the girl yelped, hips moving quickly. "I love it! I fucking love it, Adam! Give it to me. Fuck me with it. Smash my pussy."

A sudden need to dominate his sister swept over Adam. He listened to what she had to say and decided he'd batter her tight cunt all she wanted. He lunged at Gillian, probing deep, thrusting hard enough to make the old bed groan and squeal in complaint at the robust treatment.

Adam reached in with one hand and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking Gillian's face up so he could jam his tongue into her mouth.

"Ow! Fuck!" the girl cried, any further words of protest forced back when her brother kissed her.

Gillian's pelvis worked hard during that long and ardent kiss, her hips going up to meet the vehement downstroke of her brother's pistoning cock.

"God, yes," Gillian gasped when the kiss broke. She bucked against Adam, eyes shining with delight. "That's what I wanted. That's just how I need fucking, Adam. That's it, babe."

"I've been watching you, Gil," Adam grunted, his body pounding his sister's slim frame. "I've thought about fucking you ... There's a little hole in my bedroom wall. I can see into the bathroom. I watched you and wanked ... I've even thought about fucking mum..."

A cry burst out of his sister. Gillian blurted a laugh and grinned at Adam with wide-eyed glee. "You filthy fucker," she squealed, fingers gripping Adam's upper arms while she forced herself harder against his cock. "You dirty bugger...

"Mum...? You've thought about fucking our mother? Oh fuck, Adam," Gillian gasped. "That's so fucking rude."

"Did you really fuck Alan?" asked Adam, cuprous jealousy rising hot in his throat like bile.

"Yes," his sister moaned in response. "It was fantastic. I loved it."

Anger at his father's friend rose inside Adam in a rush of volcanic fury. He thrust deep into his sister, intent on punishing her pussy for such sluttish behaviour. He rammed in again, pulling almost all his length free of Gillian's body before slamming home.

The mental image he saw filled him with disgust: a lecherous perv with his hands all over Gillian's flawless skin. He pictured Gillian with Alan's cock in her mouth, the size of the man's erection grossly exaggerated in his mind's eye.

"No," Adam grunted, pulling out ready to plunge into his sister once again. "I won't have it, Gil. You'll not be doing it with him again."

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Gillian grunted before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a low groan of pleasure. "When I said fantastic," she gasped, recovering slightly. "It was because he was so fucking grateful, Adam. You should have seen him; he couldn't believe it when he saw me naked. He kept banging on about how perfect I was. When I first took hold of his dick he squirted cum all over my tummy.

"Oh fuck, Adam ... Do that again, babe. That's it," Gillian squeaked, her buttocks sliding back-and-forth over the bed. "Fuck it into me like that. Oh, Adam ... If you keep doing it that way, I'll come."

So Adam kept on doing it that way. He went at his sister and muttered about her belonging to him. Adam gasped and grunted about how he didn't want his sister with other men. From now on she was his, exclusive to him, the pair of them lovers.

"You don't mean it," Gillian groaned, pulling her brother's head down so his lips found her nipples. "It's just sex talk. You don't really want me for yourself."

"I want to do this to you again," Adam snarled as he reared up, rolling his sister onto her side, his cock remaining wedged inside her. With Gillian's legs crossed at the knees, the mollusc of her fat-lipped pussy all plump in the concavity at the top of her thighs, with one hand on her pelvis, Adam fucked into his sister, his cock greasy with her desire on the outstroke. "This isn't over, Gillian. This is more than a one-off."

"Do you love me," the girl whined, a hand between her legs as she rubbed her little button, her other hand braced against the headboard while her body rocked under the vigorous assault on her body. "Can you love me like that, Adam?"

"I can love you," Adam sobbed, the surge rushing through his core. "God, Gillian ... Oh fuck ... My little sister ... I'm coming."

The flood of ejaculate inside her set Gillian off. Her fingers worked at her clit, the climax boiling over.

That was her brother muttering words of love. It was his cock inside her, his seed bathing her insides.

"I'm coming too," mumbled Gillian, the words clotted and heavy. "Adam, I'm coming..."

***

It was morning, past eight o'clock judging by the light behind the blind. Adam blinked, confused at first, the recollection making him jump round so he could verify it was his sister's bed he was in.

The heaving of the mattress brought Gillian from sleep. "Mmm," the girl sighed. "Good morning, big brother." She smiled at Adam, the quilt up to her chin. "How do you feel today?"

Good question, Adam thought. Just how did he feel after a night of incestuous sex with his sister? He quickly scanned the highlights, the memory of Gillian's agile body contorted into gymnastic puzzles bringing a flicker of arousal to his cock. Then he recalled the tenderness of their later couplings, words of love pouring from them both in the deep night sometime around two-thirty.

Emotion swelled in Adam's chest. He reached for Gillian under the covers and found her body bare and warm.

Suddenly erect, Adam kissed his sister's mouth, ignoring the sour morning breath when she blurted out a delighted yelp.

"Is this how it's going to be from now on?" Gillian chuckled, her hand finding Adam's stiff length.

"Duh-do you want it to be?" asked Adam, his voice hoarse with feeling.

Gillian stilled abruptly, her whole focus zeroing in on the enormity of what they were discussing.

"I ... I think so," she stammered, gulping.

They lay there face-to-face, their eyes communicating all they felt for each other.

"I love you, Gillian," Adam breathed, his face warming, embarrassed by the tender words and the new intimacy with his sister.

"I love you too," Gillian sighed in reply. "It's weird," she added, "I can't believe so much has happened in such a little time. I feel like a different person, Adam."

Adam nodded in agreement. "I know exactly what you mean, Gil. Our lives have changed. Overnight, literally."

Gillian's throat worked before she asked, "Are we really going to be together? You know, like together?"

"I hope so," Adam replied, his response tinged with uncertainty. "Don't you want to, Gil?"

Her nod was emphatic, a relief to Adam when Gillian said, "I do. I really do." The girl shrugged and pulled a face. "I want to try anyway, Adam. I want it to be like it was last night." She rolled her eyes and grimaced. "Not the dirty, smutty bit at the start—although I do want that as well. Sometimes ... Okay, every day, but what I really want most of all is ... is ... is the love. When we made love it was just the best, Adam."

Gillian's face reddened when she made the disclosure. She closed her eyes and pulled the quilt up over her head.

"Oh shit," she said, the words coming through muffled. "Listen to me. I sound like such a soft bitch. Michaela and Karen would hate me if they heard me talking like that."

Adam chuckled and gently eased the cover down to reveal his sister's tousled head. He kissed her mouth and ran his palms over her body, a hand going to the warmth between her thighs.

"God, Gil, you're the loveliest, sexiest..."

"And I need to piss!" the girl interrupted. "Now!"

Adam watched his sister hurry from the bedroom, wonder at his body's response to her feminine shape squeezing him in that indefinite place somewhere between his guts and gonads. Desire for Gillian swelled his cock, the priapic jut clamouring for attention. He swept back the covers and padded barefoot along the corridor, catching his sister midflow, her water tinkling into the bowl.

With her eyes fixed on Adam's face, Gillian didn't flicker. She pissed her stream and then delicately wiped herself with a swatch of toilet paper before flushing the lot away.

"Get a kick out of seeing me piss?" Gillian asked, standing and smirking, fists on her hips.

"Actually, yes," grinned Adam. He waggled his erection at Gillian. "But I was hard before I watched you do it."

Nudging her chin towards her brother, Gillian responded with, "What are you planning to do with that?"

"Maybe you could suck it?"

"What? Now? After all the use it got last night? I should think not, Adam. We might love each other but I'm not putting that smelly thing in my mouth. Not until you've washed it, anyway."

Adam laughed. "Tell you what," he said. "You sort out coffee or whatever and I'll have a quick shower."

"What about we share a shower and then both get on with breakfast?"

"Deal," Adam smirked.

***

With the spray cascading over them both, Gillian knelt in the tub and sucked her brother's cock. Having him in her mouth thrilled Gillian. She loved the solid mass of him and the way he stretched her lips. The shaft was rigid in her hand, the heavy testes cupped in one palm while she slurped at Adam with an enthusiasm born of love and the desire to please her new lover.