Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

We all laughed and it was Sandra's turn again and she nervously rolled a four. This was Good luck for her as it landed her in jail and even though she did not get to put any clothing back on, she did not have to lose anymore either. All eyes now peered at me now as it was my turn and Sandra passed me the dice.

I felt fairly confident I would make it to GO and be able to put my shorts back on. After all, I would have to roll a 2 or a 5 in order to be in trouble so I had better than even odds and I smirked as confidently rolled the dice. Every mouth gasped out loud when we saw the results, mine most of all.

"SNAKE EYES! YEAH!!" Kelly screamed. "You know what that means don't you?" I did but was temporarily speechless as the enormity of my defeat had not yet set in. Rolling snake eyes was the worst possible scenario as that put me on Boardwalk with two hotels!! If I HAD been clothed this would have cost me everything, but since I was already naked, it would now mean that I had to submit to TWO hours of any activity the girls decided. My face completely red and my hands gripping my crotch even tighter I begged.

"Come on girls, uh, give me a break" I pleaded, clutching myself with one hand as I downed another glass of wine with the other.

Kelly shot my own words right back at me "Rules are rules, remember Steve?" This comment caused an eruption of laughter from the group and the girls all formed a huddle and began to whisper amongst themselves as to what my "punishment" was going to be.

All of a sudden they started giggling and turned to me and said "Its decided! You will be tickled non-stop for the next two hours."

The look on my face must have given away my feelings because they all started laughing.

"Now, lets get out the couch bed and Sandra you go upstairs and get some feathers out of my drawer." Kelly instructed as suddenly they all got quite active. I was growing quite hard in my hand as I now was the only one naked and Carla kept "accidentally" brushing my thigh with her foot, which was NOT helping me stay soft.

When Kelly came back into the room and quickly shut the door she shivered. "Boy, it is a good thing we have this room blocked off, the rest of the house is already freezing!" With every eye now focused on me, she grinned as she pointed at the now open couch bed and patted the mattress.

"Time for your penalty STEVIE!!"

I reluctantly lay down on the bed but still covered my crotch with my hands as the girls all stood around me. To my disappointment all of the girls had gotten dressed and now it was me and me alone who was naked in the room. Cupping myself, I tried as best as I could to maintain my dignity, but my cock was NOT cooperating and my hands were quite FULL.

Carla snickered as she ran her hand over my chest. "So much exposed area to choose from, I don't know where to begin!"

Sandra, feeling the effects of her wine ran her fingernail up my leg and laughed when I jerked. "Who knew our roomie was such a Hottie?" she laughed as they all joined in.

Turning to Kelly Sandra asked "So, did you get the feathers?"

Kelly winked and held up her hands which contained four silk robe ties instead of the expected feathers. Everyone looked at her standing there in the flickering light with the ties in confusion and in my half drunken very aroused state I did not yet understand the significance.

"No, but I got something much much better and I am sure will be VERY useful!" she winked as they all laughed and realized what she had planned. In flash each girl grabbed a limb and they were so quick I had no time to prepare to resist. I covered my nakedness with my free hands for as long as I could but I could not fight all three of them at once and eventually they forced my hands free. Tying my wrists, along with my ankles, to the sides of the couch, I was completely exposed me to their gaze. Up to now, even though Kelly and I had gotten naked, and Sandra had flashed her boobs, the nudity had been brief as everyone had covered themselves up pretty quickly after stripping. This however was DRAMATICALLY different, and as the last knot was tied around my ankle, all of the girls whistled as the sexual tension in the room skyrocketed.

Here I was, completely naked and tied spread-eagle to the couch bed, every inch of my nudity on full display. My cock stood completely rigid and at an almost perfect right angle as I was beyond horny. I was so ashamed yet incredibly turned on at the same time I began to protest.

"OK Girls, JOKES OVER!! You need to let me go NOW!!" I yelled as I helplessly struggled to get free of the ties, only humiliating myself further as my fully engorged cock flopped wildly in the air.

My display was obviously quite amusing to the girls as they all stood around the couch bed and giggled uncontrollably at my pitiful thrashing and desperate wriggling to get free.

Carla finally spoke. "Girls, I never knew our roomie Steve here was packing! This has certainly been a QUITE revealing evening." Her comment further humiliated me as it obviously amused the other girls. I grew increasingly angry and thrashed violently against my silken bonds, but all of my struggles came to an instant halt when Carla grabbed my left foot.

As her long nail ran down the center of my sole I burst into uncontrollable laughter, my life long extremely ticklish nature now revealed to my downfall. Hearing and seeing my reaction, Carla took her long talons and raked them over both of my feet at the same time and watched in amazement as I melted into uncontrollable giggling. Kelly, seeing the reaction Carla was causing on my feet joined in by slowly tickling me under my arm pits and not to be outdone Sandra was bold and began to scratch lazy circles on my balls.

I put up a brave front for about ten minutes but then I cracked as every inch of my body was assaulted.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEEEASE STOOOOOPPPPP" I screamed but my screams only seemed to make the girls more turned on dig in harder. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I pleaded but nothing would stop them as my whole body shook uncontrollably under their assaulting fingers. As I twisted and turned in frustration and torment I grew obscenely hard as the feel of so much feminine flesh tormenting mine was overloading my brain.

Through my now tear filled eyes, my face red from embarrassment and laughter and my balls aching, I noticed out of the corner of my eye Kelly removing the rest of her clothes. Now naked, she went back to teasing me as Carla stripped bare and then Sandra joined in and kicked off her panties. Apart from the torment this was the ultimate dream come true as now I was surrounded by three gorgeous naked women who were visibly turned on and from the overwhelming smell of wet simmering pussy in the air, obviously quite horny. After 20 minutes they finally stopped and let me catch my breath.

Bending down to my head, now covered in sweat and panting, Kelly whispered into my ear "We are all so turned on Steve, this is the fucking HOTTEST THING EVER! It wasn't until we got you tied down naked that we all discovered how much we are loving this. Your screams of laughter, your pitiful begging" and to make her point crystal clear she circled my cockhead with the tip of her finger "Your insane throbbing. We have all decided on how this is going to play out, so, let me tell you what we are going to do. You are going to stay bound up on this couch for as long as you allow us to keep you tied up. As long as you are tied and tickled you can have all of us, EVERY INCH OF US, but the second you make us stop, we stop, and get dressed again and the evening is over. Understand?'

"What!" I asked. "What are you talking about?" I gasped, barely able to catch my breath from my ordeal.

Carla interrupted me and said "You see, we all were talking about how hot this has turned out, and it seems you have accidentally uncovered a fetish we all obviously have."

As she continued to speak, as if for emphasis, she too slowly ran her pinky up and down my shaft as I just moaned lightly. "We all have discovered a desire now to torment a handsome man while he is completely under our control, his whole body subject to whatever we decide to inflict on it."

Hearing her words as she stroked my cock, while the other girls slowly teased other parts of my body I could only whimper. When her next words were spoken, my cock got yet harder and began to pulse in midair. "Yes, tied up under our control and forced to satisfy each of us one by one. Lucky for YOU our game tonight has brought this sudden fetish out in us and we have been elected YOU to be our fortunate male prisoner"

She grinned as she saw my cock jump at these words and begin to throb uncontrollably as she continued. "Now that we have you naked and bound before us, we are going to use your body for OUR pleasure all night. Maybe if you are VERY good, and please us well, we will allow you to shoot, but frankly having you as our prisoner is making us all so very wet we may keep you tied up all weekend. Think you are up for that boy? Tied, teased and tickled by three wanton women for a whole snowbound weekend?"

I had mixed emotions. Yes, it was true, I wanted them BAD! And by bad I mean insanely bad! I had a steel-like hard on that could cut glass and it was beginning to be painful it was so desperate for release, so I was definitely focused on taking care of that situation. Of course the thought of serving all of these goddesses was truly my wildest erotic fantasy come true, but the price they were asking was high. The tickling was really awful and I did not know whether my heart could take an entire night of this (much less an entire weekend) but of course my answer was obvious. If the only way I could have their bodies was if they had me tied down and were tickling me I had no choice, I had to have agree! Right then! Right now!

"I agree, I agree!" I panted But please, Just let me cum soon. I can't take much more of thisssss ahahahahaaha" Not letting me finish speaking they immediately started tickling me again. As I squirmed and laughed, Sandra climbed up on my face and slowly lowered her dripping hot pussy onto my laughing face. Despite my torment I was in heaven and instantly began licking and suckling her love bud like a madman as she rode my tongue like an experienced rodeo rider. My uncontrollable hysterics and frantic thrashings added to her pleasure as my face became a vibrator and had her orgasming in no time. As she slid off my now sopping face, another beauty slid on.

Kelly was next on my mouth and then Carla and as their sweet honey ran down my throat, the taste of their feminine wine had me even hotter than I had ever been before. As one gorgeous roommate after another rode my tongue the others were busy at work tickling my underarms, stomach and soles. Carla discovered, and the others joined in, that by sitting in between my legs she could tickle both of my feet simultaneously while slowly stroking my cock and teasing my balls with her gorgeous toes. Among the many fetishes uncovered that night, they all discovered my love and joy for female feet and this knowledge was definitely used against me as the number of times I have had each of their toes in my happy mouth since is uncountable.

Sandra by this time had recovered from her ride on my face and pushed the other girls out of the way as she sat down violently on my aching prick. Grinding her sweet pussy hard onto my crotch while Carla rode my face was an experience I could only have dreamed about before, and the mixture of the torment of the continued tickling by Kelly, the taste of Carla's love juice flooding my mouth and the relentless grinding of Sandra's tight wet pussy on my cock was a level of pleasure that was too much for my body to handle. After a few minutes of my penis lovingly caressed inside her satin cave I shot my load deep within her as my whole body spasmed and Carla showered my throat with a fresh batch of her hot honey as she screamed in orgasmic delight.

Exhaustedly both girls rolled off of me, and joined by Kelly we all lay on the cot, a huge mass of sweating, panting, heaving flesh. Sandra laid between my legs and Carla and Kelly on either side of my chest and within seconds we were asleep.

In the morning, I was awoken by the feel of ten toes teasing and tickling my testicles and shaft.

"Morning Stevie" Carla said sweetly "Your punishment time is not up yet you know!" As she finished speaking the others suddenly all leapt up and began attacking my sensitive body parts again. My Feet, armpits and testicles all were tickled unmercifully and I began to beg for mercy to no avail as my new impressive erection betrayed my true feelings and made my protests invalid.

For the rest of that long snowy weekend I was kept bound to their service, my whole body racked with aches from their assaults while my lips were repeatedly coated with their endless flood of hot juices. Ever since that fateful night the girls and I have set aside one night a week for in-house fun where inevitably I end up as a most happy prisoner to the three most beautiful jailers in the world. To say I am a fortunate man is a gross understatement.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12