Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I wanted to eat Heather, I knew she wanted to eat me. We were both very oral.

She sucked my cock into her mouth as I buried my face into her fur. I licked and sucked at hair and burrowed to each contour and curve of her delicate flesh and caressed her small bits with tongue and lips. She and I did each other even after our orgasms ceased. We each let the other feed from our most intimate places. I felt her finger go to my asshole and so mine went into hers. We were sweaty and slippery between our butt cheeks as we pushed into the holes. I had never allowed this. We pivoted our hips to the pressures of our mutual penetrations and I enjoyed feeling her asshole tighten around my finger as her cunt pressed to my face. She began grinding her pussy hard against my mouth, very hard. It was almost unpleasant, but she grabbed a fistful of my hair and did not let me pull away. Her finger was deep into my ass and she rubbed a small place that aroused me. My cock stiffened. I was hard again, and she grunted her satisfaction as I felt a release. I began grinding to her face. She gave her mouth to my cock. And I fucked her mouth...harder, and she did me. We fucked each other.

It seemed to go forever. I wondered if we would ever stop. I wanted this. I felt her thighs tighten around my head and it turned me on and my cock throbbed and spurted before I realized it was ready. We did strong and spastic thrusts of our hips and I knew she was getting off. Just suddenly, we both stopped moving.

"Whew. You got beautiful balls. So big and so full of yummy. You are still hard," she said.

"Unbelievable sexy babe. Whatever you want with me," I said.

I saw that smile on her face again.

"You own me," I said.

"Pretty Mattie, fuck me," she said.

She giggled and pushed and tugged, and I turned and lay down and she climbed on me. She was happy. She remained swaddled in yards of flannel as she straddled me and lowered her tangled thick wet bush onto my hard, raw, crimson and purple headed cock. I watched her hand take my dick to part her fur and saw red swollen lips flare around the thickest part of my cock.

She lifted and chortled and lowered herself slowly again and lifted again and she fed my meat to her hungry pussy.

"Kitty, kitty, kitty... I want to see your boobs," I said.

She pulled tangles of nightie away from her body and revealed herself. There she perched between my hips.

Naked. Toned. Petite.

"You are beautiful," I said.

I reached for her softened nipples and pinched both.

"Lovely," I said.

I moved my index finger in circles around her soft puffy nipples. Her smile had become etched onto her face. She was radiant. Basking in adoration.

"There are not very big, are they okay for you? I should get implants," she said.

"Fuck no. Naturals are lovely. I am falling in love with these. Lovely. No fair changing them now. I just got so totally use to them. Fuck. Lovely. Darling, you are so perfect. Oh no, I say 'lovely' too much. I repeat myself. Please, do not get bored with me. Do not throw me into the blizzard. Only, why are they so soft. Oh me, oh my. I have failed to please you," I said.

"Nope. Gonna keep you. Gonna make you fuck me until you get me right. I have plans. Seriously. Gotta fuck you first. Becca said I could this time. Hope I do not lose my train of thought," she said.

She rode my cock and I touched her tits and we made love like that until she shivered and pulled an afghan over her shoulders. Then we made love some more with me lifting her and poking my shaft up into her and she giggled, and we held hands, so she did not lose her balance. She clenched her thighs to me and shivered and sighed and lay on me, very still. She smiled, and I knew I was smiling.

"Play time over," she said.

And so that is how we spent the first four hours. She got up, grabbed a new bottle of wine, walked away from me and disappeared around the corner. I heard the shower running and so I went in the bathroom. She was still on the toilet and I watched her. We both were grinning.

"Mattie the little pervert. Shoo! Get in the shower. I will be right with you," she said.

She did not stop smiling.

We went to bed after the shower, with the wine. We kissed and hugged, and she felt good in my arms. We drank from the bottle and I enjoyed the feel of her as we sat up, side by side, propped up on the bed.

Sleep did not come to us. We began to talk, and we talked all night. I tried to kiss her, but she pushed me away.

She told me about deep hurts she had suffered from false loves and told me how men had failed her. She told me she knew she was needy and kind of kinky, but she loved pleasure, and nothing was taboo...if it there was consent. I wanted to soothe her and murmured I would never condemn her. I whispered she could do anything. I told her I wanted to please her. We could do ...anything...such things. She touched my hand when I made promises to her and looked into my eyes with steely resolve.

She diligently encouraged me to keep pace with her as she drank. She excused herself to get more wine.

She told me that once she had been abused by a man, so much so, that she sought comfort with a woman. She liked it. It was different. She still enjoyed cock. But she now also enjoyed being with a woman, occasionally. It reset her orientation. Being with a woman confirmed that she liked men best.

She asked me how I looked on her now that I knew that.

Before I could answer, she leaned over to kiss me.

Again, her lips quivered to mine and her tongue pushed to my lips with its own sensual vibration and this time I returned her kiss instead of pulling away. As my hand moved to the back of her head, instead of kissing deeper, she pulled away.

"I could not resist kissing you, Mattie, now you know we both eat pussy. Now think of that," she said.

Profound silence filled the bedroom. I heard snow piling up outside. I did not think any thing, my mind was blank.

"But we need to talk, not fuck. I know myself, I want to fuck you."

I tilted my head slightly and arched an eyebrow as I looked at her. Then, I acted as if she had not kissed me.

"That is not my issue. It is your prerogative," I said. "I enjoy your story. Maybe I would rather taste pussy with your kisses than cock. But I do not know what cock tastes like, anyway. I like listening to you."

I kissed her. She allowed it.

"Hmmmmm, tastes like us, like you. And if I cannot get hard to fuck you...are you okay with me?"

"Mattie, you do not need a cock to please anyone. You have talent. You are the kind of person who wants to serve others," she said.

She asked me if I had been abused by stronger, more intolerant men. I thought that was a strange question and 'abuse' had certain unpleasant connotations. I pulled away from her.

"Get real! Listen to me. Your cock is adorable, the precious thing. Mattie, you act like you do not get it," she said.

She was offended. She challenged me to listen to her...listen to me, woman to woman.

"Huh," I said.

My stomach churned, and I knew I was being challenged to cross a threshold. She looked into my eyes and told me that she knew I was hurting. Maybe there was a part of me was a woman...or maybe I was just drunker than I ever had been.

"Tell me, do you think I am sexy," she said.

"Well yes, do you have any doubt," I said.

"Do you know how sexy you are? I think not. You are quite manly. But still, I know you want to be a woman. I saw pictures. The ones your sister took of you. Becca has some of them."

Electric shock went through me. I was numb. I became sober.

"That was long ago. It did not happen. It is supposed to be like it never happened. They promised. Becca? How long? Do her brothers know? The pictures went away...destroyed," I said.

"No, Becca has some. We want you like that, you are beautiful. I did not believe it was you. If her brothers knew, they would have pushed you in the closet, long ago and one at a time, maybe all together. I know what they do. They would have had you, again and again. All of them. You know that. You are safe. Just us girls know that. You should be, you will be one of us," she said.

"No Heather. I am not gay," I said.

"Of course not. Gay men do not fuck me like that, silly. Be calm. This is what the night is about. Becca does not want your sisters to know. I owe Becca, she wants me to make you over. It is okay, sweetie. Trust us. Trust Becca and me. Hold me. We are in this together. I will not allow anything to hurt you," she said.

"Tell me about yourself. I do not think you are inclined to take advantage of a woman. Tell me about your family and your sisters. Tell me about that time they dressed you all girlie and took you out on the town. Tell me about the club and how they got you in the car with the men." she said.

"I did not suck dick. I did not get ass-fucked. There was some kissing. That is all. I never sucked dick," I said.

"I believe you. Tell me how it happened. We can do that. I can help you. This time, it is your choice," she said.

I talked. I told her things about my growing up. I told her about five sisters and my alpha male father. I told her I did not want to be like him. I told her I was open-minded, but people mistook that for my weakness. I told her one sister was evil and manipulated me and I did not know how things happened. Things just happened.

"What about same sex relations? You are so attractive, so pretty. Men must have hit on you. Men who like men, they must think you are adorable. Are you open to accept same sex relations? I think a penis is so powerful and attractive," she said.

Heather snuggled to me and she sipped wine and she gave me the bottle and I sipped, and I melted in her arms. She was stronger than she looked, and she became a haven. After the shock and my denials, she knew too much to hide any longer. Some of the women had known about me for a long time. They knew it happened just once. They kept the secret, wide-spread, documented, but secure.

"I am not gay," I said.

"Tell me, are you afraid of men? Are you afraid to touch another man's cock? You are not like other men. I know the woman in you. That is a strong and a good thing. It means we can share a deeper relationship, a friendship, and much more," she said.

"That...this...I do not know what is happening here," I said.

"Just think about sucking cock. You cannot imagine what it is like. Maybe you are too much a woman to be gay. Maybe you are not really a man. You have a cute dick, and your balls are so big and round and full of jizz. But you are not really a man. Think of that. Imagine how nice a cock would be to suck. Imagine how a cock could slide into your ass. My finger got you so turned on. You reached orgasm. Imagine being fucked like that. That can be a strong and powerful awareness," she said.

She looked at me and her eyes were soft and deep, and I was entranced and lost in her. I wanted her to guide me. I talked about incidents with my sisters. How they wanted to know too much about me and when I hid my desires, they told me I was gay.

"Women are nasty that way. If a man does not fuck them, they think he is queer. That hurt you. I heard about that. I think your sisters wanted to fuck you," she said. "I know for sure they missed a good time."

I leaned to kiss her. She pulled away.

"Thank you," I said.

"You are not allowed to kiss me, not unless Becca tells you to. Women are nasty. Men are not as evil. Men want pleasure. The pleasure only lasts for a moment, they want more, sooner. Women want everything. They want it all. Men are so grateful when we give anything to them. I mean, we, women, you and me. We are women together now," she said.

"Whoa. This is getting a bit confusing? Do you think I am gay? Really, I am not," I said.

"No, you are not. I told you, you are a woman, you are not a gay man. We are both bisexual, sometimes asexual, sometimes just unisexual sensual," she said. "I will release you. Trust me."

"Let's drink to that," I said.

"I have to show you the power of woman. You do not know yourself yet. You have locked yourself in a prison. I want you to be free," she said.

Her voice was melodious. I fell into warm undercurrents of her speech. Patterns and cycles became apparent. Words shifted meanings and she created confusion and then clarified herself. I followed her voice and she seduced me to anticipate a new world. She promised to transform me. She told me I had a nice little cock, it gave pleasure, like her titties. She wanted to make me over, I had a girlie clittie. I was so pretty, it was a shame to torture myself by trying to be a man.

I watched her throat as she modulated words and phrases. I felt very faint at some of her comments. When I disagreed with her, she became morose. She stopped talking and pouted at me. She suggested I spend the night in her bed, but she should go to the living room and stay away from me. But when I told her I would try anything she wanted, her voice and her touches soothed me. Her voice was so soft and pleasant. Her touches reassured me that she could see me for who I wanted to be.

Finally, she became somber.

"I think you are so very pretty, strikingly attractive. If you relax, listen to me, allow yourself to trust me, I will show you how beautiful you are. Just listen to my voice, trust me, just stay until the snow melts. This soft blanket of nature will swirl and whip us and chill our spirits and we will be blanketed and then the thaw will come, and we will be released. Tonight, for the next few hours we will sleep. Then, by the light of day, you will become my best friend and confidante. Please, Becca tells me she knows you can be my best girlfriend," she said.

"I will try, but I do not understand all this," I said.

"There is nothing to understand. Trust me. Relax. Sleep with me. Later today, we will lift the curtain, there will be revelations," she said. "One last thing, never say you will "TRY" because together with me, you will "DO."

"Becca knows you are a woman. You will be with Becca. Eventually, she will share a man with you...I guess it will be your first man. I will transform your appearance. That is how you are my gift to Becca. Well...there it is," she said.

I looked at her and a great distance opened between us and all the feelings drained away and I knew I would not fall in love with Heather. I reached for her hand and she let me clench her and she squeezed my hand to let me know a chapter between us was over.

"Yes. I want to suck cock. I want to be fucked. I am not gay. I am a woman. We girls rule."

"We know," she said.

I shuddered and snuggled below the covers and pulled Heather to lay beside me. She turned to me and we hugged. Her hand went to my cock and she manipulated my flesh and aroused it. She pulled me onto her.

"You will not fuck me, ever. Not unless Becca gives you to me, but she will not," she said.

"I want you," I said.

"Poor doll baby," she said.

"That little thingie is your clittie; your ass is your pussy. You will come when men fuck your ass. It is going to be so thrilling to teach you how to be a girl. You will not be allowed to decide when to fuck. You will pine away until a man calls you. You will appreciate fifteen minutes in a closet. You will be a slut for Becca," she said. "Now, tell me."

I was confused and puzzled and excited. I was going to enter Heather's world.

"I will be a good girl. I want to suck cock. I want cock in my pussy," I said.

Heather giggled, and she pushed her finger into my pussy. I shivered and waited for my orgasm.

I was falling in love with Heather.

12