Snowed In For A Day

Story Info
One man, one woman, and a cabin in the woods
1.2k words
29.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Sweetie... I don't think we're going out today." He said, peering out the bedroom window. He motioned for her to join him. The view of the back yard was obscured by falling snowflakes, the world outside their warm little house a stark, glittering world of snow. "That's at least six inches over night."

"Six inches?" She pulled herself out of bed, covering her beautiful body with the bed sheet. Shuffling across the floor, she pressed up against him, warmth against the cold view outside. "The weather report said chance of snow. Not blizzard!"

He dropped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. "I think we're snowed in."

They stood for a moment, looking at the serene winter scene, then let the blind fall back into place. "Well.... Pook!" She said, disappointment showing clearly. "Now what are we going to do today?"

He grinned, his hand slipping under the sheet to caress her left breast. "I can think of a few things." He said, laughing.

"Oh, stop it!" She pushed his hand away, squirming away from him. "Is that all you think about?" The grin on his face was all the answer she needed. "I just really wanted to get some things done today."

"I know." He pulled her back into his arms, kissing her forehead. "Let's get some breakfast and then we'll see how the weather is for the rest of the day." Releasing her, he headed for the bathroom. "Maybe we'll just have a late start. Okay?"

She nodded. Dropping the sheet, she slipped into her robe and headed to the kitchen to start the coffee.

He came back in from shoveling snow, his cheeks red from the cold. "Are you sure you don't want me to help? " She asked, handing him a cup of cocoa. He nodded. The unmistakable odor of baking bread filled the house, his mouth watering. "I'm almost done. And I'd hate to see you freeze off that beautiful ass of yours." He gave her a playful swat.

"Well, you're my hero!" She kissed his cheek, giving him a big hug. She felt the cold nylon of his coat through her flannel shirt, and she shivered. "I hate the cold!' She complained.

"But I love the effect it has on you." He stared at the rising peaks that began to show through the flannel. "Your nipples are getting hard."

"Yeah, well..." She shrugged. Before she could stop him, he snaked his left hand up inside of her shirt, his frozen fingers tweaking her bare nipple. "Oh!" She cried, pulling away. "You cretin!" He laughed, ducking back outside. "Love you!" He shouted.

He never saw the snowball until it smashed into the wall just over his head. "Ooopsie!" She said, standing on the porch, rolling a second snowball in her bare hands. She stepped forward, laughing. "Guess I should have aimed a little better."

"Why you...." PHLUMPH! A second snow ball splattered against his chest, her laughter echoing in his ears. "That's it!" He cried, flinging the shovel aside. "You're in trouble now!"

She squealed, turning around and running for the door. He was faster, cutting off her escape route. She saw the snowball he was shaping, his large hands creating a snowball almost twice the size of hers. "No. You wouldn't...."

SPLAT! Snow splattered into her face as the missile crashed against her shoulder. The war was on! Snowballs flew rapid fire between them, their laughter echoing across the deserted street. The yard became criss-crossed with their tracks, as they ducked and dodged, trying to avoid the flying snow balls.

"Enough is enough!" He practically tackled her, pushing her down in the soft snow. She screamed as he dumped a handful of snow down the front of her shirt. "See you inside!" He cried, jumping up and heading for the house.

He had already wiggled out of the outdoor clothes when she came in, covered with snow. The look she gave him was not one of deep love and affection, and he stifled a laugh. "Can I help you out of those wet things?" He asked politely.

Her boots flew off her feet, crashing into the corner. Her hair was filled with snow, her back and shoulders covered with the clinging white stuff. "Come here. Let me help you." He began brushing the snow off her back, feeling her shiver periodically. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I shouldn't have knocked you in the snow. Forgive me?"

"No!"

"Honey!" He whined. Taking her hand, he led her to the bathroom, running the tub full of warm water as he helped her undress. Her wet clothing he dropped in a pile on the floor, enjoying the sight of her naked skin as she sunk under the warm water. Ignoring his growing erection, he began to bathe her, scrubbing her back and shoulders, her long legs. He couldn't resist caressing her breasts with his soapy hands, her hard nipples pressing into his palms.

"Mmmmm...." She slid into the water, enjoying his touch. Encouraged, his hands slid down, under the water, sliding between her thighs to find her little love button. She moaned, her legs opening wider, her eyes closing. "That feels so good...."

Two fingers probed inside her, his thumb massaging her clit while he began to piston in and out of her. She began squirming in the water, putty in his hands. Gasping, she came, her pussy clamping down around his fingers. His cock was throbbing, needing the feel of those silky walls around it, wanting to feel her hot, pulsing pussy surround him.

The bath finished, he dried her with a soft towel, massaging her body from head to toe. Kneeling in front of her to dry her legs, he was overcome by the smell of her sex. Spreading her lips, he sucked on her hard clit, licking all her love juice hungrily. His cock begged to be released, and he could stand it no longer. "I have to have you now." He told her. "I need you so badly."

He couldn't wait to get to the bedroom. Unzipping his pants, his cock leapt out, the head red and swollen, wet with precum. Standing behind her, they faced the bathroom mirror, and he watched her face as he caressed her breasts, the sides of her body, his hands sliding to her waist. She bent over the counter, and he wasted no time, his hardness slipping easily into her wet pussy.

One arm wrapped around her waist, holding her against him, his free hand stroking her clit as he banged her furiously. This was wild sex, hard and fast, and she was gasping with each thrust, crying out as her body was slammed with wave after wave of pleasure. Like his fingers had been, his cock was now surrounded by her pulsating pussy, and he pumped his seed deep inside her,

holding her close as they both calmed down.

Covering her shoulders with kisses, he released her, watching her body shiver with little after shocks from her orgasm. "I love you so much." He whispered.

She turned and kissed him, her tongue darting inside his mouth. "And I love you, you big jerk." Her hand reached around him, pinching his bare ass. "I still owe you for the dunk in the snow." She told him.

He returned the pinch, smiling down at her. "And just what are you going to do to me?" He asked.

"I don't know." She smiled wickedly, making it apparent that she knew exactly what she would do. "But for now, I suggest we spend the rest of the day in bed."

He grinned, following her to the bedroom. "I love being snowed in."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
Supernatural Earth Pt. 01 Vampiress, Mine.in NonHuman
More than a Substitute A single dad meets an extra-friendly preschool teacher.in Romance
Jenny College nerd falls in love.in First Time
Marilith's Mending Massage A massage from a six-armed lamia goes as one would expect.in NonHuman
More Stories