Snowjob

Story Info
Stranded woman has new experiences and emotions.
3.6k words
3.77
47.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snowstorm had started early on that cold and dark New Year's Eve night. Tara drove impatiently though the thick storm trying to reach her love. She couldn't believe the year had passed so quickly since her boyfriend had proposed to her.

Tara and William had been talking about reconciling for some time now and he had said that he could be reached at the bar until a certain time. She had to reach him, Tara wanted this night to be something that neither one would forget, and would always cherish.

Tara was so impatient to get to William and tell him that she would accept his proposal that she decided to take a back road that would shorten her trip by twenty minutes. She checks to make sure that she looked ok for her love when she arrived. Tara had a sly grin on her face as she ran her hand down the front of her dress smoothing any creases that may be there.

She knew her red strapless dress would drive him crazy. It fit her thin figure perfectly, drawing out every curve on her body, men always wanted her and she knew it but she wanted to save herself for William. She looked in the mirror and pushed some of her auburn hair out of her beautiful green eyes.

Consumed by her effort to look perfect, she hit a patch of ice going around a corner and went spinning out of control. He car flew down the ditch and crashed into a tree, lunging her into the steering wheel.

"William" she moaned as unconsciousness set in.

She awoke a half hour later shaken up and bruised in a couple of places, but in good condition non-the less. She rubbed her head as she unbuckled her seat belt. Slightly confused buy what had happened she reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed William's number, knowing that he would know what to do.

There was no connection where she was, so she got out of the car and walked around the car trying to get reception. After a minute or two of trying she gave up and looked back to see what happened. The car was a wreck; there was no way it could drive out of the ditch. She had to get to a phone and call William.

Tara knew that there was a big house on this road further down so she started to head up the ditch. As she steadied herself up on the road she slipped on the ice and fell down.

"This is not my night," she said pulling herself back up and headed down the road. She walked down the road until she reached the house, there were cars filling up the large driveway.

"Hmmm, they must be having a party, hope they don't mind if I use there phone."

She walked up the driveway looking at the windows trying to see what was going on. She couldn't see anything but there were loud voices and music. She tried to straighten herself up but it was a hopeless cause. As she went to knock a man opened it up and jumped back, started to see her.

"Are you ok, what happened?" the man said looking at her from tip to toe noticing her wet dress clinging to her curves.

He listened to her story with a grin on his face and ushered her inside. He motioned for her to follow him down a large dimly lit hallway. As she pressed on she could hear odd sounds from the side rooms and though the closed doors. When they arrived at the end of the hall he opened a door the kitchen and pointed at the phone on the wall.

She listened as he left the room to talk with his butler telling him to assist her in anything she needed. She dialed the number to the bar that William said he would be at. Miraculously William was still there.

She explained to him what had happened and in that caring and gentle manner of his he agreed to meet her at the house, and they would figure out what to do from there. She put the phone on the receiver with a large weight lifted off her shoulders, there was still a chance the evening could go as planned.

Tara walked out into the hallway where the butler was waiting. "Where may I find that nice gentleman?"

"Down the hall miss. Would you care for something to eat first?"

"No thank you." Tara said starting down the hall.

She walked down the hall until she came to a door where voice, apparently moaning in pain. She opened the door partially peeking inside. She saw a naked petite woman being tied to a large table and blindfolded by a tall muscle bound man. Just as he finished tying the blindfold the phone rang in the kitchen. The man left though a door on the opposite wall to go and answer it. Tara raced into the room. She franticly started untying the knots; she could hear some of the conversation going on in the kitchen

"Yes Sir, we'll take care of her, no sir she won't be spoiled."

The woman whimpered when Tara took off her blindfold. Tara tried to quiet her down as she freed one of her hands. When the woman quieted down she could hear more of the conversation.

"Of course not Sir, I will tell her. We shall be expecting you, yes Sir."

With one hand free now the woman reached between her legs, pumping the not of a dildo in and out of her pussy. Several moans filled the room as Tara backed away from the woman with a look of disbelief on her face.

She hit the door and stopped. She looked over her shoulder. Her back was against the tall man. She turned and started to sink the floor. The man seemed to grow as she sank to the floor and the velvet darkness took her away.

She awoke strangely aroused to find a soft pair of hands undressing her. Alarmed, she asked what was going on. The maid replied that her name was Andrea and she had been told by the butler to get her into a warm bath. Tara looked at the woman still somewhat dazed and then slipped on the robe that she was holding for her. The maid excitedly motioned for her to follow her into the bathroom.

As Andrea bent over to turn off the steamy water, Tara couldn't help but notice that Andrea was not wearing any underwear beneath her uniform. Andrea spun to look at Tara; she smiled and slipped her breasts back into her uniform, after noticing they were exposed. Tara quickly looked away somewhat embarrassed as Andrea slid the robe from Tara's white silky shoulders. She slid slowly into the large claw foot tub and relaxed, putting her head back. Andrea took the soap and washcloth soaping it up really well and then began to wash Tara.

"My you have such beautiful and smooth skin" she remarked as the washcloth moved down Tara's body.

Tara noticed as she opened her eyes that Andrea was no longer using a washcloth, but instead her hands begin to gently caress her skin, which caused Tara to moan. Andréa liked that she was pleasing Tara and continued to move her fingers lower down Tara's body. Tara spread her legs inviting her to continue as Andrea's fingers found Tara's clit, and gently began to rub it back and forth in a teasing fashion.

Just as Andrea took Tara's perky nipple into her lip, James on of the quests passed by and was drawn in by the moans. He stood in the doorway watching with his eyes glued to the scene and saw the women heavily distracted. He moved forward and seized his opportunity.

Andrea intensely sucked on Tara's nipple and fingered her, driving her insane with ecstasy. She didn't notice as James unzipped his pants and slid them down partway, releasing his cock. As James slid his cock into Andrea from behind, she let a squeal escape from her lips and pushed herself back onto his hard and engorged cock.

He thrust it in and out of her with his hands on her hips. His nails digging into her hips excited her more. Andrea's fingers and lips on Tara brought her to a fevered pitch as she watched James thrust relentlessly in and out of Andrea and the conjoined moans echoed throughout the tiny room. Tara watched Andrea's blissful expression with envy as her screams mixed with the grunts and growls from James and both of them orgasm hard.

Tara was so engrossed in what she was seeing and feeling, she whimpered in need as Andrea removed her fingers from her and began draining the tub. Andrea reached over to the rack and took a towel and began drying off the unfulfilled Tara. Feeling the care in which Andrea took with the towel, Tara found herself overly aroused again and her body tingled as the smooth motion of Andrea's hands and the towel excited her still more.

As Andrea led her from the bathroom and steered Tara to a room down the hall and told her to wait, that she would return shortly. Tara looked around the almost barren room and sat down on the divan in the center. Growing impatient after what had seemed like an eternity, Tara began wandering around looking at the paintings on the wall and noticing that they all seem to depict some sexual act.

She opened a freestanding cabinet and found she was looking at an assortment of sexual gadgets ranging from handcuffs, to vibrators. She quickly closed the door. Her face flushed as she returned to the divan. She noticed to the right a remote control; curious she picked it up and pressed a button. A hidden panel in the wall slid open to reveal a television screen.

"No harm in watching a little TV "she thought to herself as she's pressed the power button. The screen lit up and emerging before her she saw an empty room, kind of like she was in previously. Puzzled by this she flipped the channel and observed the woman still tied to the table that she had tried to rescue.

She knew then she had stumbled onto a closed circuit TV. Wondering what else there is, she continued to flip the channels and saw each of the rooms of the house. She stopped on a room where there were 4 people involved in an orgy. Having voyeuristic tendencies, she became intrigued in what they were doing. Intensely she watched and her hand started to slide up her leg slowly, continuing up her body, the fingertips barely brushing over the skin. Her eyes glued to the picture as she bit her lip and watched one of the guys slide his enormous, pulsating cock into the awaiting mouth of a most beautiful auburn haired woman. Thinking, how she wished to be that woman, she noticed that it was the maid.

Her memories of the sensuous bath that she had just had flooded back to her as the woman's lips slid onto the unidentified mans cock. Tara's hand slipped into the top of the robe and took hold of her right breast, the nipple already taut. She pinched it lightly, a moan escaped from her lips as she felt the sensation run through her body.

Tara's other hand rested over her pussy she teased the lips by circling them slowly and pressed a finger just barely inside. Moving her finger in and out of herself as her other hand tweaked and played with her nipple, she watched as the foursome changed positions.

The maid was now sucking the unidentified mans cock while being eaten out by the other woman whom was being teased by the other man twisting his fingers in her vagina mercilessly. It was quite a display. Tara wished that she had sound as her finger worked its way in and out of her own pussy repeatedly faster and faster. She couldn't help moaning and arching her back as she pushed her finger in deeper and deeper, the pleasure building within her.

Suddenly, she heard a noise in the wake of her desire and quickly straightened up as a voice behind her said, " Madam, the mistress wishes to meet you now." Self-consciously, she arose from the divan and pulled her robe closed once more and turned off the TV nonchalantly, and returned it to its former state as he led her out of the room and down the stairs. He offered her a cookie.

"These are my favorite." She said as she accepted it and began nibbling.

He paused at the door momentarily, and smiled as he turned the knob. Placing his hand on her back he guided her into the room. Her face instantly reddened as she found herself now in the very room that she had been watching, with the mistress of the house watching the action. The foursome continued with their enjoyment of each other's body as Jacob led her to stand before the mistress.

They stood to the side, taking care not to block her view. The mistress tore her eyes from the scene briefly acknowledged her and patted the seat next to her. Tara slid into the chair and pulled at the robe trying to conceal her body as the sheer fabric crept slowly upward and exposed her thighs. Tara crossed her legs and then gave up as she realized that there just wasn't enough material. Besides, nobody was even paying attention or noticed her discomfort.

"So my sweet, are you enjoying the show?"

"Yes Mistress, I am. "

"My servants, they are treating you well I trust?"

"Yes Mistress, very well. "

"Very good to hear"

Both of their eyes were riveted to the scene before them and Tara squirmed in her seat as the act before her caused her to feel extremely amorous. The mistress noticed and smiled as she arose from her chair and held out her hand to Tara.

"I think I know what you need my sweet."

Tara placed her hand in the mistresses and let her lead the way, a part of her yearning to linger longer. They descended down a flight of stairs just off of the kitchen, Tara grabbed another cookie and holding up the cookie with a smile said, "these are just the best!!"

The stairs lead down into the basement, but Tara realized quickly that it has been remodeled into a dungeon. As she looked around wondrously she found an assortment of devices that she had only recalled seeing in old movies.

"Do these really work?" she asked unbelieving. She meandered around and touched the straps and mechanisms hardly able to trust her eyes, ducking her head under the chains hanging freely from the ceiling.

The mistress smiled and then conducted her over to the wall where there were chains with shackles attached at the end. Tara slid her hand inside and watched as the shackle clanged shut and the same was done with the other hand.

The mistress sent Jacob away and started pacing back and forth in front of Tara. Her voice dripping with contempt she stated, "You have been wandering around my house all night and enjoying our hospitality, right?"

Tara looked at her and a stirring began within her once more of desire.

"Did you enjoy the cookies my sweet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How many of my cookies have you eaten sweet?"

"A few Mistress"

The mistress stopped at hearing that and took Tara's face into her hand gently, "Those are special cookies that we make in order to loosen up people so that their inhibitions are no longer a factor."

A look of realization crossed over Tara's face. Jacob once more entered the dungeon and walks up to the mistress, "The guests have all gone Madam."

He had a leash in his hand and gently tugged on it, attached was a man, young in age and only wearing a loincloth. Jacob handed the leash to the mistress and then turned to leave once more. The mistress took the leash and petted the boy's hair gently as he kissed her leg. With a wickedly sweet tone in her voice she questions the young lad, "Do you see that lovely woman over there, my pet?"

"Yes Mistress. "The boy answered

"Do you want to play with the woman my pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

Tara looked at the boy and her heart began to pound, her juices already beginning to flow she knew it was wrong but she wanted him too much. The look in her eyes, one of longing and lust as she struggled against the chains. She knew she had to have him then and there deep inside her. The mistress, a smirk on her face then directed the boy to go entertain the woman.

The boy responded obediently by immediately untying Tara's robe and began sucking on Tara's breasts. His hands all over her body, he pawed her as his lips and tongue moved across her silky flesh.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and parted her thighs easily. He put his head between her thighs and began running his tongue over her hardened clit. Tara moaned in ecstasy and her body began to quiver. The boy undauntedly continued running his tongue back and forth between her lips and then slipped the tip of his tongue inside of her, touching her virginity.

She moaned louder and struggled against the chains wanting more. He pushed his tongue in and out of her relentlessly, his hands sliding up and down her body, the boy eagerly continued. Jacob cleared his throat and the mistress waved him in. He walked directly over to the mistress, not looking at Tara and announced, "He's here."

The mistress smiled as she and called off boy, pulling back on his leash and Tara once more was deprived of her orgasm. The mistress took the boy over to the rack and placed him in the binds.

"You'll be safe here until I return, my pet."

After awhile the mistress and Jacob once more returned, Tara had fallen asleep, and the boy was still attached to the rack. While Tara slept the images and frustrations of the night haunted her, as her body cried for release. She just had to do something. She could feel the juices flowing down her legs as her dreams became more vivid.

Her breath became heavy as she thought of nothing else but sex. Tara was roused out of her sleep by the mistress's voice as she heard.

"Here she is Master, just as you wished her to be, still unspoiled and awaiting your arrival."

Tara opened her eyes wearily and as they once more began to focus she noticed a certain familiarity with the figure in the door.

"William? ", Tara mumbled.

The figure smiled and replied, "Ah she awakens, so nice of you to visit my home, my sweet. You saved me the trouble of bringing you here myself. I trust you have enjoyed your time here?"

Tara was puzzled and asked, "What do they mean I am here as you requested?"

William walked over to Tara and kissed her hard on the lips while pinching her nipple. He released her and then smugly explained that he had the cookies made because they were her favorite and she would not be able to resist, as well as Andrea teasing her into a frenzy, the closed-circuit TV, all of it, strictly because he knew it would drive her to the point that she is at now, just how he wanted her.

He ran his finger over her clit and then licked his finger tasting of her sweet virgin juices. He coaxed the zipper down on his pants slowly; she closed her eyes, feeling his engorged cock slide along her dripping slit, parting the lips slightly as he fought the urge to take her right there.

All he ever really wanted from her was to unleash that inner animal that he knew she had within her. To be the one to fuel that passion that burns so hot inside. Everything she had gone through with all of the frustrations and such all came rushing back to Tara; looking at him her eyes ablaze,

"You orchestrated all of this?"

"Yes my sweet, I knew you had that fire, that passion, the need, I saw it in your eyes as I do now even."

Jacob was positioning what looks like a small gymnastics horse in the center of the room as the mistress and William moved Tara to a position lying over the horse and chained her down again. She felt light touches to her exposed pussy keeping her at the height of arousal as her legs were spread and chained to the sides opening the lips of her pussy and leaving her ready for her first penetration.

Andrea entered the room and was stoking Tara's breasts as William left to undress in the next room. He returned dressed in leather and walked behind the now whimpering Tara. He slid the head of his cock along her dripping slit she felt every ridge as he covered it with her juices.

Pulling away he walked to the front and fed himself to her, allowing her to taste herself and his pre-cum as she licked the ambrosia of they're love. Suddenly he drew back leaving her empty and full of desire The mistress walked up beside her and injected her in the arm, and she faded to blackness.

Suddenly awakened by the alarm going off Tara awoke to a snowy day, and remembers her date for the evening. But it could never compare to the dream. Or could it?