Snowy Day

Story Info
His sad morning takes a turn in the bathroom.
853 words
3.97
14.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in you come stomping your feet, yelping about how everything you just cleared is covered again and there is nobody in the room to pity you or voice words of appreciation. You stomp louder before taking off your boots. The sweaty sock stays in the boot and your foot hits the cold melted snow, just adding to your miserable moment of the morning. It could have been a nice day, but jo time was cut short by the weather and you have to follow a schedule.

You throw your hat on the counter where you know it doesn't belong and you head to the shower. Fully undressed with a trail of clothing strewn from the hallway to the tub, you crank up the hot water to treat yourself. Standing naked at the tubside with one leg up, ready to enter at the first puff of steam from the faucet, you hear a faint scuffling sound. You figure it's the shower curtain swaying in the breeze from the shower.

She notices you standing more still as the noise catches your ear. She stands still and holds her breath so she can surprise you. Still in your statue-like pose, she slides one hand so tenderly along the underside of your raised thigh. Careful not to touch anything too personal, her hand caresses you as far forward as her arm can reach before retracing her motions to come back to the bend of your ass and leg. Her other hand wraps around you to feel your chest. The scent of her tells you, without looking that it's her. Your hand lifts to connect with hers and you squeeze her forearm in acceptance of her presence. When your other hand lifts to stroke her hair, she takes advantage of your exposed self and she tracks her hand up and over your thigh towards your cock.

As much as she enjoyed standing behind you and seeing it hang between your legs, the event was arousing you both. With the room now full of steam, you can blame that for not seeing things too clearly.

You turn to her, finally and take her into a stare while your hands appreciate the perky breasts she has bared for you. Ready to kiss her, she asks about that anticipated shower. You step backwards into it and offer her to join you. She accepts. The curtain is closed as she runs her fingers through your hair and gives a tug at the bottom inch. Pinching her straight fingers together, your hair is locked in and she is able to pull your head back. She kisses your neck and shoulders while you're in this position. She wanted to taste that part of you for so long, but being polite, she didn't stay there too long. Other parts of you were eager for her attention. She kissed you and drank the hot water from your body as it trickled over her lips. By the time she got to your sexy wet hairline, you were hard as a rock and poking her in the throat.

Her only recourse was to get it tucked away so you would stop stabbing her in the windpipe. She had to take you into her warmed-up mouth. You turned sideways so she could sit on the edge of the tub and you could support your body with the wall behind you. Resting completely, giving all your muscles over to this woman, she took control. As fast or as slow as she wanted, that's what you got.

Her hands went faster as her mouth slowed, but as she wanted to feel you pouncing on her throat, fucking her face in the hot streaming water, her hand became stationery on the base, gripping and pulsating just one little area of your cock. The rest of it was fully immersed in her mouth and beyond.

When your heavier breaths told her how hot you were and how little time was left before you were to cum, she stood, said nothing and turned around. Her hands hit the wall just below the faucet and she lined you up to do her from behind. Accepting the offer, you made your way between her legs, reached around to feel those breasts shaking with every push you gave. Her hand gripped yours to tell you she wanted it all harder. You listened to what her hand told you, and groaned and moaned with the energy escaping your body and entering hers. She reached between her legs to better feel your balls tapping her while her thumb rubbed your shaft. Giving her clit the final little blast of attention it needed, you were able to cum together. Silently wrapping your arms around her, she stood with her back to your chest and caught a breath again. Peering over her shoulder, you watched her breasts while feeling her whole body relax and soften into your embrace. The most tender kiss on her neck and a nibble of her ear let her know the shower was over and expressed how grateful he was to have her visit like this...