Snowy's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark, Lydia, Snowy and Swan remove all boundaries.
24.3k words
4.83
10.1k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the final chapter of the First Trilogy starring Mark, Lydia and Snowy. I strongly recommend reading first two chapters to get introduced with the characters and the background.

Also, even though this story is placed in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur section, it also contains group sex, anal sex and bisexual action of both genders. Enjoy at your own peril :)

***

"Just to go over it again – what you're saying is that you..." Swan pointed at Snowy "...had sex with her..." he pointed at Lydia "...and him..." he pointed at me "...one night when you got drunk and played strip poker?" he finally finished.

"Yep," Snowy replied casually as if the question was about the weather.

Well, it turned out to be a peculiar last few hours in our little apartment in Zuljana, in southern Croatia. After an incredible morning, topped off by brazen displays of sexual affection between Lydia and me, and between Snowy and Swan, right there on the beach, things got a little – awkward, which means that the backstory to that question should be discussed.

Back on the beach, I was still not sure whether Snowy was suffering from a severe post-orgasmic bliss, or if she made a conscious choice when she decided to tell Swan everything about the night she, Lydia, and I had a while back in Lydia's and my apartment. However, she went through with it.

Once our hormone levels subsided a bit, and we all crashed into the shallow sea – partly to cool off, partly to wash off – Swan naturally became very inquisitive about Snowy's claim that she, Lydia and I were friends that shared everything imaginable. Since that statement was a reply to Swan's wonder about the fact that he just witnessed Lydia and me having oral sex right there in front of Snowy and him, while Snowy sucked his cock off and received a proper oral satisfaction from him, he connected the dots pretty quickly. After all, Swan was a pretty smart guy, and now the whole storyline of the morning started to seem not-so-random to him.

Snowy managed to ward him off for the next fifteen minutes or so while we were still on the beach – Lydia and me cuddling and playing with each other independently from Snowy and Swan, immensely satisfied that more of our fantasies were becoming real. Once we realized it was almost noon, we decided to pack up and go back into the shade of our apartment and its lovely terrace. On the way back, Snowy gave Swan full disclosure of the night she spent with Lydia and me – playing strip-poker, getting naked, getting aroused and, finally, having all sorts of great sex with us.

Lydia mentioned to Swan that Snowy and she had sex, and he was rather pleased with that information. However, now he learned that I was also included in that combo, and he took it – well, unsurely. He was genuinely thrown back and had no idea how to react. He was not throwing a fit, showing any jealousy, or getting emotional in any standard way. What he did, basically, once we got back to our lodging, was that he said he needed to think for some time and went straight inside. Then he picked up some book and sat down on the sofa-turned-bed, while the rest of us went about our way.

Lydia and I went to our room to change (even though there was nothing to change from or into, since our current attire was completely dry and unworn), and Snowy sat on the terrace, logged into the wi-fi and browsed something on her phone. As it appeared, there were limits to Swan's open-mindedness, and Snowy just crossed them spectacularly, killing all the positive buzz we managed to create on the beach.

"Fuck," I said to Lydia as we both undressed and stretched naked on our bed, "you think there will be problems now?"

"I don't have a clue," Lydia replied. "I mean, things were going perfectly. I don't get her sometimes."

"Yeah," I sighed, feeling the recently awoken fantasy of having sex with Snowy vanishing into impossibility. "I can't tell if she just blurted out or-"

"Probably," Lydia said, turning to face me. "I mean, she came like an animal just seconds before. She probably felt so on top of the World that it seemed like an excellent idea at the moment."

"Fucking brainfarts," I said and made a farting sound with my mouth, making Lydia chuckle.

"You think they might leave after this?" Lydia asked me, genuinely worried about the prospect.

"Maybe," I said. "As long as he doesn't beat the shit out of me, I'll live with it."

Lydia smiled, but realized I wasn't just joking about it: "So, what now?"

"Like, right now?"

"Yeah, like, do we just go out of our room and act like it's all cool?" Lydia wondered, both asking herself and me in the process.

"Um, I guess," I said unsurely. "I mean, it would be kind of stupid if we locked ourselves in until Swan decides how to react. Also, I'm hungry."

"I could make some pasta or something," Lydia said. "You know what? This is our vacation. Yeah, we did try and impose our sexual beliefs on him a bit too quickly, but it's not as if he was complaining. So, I suggest we stop worrying and let him sulk as long as he wants, and then Snowy and he should work it out one way or another. We should behave just as we wanted to."

"What? Walk around naked casually as he contemplates the fact that my cock was once balls-deep inside his girlfriend?" I asked.

"Why not?" Lydia asked. "We went way past just being naked in front of each other. Also, it's not as if you fucked her yesterday – it was way back before they even knew each other. If that is too big of a problem for him, maybe he should track down all of the guys she ever had sex with."

"OK. You've got the point," I said. "I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes, you know. He's the odd one out now. And maybe he feels a bit played by Snowy – he has probably figured out by now that a lot of what we did was staged."

"So?" Lydia asked. "We weren't trying to take his money. We wanted to make him feel comfortable and work him into our joint fantasy."

"Yeah, but..." I stopped, trying to form a sentence that would make any sense. It was actually funny, how I was much better at understanding Swan's current state of mind, and actually trying to protect him. "OK. Let's put it this way – I don't think he has any problems with the sex part of the story, both the old one and the one we had on the beach just a few hours ago – but I do think he has a problem with Snowy hiding the fact that we were more than just friends."

"But she didn't lie to him," Lydia said. "She just didn't tell him everything immediately."

"And therein lies the problem," I concluded. "The way I see it, he's a lot like me. I mean, Snowy got him to come here, but she conveniently forgot to tell him one of the most important things about our history. And he feels a bit hurt."

"OK, sure, I can understand that," Lydia said. "But why is me having sex with Snowy not a problem, and you having sex with Snowy is a problem?"

"Because, from a standard male perspective, you are not a competition," I explained to her. "Come on, you know most men dream about lesbian sex. But me... I'm a guy. I do everything he does, and I can even – on some primal level of understanding – take her away from him. It's not rational, it's instinctive."

"And they say women are complicated," Lydia smirked. "So, why aren't you having the same problem – you know, with me wanting to have sex with other men?"

"Because I'm anything but the standard male framework," I said proudly. "I don't consider every guy to be a competition. Also, if you'd left me for a guy just because he fucked you once or twice, then this whole thing between you and me is not real. I don't equal emotions and sex."

"And Swan does?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But if he is like most guys, he's protective and... Ah, shit, I'm tired of pondering about it. Let's just go out and be ourselves, and if Swan has his problems - fuck him! Maybe he's not the one for Snowy after all."

Lydia kissed me and smiled at me lovingly. Then she got up and headed out of the room without bothering to even think about putting anything on. Also, she wiggled her ass at me as she passed the door, stirring my groin a little bit.

I stayed in the room for a little while – just to see if the guy was going to react to Lydia's nakedness in the wrong way. You may call me a coward, and yeah, he seemed like a great guy overall, but the fact was that we didn't know him at all – hell, even Snowy didn't know a lot of things about him. For one, he didn't seem to be an aggressive type, so I was sufficiently convinced that there was no risk of him doing anything stupid and wrong to Lydia. But, as the minutes past and Lydia was not returning, I decided it was safe to exit the room and to see what the afternoon was going to bring us.

I got into the living room and found only Swan there. He looked up at me and gave me his trademark smile. Also, he gave all of naked me a proper scan without showing any non-verbal uncomfortableness.

"Hey, dude," he said. "So, I see you go clothes-optional all the time, not just on the beach?"

"Lyd and I decided we wanted that kind of vacation, yeah," I said, smiling back at him, but still feeling cautious about any potential change in his mood.

"I'm amazed with you two," Swan said, his voice toned with appreciation rather than any negative feeling. "I've never met a couple like you. Hell, I've never met people like you, period."

"Well, you actually met us in our high-point," I replied sincerely. For some reason, I found that giving him anything but truthful answers was practically mission impossible. His smile and evident sincerity were having the gravity of their own. It was probably the reason why even Snowy couldn't contain the secret anymore.

"Yeah, I can understand that," he said. "But still, dude..."

"Yeah..."

"Hey... Look, I know this is..." he stammered a bit, trying to find the right combination of words. "Go outside with the girls if that's where you wanted to go. I'll come out in a couple of minutes. I think I almost figured myself out, and I'll tell you all about it. You OK with that?"

"Um... Sure," I replied, a small pang of guilt hitting me for some reason. "I'll be outside," I said awkwardly, pointing in that direction with my thumb and continuing my walk towards the terrace.

The outside terrace was perfectly positioned. There was no upper floor, it was surrounded by thick growth from both sides, and since it was overlooking the small pine formation stretching down to the shore, no one could see us from anywhere but from the inside of the apartment. The only place where anyone could surprise us from was by arriving down the stairs from the street level – and we would be able to hear that enough in advance, as the place was so silent and serene that any vehicle or person approaching our location was clearly discernable from any other traffic. Lydia was sitting at the table, opposite to Snowy. As I opened the balcony door, they both looked my way.

"Wow!" Snowy exclaimed as she saw me coming out in the buff. "You two decided that clothes were out of fashion or something?"

"We have proudly declared this place a clothing-optional zone," I said. "And our option is no clothes."

"Well, I'd say something really nice about that, but I'll wait some more until I'm in the clear," Snowy whispered as I sat down next to Lydia.

"Anyway, Snowy was just telling me that this is sort of normal for Swan," Lydia said to me, and then turned to Snowy: "Tell him what you told me. He was worried that Swan might go berserk or something."

Snowy laughed at me. "Wha... God no! He's the kindest, gentlest guy I've ever met. I've never even seen him react in a mildly aggressive way to anything."

"Does he know any martial arts?" I asked.

"He's a regional champion in some type of kickboxing or something," Snowy replied, and I flinched. "But don't ask me more about it, it's not as if he brags about it. Also, I couldn't care less. I mean, I didn't even know about it until I first came to his dorm room and saw the trophies."

"So, he could kick my ass if he wanted to?" I asked, worried a bit that he just might decide to stop being calm and relaxed.

"He could beat you up senselessly," Snowy chuckled. "But he never would. I think they are forbidden to use their skills outside the ring unless it's justified self-defense. He'd get kicked out of the sport for good or something."

"So, I just have to be careful not to provoke him in any way," I concluded, remembering to look him up online.

"Oh, stop it," Snowy dismissed me with a wave of her hand. "This is normal for him. Like, when there is something he needs to contemplate, he just retreats for a while and holds a book in his hand until he figures out what he needs to figure out. And then he just comes back and tells me his conclusions. If there's something to talk about, we talk about it some more, and that's it."

"What if he's thinking about leaving or something like that?" Lydia asked.

"Well, he might, or he might not. I've learned to accept his ways and not to bother myself with it until he decides," Snowy said.

"If he says he wants to leave, what will you say?" I asked.

"I'll try to talk him out of it, of course," Snowy replied. "Guys, he's not a Buddhist monk or some stubborn-headed donkey - his mind can be changed, you know. This is just his way of introspection – it might be cultural or not, I don't know, but it is as it is."

"So, if any of us went in there now and tried-" Lydia began to ask the obvious, yet a clearly redundant question.

"Don't. He'll just politely tell you to leave until he's done," Snowy replied to her without any doubt, and I nodded, remembering how he just did that to me. Lydia also nodded in understanding.

"OK, on a related subject – how did you like the beach?" I asked, accompanying the question with a devilish grin.

Snowy's eyes closed and she took in a deep breath, releasing a soft 'Mmm' sound through her closed mouth. Then she looked at us and whispered: "I don't know what you guys have, and how it works on me, but I can barely think about anything else besides sex ever since we got here."

"So, you wouldn't mind-"

"Doing it again? And again, and again? What do you think?" Snowy asked rhetorically.

Just as I was about to form another sentence, the glass door to the apartment opened and Swan stepped onto the terrace, smiling as ever. We all quieted down, and Snowy bit her lip in expectation. Swan sat down next to her, leaned at her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

The seconds seemed to drag in suspense as Swan looked at each of us separately, baring his white teeth behind his widening smile in the process. Both Lydia and I held our breaths as if he was about to pronounce the lottery winners and we had fifty percent winning chance. Maybe he did that on purpose, perhaps not, but I wanted to shout out: 'Man, you're killing us, spit it out!' Finally, he spoke: "Just to go over it again – what you're saying is that you..." he pointed at Snowy "...had sex with her..." he pointed at Lydia "...and him..." he pointed at me "...one night when you got drunk and played strip poker?" he finally finished.

"Yep," Snowy replied casually as if the question was about the weather.

"Man..." he said, chuckling. "I can't say I wasn't concerned a bit – you know, on account that I've never been in a similar situation. But, as things go, I can't say I have anything negative to say about that. However..."

As he made a dramatic pause, three hearts skipped a beat.

"However, I needed to see if it hurt me that Snowy never told me about it," Swan continued, and I sighed quietly – both feeling good with myself for reading him properly and feeling bad because I hoped I was wrong. "And you know what? It would be selfish of me to be hurt about it. I came into the picture much later, and my emotions shouldn't be affected by that. Even worse would be the hypocrisy of me being OK with Lydia and Snowy fucking, and not being OK with Mark and Snowy fucking." He spoke in a professorial, precise tone of voice – one where it seemed he was both practicing the speech in his mind and just speaking his mind as it went. What he did achieve was that we were all staring at him like he was delivering a long-awaited prophecy. I had no idea what he was studying - or even if he had any higher education - but he definitely had immense capabilities and he was going to be a rock-star of whatever job he was going to take on. If he was to be a lawyer, his closing arguments would probably win over even the most biased juries.

"I mean, what happened down on the beach was out of this world for me," Swan kept on talking, this time looking at Lydia and me. "You two are one of those couples that majority of people only hear about, but almost no one knows if they actually exist. People that take sexual freedoms as their natural right and enjoy sex to the max. And..." he paused again, allowing Lydia and me to smile at each other and grab our hands under the table. "I fucking love it!" he finally exclaimed.

"Thank you for the compliment," Lydia said. "But what does all that mean?"

"It means he's totally cool with everything," Snowy interjected, smiling wide at Swan.

"Yeah, I'm cool with it," Swan said. "And I wouldn't mind... You know, to try out how it will work while we're here."

"Wow!" Lydia said, grinning so hard she was unable to properly form the words. She gave him the most suggestive of all looks, and asked: "So, how... Um, how do you propose we continue from here?"

Instead of replying, Swan got up from the bench, walked over to the small clothes rack that was currently sporting wet stuff from the beach, and pulled down his shorts, leaving them on the said rack. Then he casually got back and sat down at the bench.

"I will follow your lead," Swan said. "By you I also mean Snowy. I am open for just about anything, and whatever you decide should be the limit, I'll comply."

Snowy turned to him, grabbed his head and swiftly turned it towards her, giving him the biggest, wettest kiss imaginable, which lasted almost a minute. In that time, Lydia and I fist-bumped, kissed and gave each other the naughtiest looks. Once Snowy finally decided to release Swan from her grip, she got up from the bench, and asked almost in the form of a proclamation: "Beers or something stronger?"

"There's homemade grappa in the freezer," Lydia quickly replied. "Bring the bottle and glasses."

"I'm on it!" Snowy cheerfully hopped inside.

"Guys," Swan turned to us as soon as Snowy disappeared behind the door, "I have to ask you this, and please be honest: did the three of you plan this thing in the morning, or?"

"Most of it – OK, not really. We planned to make you comfortable getting nude. What happened after that was completely spontaneous."

"So, you have no other 'plans' regarding me?" Swan asked, this time very, very suggestively.

Lydia extended her hand across the table and grabbed his hand. She looked him in the eyes and, using the most seductive voice she could produce, replied: "Well, how about we wing it from here, and just see where it takes us?"

Swan's eyes focused on Lydia, as it was clearly visible what went through his head as she said it and, more importantly, how she said it. I couldn't see below his waist, but I was sure his dick was not entirely relaxed anymore. Mine wasn't, that was for sure.

Before the conversation was continued, Snowy exited onto the terrace. She was holding a small, frozen bottle of clear liquid with some herbs inside, and four small shot-glasses. Most importantly, she was completely naked, causing my eyes to bulge out of their sockets and my cock keep on rising. From what I could notice, both Lydia and Swan were also giving her more than interested looks.