So Happy I Could Die

Story Info
I couldn't believe I wanted more.
1.6k words
3.82
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey snuggled close again, her long brown hair tickling my exposed skin in the half-light of the fire. Even after two deeply satisfying orgasms, I couldn't believe I wanted more. As her breath moistened the side of my neck, the hint of her lips' caress set me aflame.

"Mmmmm......." I breathe. My neck was one of my most sensitive areas. And Casey loved to kiss me there. Warmth flooded my body. The feel of her lips gliding across my skin, her hands tracing down my back, even the sight of her was enough to turn me on. She was just that intoxicating.

"Kiss me," Casey breathes.

I obey, turning over and wrapping my arms around her, bringing my moist lips to hers in a steamy kiss. She tastes like water. I feel Casey part her lips, demanding that I come inside. Without any hesitation, I slip my tongue inside her mouth, showing her who's boss.

Casey breaks the kiss too soon. I frown. "Touch yourself," she whispers in my ear.

What did she just say? My mind goes blank. "What?"

"Show me how you pleasure yourself." She says.

"You want me to masturbate in front of you?" I ask, looking her straight in the eye.

"Yes."

Holy shit. I suddenly feel self conscious again. Why do I keep feeling that way? I quickly push that thought aside for later. In general, I don't masturbate very often. Last time I'd done it was last month. I'd been alone on the couch and been in the "mood." And I was in the mood now, of course, because I was with Casey. "Ummmm.....ok," is all I can say.

I crawl to the center of the bed. Casey follows and sits in front of me. Her eyes flicker with interest as her gaze trails down my naked body. I lay down flat on my back, slipping a hand between my legs, gently caressing my labia. I breathe sharply, trying to prevent any moans from escaping. I slip one finger inside me and begin moving it around. The unbearable pleasure starts to hit. I whimper, my finger still working in circles. Casey watches, grinning. I pull my finger out and see its drenched in my own juices. I lick it clean.

Casey stares at me wide eyed, her hand trembling. "Keep going, love."

"You want more?" I question in a teasing voice.

She smiles and nods, "Yes. So much more." She crawls closer so now she's directly over me.

Oh god. Her words make me more wet.

"I could help you if you want." Casey says, staring down at my wet mound, eyes lustful.

"Ok," I answer.

Casey grins wickedly, trailing her hand up in between my leg. She spreads out the folds of my labia, like the petals of a blossoming flower. Allowing her fingers to explore my entrance. Heat rushes over me, along with the familiar, intimidating sensibility her touch brings to me. Casey promptly slides her finger inside me, making me gasp. I clutch the sheets tightly, moaning, begging for more.

A smile plays on her lips, watching my reaction. "I knew you'd want more." She whispers, sliding her finger out of me. She eagerly seeks out the excited nub in the center. I rasp as I feel my clit expose itself from under its hood, now being gently grazed by Casey's probing fingers. "You're so responsive," she murmurs. Her index and middle finger press down on my clit, massaging it in slow circles.

A tsunami of desire swept over me. Casey leans down, crushing her lips with mine. One hand stroking my hair, the other stroking my mound. I guide my hand towards my wet snatch, meeting her hand and begin to experiment myself. There wasn't time for a slow, sensual build, so I used my index and middle finger to press/rub either side of my clit, moaning against Casey's mouth.

"You're pleasuring yourself," Casey breathes in my ear. She moves her hand from in between my legs, placing it on either side of my body. I probe harder against my clit, contracting my inner muscles, I moan. "Nice, beautiful." She says against my ear. "I didn't know you liked that touch, I'll keep that in mind."

I continue, my fingers pumping faster. Slowly drowning in ecstasy. Casey realizes and brings her hand down to my center. "Let go," she says, voice soft. "I really want to make you come." She strokes my skin delicately, adding to my arousal. I give in to her tempting command, moving my hand away and resting it on her back.

Casey starts massaging my clit with her fingers, sending another shock wave of pleasure through me. I can't get enough of her. "Oh," is all I manage to whisper, my hips starting to move in unison with her touch.

"Keep still, love," Casey says into my ear. She holds down my body with her one free hand. Focusing on the hard nub, she prodded diligently. My skin felt too tight as my clit swelled and strained between her rapidly stroking fingers. A trail of wetness surrounding it. Casey sinks a finger inside my throbbing core. I cry out, grip tightening around her. She ignores my pleading, adding a second finger and begins pumping inside me. My body goes rigid. Pleasure sending me over the edge. Like a flame ignited me on fire. My gaze shifts to Casey, who is licking my cum off her fingers, a look of satisfaction on her face.

I lay still on the bed, refusing to take my eyes off of her. Recovering from my exhilarated orgasm. So happy I could die. Casey laid down next to me, her fingertips gently stroking my hair. She nuzzles her head into my hair, her cool breath spiking goosebumps on my skin. "Now you have to do me."

What? My eyes widen. I didn't know what to say.

"Come on," Casey demands cooly, her lips sliding over the sensitive corner of my mouth. "Think about what you want to do to me."

Without thinking twice, I'm press my mouth to hers, shifting so that I'm on top of her. I tense up at first, unsure of myself. So I continue kissing her lips. When I pull away, I can tell she wants more.

"Ummm...Casey." I say, eyeing the skin-colored bra she's wearing along with her panties. "You have way too many clothes on."

Casey giggles, "hmmmm...I suppose so." Her hands come to her bra. In an instant, it's lying on the floor along with her panties.

I get the same sort of shiver up my spine whenever I look at her fully naked in front of me. I have no idea what caused that. Fear? The sensation I feel whenever I'm with her? Who knows? I move closer so that I'm directly next to her. "Now this is much better." I speak softly into her ear in the most irresistible tone I can manage. "Where do you prefer we go?"

Casey turns so that our foreheads brush against each other. "The wall."

What? She wants me to pleasure her on the wall? How could I possibly attain that? My mind spins.

"Is that okay?" Casey interrupts my thoughts, kissing my ear.

"Yes it's fine." I wrap my arms around her, getting off the bed. Our lips brushing ferociously.

I press Casey up against the wall, still focused on the barely visible movements of her fingers. She breaks from the kiss and I feel her lips near my ear. "Show me how much you want me," Casey demands.

"How about on the bed?" I suggest. I say this for many reasons. The most important one being it would be much more comfortable for her to climax while laying on a bed instead of pressed up against the hard wall.

She considers this for a moment then finally answers, "yes."

A wet patch forms in between my legs hearing the okay from her. Casey takes my hand and leads me towards the bed. I could almost smell the passion in the air. Casey sits on the edge of the bed, gently encouraging me to come over. I do. I straddle her. My hands come down to her breasts and I start to massage them lightly. She moans and thrusts her hips into my crotch. Making me even more wet. Her nipples feel erect under my fingers.

"Get down on your knees and lick me." Casey says.

The submissive voice in my head acts first. I obediently got down on my knees in front of her, unsure what to do.

"Well? Am I going to have to punish you, or will you eat me out like I told you to?"

I look up at Casey who stares back impatiently. I start to kiss the insides of her thighs when she grabs me by my hair. I wince, biting my lip to keep back my cries.

"I said eat me, slut! Don't make me say it again!"

Oh shit. I think to myself. I nuzzle my face in between her legs, lapping at her clit in short strokes. Casey moans, scraping her fingers through my hair. I moan softly in response. Feeling the wetness drip down my leg. Her thighs clamp around my head. Her muscles starting to twitch against my face. She kept saying "uhhh" as I picked up the pace with my tongue. Finally her body relaxed.

I stare up at Casey again. She returns the favor, grinning at me.

"Come up here," she says, extending her hand towards me. I take her hand and she pulls me up so that I'm straddling her. Casey drags her hands down my arms, focusing on my figure. "Well done, Emily."