So? How The Fuck Are You?

Story Info
How I discovered my hot wife.
2.6k words
3.79
49.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers

Grey clouds scudded across the sky, the temperature was in the fifties, and I was leaning against the front of my wife's car. This would be okay if I were at home waiting for her to get ready to go shopping or go out somewhere. Not so. Her car was parked at the curb of a chain motel where the rooms faced onto the parking lot, not an interior hallway.

As I sat, or rather leaned, I considered the last month or so of following, watching, taking photos and making notes; in other words stalking my wife. Taking photos was the easy part; playing private detective was a bit more difficult. I had decided to confront my wife. It was time to make a change, and it would be in my favor. I was tired of sitting in a cold, damp car watching and waiting.

Today was slightly different. A strange male visited the room about 10:30 AM till almost noon, a pizza delivery guy stopped by for about ten minutes and finally a guy I recognized from a week ago finally left about 2:30 PM. It was the pizza guy that intrigued me most; she had not stayed for lunch before, always leaving by a little after 12:00. But the young pizza delivery guy stayed in the room for nearly ten minutes. My thoughts spiraled into the gutter on this one.

A soft thump against the wall next to the door of the room, then the door opened. My wife Cheryl, her back to me and wearing a set of loose sweats, backed out of the room carrying a small travel bag in one hand, her purse and room key in the other.

"So, how the fuck are you doing?" I commented just as she began to turn around.

"OH, NO! OH, my God," she wheezed as she dropped her valise, purse, keys, and nearly keeled over. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, not having as much fucking fun as you, obviously." I moved close to Cheryl, slipped my hand around her waist, and groped her firm little ass.

"Stop. Somebody might see you!" She attempted to act dignified.

"Oh, yeah, this from a woman who spent most of the day at a motel on her back with three male visitors getting her brains fucked out," I accused as I tugged her a bit closer.

"What are you doing, spying on me?" Again, I was dealing with the slightly holier-than-thou attitude emanating from her mouth. "How would you know I was on my back?"

"You're right. I couldn't see inside and watch the real fun of you fucking strange males." I was kneading her right breast as we stood outside in the cool weather. I could feel her nipple getting a bit harder from my attentiveness. I so enjoyed fondling her pliant tit flesh.

"Y..you are such a pervert!" she stammered, trying to back off, but not as determined as before. I continued to fondle her tit.

"Oh, so I'm the pervert? You're the one meeting and fucking strange males at a motel. If I'm a pervert, then you're a slut," I replied.

She made no response. Her mouth moved, and she still made a vain attempt at backing away. The problem was she was enjoying me molesting her in public. Her inner slut was finally coming out.

"Why don't we continue this discussion in the room? I presume you have it rented until tomorrow, as this isn't a by-the-hour motel." I ran my hand down from her boob to her crotch and rubbed her pussy covered by her sweats, noting that she seemed a bit damp. I always did love the feel of her pussy. Then, I quickly pulled my semi-hard cock from my slacks, and began stroking it as she gazed at me as if she had never seen a man stroking his cock in public.

"I wanna try some of this!" I ran my hand back and forth over her pussy. "I know those other guys sure must've had plenty of fun in your hot cunt."

"Stop...somebody will see," she protested once again, but not as harshly, and she made little effort to really stop my playing with her. She was beginning to enjoy the perverse play.

"Who the fuck cares? I sure don't get as much ass as some of your fuckers." I said rudely.

"Then let's go in the room and have a real discussion about you and your lovers — or should I say fuckers?" I commented rather crudely as she grabbed her valise and keys from the ground and moved toward the door she had exited just a few minutes before. With my hand on her rear end, firmly groping her shapely ass cheek, I followed her into the motel room.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, a bit of lust in her voice, but still somewhat confrontational.

"Well, first, I want to see what you have in your bag there," I said as I began to fondle her sexy tits once again, stopping to let her open the bag on the small luggage stand. I turned and rummaged through what she had in the bag, noticing hose, garter belt, and a small shelf bra, none of which I had ever seen before. There were also a couple of toys, which I would confront her about later.

"Here, go put these on in the bathroom. I'll be on the bed waiting for you," I directed as she took the three items and headed to the bath. I quickly stripped and flopped onto the bed, avoiding the wet spot on the window side of the mattress. I propped the drape open slightly near the bottom edge of the window, just in case we had a peeping Tom.

Cheryl returned in a couple of minutes, slowly turning around as she walked in the room. I do enjoy a nice strip or sex show.

"Why are you playing with yourself?" she asked sardonically as she finished turning, then swaggered to the foot of the bed, leaning over, her c-cup tits hanging lewdly from her chest, nipples hard, jiggling provocatively, and red lace of the shelf bra accenting her tits.

"Because you look so fucking hot dressed like that. Which of the studs got to see you in that outfit?" I asked as she slowly crawled onto the bed, staring at me stroking my cock, then my eyes, then back to my cock.

"Keith, the second one. He likes for me to wear sexy outfits when we fuck," she replied lewdly as she moved closer to my crotch and me stroking. My wife was truly getting into this slut scenario.

"What did you wear for the first guy, slut?"

Her tits swayed provocatively as she slowly moved seductively up the bed.

"Nothing. He wanted me completely nude. It was his first time to fuck me. He was a bit shy, but requested me to be naked." She was now at my cock and slowly lowered her head, opening her mouth at the same time, taking just the head of my dick between her lips, sucking gently.

"What did you do with the first fucker?" I asked, stroking with my left hand, running my right through her hair.

"He wanted to talk, play with me, then he fucked me once." She let my cock slip from her mouth to speak, then back to sucking. She was actually getting into this idea of telling me about her sucking and fucking her lovers.

"Mmm, nice. Was he a good fuck?"

"A bit nervous," she answered. "So, not really a hot fuck."

I was really getting off on her nasty talk.

"You look so fucking sexy sucking my cock. You must have learned a bit about sucking dick from your fuckers. I'm sure they all want you to suck them off." I continued to run my hands through her hair and guide her head up and down on my cock.

"Most do, but just to get them hard before they fuck me," she replied as she ran her tongue up the bottom side of my cock from balls to tip.

"How many fuckers do you have?" I asked in a blunt tone.

"Six studs that I suck and fuck, since we're being crude about it," she replied as she took the head of my cock in her hot mouth.

I reached over to the nightstand and handed my slutty wife the tube of lube I had pulled from her bag.

"Here, lube up my cock and climb on. I want to fuck you while we talk more about the fuckings you received today."

She took the lube, opened it, put a small glob on the head of my cock as she moved up to a kneeling position, then spread her legs as she moved over my legs, my cock now just inches from her pussy. I noticed that her labia looked a bit distended, well-used, and a bit redder than usual. She easily guided my cock to her cunt and slowly lowered herself onto my hard cock.

She had her hands on my chest as she leaned forward a bit, moving her ass slowly up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her well-lubed cunt.

"Do they have bigger cocks than I do?" I asked as she continued fucking me.

"The second one does...an inch or so longer." She breathed deeply as she moved, her tits swaying enticingly as she moved up and down.

Cheryl climaxed, shuddering and groaning loudly as she finished. I immediately pumped my load deep in her as she finished a really nice fuck. She slowly leaned over then flopped onto the bed next to me finally catching her breath.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked softly, moving her leg over me and turning onto her back.

"I was when I first saw you come in the motel a few months ago, but then I actually began getting very horny when I knew you were in here getting royally fucked by some hard-cocked male. It's also fun jacking off in the car knowing you're in her getting fucked," I replied as I gently tugged at her nipple.

"So, it makes you horny knowing I am fucking strange men?" she asked in a lewd tone.

"Sure as fuck does!"

"Let me go get a cloth to clean you up." Cheryl started to get up from the bed as she spoke.

"Nope, scoot over here a little more." I pulled her toward the center of the bed as I moved to a kneeling position next to her then lifted one knee over her chest and straddled her tits.

"Now suck my cock clean, slut," I commanded. My slut wife started to complain, but raised her head, adjusted the pillow, and then guided my slimy, cum-covered cock to her lips, taking the limp flesh in her mouth and sucking.

"It was so hot listening to you tell me about all of your adventures. A nervous new fucker, the afternoon fucker who likes you in slutty outfits, and then the hot little tale of how you blew the pizza delivery boy, swallowing his load of cum, and getting a free pizza." I slowly pumped my growing cock in and out of her mouth as she gently sucked and cleaned my cock.

"Maybe I should fuck you a bit more, then have you suck my cum covered cock clean again." Cheryl smiled a naughty smile and nodded her approval. We did this twice more before I shot my second load down her now very willing throat — a big difference in her oral skills versus a couple of months ago.

"You seem to like the taste of cum now," I said.

"Well, I am getting used to it," she answered with a slight smile, and a bit of a giggle.

At that point I heard a light tap on the window. I moved over toward the window to open the drape a bit more. Cheryl started to cover up.

"Don't cover up, slut. Let him see you naked, slut," I said in a direct tone.

I slid the curtain open a bit more, and Cheryl sat up on her right elbow, tits swaying lewdly and gave her lips a sultry lick.

"She is fucking hot!" I made out as he spoke against the glass, his head then turned side to side, making sure everything was clear.

"Come here a minute, honey, get on your knees here and suck on my cock just a bit more. Give this stud a little cock sucking show." I noticed he was now rubbing his cock which was still in his pants.

Cheryl was on her knees in front of me sucking on my very limp dick, making lewd slurping sounds and playing with her right tit as she cupped my balls with her other hand.

He pointed to the door, and I nodded acknowledgment that he wanted to talk or come in.

"It would be so fucking hot to watch you suck and fuck this guy. I'll be right here, in the room watching you getting fucked," I said as I moved toward the door.

"Damn, this is perverted. You watching me fucking some stranger," she stammered. "Makes me hot thinking about it. Okay. Sure, I'll fuck him."

I opened the door, just enough to see him and speak with him.

"Man, she is a hot slut! Loved watching her suck your cock, then you fuck her, and then back again."

I looked at the young male, probably in his early twenties, neatly dressed, and muscular.

"Would you like to fuck my wife?" I asked.

His eyes fixed on Cheryl as she stood behind me.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he exclaimed. "Would she fuck me and my buddy? He's down in the room."

A quick glance at Cheryl told me she was not completely happy with that idea.

"She'd love to fuck and suck you and your buddy. Be back here in ten minutes," I said. "I'll have the slut sitting in front of the window dressed really hot and legs spread."

The young male nodded and quickly headed down the walkway.

"I guess I can take on two studs at the same time," she said rather shyly. Her devilish smile gave her away. I knew she wanted to suck and fuck the two young studs. "That will make six cocks in me today, a new record."

"And what was your previous record for different cocks in your fuck holes?"

"Three in one day."

"Too bad it wasn't three at one time. Were you covered in cum?" I asked as I toyed with her right nipple.

"Not really, I generally clean up after each of my lovers — I mean, fuckers. And one of my fuckers wants me to fuck him, and a couple of his friends at the same time."

"You'll be a really hot fuck for these guys. Now clean up your cunt, put another pair of hose on, and that little dress in the bag, then sit in front of the window, top open, tits out, and legs spread so they can see that hot cunt of yours!" I said as she turned and headed to the bathroom, grabbing the dress and hose from the valise as she moved quickly to get ready for the next round of cock.

Cheryl came out of the bathroom in her little summer dress, much too light for this cool day, but perfect for her to be a slut in front of the window. She took the chair, facing it to the window, opened the drapes a bit more, seated herself and spread her legs, her tits already out of the top of her small dress, and waited like the good little slut that she had become.

fordcurry
fordcurry
114 Followers