So I..Love You

Story Info
making me dangerous
766 words
3.23
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This submission would be my first debut at Literotica. I hope you like it.

*

So I walked into a ridiculously bright and snobbishly-designed Rococo style room, full of bastards and balls suckers in suit enjoying their glasses of wine; looking as if they owned the world, staring lustfully at the bitches who looked like nothing but a bunch of royal cunt wannabes.

So I walked across them like a knight wearing heavy armors who had just came back from a war which lasted for more than two decades, holding the head of the King of our enemy on my left hand, and a sword covered with blood on the other... and presented the victory to my King (it's actually just my Gucci handbag).

So I spotted my (supposedly) King right away, waving at me gently with that annoyingly gorgeous face of his. I walked towards him, flashing him my fake one million dollar smile.

I sat down right across him, with a small rounded table between us covered in white cloth. On top of it was a bottle of I-don't-care-what-brand-or-how-old-it-is red wine. He poured the wine into my glass... we toasted... I took a sip of it in the most disgustingly graceful manner.

So I could not stop looking at his face, paying attention to every detail of his movements, listening to his beautiful voice; he was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen... The only thing in this world I can't live without as well as the only thing I can't stand the most.

What? What is he talking about? He started it again... the conversation which I hated the most, over and over again almost every time we met... the same questions, the same answers, the same outcomes... every single time...

When he wasn't talking as much as today, he would be chillingly silent... all cold and piercingly unloving...

So I was showered by his earthly words which used to be heavenly... when his large warm hands, which used to caress me gently, turned cold... and those arms which used to be my safest place, turned into the most dangerous thing I could've fallen into.

So I was the one reaching out to touch his hand on the very same dining table... only to be denied of a contact... as he coldly withdrew his hand...

So I was the one whom he ignored... and whined upon... and talked upon like now... Talked?

The wine had gotten into my head, and my blood vessels. My lips had gone numb and so were my fingertips. I poured more of the wine into my glass, gulped the whole thing... he kept talking... giving me the sad look, as if he were the only one suffering, as if he were the only one in this misery, as if he were innocent...

So I leaned back on my chair, crossed my legs, took a cigarette out of the blood-red leather case, lit it up and started smoking... What are you looking at? Don't shake your head on me... Don't tell me all these things as if I'm the one to blame...

None of his words reached my head... I had decided that I don't have to listen to all these crap anymore...

So I stood up from my chair, walked towards him, bowed down, and when my right cheek touched his... I whispered the sweetest and the most sensual "I Love You"...

So I grabbed his face... pressing his lips against mine... started kissing him deeply... passionately... I could feel the war of love and hatred marching in every single atoms of me...

So I tore his face away from mine, I could see his red lips wetted up... panting... he was breathing from his mouth... eyes dazed... looking at me lustfully... passionately... I could feel his love for me...

So I stood straight... grabbed the bottle of wine in my right hand... lifted it up... swung it right to the side of his head... I'm sorry bottle... I felt it crashing in my grip when it hit him... I felt the splashes of wine... I felt the bright lights in the room blinding me... I heard the royal cunt wannabes screaming... then I looked at him, sprawling on the floor... his eyes closed, no movements... still looking gorgeous to me... his blood was mixed with wine... such beautiful color...

And so I felt warm in my heart... warmer than his smile, warmer than his hug, warmer than his kiss, warmer than his blood... So I put on my million dollar smile... I felt happy... and loved...