So I Wouldn't Tell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while all this was happening, his hips were still pounding against my mother's flesh, and I could hear 'Slap. Slap. Slap." And then he started to groan. "Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come. I don't wanna come yet. The night is young. Oh fuck." And then he lifted his tool from the warm wet casing that was my mother's cunt.

"Come on, kid. You fuck her for a while. I'll watch you."

"No," said my mother, but weakly.

"Come on, kid. Look at that boner. Let her take care of it for you." So I followed his instructions and positioned myself between my mother's smooth thighs and lowered into her, and it was incredible.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" She thought it was incredible also. She threw her legs around my ass. She reached her arms down so that she had an ass cheek in each hand, and kept pulling me frantically into her hot wet passage.

As this was happening, Vito had moved up and was kneeling on the pillow. He was holding his stiff dick in his hand, and I thought he was going to put it into my mother's mouth, as I had done. But he kind of lifted my head up, by pulling on my hair, and when I went to yell to protest, it was too late. I had a mouthful of dick. But it was kind of exciting, so I didn't make a fuss.. I didn't know which to really concentrate on the most. Fucking my mother's pussy, or sucking Vito's magnificent cock.

But in a few minutes, I no longer was faced with that dilemma. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved down on the bed. Now I could really concentrate on fucking my mother's sweet smooth pussy. "Ohhh. Yes! Ohhhh, Yessss!" she yammered.

And that's when I felt Vito's cock trying to get into my ass. I tried to push him off, but he was much bigger and stronger than I.

"Take it, kid. You'll like it. I promise you," and while he was saying that he managed to push it in, and then he was on top of me, humping me. I was humping my mother, and Vito was humping me. What an incredible sensation. I guess I was just like my mother. I wanted to get fucked by Vito. I don't know who came first. I think I did, which made my ass squeeze down on his cock and he roared like a banshee. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Take my hot load, bitchboy. Take it."

I felt his hot cum in my ass, and I felt we had completed something important together. He pulled out of me, and lifted off of me, and lay next to us as I continued to fuck my mother. I wanted to drop my own load in my mother's great clutching snatch.

"Oh, baby, baby," she moaned. "You really know how to fuck a woman. You're so good. Where did you learn how to do this?"

"I don't know," I answered breathily as I banged her. "It's just natural I guess. An inborn talent or something"

"Do you like my pussy? Tell me you like my pussy."

"I do, mom. It's the greatest. It's so hot and wet and smooth and it's pulling on my cock and making me want to come so bad."

"Well, come, baby. Come in your mother's pussy."

"Suppose you get pregnant?"

"So? I'd love to have my baby's baby. Shoot it up into my womb. Like that. Yessss. Yessss. Yaaaaahhhh. I'm coming," she screamed, carrying on like a lunatic bitch in heat.

I felt a big wetness washing over my dick which was about to climax in my mother's snatch. "Me too," I screamed. "Ohhhh. Yeaaaahhhhh."

My twitching hips finally came to full stop and my mother and I kissed as lovers. Well, we were lovers now, I guess.

"How about that?" asked Vito. "Was that ever great or what?"

"Yes," said my mother. "I've always been a little attracted to Martin. How did you know? But god! What have I done? What have I done? If my husband finds out about this. Oh, my god!"

"He's not gonna find out," said Vito. "I don't think your boy here is gonna tell him about all the things that went on here tonight. Are you, kid? You gonna go tell your old man?"

"No," I said. Was I going to tell my father that I had fucked my own mother's pussy, and furthermore that I had sucked her boyfriend's cock, and then let him put it into my ass and shoot his thick white sperm into my body? I didn't think so.

I thought I would be keeping this to myself. Did Vito fuck me because he liked my ass, or did he fuck me so I wouldn't tell? I would never know the answer to that question, not that it really mattered anyway.

By the next morning my mother was sober and able to drive. She gave Vito our telephone number, and then we left and drove home. I was missing my Monday classes at college. I would have to study extra hard to make up.

It would be nice to say that my life returned to normal after that night, but it didn't. I mean, how could it?

12