So I'm Doing this Bitch Up the Ass

Story Info
What goes through a victim's mind?
1.3k words
4.11
222.3k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a FORCEfantasies2 adventure tale!

So I'm rapin' this bitch up the ass.

A "Flight Attendant". Not a stewardess, mind you. A stewardess was somebody you could flirt with. Pat on the rump. Call "honey". A guy like me had a shot at scoring with a stewardess. But not a "flight attendant". Nope, there was only one way for me to score with one of those cunts. And I was doin' it right now!

When I finished, I wiped myself off on the bedspread, then got dressed while she layed there sobbing herself to sleep. I noticed she had her laptop set up on the hotel nightstand. Including a digital camera with a docking station. So I came up with this bright idea to snap a pic of my cum droolin' outta her ass, and E-mail it to myself.

What the hell was I thinkin'?

So anyway, I get home. Sign on, and sure enough, I've Got Mail! TWO pieces of mail, both from her account. The soveneer photo was there, and it was nice! But there was another letter from her, too: "Dear Mr. Rapist, I want to talk about what you did to me tonight. I want you to know how it made me feel. Once I sort out my feelings, I'll send you another e-mail to try to explain to you what it felt like. I'll be in touch. Oh, and if you don't accept my next e-mail, I'll be very unhappy. Signed, Sarah."

Great. Just what I need. I freakin' psycho internet stalker. I've read that those types of people. They can be dangerous! And now I've got to listen to her damn feelings? Christ, I'd rather she just sent the cops over to arrest me. Turns out though, the little Cunt had a flair for writing, and when she sent me the story, well, what can I say? I was touched.

Here's what she wrote:

Of course, I was terrified from the moment you forced your way into my hotel room on that fateful night when you changed my life. Not surprisingly, the scariest part of the ordeal was the anal rape. I instinctively tried to get you out of me, because it HURT SO BAD. But even as I struggled and begged, you began to screw me into passivity. The pain was unreal.

A couple of times in my life I had considered trying anal sex. But the thought of a boyfriend spreading my slightly plump buttocks apart, and gazing into such a private valley, well, it’s just too mortifying to consider seriously. And there would be no benefit to going even that far, for I knew for certain that as soon as I tried to take a big, throbbing cock up my rump to please a partner, I’d be asking my lover to stop. Probably just as soon as the penetration began. And I knew that a lover would stop. Therefore, I’d never even bothered to try it. But you, YOU! You were not a lover…

You are a rapist. As real as any incarcerated sex-offender. And I was your victim. As real as any damsel who’d ever been in distress. And gawd, what distress!

I barely had time to be embarrassed when I felt your rough hands peeling me apart, and I almost passed out during the initial penetration. I’d known it would hurt, of course. But the sheer volume and intensity of the pain caught me off guard. Blindsided me. And I screamed for you to pull out, told you that I couldn't handle it; that I'd go out of my mind. But rather than stop, you forced the remaining inches deep into my guts with a buttock-flattening thrust. As my teardrops flowed like open faucets, the fucking proceeded in earnest.

After a while, the pain began to yield just a bit to the utter humiliation. The very idea! You assfucking me like I was some passive blowup doll, just an object to be used for your pleasure. Can you imagine how it felt? I reeled from the objectification, being treated as if my mind and emotions and existence did not matter: all that mattered to you was the pleasure you could steal from my body’s tightest orifice. GOD! It was so precisely wrong that I immediately knew it was right: THIS the way I’ve always needed to be treated.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Despite the constant distraction of the pain, I was thinking hard about the shame imposed by the brutal buttfuck; how outrageous and humiliating it is to be entered in this way while helpless to prevent it. The most maddening part of the rape for me was that I was taught--as most women are--that my body belongs to ME, and that NO man can enter it unless I give him express and explicit permission, and even then, if I withdraw permission, he must vacate MY orifices immediately. So the idea of someone ramming himself up the tightest and most hidden of my holes while I pleaded with him not to, and causing me such shockingly unspeakable agony just to arouse himself is so incredibly perverse that it takes my breath away!

We were each keenly aware that your pleasure was purchased at the cost of my pain. I knew of your pleasure while I screamed my head off. You knew of my pain as my tightest opening involuntarily sucked you closer and closer to orgasm. Our orgasm. For we both desired the same thing, but from entirely opposite ends of the experience. And my end (unfortunately for me, but that’s how it works) was one where I REALLY DIDN’T WANT what you were doing to me--while you was doing it. I would have given anything to stop it--while it was happening.

RAPE is the only word that describes it. Yet you had placed me in a position where I would have to suffer through it, without any choice, without any ability to control it or stop it. And it had to be that way, because there is no other way to feel this way.

When you came, I groaned coarsely and went limp, trying shamefully to hide the signs of my own orgasm. And in the awkward afterglow; as you withdrew, as I collapsed, I struggled to harness my emotions which had gone berserk, and run amuck. How was I supposed to feel now? As raped as any other rape victim, I suppose. Out of breath. Throbbingly sore. Intensely violated. Well aware that my anus, too private for any other human to even see, much less touch, had just been used as a receptacle for the burning semen of a sadistic stranger.

As you got up, you kissed my cheeks. Yes, those cheeks. That was so ironic, and kind. And as you got dressed, I believe you said “I hope we can do that again sometime.” I may have gasped at that suggestion, but I kept my words to myself. I didn’t say “GOD NO! NO FUCKING WAY! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVIL MIND? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SCREAMING, AND BEGGING FOR YOU TO STOP? DID YOU THINK I DID NOT MEAN IT? I DID mean it. It DID hurt. I hate you. Who ARE you?” I didn’t say any of what I was thinking. Because deep down, in the back of my mind, I knew that the strange feeling of satisfaction would outlast the memory of the pain. And that when the soreness had had gone away, and I had physically healed, that yes, I’d want—make that NEED—to do it all over again…

So. How did it make YOU feel?

---sarah the stewardess,

Airport Sheridan,

(unlocked) room 116

Tonight only.

How did it make me feel?

Well, her ass was tight and hot around my cock.

I'd say more, but unlike sarah, I'm a man of few words. And besides, I'm on my way out the door right now for a, well, a "date".

See Ya!

----Force

[ps. Later that night, permission was obtained from "sarah the stewardess" to upload her portion of her tale. She--and me---hope that you all enjoyed it.]