So In Love With Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
The passion in this taboo relationship grows more explosive.
2.5k words
4.5
51k
51
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

I was inspired. I know it has been a while, but the right person finally inspired me to continue this story. I wanted to express the sights, sounds and smells of Nikki and Andrew's intimate passion. There is a lot more of the 'mommy dirty talk' I love so much.

*****

I was so in love. Sometimes words just can't do it justice. The entire world had disappeared and the only two people left were I and my gorgeous mother. It felt like perfection, but every relationship has its moments. It is in those moments when you either get stronger or fall apart. We were about to experience some of those moments.

Last night I made love to my mother. We talked and cuddled until sunrise. Our nude bodies were pressed together like someone was going to try and take one of us away. It's like we were holding on for dear life. I felt her stir and pull away from me. I looked at the clock; it read 11:58 AM. We both got up and had breakfast together. We held hands the entire time. We got cleaned up and went out.

Late that afternoon we were at the mall looking at lingerie together. We were having fun and I had picked out a few outfits for her. She was about to try them on when I picked out a little black nightie and said, "Hey Nikki, this would look good on you." I could tell by the look on her face that I had said the wrong thing. Her eyes flashed and her mouth tightened. She grabbed me by the arm and we went into a private changing room together.

"Is that how it's gonna be?" Her voice was low, but I could tell she was having trouble restraining herself.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know damn well what I'm fucking talking about. Since when did I become Nikki and not Mom?"

I felt my face go red and I stammered for an answer. "I... um... just thought since we were in public maybe I; I'm sorry..." She cut across me.

"I'm not one of your little girlfriends. I am your mother and I will not be disrespected."

"I didn't mean for it to be disrespectful..."

"I don't care what you meant; I thought we had something... special" Tears began to well up in her eyes. "I thought you would always be my little boy; I don't want to be Nikki to you. I only want to be Momma," she said as her voice broke.

I put my arms around her as she began to cry. "You are," I repeated over and over. "You are Momma. I'm so sorry. I don't look at you like anyone else. We have something that's beyond special. I let it slip from my mind, but I promise, it will never happen again. I will always be your little boy. I love you Momma."

"Oh sweetheart," she said through tears and touched my face. "You are so precious to me. I don't want anything to ever come between us. I love you so much."

"Don't worry," I replied, wiping her tears away, "You are my whole world. No one could ever compare..."

A loud knocking on the dressing room door made us both jump.

"Occupied," Mom said loudly. We looked at each other and started to laugh. I leaned in and we kissed deeply. We put our arms around each other and hugged for the longest...

The next night our relationship would be tested in another way. She wanted to go to a new club and I was looking forward to it as well. They were having an over eighteen night, so that meant I could go, but not drink. That was fine with me.

She walked downstairs wearing a red sequin halter top and a black leather miniskirt. Her blonde hair was done up and her lips were a deep shade of glossy red. Her legs looked unbelievable and she wore her best pair of dancing shoes.

"Damn," I said, gaping at her, "you look amazing." She smiled. One smile from her and my whole day would turn upside down. Seeing my mother in such a sexy outfit with that smile made my heart skip.

"Thank you sweetheart," she said, still smiling at me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes ma'am." Now I was smiling too.

I opened the passenger side door of my truck and helped her in. I got in behind the wheel, but stopped as the dome light shined down on her. I was in complete awe. My eyes scanned her body from her tan legs all the way up to her blonde hair. I just stared at her until she finally spoke and brought me out of the trance she unknowingly had me in.

"Honey, are you okay?" she asked. I closed my door and turned the key in the ignition.

"Yeah," I replied slowly, "I just can't take my eyes off of you." She smiled at me again.

"Try to keep your eyes on the road. I'll give you plenty to look at later." The butterflies in my stomach went absolutely crazy at this comment. I felt like a little boy with his first crush. I guess I was; I was her little boy.

At the club, she ordered a drink and when I acted like I was going to do the same, she shot me a look.

"I'm just kidding," I said. "I know I have to wait a couple of more years."

We danced and danced together. I held her close during the slow songs. She was so beautiful. I was the luckiest guy in the whole place. We walked to the bar to take a break, so she ordered another drink. I excused myself to the bathroom, but when I returned I saw her in a heated argument with a large, hairy man I had never seen before.

"What's going on here?" I asked as I walked back to them.

"This can't be who you're with," the man said with a glance at me. "That's why I hate these over eighteen nights. He doesn't even belong here."

"He is my date," my mother said, in a very angry voice. "There is a reason I am here with him and not you. I wouldn't waste my time on an asshole like you if you were the last man on earth." The man turned and stomped off.

"Who was that?" I asked as she took my arm and led me back onto the dance floor.

"He was an old friend of your father's. Don't worry about him. He's as dumb as he is ugly. He would shit a brick if he knew who you were. He's a little too drunk to recognize his own reflection." We started to dance, but I could tell she wasn't feeling it like she was earlier. We decided to leave.

"Hey," a man shouted as we walked outside. It was the same guy as before. He was standing with a couple of other people smoking. "Ditch the kid and let me take you home."

"Bobby, you're drunk," mom said, tugging on my arm. "Leave us alone."

He made a move towards her. "Let me show you what a real man is like..."

I stepped forward and with my whole weight I slammed my open palm just under his nose, driving it upwards. He stumbled back and fell into his two friends. Mom and I bolted for my truck. We jumped in and I hit the gas.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, "You're my hero. Baby, you were fucking awesome!" My pulse was racing. I pulled my truck into an alley a few blocks from our house. I needed a minute to catch my breath. I cut the engine and turned off the headlights, so the only thing lighting up the alley was a flood light near the far end. It had started to rain. I heard it thunder in the distance.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied, but now it seemed she was the one in a trance. She was staring at me with her mouth slightly open. "No one has ever stood up for me like that before." She slid across the seat and pressed her body against mine. I could still smell her perfume.

"I just didn't want him to hurt you."

"Thank you," she said softly.

"It wasn't that big of a deal..." she interrupted me.

"No, I mean... thank you for everything. You always make me feel so special." She reached down and unbuttoned my pants and pulled my cock out. She slowly stroked it with her right hand as she gazed into my eyes. A smile played at her lips. Removing her hand from my dick, she reached down into her purse that was sitting in the floorboard and grabbed a small bottle of lotion. She put some into her right hand, and then rubbed it up and down my cock. It was cold and it made me shiver. She giggled. The smell of the lotion filled the cab of my truck. She kissed my neck and I felt her nibble at my earlobe. This sent chills down my entire body.

"That feels so good," I breathed.

"Shhh... just relax; Momma's got you." She continued rubbing my cock, kissing my neck and face, while talking softly in my ear. The light at the end of the alley shined on her perfectly and it made the sequins on her top glisten.

Her voice was so seductive. "I know you like the feel of Momma's hand on your cock. Oh yes. You have such a nice cock, baby. That's right, let Momma take care of you. Do you like what I'm doing to you, honey?"

"Yes," I whispered, "don't stop." The sound of the rain and the thunder was growing louder.

"Momma loves to make you feel good. I love the way your cock feels in my hand. Momma does it best. My big, strong son is all I need. I love touching you, sweetheart. Momma loves touching you. I can't get enough of you. You are Momma's sweet boy."

She kissed me full on the mouth. When I felt her tongue meet mine, she closed her eyes and let out a low moan. She began stroking me faster. I could feel my breathing rapidly increasing. My heart was beating harder. She buried her tongue in my ear and my whole body shook. Without warning she pulled away. I was leaning forward, panting. I gripped the steering wheel to try and steady myself. I glanced at her and again, that life changing smile of hers was playing at her lips. Lightning flashed, illuminating the entire cab of the truck.

"Are you okay," I asked as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Absolutely," she said in her sexiest voice. "I just wasn't ready for you to cum yet." She giggled again and I could tell she was giving me time to compose myself. "I am so glad."

"What is it you are so glad about? Are you glad I have the bluest balls on the planet right now?" She laughed loudly.

"No," she hesitated, "I'm glad there is plenty of room in this truck." The next thing I knew, her leather miniskirt was in the floorboard and I saw she was wearing no panties.

"I want you to finish inside me. Come here and let Momma fuck you. I want you to fill your mother's pussy up with your cum." It was clear by the tone of her voice that this wasn't a request; this was a command. I pulled my pants and underwear down around my ankles and slid across the seat towards her. She put her right leg over my lap and straddled me. The confinement of the cab put us nose to nose.

She gasped as her warm, juicy pussy slid over my rock hard cock. She slowly started riding me. I moaned loudly as she worked her cunt on my cock. We both were breathing heavy in each other's faces. I tried to be careful, because I didn't want her to hit her head on the cab's ceiling. My hands were on her back. I felt the material of her sexy, red halter top.

"Ooo sweetheart," she moaned, "you were made for me. You were made to be inside me. Tell me how it feels."

"It feels amazing. You're amazing."

"Your cock is mine. Do you understand? Your beautiful cock belongs to Momma."

"I'm yours Momma; all of me," I said as she started riding me faster.

"I love riding you, baby," she panted. "You get me so fuckin' hot. Your cock feels so good inside me." She kissed me hard. She broke the kiss and stared straight into my eyes. "Do you like getting banged by your mother? Do you like the way I fuck you?"

"Yes I do," I gasped as our eyes were locked and noses touching. She was riding me as hard and fast as she could with her arms around me. The rain was pouring outside. There was almost no visibility due to the downpour. The windows of the truck were starting to fog up.

"Oh fuck," she squealed, "I love it! Oh god yes! You feel so fuckin' good baby! Do you want to cum for me?"

"Yes," I growled through gritted teeth, "yes Momma; please." She was pounding my cock so hard with her pussy. It was so incredible.

Her voice was loud. "Then do it Andrew; cum inside me right now! Fill your Momma up with your cum! I want it, Andrew; I want you to cum! GODDAMNIT I SAID CUM!"

I lost complete control. I erupted inside of her and came harder than I had in my entire life. I felt torrents of cum spewing from my cock inside my mother's pussy; filling it up and giving her exactly what she wanted. My mouth was agape, but my eyes were still locked with hers. As my manhood finished throbbing inside of her, I buried my face in her neck and she held me tight. I was shaking all over.

"Oh that's Momma's baby!" she exclaimed. "That's my good boy!" I was gasping for air and my heart was pounding like crazy as I held on to her. "Breathe sweetheart; it's okay honey." She took her left hand and gently touched the back of my head. "You're Momma's precious baby. You make me so happy." We kissed and held each other for the longest time.

I slid back towards the driver's side as she moved off of me. We stared into each other's eyes; completely lost in each other. The storm was raging outside, but it could not compare to the passion between my mother and I. She pulled her leather miniskirt back on as I maneuvered to pull my pants back up. After redressing ourselves, we just sat there gazing at each other. She scooted close and I put my arm around her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," she replied. "Andrew, I don't just love you; I'm hopelessly IN love with you."

"You are my whole world," I said softly.

"And you're mine," she breathed. "You are mine."

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers