So In Love With Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Sweet romance turns wild and kinky in the finale.
5.1k words
4.56
51.8k
49
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
359 Followers

Sometimes in erotic fiction, the true meaning of a story can get lost. When reading this series, I hope you come away knowing that the most important thing to Andrew and Nikki is love. I've always thought of the mother being more dominant in a relationship like this. It just seems natural to me. Nikki's dominant side comes through more in this chapter than the previous ones. That doesn't change the fact that she is 100% in love with Andrew. Their love and lust for each other is mutual. This is the sexiest and with this chapter, the kinkiest, love story I've ever written. I hope you truly enjoy it.

*****

I was so nervous. I had been planning it for a while, but now the butterflies were swarming in my stomach. Most people would say I was silly for what I was about to do, but I knew it would mean so much to my mother and I wanted her to know how I was feeling. As silly as it might have been, this was the morning I was going to surprise her. I didn't want to do this over dinner or at a restaurant; plus I was hoping it would make her entire day special if I gave it to her before she went to work. I got up early and made breakfast. Mom came downstairs wearing a robe; her hair was up and it was clear she had not been awake very long.

"Andrew, you made me breakfast," she said, looking at the table. "You are too good to me." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I handed her a cup of coffee. "Are you working today?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, swallowing a piece of toast, "from two to six."

"Maybe we can do something tonight."

"I'd like that," I said. She took a sip of coffee.

"I get off work at five..." she trailed off. I could tell she was in deep thought. "Well, we'll see what happens,"

We finished breakfast and she went back upstairs to get ready for work. I jumped in the downstairs shower, and then got dressed. I wore a t-shirt and baggy shorts. I went into the living room and my palms started to sweat. I was second guessing myself on this little plan of mine. I thought back to when we were in the mall together and I called her Nikki. I remembered how she kind of freaked on me. Could what I'm doing today be even worse then the whole name thing? She was so worried about me only thinking of her as a girlfriend and not as my mother. I could be making a horrible mistake and jeopardizing our relationship. On the other hand, I want her to know how I feel and I don't want it to be just words. I sat down on the couch and put my face in my hands. My heart was telling me I had to go through with it.

"Okay sweetie; I'm going to get an early start," Mom said as she walked into the living room. She was dressed very business like. Her blonde hair was done up and she had on pearl earrings; her makeup was just right. She wore a white button up blouse with a blue blazer over it with matching pants and white shoes. She had her purse over her right shoulder.

"Hold on a sec," I said as I got up. "I need to talk to you."

"Is everything alright," she asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Yes, but I need to tell you something." She sat down on the couch with her purse next to her. I dropped to my knees, took both of her hands in mine and gazed up into her beautiful brown eyes. My nerves made my throat clinch up a little, so it was hard to speak at first. "I-I want you to know I love you." She smiled. "More than that," I continued, "I want you to know how much you really mean to me. You've always taken care of me; even when things weren't so good around here. I saw your heart break when Dad left; I wanted to be the one to heal your heart. I never wanted to see you in pain again. I didn't want you to be lonely anymore. Now until forever, I want to be the one you can lean on or talk to no matter what; I want to be the one who holds you at night. I didn't know how to tell you, so I wanted to give you a little something; it's not much..."

I reached into the pocket of my shorts and pulled out a small box. I opened it and held it up. "This is a promise ring. I promise myself to you; not like a boy would make a promise to his girlfriend, but I promise myself to you as your son. You are the best mother that anyone could ever ask for and I am so madly, deeply and hopelessly in love with you. There is no one else on this earth I want to be with more than you." Tears began to well up in her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hands. "I dedicate myself to you. I give myself fully, to you and you alone. I love you Momma." As I stood up, I placed the ring on her left hand; exactly where her wedding ring used to be. Tears were starting to stream down her face as she stood up and threw her arms around me tight.

"Oh sweeheart!" she exclaimed, "Momma's baby!" She was sobbing and holding on to me. "You are the sweetest... most wonderful... oh honey!" Her voice broke. I held her tight and I could feel a lump in my throat. She let go of the embraced and started rubbing my face and hair. "I love you Andrew," she said through tears, "I love you with my whole heart. You are my soulmate. You are my absolute everything; my precious angel. I pledge myself to you for the rest of my life." She grabbed me again and we kissed, long and deep. I could taste her lipstick and smell her perfume. She kept kissing me; cupping my face in her hands. "Momma's baby," she said as she continued giving me kisses. "You are so sweet. My Andrew; my love. Thank you-thank you-thank you! My sweet, sweet boy."

She finally reached into her purse and got a tissue. She dabbed at her eyes. "I'm going to have to redo my makeup," she said, sniffing, and then laughing. "I got lipstick all over you sweetheart."

"It's okay," I said smiling, "I like it when you get your lipstick on me." She laughed again.

"It's beautiful," she sniffed once more and smiled as she stared at the ring, "it's perfect; so gorgeous. Andrew, you are so wonderful."

"Everything I said is true," I smiled, "I was hoping you would like the ring."

"I love it!" she replied. "I'm still in shock. Oh my god! You simply amaze me, honey."

"You don't think it's childish or teenage-like for me to give you a ring?" I asked.

"Darling," she said as she pulled me close one more time, "it's perfect. You touched my heart. No one has ever made me this happy. I love you."

I came home after work and this time, it was me finding a note on the kitchen door. It read:

"I have a date planned for us tonight. Go upstairs and get dressed. I have your clothes laid out on your bed. Love, Mom"

I showered and put on everything she had picked out for me. It was a full suit and tie. I dressed and started to walk down the stairs. I saw her standing at the bottom of the steps waiting for me. She wore a white, satin, backless evening dress with spaghetti straps and a slit all the way up to her hip. Her long, thick blonde hair was down. She was wearing the same pearl earrings as earlier and sexy high heels. The familiar red gloss painted her perfect lips. I noticed she wore my ring on her left hand; exactly where I had placed it that morning. She was the embodiment of elegance and beauty.

"You take my breath away," I said, walking down the last few steps. "You look like an angel."

"Thank you baby," she replied, smiling as she straightened my tie. "You are so handsome."

We dined at the fanciest restaurant in town. It really wasn't my thing, but I could tell she loved it. We talked and ate food I couldn't pronounce. I would find myself just staring at her; as she would take a sip of wine or a bite of food from her fork. The restaurant was nice, but the company was much better. I wondered how many jealous men there were staring at us; wishing it was them instead of me with this beautiful woman. After dinner, we sat in my truck. I had the dome light on and she was reapplying lipstick while looking in the vanity mirror.

"I have an idea," I said. "We have another stop to make before we go home."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see."

I pulled into the parking lot of the club we had gone to the other night. "Honey, why did you bring me here?" she asked. "There is no way I can go dancing in this dress. Is it an over eighteen night?"

I interrupted her. "Don't worry, I have everything under control."

We walked in the club and the dance floor was packed. "Stay right here," I said over the loud music, "I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?" she called after me, but I was already making my way up to the DJ's booth. The DJ was a friend of mine and he just so happened to owe me a favor. After some convincing, my buddy said he would help me out. I made my way back down to Mom. She was looking a little confused. The song that was playing ended and the DJ's voice came over the loud speakers.

"I need everyone to please clear the dancefloor. This next song is for two people and two people only. I need Andrew and his date to please find your way onto the dancefloor."

Her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. I took her hand and led her onto the empty dancefloor. A spotlight focused on the two of us. I took her right hand in my left, and then placed my right hand on her waist. The song 'You Are So Beautiful' began to play. Her brown eyes pierced me with amazement. Her mouth was open slightly and she seemed to be at a loss for words. The fact that there were dozens of people watching us did not matter. No one else mattered except for my gorgeous mother. We swayed on the spot; gazing into each other's eyes. About halfway through the song, she let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around me; laying her head on my shoulder. I held her tight as we slowly moved to the music. Just before the song was about to end, she looked up at me. I didn't care who was watching; I leaned in and gave her the most perfect, passionate kiss. It was one of those moments where the entire world did not exist. It was only my mother and I.

She didn't say hardly anything on the ride home. She just stared and smiled at me while holding my right hand in both of hers. My left hand was on the steering wheel. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road.

We walked in and I tossed my keys on the living room table. "Well, I hope you..." She shushed me and put her right index finger to my lips.

"Don't say anything," she said in a soft voice, "come with me." She took me by the hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. She took the chair from her dressing table and sat it in front of her bed, with the back of the chair against the footboard.

"Are you ready baby?" she asked seductively.

"Yes," I breathed.

"I'm setting some rules. I want you to do exactly as I say; no questions asked. Is that understood?"

"Yes... of course," I said with hesitation. She reached up under her white, satin dress and pulled down her silky, white panties; letting them drop to the floor. I made a move toward her, but she held up a finger, stopping me in my tracks.

"Do not touch me," she said in a sharp tone. I was taken aback by this sudden change of attitude and I think she saw it in my face. "I'll let you touch me, but only when I say you can; only when Momma says so. Do you understand me young man?"

"Yes Momma."

She pushed me back away from the chair she had set out, helped me out of my suit jacket and then she walked back over to the chair and sat down, crossing her sexy legs.

"Crawl to me," she said deviously.

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"You heard me; get on your hands and knees and crawl to your mother."

I fell to my knees and slowly started crawling across the room towards her. When I got close, she opened her legs and pulled her dress up.

"Come close, darling," she said sweetly as she pulled me by my tie a bit closer, "but remember, no touching."

She put her hand on the back of my head and brought me so close to her pussy, I could smell her. The aroma was driving me crazy. I wanted to see how much she was really going to enforce her rules, so I reached up and started to touch her inner thigh. She quickly slapped my hand away.

"Uh-uh," she scolded, "When I say no touching, I mean no touching."

"Sorry Momma," I said, still inhaling her scent.

"I've got a special treat for you, baby. All you have to do is watch and stay close." She slowly started rubbing her clit with her right hand. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, moaning softly. She brought her left hand down and began to finger herself. My face was so close to her, the ring on her left hand bumped my face a few times. I watched her two fingers working in and out of her pussy. She was starting to rub her clit faster as she penetrated herself harder. Excitement coursed through my body.

"Do you like it?" she moaned, "Do you like watching your mother fuck herself?"

"Yes ma'am," I said as my heart started beating faster. Her pussy was so wet, I could hear a squishing sound every time she would thrust in her fingers.

"Oh baby," she cried, as she looked down at me "I can't wait to have my son's big, hard cock inside me. Oh god! You turn me on so much, baby. You make Momma so wet and so fuckin' horny. I've been thinking about you all day; how I couldn't wait to fuck my little boy!" She was trembling as she vigorously worked her soaking wet pussy. She started moaning louder and I knew she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. "I wanna cum for you baby," she cried, "do you want me to cum for you?"

"Yes!" I yelled out, "I want it. Momma please, I want it."

"Then watch me," she gasped, "watch Momma cum; oh Andrew, watch Momma cum!"

She suddenly pulled her left hand away as she climaxed. Her pussy gushed cum all over me. It flooded my face, hair, shirt and tie. Every pulse of her throbbing cunt squirted more and more of her juices all over me. She screamed with every squirt.

"Oh my fucking god!" she grunted through gritted teeth. "I'm so wet! Keep watching me baby! Keep watching your mother!"

Her orgasm had absolutely blown my mind, but then she put her left hand back inside her drenched pussy. This time she used three fingers to fuck herself with and her right hand was almost a blur from rubbing her clit so fast.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "I'm gonna cum again! Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again! Oh god! Oh god-oh god, baby! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

This time I leaned in and opened my mouth wide. She squirted with such force, her cum hit the back of my throat. Over and over her pussy pumped cum into my waiting mouth. I swallowed what I could, but there was so much, it ran everywhere. She was screaming so loud, I thought the neighbors would surely hear.

"Oh Andrew, I came so hard for you! Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

I looked up and saw her rocking back and forth on the chair; still lost in the moment. She looked down at me and tried to steady herself.

When she saw how much of her juice was on me, her eyes grew wide. "Goddamn!" she wailed as she gasped for breath. "My little boy is covered in Momma's cum!" It was covering my entire face; dripping from my nose and chin; running out of the sides of my mouth; it was all in my hair and soaking the top of my shirt and tie.

"May I touch you?" I asked as she took in deep breaths to calm herself. She laughed loudly.

"Oh no," she said with a sinister smile. "I'm just getting started with you, little boy." These words sent a chill down my spine. "I want you to go into my bathroom, get cleaned up and come out when I call you. I want you stripped down to just your boxers. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can," I said as I stood up. I did exactly as I was told and waited by the door in my black boxers.

"Okay baby," I heard her say from the bedroom. "You can come back in now."

I walked in and saw her standing with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a dark purple, latex catsuit. The front was cut into a deep V that just covered her nipples. I could see the inside portion of both of her breasts. My eyes went downward and I saw her wearing black, shiny dominatrix boots. My breath caught in my chest. Up to this point in my life, I had never seen my mother look more sexy or powerful.

"Sit," she commanded, snapping her fingers and pointing at the chair. I obeyed. She turned on some sexy music and then stood in front of me. "How do I look, baby?"

"Amazing," I said in wonder. A seductive smile played at her lips as she started moving to the music. She came close, so I reached out for her. She slapped my hands very hard and shot me a fierce look.

"How many times do I have to fuckin' tell you; no touching. There is, however, nothing in the rules that says I can't touch you." She lightly clawed down my chest with her fingernails. She put her hands on my knees and got nose to nose with me, planting a quick kiss on my forehead, while still moving her body in time with the music. Turning around, she stuck her ass in my face and wiggled it. I was in awe. The shiny latex was skin tight and her gorgeous backside looked so inviting. She tossed her flowing blonde hair out of her face and looked back at me over her left shoulder.

"Aw... Am I making my little boy's cock hard?"

"You are so incredible," I said. She took a couple of steps away from me, and then she bent backwards. Her long hair flowed downward as she looked at me upside down. I stared at her nearly exposed breasts. She straightened up and put her ass back in my face. She giggled and then turned to face me. She ran her fingers through my hair and cupped my face in her hands, but in a blink, her hands flew downward and she jerked my boxers off. Falling to her knees, she plunged her warm, wet mouth over my hard cock. Her red lips looked so hot sliding up and down my shaft. She took in every inch; slowly moving her mouth over me. Her tongue played around the base of my dick as she gently squeezed my balls with her right hand. I watched her put her mouth back over my cock and she took it in all the way. I felt my manhood touch the back of her throat. It felt like she was trying to swallow my cock. She was gagging on it. The sound of my mother gagging on my cock sent waves of excitement through me. She slowly pulled her mouth off and licked the head of my prick. I wanted so bad to grab her hair and slam her mouth back down around my cock; but for the time, I resisted.

"You taste so good," she said in a breathy voice. "I love your pre-cum, baby."

She moved her body up and slid my cock between her breasts. She squeezed them together on both sides of it and then started moving up and down.

"That's it," she taunted, "Titty fuck your mother. Do you like that, you dirty little boy? You like fuckin' your mother's tits?"

"Yes Momma," I panted. "You feel so good. You're gonna make me cum." She stopped and backed away from me; standing up. I breathed deep in an attempt to slow myself down. She was driving me wild. I was hoping she would get a little more dominant with me. I think she was reading my mind.

"I want you on the floor, right here in front of me," she said. I quickly obeyed. "I'm going to allow you to touch me, but only, and I mean only, my boots. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"First, one at a time, kiss them; then slowly unzip each one and remove it from my foot." I kissed her right boot, starting with the toe, then moving upwards. I slowly unzipped it from the side and slid it off of her gorgeous foot. I repeated the same process with the other boot. As I removed the second boot, I ran my hand up her leg. She jerked away.

"That is it, young man," she spat angrily, putting her hands on her hips, "I have had it with you." She sat down on the bed and grabbed my arm. "Right now; I want you over my knee." I gaped at her in shock. "Did I fucking stutter? Get over Momma's knee this instant!" I lay down across her lap, feeling the latex rub against my legs and cock. "I'm going to teach you a lesson about disobeying your mother. You're going to get the spanking of your life." She took her open hand and began spanking me, very hard on my bare bottom. I couldn't believe it; she was getting off on it. She scolded me as the spanking continued.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
359 Followers
12