So Intimate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing in my bed?" she said laughing.

"Oh, just relaxing a little after breakfast."

Erica came and sat on the edge of the bed. "Have you been lounging around all morning?"

"Well, I folded your laundry," replied Jen.

"Thank you for that. I'll be sure to leave you a tip," joked Erica as she playfully shoved Jen's shoulder. Erica got up and pulled the hair band out of her hair, letting it fall free. "I'm so glad the meeting ended early. It was torturous," she said, emphasizing the last word with great drama.

"I'm glad you're back too," said Jen. "I was wondering if I'd have to make my own lunch."

"I'll get right on that," Erica said sarcastically. "All I had for breakfast was a banana. I'm hungry. Come on, get out of bed lazy bones. Let's find some food we can take to the pool."

Jen threw off the covers and stood up. Erica looked at her and her mouth opened wide. "You're wearing Mike's clothes!"

"It's just his shirt, these aren't his," said Jen smiling, pointing to the underwear.

Erica laughed and then paused. "Wait, those are mine!"

Jen laughed, doubling over.

"You little minx!" Erica exclaimed with a playful smile on her face. "Going through my drawers while I was gone! I can't believe it." Jen smirked and giggled. "Actually, I can believe it. You're incorrigible," said Erica sighing.

"You know you like it," said Jen.

"I do, I do," admitted Erica. "Though, those undies look a little tight on your bum. I think you need a larger pair."

"Bitch."

After gathering up some food to take with them and changing into their swimsuits, the two friends walked down to the neighborhood pool. It was pretty busy, being a warm day. Erica introduced Jen to Andrei, the tan, lithe lifeguard from eastern Europe.

"There're usually three types of people at the pool. I call them the bathing beauties, the rug rats, and the snoozers," said Erica as they found two chaise lounge chairs on which to recline by the side of the pool. "The beauties are the groups of single teens and 20-somethings, mostly girls, who come to the pool to tan, show off their bodies, make the moms like us feel inadequate. They might wade in the pool, but the water itself is really an accessory to the sun. The rug rats are the families...adults our age with young kids. That's me most days. We make up about 50% of the people here, but contribute 90% of the noise. And then there are the older folks who find a chair in the shade and promptly fall asleep. That'll be you and me in about 20 years." Erica pulled her pool cover-up over her head.

"Aaah," Jen exclaimed, shielding her eyes. "Don't blind me," she said giggling.

Erica laughed and turned her pale thigh towards Jen. "I know, and it won't get any better as the summer goes on. I just get freckly."

Jen had borrowed a cover-up from Erica and pulled it off. She had worn a purple patterned one-piece. "I think that one looks good on you," said Erica sincerely.

"Well thanks. I like yours too," said Jen as she admired Erica's blue and orange patterned tankini. "But I'm pretty sure Andrei hasn't paid us one bit of attention since we arrived," commented Jen.

"He's not supposed to," said Erica smiling. "He making sure people don't drown."

"More likely he's checking out the beauties over there," said Jen, nodding towards a group of five 20-something women lounging on the other side of the pool. Erica smirked as she laid her towel across her chair and reclined in it.

Jen watched as a middle-aged couple with three children following them entered the pool area. The woman seemed to know Erica, and she waved. Erica waved back. "Hey Molly."

Molly walked over to where Jen and Erica were sitting, letting her husband take their children to find some chairs. "Great day for the pool," said Molly. "Where are your little ones?"

"Oh, Mike took them to his folks for the weekend. So I can just relax at the pool today. This is my friend, Jen," said Erica.

Molly waved. "Nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you too," said Jen.

"What's it like to just sit at the pool without having to watch anyone?" said Molly jokingly.

"Divine," said Erica. The three of them laughed. "You should try it sometime. Though, I wouldn't say we weren't watching anyone." The three women laughed.

"I should get back to the fam, but good seeing you. I'm sure I'll run into you with the kids later in the week."

"See ya," said Erica as Molly walked over to her family. Erica and Jen watched as Molly's husband stripped off his t-shirt and followed their kids to the shallow end.

As Molly pulled her cover-up over her head Jen said, "Oh, I loathe her."

Erica laughed, knowing exactly what her friend meant. "I know, three kids and her stomach is as flat as one of those 23 year olds over there." Molly sauntered over to the pool to join her husband wearing a two piece suit, her firm stomach proudly displayed.

"Lovely long legs too. How do women like her do it?" Jen asked rhetorically.

"She's like Kerri Walsh Jennings, only brunette," commented Erica, referencing one of the online conversations she and Jen had had during the Summer Olympics.

"I have a love-hate relationship with her too," said Jen laughing. "She totally hot, but I'm so jealous of her body."

"I felt self-conscious wearing a two-piece even before kids," admitted Erica.

"Me too," said Jen. "I think it's all about attitude. Like, check her out," said Jen, nodding in the direction of a woman sitting on the edge of the other side of the pool. She was heavier than either woman and wearing a bikini. "She's obviously not bothered by the fact her belly is hanging out. It helps she has boobs though. Showing cleavage distracts people from her stomach."

"She's certainly wearing it with confidence," said Erica as she pulled some food out of the insulated bag. "I wish I could."

"I'd never want my ugly tummy out for everyone to see at the pool," said Jen. "At least you have boobs to distract. I don't even have that."

"Jen, yours isn't ugly, it's...curvy," said Erica. "Not like mine's any better. It's baby steps. First out and proud at home, maybe the pool some day."

Jen laughed. "I don't know whether we'll ever get that far, but let's challenge each other to more boldness, starting when we get back." Jen looked at Erica, her eyes mischievous.

"You're on friend. No shame, no judging," said Erica grinning.

"Oh, I'm totally going to judge you," said Jen smiling wickedly.

The two friends continued chatting as they snacked. Later, Jen decided to take a dip. Erica watched her wade into the shallow end, smiling to herself as Jen hesitated as the cool water touched her waist and midriff. Jen smiled up at her and then sank down under the water, swimming away from the kids playing in the shallow end.

Erica watched Jen as she used a breaststroke to move out in the deep end, noting how graceful a swimmer she was. As she admired Jen's form, Erica wondered where this would end up. She knew she was no good at walking lines. As she pondered her quandary, she noticed Andrei exchanging words from his lifeguard chair with Jen, who was in the middle of the deep end. They both laughed at something. Erica watched as Jen swam over to the side and continued her discussion with the young lifeguard.

Erica got up from her lounge chair and sauntered over to the base of the lifeguard chair. "Okay Jen, let Andrei get back to his job," she quipped with a smile. She slipped down into the water and swam across the deep end to the other side. Jen laughed and followed.

Erica held on to the side of the pool as Jen joined her. "Sorry to interrupt your flirting," Erica said in a low voice, smiling.

"Oh pshaw, we were just talking," said Jen. "He's like half our age."

"As if that would stop you," joked Erica lowering her voice even more as a woman walked by. She whispered, leaning in, "You know you'd take him."

Jen rolled her eyes. "You're so bad. He'd take you over me anyway," she giggled. "But heck yes, I'd fuck him," she whispered as she drew her foot along Erica's leg under the water. Erica's eyes went wide and she felt her face redden. She inched closer to Jen, her mouth suddenly dry, and returned the touch, running her foot along Jen's thigh discretely. Erica looked Jen in the eyes and then Jen's eyes shifted to the other side of the pool. Erica looked over there too; Andrei was clearly watching them. Then he looked away, back towards the shallow end.

"Just doing his job, right?" said Jen. "Keeping us out of trouble."

Erica smiled and nodded, diving under the water.

*********************

Back at Erica's home, the friends deposited their pool stuff in the kitchen. "What time do you want to head to dinner?" asked Erica.

"Oh, any time. I could eat an early meal."

"Sounds good to me. Let's shower and change and head out. We can get a drink." Jen headed for the stairs with Erica following.

As Jen reached the top she stripped her bathing suit straps from her shoulders, bringing the top half down to just above her chest. "Where can I leave my wet suit?" she asked.

"Oh, just hang it in the bathroom for now, on the towel rack. I'll throw them in the dryer before we leave."

Without a pause Jen stripped her suit down to her waist and turned to face Erica. Erica blushed, taken aback at her friend's openness. Jen had positioned herself in the hallway blocking Erica's access to her bedroom. Jen smiled. "Remember, our challenge to be bold for the cause of being confident in our bodies?" She stood there with her suit around her waist, belly and small breasts exposed. "It's not flattering is it," she laughed. She then tugged at her damp suit, pulling it down her legs, and stepped out of it exposing her body to Erica.

"Your turn my friend," said Jen slyly.

Erica grinned and grasped the bottom of her tankini top and began to tug it up over her breasts. The damp material clung to her clammy body, and she struggled a bit to peel it off. The straps and underwire left red marks on her pale skin. Her nipples stood out straight as the dampness evaporated, cooling them.

"You thought sitting on the toilet was an unattractive position for a woman, how about struggling to get a tight, wet bathing suit off," laughed Erica.

Jen eyed Erica's body. Erica had described her breasts in their online conversations, and Jen noted they were pretty much as advertised. She surmised that 20 years ago they had probably been enviable, but time and motherhood had taken their toll, causing them to sag and flatten out. Erica noticed her looking and wiggled her chest and then grabbed her own belly where it bulged above the waistline of her swimsuit bottom. "Attractive, huh?" she giggled.

"Not as bad as my mom belly and ugly tits," said Jen laughing and grabbing a soft fold of flesh of her own. "Funny how they never take pictures of swimsuit models sitting down. They're always standing straight up or stretched out somewhere."

Erica peeled her swimsuit bottom down her legs and turned her back to Jen, wiggling her bum. "You're right, your bottom is so pale and flat," said Jen wickedly.

Erica gave her a mock pouting look. "I know, so true, isn't it. At least you have some shape to yours."

"Ha, shape...like fat," said Jen giggling. "Did you trim for the summer?"

"Of course!" said Erica running a few fingers through the dark curls between her thighs. "If I didn't I'd have to wear some sort of swim shorts or something. I can't have hair peeking out."

"I know, me too."

Jen watched as Erica bent down to gather up their swimsuits and drape them over the rack in the bathroom. She enjoying her first look at her chat partner's naked body as Erica grabbed a towel from a shelf in the hall linen closet. Jen eyed her slim legs and smiled to herself as Erica's belly and breasts jiggled as she stood on tip-toes to reach the towel.

"What?" Erica asked smiling back.

"I'm just admiring you E."

Erica blushed and tossed Jen a towel. "You shower first."

Jen let the warm water run over her as she titled her head back, collecting her thoughts and washing away the chlorine. She was almost giddy with excitement, though she couldn't explain it to herself. Her mind was a bit dizzy with unbelief that a minute ago she had been standing naked in Erica's hallway talking to her as if they'd been lifelong friends. She hadn't felt the least bit of desire to cover up, which she normally did, even in the locker room at the gym back home. Perhaps it was the preparatory chats they'd had about their bodies - how they'd named their unattractive parts and acknowledged that they didn't measure up to society's ideal and that that was normal. She wasn't ashamed of her belly fat or flat chest, her ugly boobs, as she called them, in front of Erica. She poured some body wash on what she assumed was Erica's shower sponge and lathered up her skin, running over her underarms, breasts and between her legs. As she applied shampoo to her hair, she giggled about how Erica, in their online conversations, had tried to tell Jen that she was sure her own body was just as unattractive as Jen's was, but now Jen knew. Her own small breasts sagged more, her belly and ass were larger, she weighed more, and her legs were not as slender. But she was fine with that. And Erica had helped bring her to that conclusion. She loved her for it.

As she rinsed the conditioner out of her hair, she heard the water in the sink turn on. "That you E?" she called out.

"Who else?" said Erica giggling. "Just leave the water on when you're done and I'll get in."

"I'm pretty much done," responded Jen.

"Good. Times up," said Erica as she poked her head around the shower curtain and poked Jen in the belly.

Jen squealed and giggled. "Okay, I'll get out." Erica stepped into the shower and exchanged places with Jen under the water. She placed her hands on Jen's hips as she slid by to keep from slipping, drawing her fingers across Jen's stomach. A thrilling tingle shot through her as she did so. Jen smiled and closed the curtain as she stepped out into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. "Can I borrow your hair dryer?" she asked.

"Of course, it's in the hallway closet. Let me know if you can't find it."

When Erica had finished she dried herself off, wrapped a towel around her hair, and walked nude into her bedroom. Jen was busy blowdrying her hair in front of Erica's mirror in her birthday suit. "I hope you don't mind me using your bedroom," said Jen. "I saw you were doing some naked ironing while I was in the shower," she said motioning to the board Erica hadn't bothered to put away.

Erica giggled. "Always." She looked around her room.

"What's wrong?" asked Jen over the noise of the dryer.

"Oh, I was just looking for my hairbrush. I can't find it. I had it this morning in here."

"Weird," said Jen smirking. "You can borrow mine if you don't find it."

*********************

"I wish we had a week together Jenny," said Erica in hushed tones as they sat in a booth at a nearby, casual eatery after ordering their food. "It was fun walking around naked this afternoon with you. I wish we had more time for that."

"It's totally freeing," said Jen quietly, leaning in. "But it's not the only thing I wish we had more time for." Erica tilted her head and raised her eye brows questioningly. Erica felt Jen's bare calf press against hers under the table. Jen leaned in again and whispered, "We're going to go home to your place after dinner and fool around. And we're going to wish we had more than one night together because we won't even scratch the surface of what we want to do with each other."

Erica leaned back against her side of the booth. "Is that what's going to happen?" she said with a straight face.

"It sure is," said Jen smiling.

"Are you sure?" asked Erica sliding her calf along Jen's under the table.

"Fucking sure," said Jen, pressing her leg firmly against Erica's.

"Excuse me," said Erica flatly as she got up from the table and went over to the bar. After speaking with the bartender for a second she returned and sat down. "I've requested our food to go. I can't wait that long."

*********************

The door was barely closed behind them when Jen grabbed Erica's hips and pulled her close, their waists meeting, faces nearly touching. "I've wanted this for so long," said Jen. "You make me feel so good, and I don't mean sexually, though that's fun," she giggled. Their foreheads touched.

"I love how you make me feel Jen," replied Erica. "You're so open and honest with me. You make me feel sexy, wanted. But can I put the food down first." Jen laughed and let go of Erica, who went into the kitchen and put the bag on the counter. Erica kicked off her flats. Jen did the same and followed her into the kitchen. "Barefoot in the kitchen," remarked Erica with a wink.

"That's how I want you," said Jen laughing. "But I won't get you pregnant."

"I'm not worried," said Erica as she slipped back against her friend and slid her hands underneath the hem of Jen's shirt, her fingers stroking the soft skin of Jen's waist above the waistline of her skirt. "Kiss me."

Jen paused, and slowly raised her lips slightly to Erica's. They met softly for the first time, lingering a bit. Their bodies closed together. They broke the kiss. "I can't believe I kissed you," Erica said, suddenly emotional, her voice cracking.

Jen smiled warmly. "I know E."

"Don't stop Jenny."

The friends wrapped each other up, and their lips met again, this time more firmly. Erica took a step back, her bum against the kitchen counter. Jen pressed her own body against her, holding her there as they kissed more passionately. Their mouths opened, tongues touched, hands gripped more urgently. Erica ran her hands up the back of Jen's shirt, her finger tips caressing the soft skin, feeling it bulge around her bra straps. Just like mine, she thought.

"You don't need to emphasize that by touching it," mumbled Jen through the kisses. She reached up behind her back and unclasped her bra. She then grasped the hem of Erica's shirt, and Erica let her tug it off over her head. Erica brushed her brown tresses back as Jen ran her fingers over Erica's bare arms and shoulders. Jen's fingers traced her bra strap down from her shoulders to her cleavage, running the back of her fingers over the swell of Erica's breasts above her bra cups. Goosebumps broke out on Erica's skin despite the warmth of the summer night.

Jen leaned down and kissed the top of Erica's chest as Erica ran her fingers through Jen's hair. "You smell wonderful," said Jen.

"We used the same soap," said Erica smiling. Jen kissed her way back up Erica's neck and face. "Let's get your shirt off too. No need for clothes the rest of the night." Jen pulled her shirt over her head and let her bra fall to the floor with it. Erica unclasped her own bra, tossing it on top of Jen's.

"That's better," said Jen and she leaned in, taking Erica's breasts in her hands and holding them. "Yours are a nice handful, unlike mine." Jen rubbed her thumbs over Erica's taut nipples.

Erica reached out and run her fingers over Jen's small breasts. "I like yours, even if they're flat," she giggled.

"Oh, they're ugly," said Jen.

Erica grinned slyly. "Oh, okay, I'll be honest. They are ugly little things."

Jen leaned in close and whispered, "I love it when you're honest, but you're a bitch too."

Erica's fingers tweaked Jen's nipple, and Jen moaned. "You like it," Erica said as she nuzzled Jen's neck.

"Mmmm....I do," responded Jen. "You know me too well E."

Erica pressed her lips to Jen's again. The two friends made out in the kitchen like school girls enjoying their first french kiss, giggling, caressing, and sliding their tongues back and forth between each other's mouths. It wasn't long before they'd pushed each other's skirts down and were grinding their hips together, attempting to quench the ache they both felt.