So Many Dicks Ch. 02

Story Info
Part II of swinging couple after a party.
2.6k words
3.76
37.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers

My husband relayed to me a request in the comments on my submission 'So Many Dicks' that a reader wanted details of the other four dicks I sucked that night, so please read 'So Many Dicks' first or you will be lost as to how the scene began.

As I said at the end of the first story my audience applauded when I finished sucking the first cock and swallowing cum in the hallway of the hotel after the party. Encouraged by the appreciation shown by the others I wanted to continue the show, not only because of their encouragement but also because I love sucking cock along with hearing men moan, knowing the pleasure I am giving them as I work my mouth up and down their hard cock, surprising them with my eagerness to swallow their cum.

I looked to my left; a couple was standing beside the guy in the chair I had just sucked dry. The wife had her hand inside her husband's pajama pants stroking a nice hard cock. I simply crawled on my knees in front of him and pulled his cock through the opening in front. With both the husband and wife being friends of ours the she had no objections and the he certainly didn't have a problem with my advances.

I immediately went to work taking half his cock into my mouth, my slick wet lips leaving a trail of glistening saliva on his dick. I was had gotten horny during the previous blowjob so I hastily gobbled down the cock I now had in my hand. I was moaning loudly letting everyone know the satisfaction I was experiencing as I went at his cock like a mad woman, twisting my hand around the base in one direction moving my mouth in the other.

I must have had quite an effect on the guy I was sucking because he had to lean against the wall for support; it wasn't long before I was receiving a second mouthful of cum. His knees buckled as I kept sucking making sure I got every drop of his man juice. Finally, satisfied he was done, I pulled my mouth off and looked into his eyes while still holding his cock; as I was licking the head like a lollipop he very weakly said 'thank you', to which I replied...

"No... Thank you!"

As soon as I let go of the second cock a guy sitting a couple chairs down from the first guy asked if he could be next. I didn't answer, instead I stood up and walked in front of him and dropped to my knees. I parted his legs as I moved between them pulling his cock out of his boxers. Even though he had been stroking himself through the thin fabric of his shorts he was not completely hard; ironically this excited me even more as I love the feeling a cock growing hard in my mouth.

I could feel him expanding as I worked my mouth up and down the length and in no time at all he was so hard I could feel the skin stretched tight on the shaft. I looked up at him and with the back of his head resting against the wall, he just kept saying...

"Oh my gawd, that feels so good. Damn girl, it feels even better than it looks. Oh gawd!"

I hoped I didn't embarrass him, but he came just I started to get into a good rhythm sliding his penis in and out of my mouth. He put both hands on the back of my head as if to prevent me from pulling off his cock as he came, but there were no worries of that happening; just like the two previous blowjobs I had my lips tight at the base of the head sucking and swallowing as he emptied his balls into my mouth. His entire body was limp and relaxed by the time I finished.

"Thank you... Um...?"

"Lisa"

"Thank you Lisa, that was terrific!"

"You're welcome, it was my pleasure"

My next victim was the guy sitting between the third guy and the first guy. I had talked with him earlier and learned that his wife was in a room playing with other couple so he was in the hallway alone. I thought 'what the heck, why should his wife have all the fun; she was getting off it would only be fair for him to get off too.'

Remaining on my knees I crawled in front of him, he still had on the jeans he had worn during the party. Obviously he had enjoyed my show so far because his cock was straining against the front of his pants. I thought 'poor thing, all cramped up in there.'

This time, rather than me pulling his cock out, I told him "Well, show me what you got! Or do you not like having your dick sucked?"

He didn't bother to answer verbally, he answered by quickly unfastening his jeans and sliding them down to his ankles. While the other cocks had been average in size, and when I say average I mean between six and seven inches, average for cocks I had seen at the parties, but this one was at least eight inches maybe a little more and fairly thick.

I have a small mouth so I knew I wouldn't be able to take as much of this cock inside as I did with the others, but I was determined to make sure he enjoyed his blowjob the same as the others; if anything I was even more eager to pleasure this man since he had a beautiful dick with a very nice shaped head.

I paid extra attention to the thick glans, swirling my tongue around the sensitive flesh both inside and outside my mouth. Putting my lips at the base of the helmet-shaped head and I sucked hard making popping noises as I pulled my lips up. He was moaning and gently hunching his hips trying to fuck my mouth so I grabbed his cock with my hand and made my movements shallow allowing him fuck my mouth like a pussy.

While I do enjoy having my mouth fucked, I enjoy being the one in control when I'm sucking cock more, so I pushed on his hips letting him know I wanted him to hold still as I strained to take at least half of the nice sized cock in my mouth. This being my fourth blowjob of the night to say I was horny would be an understatement, my moans were louder and my eagerness had multiplied ten-fold. My actions mimicked the best blowjobs given in porn movies; but despite my intense efforts he didn't seem to be approaching climax.

Giving my mouth and jaw a break, I pulled my lips off his cock and stroked him with my hands. Not just because I know men like hearing a woman talk dirty and it often assists in getting them over the edge, I was sincere when I said...

"Give it to me baby, give me some cum. I want to feel your cum shooting in my mouth. Give it to me stud, feed me your cum from your beautiful big cock."

I kept begging for his cum until my jaw was rested, then I began sucking him again, except this time I would pull off just long enough to continue the nasty talk saying...

"Cum for me baby, shoot your delicious cum in my mouth, cum for me baby, give this horny woman your cum. I want it baby, I need it."

After what must have been twenty minutes his body stiffened and he gave me the reward I had been begging for. He filled my mouth so full his cum dripped out the corners of my mouth and down my chin; I caught it with my finger and licked it off. Like the previous guy he kept saying...

"Oh damn, that was great; oh gawd, oh fuck that was good. Thank you."

Like I told the others, "It was my pleasure, thank you for letting me suck your dick."

This brought a laugh from the crowd, hearing a woman thanking a man for letting her suck his dick!

I was so horny now I could barely stand it, I needed a cock in my pussy; I wanted to fuck!

There was a black guy standing nearby, I had talked to him often at the parties and knew he was not only an attractive man but he was also very nice. He had been a silent voyeur during my erotic performance politely watching from the other side of the hallway. During the party I had learned his partner/wife had recently left him and he was reluctant to insert himself into sexual play since most everyone else was couples. He really was a nice guy and I felt bad for him having come to the party alone.

I walked over to him and whispered in his ear "Come with me."

I took his hand and led him to our suite at the end of the hall. As I walked I yelled back to the others "Let's get in a pile;" of course I also motioned for my husband to come too.

Four or five other couples followed us to our room; thankfully we had a small suite with a sofa and a big chair as well as a king-size bed. I pulled the black guy onto the large mattress as my husband sat at the foot of the bed. The other couples divided up, one guy with two girls, two guys with one girl and they were all with someone else besides their significant other.

Me, I had the black guy sit back against the headboard of the bed and I crawled between his legs. I was excited at the opportunity to fuck this handsome man and I was past the point of needing and aching to be fucked. But sadly his cock was only half-hard, certainly not hard enough for sex; if I was to get him inside me I had some work to do first.

This would be the first black cock I'd ever had the chance to fuck; I had sucked a few at other parties but never to completion. It wasn't that I was reluctant to have sex with a black man; the opportunity had just never presented itself. Honestly, to me skin color doesn't make a difference, it is personality that matters most. Either way, I was excited to feel his cock inside me since this would be my first time with a black man.

The others in the room were in different throws of passion making noises of sexual pleasure as I sucked the dark cock in front of me. Regretfully he never got completely hard, but I hoped I had achieved getting him hard enough to slide inside me; not only was I anxious to experience my first time having sex with a black cock I was aching to be fucked. And for those who are curious, he was not a BBC, he was about the same size of the other cocks I had sucked in the hallway.

I got on my hands and knees and motioned for him to move behind me; I reached between my legs and grabbed his dick pulling it toward my wet pussy. I could feel he wasn't as hard as when I pulled my mouth off, but I prayed he was still hard enough to fuck; thinking he would get hard again once inside my tight pussy.

He was able to get about half his cock inside, and it felt great to finally have a dick in me; but when I moved my ass toward him trying to get the rest of his penis in my pussy it folded in the middle and plopped out. He had obviously lost too much of his erection to successfully have sex.

I thought 'No problem, I will just suck him hard again', so I spun around on my knees taking his softening cock back into my mouth. After giving him my best oral attention he eventually got about as hard as he had the first time, quickly spinning back around I offered him my pussy from behind just like before; and just like before he got about halfway inside me then went soft and his dick fell out of my slick vagina.

Now I really felt bad for him, he had an eager, very willing horny white pussy aching to feel his black cock inside her and he couldn't stay hard. I asked him if it was me, was I not doing something right, was there something I could do differently; but he politely accepted all the blame saying it was him, he was still nervous from the breakup with his wife. Relieved I wasn't doing something wrong tried again, I really wanted him to fuck me; now not so much for me as for him.

I must have worked on his dick fifteen to twenty minutes before I got him back to what I thought was hard enough to slide in me again. This time he got about three-fourths of his cock inside me before losing his erection; he kept apologizing and thanking me for my efforts. He told me I was a very sexy woman, and he had wanted to fuck me for quite a while, actually ever since the first time he met me. He said my fair skin and red hair had really turned him on, and his cock letting him down not that he had the chance to be with me made it even more frustrating.

I told him not to worry and guided him back to sitting against the headboard. This time my goal was not to get him hard enough to fuck, that obviously that wasn't going to happen; this time I was going to give him the best blowjob I had ever given a man. I sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could; I fucked his cock with my mouth, I licked his balls, I licked his stomach and the insides of his thighs, I did everything I knew a man enjoyed.

Finally, with my full concentration on sucking his cock, I went about halfway down with my mouth and in an up and down motion I fucked his cock with my lips, my mouth and my tongue. Despite my best efforts it still took a while and just as my jaws were about to give out I managed to get him to cum. His cock never got completely hard the entire time but he gave me a good mouthful of cum which I gladly swallowed as each spurt landed on my tongue.

He thanked me repeatedly, thanking me for not giving up on him. I told him to trust me, I enjoyed it as much as he did, and it was my pleasure; however I wanted a rain check on the fuck. He eagerly agreed to the rain check and promised me he wouldn't have 'problems' the next time. I gave him a hug and he walked out of our room and down the hall. The others were finished and had been watching my determination to drain the black cock of its seed; once I had completed my task they politely left leaving me alone with my husband.

I did get fucked very well that night; I can always count on my husband to take very good care of me. As for the rain check with the black guy, we missed the next couple parties, and when we did make it back I asked where the he was and was disappointed to learn he had met a girl outside the Lifestyle and probably wouldn't be coming to the parties anymore. I really liked this guy and while was glad he was happy, I hated that we didn't get the chance to fuck that night in our suite, especially considering that was my last opportunity to have sex with him.

ChucknWNC
ChucknWNC
111 Followers