So Many Rules...

Story Info
A wife explores the shifting boundaries of her marriage...
3k words
3.5
39.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains non-consensual sex. If that offends you, you may wish to move on to another story. Eagle eyed readers will recognize these two characters from my 'English as a Second Language' story. They are indeed the same, but in an alternate continuity...

*****

Margot and Jay's third wedding anniversary had just passed. They were still very much in love and devoted to one another, but Jay was concerned. In their first year of marriage, the sex had been wild and frequent, a carry-over from their whirlwind romance. They talked about their many erotic fantasies, and shared their darkest desires. They sometimes involved others in their sex life, an occasional encounter to spice things up. Whatever felt right, they were both open to. They were a great team in life, and in the bedroom, ensuring that they both had maximum pleasure. Whenever one of them desired something new, they discussed, and found a way to enjoy themselves. The most important thing to Jay was their deep emotional bond. He believed the physical was simply something there for stimulation.

They opened a business together during their second married year, and it was an enormous amount of work. They both traveled more frequently to win and keep business, and poured countless hours into building the infrastructure necessary for success. Margot ran everything with efficiency and poise. She was a genius with people, and her smile could disarm even the most difficult situation with a client. She was often dispatched to deal with these fires, no matter where in the world they occurred. Their goal was to build this business to the point where they could semi-retire, and travel the world together, a lifelong dream for them both. They being on the road more frequently meant less time together. Jay knew that Margot had a voracious sexual appetite, as did he. They worked hard to ensure the other knew that they were thinking of them, no matter where in the world they were. Margot sent selfies of her amazing body, and Jay appreciated them deeply, sending pictures of his own back as well. They spoke when they could, still describing their fantasies to each other, and when they found time to be together there were still fireworks between them.

This last year, Jay had begun to feel that Margot needed and desired something more. He began to feel quite guilty that they were apart so often, and despite their frequent communication, doubt crept in to his psyche that she was feeling, or could feel, truly fulfilled given the situation. He worshiped this woman. It had been love at first sight. She was Hungarian, and could have modeled had her self esteem allowed it. She was far too hard on herself for that, but was 5'8, slim, firm, and athletic with perfect C cups, brunette hair with red highlights, and the most startling eyes and smile he had ever seen. Coupled with her sparkling personality, and her desire to be very submissive during sex, he was defenseless, and fell head over heels for her.

He would give her the world, but he could never bring himself to allow her to be penetrated by another man without being present. He just felt it was too intimate, and he never wanted her to look another man in the eyes with that seductive smile, to share a quiet time, to have a chance to fall in love a bit, if even for a moment. He couldn't tell her this. To satisfy her desire, he had blindfolded her, and allowed another man to assist in giving her pleasure, in the pussy, ass, and mouth, but she never knew who it was. They took their turns on her for hours. He also orchestrated occasions where she could be taken from behind while she was giving him a blow job in a dark hotel room, but he desired that she looked only into his eyes, and that the other men wear condoms, and leave quickly afterward. He was jealous for her love, but allowed her body to be pleasured. She didn't understand these rules, but she was well pleased, so there was nothing to think about.

Most men followed the rules gladly to have the opportunity to fuck her glorious pussy, or enjoy her tight ass, but on one occasion, one snuck back into the hotel room they were using to try to talk to her and get her number afterwards. He said he wanted to call her, and that he wanted to meet her alone, as she was so beautiful and he wanted to get to know her. Margot didn't consider it, but Jay entered the room in time to overhear this. He became enraged, and slipped a pair of brass knuckles on quietly as the man begged Margot for her number. This man outweighed Jay by 20 lbs of muscle, but when he turned to see the jealous husband return, he was met with a blow to the jaw that put him on the floor. He never tried to contact her again. Margot was shocked. She hated violence, and jealousy, but tried to understand Jay's actions were borne out of such intense love for her.

As they both grew older, Margot's self esteem was under strain. She was harder and harder on herself and her appearance, though Jay still worshiped her. She looked in the mirror and often felt disgust. After many of their previous conversations, Jay knew that one of the things that made her feel better was being looked at and desired by men, particularly sexually. More than that, he knew that being fucked by men made her feel better about her appearance. If they wanted her, if they would do anything to have her, her inclination was to let them, and in doing so this made her feel less ugly, at least for a short time. This was something that occurred before they were together, but it stuck in Jay's mind, and now he could not forget it as they spent more time apart. The idea was beginning to drive him mad that it was only a matter of time until she needed more than just his adoration. He knew he needed to do something about this, and he devised a plan that would try to address both her self esteem issues, and his own irrational fears.

Margot had mentioned she was curious about a pole and lap dancing class that was taught at a nearby strip club, and it got Jay's gears turning. He encouraged her to go for it - after all, it was a great workout, empowering for her self esteem, and was taught by, and to, all women. Though Margot had some bisexual tendencies, she was not interested in a love relationship with a woman, and so Jay never worried that anything more than physical fun would happen between her and another woman.

She worked hard in the class. She had taken years of salsa dancing, and had a natural gift for rhythm and movement. Her natural athletic and aesthetic gifts helped as well, and she was the star of the class. Jay felt this had a positive impact on her self esteem, but her irrational disgust with her body still troubled him when she went on client trips without him. Perhaps his fears were unfounded, but he planned to surprise her with something that he felt would solve both their issues, and tap into a fantasy they had discussed and shared years ago...

The culmination of the class was an opportunity to perform at a local strip club in front of real, paying customers. The club in question had quite a sketchy reputation for an "anything goes" attitude by the management. It was owned by a former police officer, and the rumor was that his relationships with his former colleagues ensured they would never come knocking at his door. As a result, the girls who worked at the club were known to provide whatever services the clientele requested, for the right price. It was like a Roman orgy, all the time, and attracted only high net worth individuals who could afford to pay for such pleasures.

Margot agonized over whether to perform. Her teachers said she was one of the very best dancers in the class, but she was again ashamed because she thought she was too old, and unappealing, especially when compared to her younger classmates and the other young dancers in the club. She couldn't see how anyone would want to see a wife and mother in her mid 40's up there on stage dancing. She felt she would be humiliated, especially if no one requested a lap dance, or if she was ignored or worse yet, mocked while she danced. Jay found her in tears one evening, and assured her she had nothing to worry about. He believed in her beauty and sex appeal completely. Ultimately, he tricked her and appealed to her doubts by saying that even if not a single other man wanted a dance from her, he would be there front and center as her biggest fan. Her tears continued, but now because of her love for this man, who had always admired her and made her feel a bit better about herself. She resolved to accept and obey his wishes and dance for him, if for no one else. It was one of the bravest decisions of her life, but Jay just wanted to get her up on that stage to prove a point to her.

The evening came, and Margot went out there and gave it everything she had. She was wearing a black corset, thong, and a mask, to partially conceal her identity. Her breasts were pushed up on display, and she had much more makeup on than usual, further concealing her identity, and making her look convincingly like a whore. She worked the pole like a complete professional. The younger dancers stopped and took notice, jealous at all the attention she was getting from the customers. Many men made their way to the edge of the stage every time she danced. They threw money. They catcalled and whistled. As she moved around the edge of the stage on all fours, men reached toward her with dollars to place inside her corset or into her skinny thong. As each reached in, they attempted to fondle her nipple, or graze their fingers against her pussy lips. Margot looked out into the audience and saw Jay admiring her work from the bar nearby. He was talking to the owner, and clearly had no issue with the way these men were treating her. She was an object to them, and nothing more. She was so glad she had let him talk her into this, as she felt swelling pride that she was receiving so much positive attention. Her pussy was gushing, and would continue to do so all evening. Most men had observed or even felt with their fingers the slickness of her hole.

In between dances, Margot was very surprised to find out that men wanted lap dances from her. Almost every guy in the club had a place in line. This amateur was taking so much business away from the regular girls that they were furious, but Jay and the owner looked on with huge smiles. Margot was igniting the place like no girl ever had. As she provided the requested lap dances, she found that these men were all hands. She looked to Jay, who continued to encourage her. The men sought to grope her breasts, which she freed from the top of her corset, unlacing it down to her ribs to allow them easy access. She felt their hard cocks pressing up against her as she danced, poking into her ass or pussy. She found that the men would pay double if she removed her thong, grinding her bare pussy against their slacks, jeans, sweatpants, or shorts. She danced only for the men she wanted, those she found appealing or generous enough. Between dances, Jay encouraged her to earn as much as she could that evening, saying that it was just commerce. He knew she would be quite proud if she could earn a large sum of money by performing amazingly well for her customers.

A young man in sweatpants, actually a famous musician, clearly had an impressive erection going as she gyrated against him. He was a very naughty boy, and as Margot turned her back to him to sway her hips and give him a good view of her back, he pulled down the band in front and his cock sprang out. As she could not see behind her, she pushed her ass down as she normally would. With her legs spread straddling the man, and her ass descending as she danced, he placed one hand on her hip (not at all out of the ordinary) and the other on his cock to line it up properly. As they made contact, he quickly pulled her down, while holding his dick steady, and it pushed immediately in her cunt halfway. Margot's first reaction was shock, and she moved to stand back up, but gravity, and his pull meant that she only succeeded in giving his cock an upward stroke, while then settling down on it and impaling herself completely. She gasped. Knowing he had only a moment to act before she called the bouncer, or worse, he said into her ear "I'll give you $1000 if you finish the dance like this, and let me finish."

She was surprised to hear this offer, but was furious that he was raping her, especially bareback without a condom. "Make it $2500" she said "or I call my husband over here." He hesitated a moment, and she bounced up and down, once, slowly, using her powers of persuasion. She figured that what was done was done anyway.

"Fine. Fine! Just don't stop now!!" he cried, grabbing her other hip as well. She moved her hips seductively, coaxing a huge load to surge forth into her pussy from her rapist. An evening of anticipation building up in her pussy erupted as well as her orgasm ripped through her.

Margot stood with a freshly fucked pussy, dripping cum from a man other than her husband for the first time in years. She hated what this rapist had done, but somewhere in her head she was proud that she had excited him so much that he had committed this terrible act just to have her. After that, word spread around the club that she could be had for $1000 with a condom or $2500 without, in her mouth, pussy, or ass - customer's choice. There was a run on the ATM, and even a sign-up sheet. The club owner locked the door, turning this into a private party. The other dancers left in disgust - they had never earned as much as this amateur on her first night, and she was commanding prices double the normal rate. Margot felt truly wanted and desired as each man took his turn. Some even returned a second time. One gentleman had to have her in each hole once, and had to borrow money from a friend to afford the triple fee. She received compliments from all of her clients. Each assured her she was the very best they had ever had. Many men completely forgot about their wives and girlfriends at home that evening, as the opportunity to experience Margot overwhelmed their common sense.

By the end of the evening, she had earned over $120,000. Jay had been managing the sign-up sheet, and paid the club owner 1/3rd of the sum. Not a single man had asked Margot for her phone number or attempted to find out more about her. They regarded her as a simple whore, albeit the finest they had ever experienced. Jay's plan had worked to perfection.

As they drove home, Margot leaned against her husband and placed her head on his shoulder. They were quiet a long time, until he asked "How do you feel?" She remained silent as she pondered this question, and its ramifications, a minute more.

"Better." she said simply.

"You knew. You knew what I needed." He sighed. "Margot, I have to ask, has anything happened lately...anything you need to tell me about?"

Tears welled up in her eyes. "No. No, but I have been having thoughts. Dangerous thoughts...when you're not there. I didn't know how to tell you. But you knew?" She was afraid. She loved this man deeply, but didn't know how this would wound him. She feared the worst as he pulled over to the side of the road.

"Get out." he said simply, with no malice in his voice. He stared into her beautiful eyes. She didn't move. Was he serious?

Seeing her sitting there motionless, he exited from his side of the car, and came around to her side, opening her door, grabbing her arm, and escorting her out. He grabbed her by the throat, and moved her to the hood of the car, pushing her onto her back. He tore her panties, unbuckled his belt, freed his cock, and plunged it inside her. She cried out in joy! His cock was an iron bar in her well used pussy. "Margot, I will always love you. Always! I will ensure that you have exactly what you need. But I can never, ever, know you are with another man that way. Never! You are mine!" He thrust hard inside her as he explained himself. She was glad. In that moment, she understood how much she meant to him, and knew her value. She was the most important thing in this man's world, and that meant the world to her as well. She understood now his elaborate rules for what they could and could not do.

"Yes! YES! I am only yours!" She wept as he roared into the night and ejaculated a final load into her that evening.

Jay opened the door for his love, and began to drive. "Keep up with your lessons. The club owner says you're one of the best he's ever seen, and you are welcome back anytime. People will be talking about this night for a long time. A repeat performance is possible, anytime we feel you need it." he said, placing his hand on her knee. It reminded her of the first time he touched her in his car, many years before.

Their love endured.