So Nice to Meet You, Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent her over and rammed my hard cock back into her tight pussy.

She let out another squeal, and then started grunting profusely, as her pussy was quickly tightening around my hard cock.

I pulled her head up and forced her to look out the window.

"What do you see, Bitch," I asked her.

She looked out the window for a second while I was pumping her pussy hard.

There was no silence or hesitation this time, she just replied, "My husband. I see my husband."

"And what kind of woman fucks another man while watching her husband," I asked.

"A whore," she replied. "A fucking nasty whore, and it feels good being a nasty whore."

"That's it, Bitch," I laughed, while pounding her hard from behind. "You are definitely a nasty whore."

Then, she started breathing really hard, and her body was meeting my thrust in a good rhythm. She was close to orgasm again.

"Holy Shit," she cried. "I am close again. Oh My Fucking God! I love cheating on my husband!"

"Take it, Bitch," I screamed. "Take my hard cock. I am close, too."

"Not in my pussy," she begged. "Please don't cum in my pussy. I am not on birth control."

"Like you have a choice, Bitch," I laughed.

"Oh My God," she cried. "No, please don't cum in my pussy!"

I was pumping with all I had now. She met my thrust with every stroke.

"Oh God Yes," she screamed.

She was lost in lust, longing for orgasm. The pregnancy risk was gradually slipping from her mind as her pussy clinched my hard cock.

"Oh My Fucking God," she grunted in a deep, sexy voice.

Her dirty little mouth had me close, and my cock was starting to swell inside her.

Just then, as we were still in front of the window, I saw Marla's car pulling into the driveway. She was back.

"Shit," I thought to myself, and I wondered if Erica saw her.

Erica was backing up on my cock hard and fast, she was about to cum again as her pussy clinched my hard cock even tighter.

I kept watching the driveway. Marla had parked, and was getting out of the car.

"Oh Shit," I thought to myself. "What do I do now? It feels too good to stop."

Just then, I saw Marla turn her head and look back. It was James. He had yelled to her from across the street.

I grabbed Erica's hair and forced her to look out the window again.

"Look, Bitch," I said to her laughing. "Look at that shit. Your husband is talking to my wife, and I am fucking his wife."

"Oh My God," she moaned, as she came again. "I am such a fucking slut."

With that said, I couldn't hold back anymore, and there was no way I was pulling out.

"I am cumming, Bitch," I told her. "I am cumming!"

"Pull out," she begged over and over. "Pull out...Please, pull out."

Then, her cries for me to stop changed, and she was begging me to cum.

"Just do it," she screamed. "Cum inside me! Cum inside my married, cheating pussy! It feels so good!"

She just kept saying it over and over and over as I shot rope after rope of warm cum into her tight, cheating, unprotected pussy.

Then, I rammed my cock deep inside her pussy and just held it there as my balls drained completely.

I looked out the window again and James and Marla were still talking across the road to each other, but I knew we had better get dressed, and fast.

I pulled my dick out of Erica's wet pussy, and started getting dressed.

"Put your clothes on, Bitch," I yelled at her, as she was still leaning on the table by the window.

She made her way over to the couch and pulled on her panties and shorts. She still had a dazed look on her face.

I grabbed the bottle of wine again, and had just enough time to hand Erica a glass before the front door opened. It was Marla, with James right behind her.

"Hi, babe," I said. "Welcome home. You are just in time. I was just about to pour the wine."

"This is James," she said, "Erica's husband. We were talking outside, and I thought I would just invite him over, too."

"That's great," I said, as I walked over to shake his hand. "I am so glad that you could come, James."

Erica just stood there, not saying a word, still shocked by what had just happened to her.

"Oh, and Erica," I said, turning towards her smiling. "I am so glad that you could cum, too."

12