So Night Follows Day Pt. 07

Story Info
Julie composes herself, then finds out about Susan.
3.4k words
4.71
6.6k
1

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suki, honey, weren't you right there with me?
I seem to remember chasing you from tree to tree.
Those prehistoric nights
are coming back to me.
We must've been the first
to go down in history!
Where were you when the monkey hit the fan?
Thrill my gorilla. (Thrill my gorilla!)
Where were you when monkey turned to man?
Thrill my gorilla!"
-Alice Cooper, "Thrill My Gorilla "

She was no longer Julie Equals. He was no longer her husband and best friend for life, Troy Equals.

Those were the two people who'd entered their bedroom, undressed, and crawled to snuggle into the position he'd held her in since her earliest childhood bad dreams. The way they slept most nights since they'd first become one in the last way that they hadn't always been; him wrapping his arms around her, Julie snuggling into his embrace. The 'Had the Pool Dream' variant of the position was called for, so the embrace was extra-tight, and her face was buried in his shoulder.

He was no longer the man who'd whispered into her ear a litany of all that she was to him and would be forever, punctuating each with a tiny kiss on the top of her head. She was no longer the woman who had replied with her version with a similar kiss on his chest. That he was her Master just as she was his Mistress, that he was as much Her Boy as she was His Girl, her Math Boy as much as his Sunflower, Boy/Girl Next Door, Boy/Girlfriend, Husband/Wife, best friend, true love, partner-in-everything, the other half of each's soul, a tiny play-argument over who was whose Better Half and who loved the other more before agreeing on 'My Equal;' with him tracing gentle spirals behind her earlobe, and her sighs deepening as each response became more distant.

The path to becoming what they were now began when he instructed her to Go Deeper and Relax. It led to him laying her unresisting form on her back, telling her how happy she had always made him before they were lovers, and ever since. How thrilled and how fucking hard she made him every time he explored her body and learned another of those last intimate details that they'd both spent far too long denying their desire to know about each other.

How he delighted in each new way he discovered that his best friend enjoyed being held, or touched, or kissed, or caressed, or licked, or fondled as he demonstrated those he'd already learned, taking her deeper. Each new secret shared with the person they both thought knew them completely taking them back to the morning after their first time, when they talked over this new aspect to their relationship, and she spelled things out for his over-analytical mind.

Her sighs became mewling as she dreamily confessed about moments throughout their lives when her best friend had innocently done something that made her wet enough to consider jumping him on the spot. She fell deeper as she admitted to how much more intense the sex became when she'd been with other men and Troy had entered her fantasies. How, when they shared an apartment and Troy would walk in on her with another guy and they casually said hello as he went to another room, it always made her cum harder when she thought "What if Troy joined us?"

If she walked in on Troy with a hot girl, she'd suppress the urge to ask them and either whoever she'd brought home would be getting the fuck of their lives that night; or if she was alone and drunk or high, how she wouldn't even make it to the bed; just close her bedroom door, lean against it, and finger her dripping cunt as she tried to convince herself that she was listening to the girl getting so seriously fucked through the wall, rather than the one fucking her so well. She'd then finish the journey to the bed, trying to give Helena a booty call with one hand as she worked the toy that would later be named Troy 2 in and out of herself with the other. Some nights, after Troy fell asleep, if Julie encountered the other girl out in the living room, she'd Do What They Do and convince her to come spend some time in her room.

And if the other girl WAS Helena? If she and Troy had been having one of their "I'm horny and need someone right now, and our breakup has turned out to be entirely technical, so, if you've got a moment..." nights? If her semi-secret girlfriend was the one riding the cock that she and Troy had always been either of them making the slightest move away from discovering was Her Perfect One? The one that she would choose of her own free will to forsake all others for? Despite its co-owner's occasional reminder that she had no obligation to do so, and that it might even please him to see his own best friend satisfy other men with His Perfect Pussy as much as it pleased her to see him satisfy other women with Her Perfect Cock? Future Troys 3-5 would also come into play while she waited for Helena to visit her room after she was done with Troy. And how she'd try to ignore how much better her girlfriend tasted after she'd been with Troy while Helena panted to her every hot, dripping detail about her adventure with it.

Mewling became moaning as he kissed his way down her body, stopping to visit his favorite breasts in the world, loving and assuring them that he was theirs always, as well as hers; before continuing to his mouth's ultimate goal. That the love and pleasure she felt with each eager stroke or flick of his tongue belonged only to her; had always been meant for her, and he would give them to her forever.

As the sensation and the trance and the words and the love bypassed any doubts of her conscious mind and became absolute fact in her subconscious; and through it, her heart and soul, was when it happened. When her body joined in their full understanding of the words that her conscious mind no longer understood, sending her mind to sleep; assuring it that it wouldn't be needed for a while, so it was ok to let it sleep.

The creature took hold of the hands squeezing her breasts and gazed at the head between her legs, raised it up so that her eyes met his, and silently conveyed their new names and roles to him: She was His Woman, and required Her Man inside her. She pulled him up to her, tongue snaking into his mouth as he slid effortlessly into her flowing need for him.

It wasn't the happy, laughing, "I love making my best friend cum" sex that the people they used to be would have had, but screaming, pounding, scratching, biting NEED that drove them now. Man and Woman gave way to animals; predatory beasts of raw instinct, raised together as cubs, always destined to become lair-mates and spawn a pack of their own when they matured. The nipping, biting, chasing, clawing games they'd played as they ran through the trees their whole lives; now making blinding, hot, pulsing, howling, explosive sense to both.

She held him atop and inside her as they caught their breath together. Neither spoke, nor did they need to. The message passing back and forth between their eyes was familiar enough to both that thought was not required to deliver it: You have officially fucked my brains out.

He rolled off of her and into the position that was as much instinct to both as their mating had been, taking her place in his arms. Although she was thoroughly satisfied; she knew that just a few strokes of his hand over the right parts of her body, and need would fill her again in an instant.

Woman closed her eyes, listening to the words that Man said to her, that she still could not understand, but did not need to, because her heart understood all: That Her Man would always give her the feelings that her sleeping mind, still incapable of doing anything but enjoying the vivid, intense dream of their love, was lost amongst. That Man and Woman could handle anything together as easily as he had handled her down into this place that Woman would remember completely. That Man was in no more danger than Woman had ever experienced in his arms, and she needn't fear for Her Mate. And any fear Woman felt would not overcome her, but be turned into an asset; causing her conscious mind to calmly focus on her instinct to defend Herself and The Pack, instead. The Pack that included Man's other Hot Bitches, though Man did not use those words to describe any of them; they were merely Woman's subconscious mind's contribution.

Woman slept in Man's arms and words. Her mind gently floating back to the surface of consciousness at her own leisurely pace; waking pleasantly from its restful nap, and remembering perfectly every detail of her body's adventure in its absence. When it reached the surface, Julie Equals peacefully opened her eyes to the sight she always loved seeing upon waking: The adoring face of her husband and best friend for all eternity, Troy Equals.

If Troy had given her any additional instructions or commands, Julie neither noticed or cared. He was Her Troy, and anything he chose to leave of himself inside her, physically or mentally, would be treasured, just because Troy had been the one to do it. She didn't question. If Troy had made her forget anything, he either had a fun/sexy surprise planned, or another perfectly good reason. One of the mottos by which they lived was "I trust my best friend with all that I am," so she was fine with any little "changes" Troy ever wanted to make to her, and vice versa.

Her own expressive face told him, though, that she required the taste of his mouth before any words could be said. She gave her cunt's best friend a couple of soft, gentle "thank you" strokes on its trip back to sleep, hoping one last drop of him might still be in the chamber that she could catch with her fingertip for a little something after the kiss. When it ended, she looked at his face for a few more seconds before speaking.

"Mmm... Love you, Master."

"Love you, Mistress." Troy said, stroking her hair. "Are we OK?"

"Yeah." She nuzzled his chest. "You've always been good at putting things into perspective." Julie took hold of his hand and guided it down between her legs. He brushed her nether lips, and she sighed. "And you're REALLY good at putting things into MY perspective."

Giggling followed. Troy squeezed her closer and gave her a peck on the end of her nose.

"Hey, Girl." He said with a contented sigh.

"Hey, Boy." She said back, with the same sigh and a little wriggle of delight.

"Helen and Susan probably need us out there, Sunflower." Troy said in a tone that indicated that he would have preferred to stay right where they were forever, but the moment had to end far too soon. "Your shower or mine?"

"We'd better waste water and split up. Soap, water, your hands, my body... we need to leave this room sometime. Plus," She said, sitting up with a grin. "I forgot that I'd left one or two of the Troys sitting out on the counter in there before telling Velasquez she could use my bathroom and... well, kinda interested in seeing if any have 'moved' at all."

They laughed and walked toward the separate bathrooms they had on opposite sides of their bedroom. Before he closed the door, he turned to her.

"The knowledge that Velasquez can probably kill with her tits makes her even hotter, doesn't it? Dammit, now I'm curious too, Mistress. Let me know."

She nodded. They closed the doors.

* * *

La Squadra de Ultimados had a file on Troy & Julie Equals, and another on Susan Bailey.

Susan's file was rather small, with only a few instructions; no known food allergies, that she is always to be addressed as Susan or Ms. Bailey, with no nicknames used, that her protection was their highest priority, that she was a dual citizen of the United States of America and San Finzione with two home addresses: Federal Way and Castle Finzione, and was permitted everywhere in Castle Finzione except the dungeons; that her requests, however odd, were to be complied with. Also, like the Equals, every measure, up to and including exercising an Ultimado's License to Kill, was authorized by order of La Contessa to keep Susan out of the Media. A recent medical note had been added, stating that any care or treatment that Signorina Bailey might ever require should be in-home care at either residence, a safe and non-institutional setting, or at the nearest clean area to the scene, but never to take her to a medical facility. It made clear that "Medical attention must always be brought to Signorina Bailey, never vice versa."

The Troy and Julie Equals File was one hundred and ninety-eight pages. A number of them were devoted to scenarios Ultimados were likely to encounter when dealing with La Contessa's closest friends, who possessed the same gift that that she did; and what to do about them. These scenarios were collectively referred to as "Equals Situations" by the Ultimados, and one of them was unfolding in the Green house at that moment.

Their instructions in the situation "Signora Equals Seeks an Audience with La Contessa." were straightforward enough: That she be given immediate access, without let or hindrance. That whatever her mood, which Julie's personal file noted would be "visually apparent via her facial expression," everyone would be best served by standing aside and letting her pass.

After that scenario in the file came the much longer "La Contessa and Signora Equals are Having What Sounds Like a Violent Argument Behind Closed Doors." The first step was to ascertain whether or not any sounds of vile profanity, shouted threats, struggling, and/or thrown/breaking objects had reached a level beyond "reasonable expectations for interactions between Signora Equals and La Contessa." Proper procedure was to remain alert, but to take no action and not to enter unless and until La Contessa specifically requests help.

The next steps in the scenario were spelled out:

• Wherever he is in the world, locate and inform Signor Equals. Explain the situation to the best of your ability. Avoid exaggeration and/or language that suggests that either party may have already come to physical or emotional harm unless said harm has been visually confirmed. (NOTE: Under NO circumstances should the words "hurt" or "dead" be stated or implied regarding EITHER Signora Equals OR La Contessa! As stated repeatedly throughout this file, La Contessa and the Government of the Sovereign County and Independent Nation-State of San Finzione accept no responsibility for any actions taken by Signor e Signora Equals for false statements suggesting the other has or may come to harm, and will disavow the knowledge and/or existence of any citizen who should knowingly imply such.)

• Request his presence, and if he agrees, deliver him to the scene as quickly as he will come via his own free will. Should he make any request, provide it or have it waiting at the scene for him. Acceptable topics of conversation along the journey include, but are not limited to: Byroni Medina, Greek Culture, Signora Equals, Signorina Bailey, La Contessa, Science Fiction, Spy Movies, with an emphasis on James Bond; Marvel Comics and Films, movies and Saturday Morning Television of the 1970s-2000s, British Pop Culture, and Gaming of all kinds. In addition, Signor Equals may, as at any point in time, begin consciously or unconsciously giving out financial advice. Be certain to include this advice in your report. Wise Ultimados who desire a comfortable retirement may wish to follow his advice.

• Once he has assessed the situation, bring him anything further he may request. When he sees fit, he alone should be allowed to enter the room and the door secured behind him. Unless instructed otherwise, start a three-minute countdown from the moment Signor Equals closes the door. If the profanity, shouting, and slamming around have not ceased or otherwise changed to a less-hostile nature; only then should La Squadra de Ultimados intervene. At this stage, assume La Contessa's judgment to be compromised and follow Signor Equals' orders, if he is still conscious, until the immediate situation is over.

• If Signor Equals is, for some reason, unable or unwilling to come, locate Signorina Susan Bailey, and repeat the above process modified for her. (see appendix)

It was this procedure that the Ultimados followed when, after the showers ended, Julie Equals put on a light dress and then went to find Susan and Helen; to let them know she was ok now, and ready to do whatever was needed. She saw that neither of them were home, reasoned that they must have gone across the street to the Greens' house, and went back to the bedroom to tell Troy she'd be over there when he was ready.

Troy was taking somewhat longer to get dressed. This had been his third shower and second clothing change of the day, and he figured he wouldn't be going anywhere else today except over to the Greens' house, possibly take that stroll through the neighborhood later with Helen to convince the neighbors that everything was normal. He'd selected a black jeans and shirt combo that would work for either "messy barbeque" or "whatever thing Helen ends up dragging us into next," and was dressing when Capitan Ortega entered his bedroom and called him across the street, explaining that Signorina Bailey had left with Signor Mander and Primo Tenente Velasquez forty minutes ago, and that's what he presumed the argument to be about. They stood outside the front door and listened to the battle raging within the house for a moment. Troy looked over to the barbeque, then to Ortega, and spoke to him.

"No countdown on this one. Is there another 'supply run' happening soon?"

"One can leave at any time, Señor Equals." Came the response.

Troy took out his wallet and opened it. He took out $700 and handed it to Ortega.

"I'm going to need chocolate, and you're going to need some baked beans and cornbread to go with those ribs. One of those big, American stores that sells everything is about 12km north up Highway 99, they'll see it on the right."

He did a head count and some quick math.

"Thirty-Six Ultimados, more downtown, us, and whichever neighbors stop by... let's say sixty of their largest-size cans. Tell them to get BAKED beans, not PORK & beans. Those are pork ribs; more pork in the beans would be overkill, even for Americans. They'll probably end up with a mix of flavors, but the ones with the words 'maple-cured' on the cans are preferred. You're gonna want cornbread, too, and you've got too many people to make it all from scratch or mix. Send someone to the store's bakery, they'll probably have to ask someone to locate the cornbread for them, then buy out their stock. Tell them we want two more full batches and arrange a time for pickup, we'll send people for those ones, too. Pay in advance, so they know we're serious. Everything left over, go to the Candy aisle and spend it all on chocolates."

Ortega took the money, and turned to leave, when Troy raised his hand in thought again.

"Their chocolate selection will not be up to La Contessa's standards. That's not a concern. We want quantity AND quality in equal measure. The high-end stuff will all be grouped together, but you can't go wrong with some Hershey Kisses or the little Reese's, either. Just put as much as will fit into a plastic bag outside the door and message me when it's there. I'll come back out to grab it. That's not a signal to move in. It means things are going well."

The Capitan went to carry out Troy's instructions. Something big smashed inside the house, turning his attention back to the door. Troy Equals took a deep breath before stepping into what sounded like a brawl between the two most powerful women in the world about the third. He put his left arm in front of his face to serve as a possible shield, then stepped into the Green House, closing the door behind him.