So Owned Pt. 02

Info
Female sub continues to act as a slut for her boyfriend.
605 words
4.46
173.5k
54

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/01/2011
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
audiodiva
audiodiva
562 Followers



Follow up to So Owned

I returned to your side, a wicked smile playing on my lips as I waited nervously to see if you were happy with how I had run off to do your bidding and suck your friend's cock. You left me sitting there as you went to talk to him and find out what a nasty little slut I was in the bathroom - on my knees. I hoped he was telling you how careful I was to get every drop of cum milked out of his cock and down my throat. When you came back it was clear that you were pleased, but the glimmer in your eye told me you weren't finished. I squeezed my tingling thighs together anticipating how you were going to use your slutty little whore next.

My whole body flushed in anticipation as you told me that you wanted to see what a good little fucking slut I could be. You told me what you wanted and my heart almost stopped, but I already knew I was going to do it. I followed your other friend out when he went to smoke. He kept staring at my tits. I was suddenly nervous, but that didn't stop me from brushing past him in to the bushes. After a few seconds he followed me and he almost tripped when he saw me bent over a low tree branch, my bare ass sticking up in the air just begging to be fucked. Then I asked him "well you want to fuck this or not?" He pushed my skirt up, and rubbed his hands over my ass, he slid his finger down into my pussy called me a hot fucking slut, which just made me wetter.

Before I knew it he had his dick out and was fucking me, slamming me into the tree branch. His long dick pushing deep inside my cunt as I begged him to fuck me like a little whore oh yeah fuck me harder. He pounded my pussy, he reached around and grabbed a handful of my tits, mashing them as he fucked me, then he leaned back smacking my ass. My whole body was shaking. I couldn't believe what a fucking slut I had become and how much I loved being pounded by your buddy just because you told me to do it. How I loved being used by you. All of this was going through my head as my body convulsed around his dick. I came so fucking hard with that cock inside me as I felt his cum shooting into me, my cunt squeezing him, milking his cock until it finally got soft and fell out, leaving a trail of cum down the back of my thigh.

I stood up and walked back to the party, my head held high, but eyes on the ground as I walked past the other people smoking on the patio because I knew they had heard me getting the shit fucked out of me and they knew what a slut I was. I came in and found you in the corner. Walking up I curled into your arms and kissed you. Your hand immediately slid under my skirt and you stuck two fingers in my pussy, swirling them around in our cum dripping there, then you pulled them out and brought them to your lips, sucking on them and smiling at me with approval. My heart and body melted when you told me what a good little whore I was and how proud you were to have me fucking and sucking your friends.

--:--
--:--
1.0
audiodiva
audiodiva
audiodiva
562 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY HOT!

Wow! That was awesome AudioDiva! Keep it up! Pun intended! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

Omg, I love your dirty talk! I love when you say the words whore, slut, ect... You are fantastic! Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hawt

B)

PurpleMasterPurpleMasteralmost 11 years ago
hot sexpot!

That was so hot! You so great at what you do! Damn gurl! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

You just get hotter and hotter, diva! This is your best one yet!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

So Owned Previous Part
So Owned Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
On The Couch Husband shares wife with friend.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
More Stories