So Warm

Story Info
Invisible. Unstoppable. And so sexy. Can she resist him?
2.8k words
4.4
78.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers

2005 Halloween entry. Please do vote and send feedback. If you enjoyed it, try reading this one

***

The library is black as night, shadows enveloping everything but the tight aura around her computer screen. She's been here since long before the light faded, working furiously away as the hours to deadline slip away from her. The staccato rattling of the keyboard is loud in the cavernous room and I look around me, staring at the bookshelves disappearing into the distant dark. She is the only noise, the only light in this space, but she is far from alone.

I slide closer, wanting to see her more clearly. The green light caresses her face like a halo, illuminating just the lightest edges of her features. I tiptoe closer, knowing I don't need to be quiet, but wanting to observe the forms anyway. A strand of her hair moves under my breath, but still she stares at the screen, oblivious. I inhale deeply, breathing the sweet perfume that she put on this morning, before this mad all night dash became necessary.

A cheap satisfaction of the hungers can be had any and every day, but tonight is a rare opportunity. All Hallows: the night when the spirits floated close to this world and sometimes travelled twixt one and the other. I feel a chuckle roll in my throat. "You have no idea what's to come," I murmur quietly.

She doesn't react, but just continues her work. My hand creeps around the side of her chair and I trail my fingertips along the line of her shoulder. I half-expect her to turn, but she's still. I stretch my hand out, my palm laying flat on her shoulder and I feel her heat warm my skin. She's so warm.

I trail my fingers down, tracing a line down her front as I step around beside her. The contact doesn't make her jump, but she shivers slightly, closing her eyes as my fingers roll softly over her skin. She rolls her head back, flexing her shoulders tiredly. The movement shifts the material of her blouse and my eyes are inextricably drawn to the triangle of cleavage revealed there. My fingertips slide further, underneath the edge of her blouse, pushing it away to reveal a little more warm skin.

The movement draws her out of her reverie and she opens her eyes. My hand withdraws, letting her alone as she twists in the seat. I step back, wanting to see the moment of uncertainty on her face.

She can't hear or see me, but she knows I'm there. Her eyes are wide with sudden, sharp alarm and I watch her, noting the makeup-disguised folds underneath her eyelids that the weight of her cares have created. I can see apprehension on her face as she realises just how alone and lonely she is in this giant building.

"Who's there?" Her voice echoes into the darkness and I smile as she looks in vain for the presence that disturbed her.

I step around her, placing my flat palm against her cheek, feeling the soft, warm skin under my own. I want her now and for a moment, I consider just doing it, taking what I want and going. I temper my passions. I'd waited a long time for this and it had to last if I wished to do it properly. The first rule, the only rule. Patience brings all.

She turns to look towards me, her body reacting to the touch that she's not sure she even felt. I slip around behind her, trailing my fingertips across the top of her chest, to tease against the topmost button of her blouse. I pop it open and then the next, pulling the fabric further apart to bare a little more of her to the room.

The sound of her breathing is intoxicating and I watch her chest heave as my fingers trail across the upper curve of her breast. My palm grazes across her skin and I flick open another button, revealing a deliciously low-cut bra. The dark lace stretches wickedly across her pale skin and I stare, transfixed, as it stretches and flexes with each breath, so deliciously taut. So warm.

I run my palm across it, sliding my hand under to cup her, the whisper of skin against lace seeming the only sound in the room. She stares at her computer screen, but I know she can feel what I'm doing to her now. Her legs shift, thighs squeezing together as she stares at the screen, teeth worrying at her lip. The thesis still needs to be done and the night's not getting any younger.

She runs her hands through her hair and sighs, muttering to herself. "C'mon Rina. Get it together." I slide my hand under the strap of her bra, guiding it down so I can hold her breast, skin to skin. A sigh escapes her lips, long and drawn out as her eyes flutter closed. The thesis is still there, but pretty soon I'm going to make sure she won't care.

Her gaze is still on the screen, but her body is warming to me, reacting without her will. I lower my lips to her chest, allowing my teeth to nip at the warm, soft skin. She tastes so sweet; smooth and fresh under my lips and I can feel her heart thumping fast, pulse throbbing to the beat.

"Is there someone there?" She twists her head to look around her as my hands pull apart the last buttons of her shirt. "I know there's someone there!" Her voice wavers as I trace my hands down her sides, following the curve to her hips before sliding my palms up and over the flat of her belly.

My kisses move lower, languidly tracing around her aureolae, feeling the skin crinkle under my tongue to pull her nipple into a tight, hard little nub. My lips wrap around it for a brief second and her breath catches, a long, drawn out sigh degrading into a groan.

"What's happening? Who's there?" she calls out again, louder this time, as if the force that's doing this to her is across the other side of the room. My smile broadens and I draw a fold of skin into my mouth, closing my teeth around it just hard enough to elicit a soft "Oh!" She shuddered under my touch and my hands course her skin, sliding down to her hips as I bite again.

Suddenly she stands and I am knocked away, taken unawares by the sudden action. "I know someone's there!" she yells out to the room. Her voice quavers slightly as she twists around, searching for the person who's doing this to her. "You'd better leave me alone or I'll... I'll..."

She trails off as she looks down. The movement has distracted her and now she can see the unbuttoned blouse, the half-undone bra and the crimson flush that covers her chest. "What the hell's going on?" she asks in a very small voice.

She pulls her clothes together, fingers fumbling with the buttons and glances around wildly, eyes wide open with fear. "Whoever you are, this... this isn't funny." The silence seems to unnerve her more than any response would and I stare for a second, her fear and dishevelment just adding to her sexiness. I get to my feet and creep around behind her.

"Somebody's there! I know you're there. Just... just leave me alone!" My hand steals out, pushing underneath the back of her blouse to caress the smooth skin of her back. She whirls, but I've moved already. The only sound in the room is her heaving breathing and I can only imagine the turmoil roiling within her. I can smell her fear, curling off her in waves, but her arousal is so much more powerful; against her will her body is still reacting to my presence, betraying her rational mind to make her breasts swell and her thighs warm, to make her pussy soak with moisture and her head fill with devilish thoughts.

My hand slips to the back of her thigh, pulling upwards to her arse, dragging the thick fabric of the gypsy skirt with it. She lets go her blouse and whirls, smacking where my hand was, just a millisecond too late. "Stop it!"

I circle around her, bringing my lips to her ear, breathing across the sensitive skin of her lobe as I speak. "Do you really want me to?"

She whirls, but I'm no longer there. "Who's there!" she calls out.

I stare at her for a second, allowing my anticipation to build. She's redone a couple of the buttons on her blouse and I smile as my hand reaches out and rips them apart.

She lashes out wildly and I catch her hands with ease, trapping her arms against her chest and using them to push her hard backwards, shoving her back to the wall. Her shriek echoes around the empty room and she struggles, the rich scent of panic surrounding her. I grab her wrists again, pinning them to the wall to display her like some exotic butterfly.

The throb of her pulse is hard against my hands and I close my eyes, pressing my body against hers. The warmth of her body spreads through mine and I can feel every movement: the pounding of her heart, the heaving of her chest in short panicked breaths and, most importantly, the liquid heat that is building between her thighs. She may struggle and scream and thrash about, but she cannot stop what is already happening to her.

I lower my head to hers, feeling the warm course of her breath against my lips. Her mouth is fuller than I thought, lips pouted and parted by the sudden exertion of her struggle and I watch her, knowing that she cannot see me in return. Her pale skin is flushed, blood rushing to the surface and I kiss her cheek, brushing against her to feel the heat that roils just below the surface. She trembles at the touch, her eyes closing and I lower my lips to hers.

She wants to resist. She wants to press her mouth firmly shut and believe that she is taken against her will. But her control is gone now, ripped away by the urgent heat that builds inside her and she cannot help but respond, hips pressing against mine as she kisses me back, her teeth catching my lips between hers and holding it hard as her tongue rocks across my flesh. We shudder, both of us captive to the moment.

I break from the kiss to place my lips over her ear, murmuring to her, low rough sentences whispered from a man she cannot see. My hands release her wrists, but she does not struggle, cannot struggle. Her hips press against me, more urgently and my leg slides between hers, feeling her body open up to me. My lips drop to her neck, drawing a line of kisses down her throat and she whimpers, so quietly, overthrown by what's happening to her. The throb of her pulse is so close to my skin and I let my teeth nip at her, feeling the groan vibrate deep in her throat.

My hands course her sides, caressing the warm, softness of her skin and teasing along the top of her gypsy skirt. Patience may be the first rule, but this one is so deliciously alive, so warm that I can barely restrain myself. I must have her and I know I must do it soon, before all restraint is gone. My kisses trail downwards, across her chest, nipping and sucking and licking at her, feeling the sweet, pure taste of her against my tongue.

With a flick of my fingers, the catch of her skirt opens and the thick fabric slides down her legs into a crumpled heap on the floor. I follow it down, dropping to my knees in front of her, my mouth working at the pale skin of her belly. Dark lace covers and yet reveals her, spread so tautly across her flesh and I can smell her arousal, the thick smell saturating me and overwhelming all other senses.

She whimpers again and I bite softly, my teeth drawing her to me. I can taste her in my mouth already; the air is filled with her and I can feel her blood rushing just under the surface. My hand strays to her thigh, her legs spreading at the slightest touch, her hips rocking against the briefest contact. She is warm, oh so warm and when my fingers touch her, the wetness spreads, coating my hand in her. Her eyes close and she moans, her whole body throbbing to me. I peel the lace from her skin, sliding her knickers down her legs, removing the last barrier between her and me. Then I bring my mouth onto her.

The cry echoes around the room and her legs tremble, heart pounding as my lips press to her, feeling her open underneath me, spreading further as she swells, blood pulsing just under the surface. My tongue drags over her, languidly drawing a broad line upwards, feeling her throbbing as I move higher, hips pushing against me to try and force me to her spot. I close my eyes and lick again, revelling in her writhing, vibrant heat as she squirms against me, her body shuddering as I move my tongue over her once more. Her moans fill the air as she teeters on the brink, pressed further and higher than she ever dreamed possible, only for that mark to be surpassed moments later, overwhelmed by another rush as her body surged with growing, pressing pleasure.

"Oh! Ohhh, ohh, ohhh godddd." My tongue drags just a little higher and the words dissolved into one long cry as she throbs against me, trembling from head to toe as waves of heat flood from her skin. I can feel her warmth spreading everywhere, surrounding me as she arches her back to try and push more of herself into my mouth. Her hands clutch at the back of my head; she may not know what's happening to her, but she can't help herself.

I bring my fingers to her, stroking as my mouth works, making her cry out, a scream erupting from her throat as the heat filling her body builds. Her fingers wrap into my hair, almost painfully, as I feel her crest, pleasure peaking and holding on the brink, her every muscle locking hard, before collapsing down into wave after wave of ecstasy.

She weakens and I turn my head from her, knowing this is the moment I've been waiting for. My tongue licks languidly against the inside of her thigh, tasting the sweet salt of her sweat, the throbbing pulse of her pounding heart so close to the skin.

I look up at her face. I want to see her face once more with this warmth. She shifts, looking down at me and for a second, just a second, I allow her to see me. Then I grip her thigh hard and bury my teeth in the soft, sweet flesh.

Her shriek fills the room, echoing around every wall and I drag her down, my fingers fierce on her thigh, holding her tight as her life runs across my tongue.

After a while, her struggles ease and I separate from her, rising to my feet. Her warmth spreads through me and I can feel her energy, her passions, her heat roiling through my veins. A smile spreads across his face as I look down at her. "So warm," I murmur quietly, still able to taste her in my mouth. She's still beautiful and the disarray of her torn clothes and rumpled hair only serves to make her more desirable.

My smile broadens. Only one night could I do this and I chuckle, thrilling in the thought of finally having found someone worthy.

The room is silent and still, not even the throb of a heartbeat to break the calm. I stay stationary, waiting.

There is a flicker of movement and I step forward, wanting to watch. She trembles, her muscles twitching as new energy surges through them. There's a second of silence and then she glides slowly to her feet, limbs flexing and stretching as she rediscovers her strength. She turns, looking at every detail of the darkened room with new eyes, as though seeing everything for the first time. I know she's seeing everything with a new and exciting light. Then she turns her gaze to me and I can't help but wonder what she sees there.

"How do you feel?" I ask.

She wraps her arms around the tattered remains of her blouse and shivers. "I'm cold."

I smile again and hold out my hand. "Come on, let's go and find you someone to warm you up."

She looks at it for a moment, then places her hand in mine and follows me out into the world.

***

Hope I entertained. Don't forget to vote and leave feedback before you leave. We writers don't get paid; we do this solely for the feedback we get. Please help us!

TheEarl
TheEarl
152 Followers