So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh that hurts!" Michele whimpered.

"Silly nurse; relax and it will be ok," Dr Marron whispered, trying to sooth her.

Michele felt a deep burning sensation combined with spasmodic twinges of intense pain shooting from her anus. She whimpered and wriggled trying to expel the intruder from her back passage but Dr Marron held on.

"Stop it nurse!" he hissed; and slapped her across the face.

Michele cheek stung and tears crept into her eyes but she realised that just like yesterday in room 209, she had been beaten and she would do anything to stop the excruciating pain. She sighed and lay still; her anus pierced by Dr Marron's penis but she was smart enough to know that fighting was only going to make the pain worse. She tried to relax her sphincter but her instinct was to try to push against the invading object out of her anus; not to accept it.

"That's better nurse," said Dr Marron as he felt Michele's sphincter spasm as she tried to relax it.

Michele was quietly sobbing but at the same time she forced her inner muscles to relax. Amazingly the twinges of intense pain began to subside; she still felt the burning sensation around the entrance to her anus but it was tolerable. Dr Marron spat into his hand again and applied more spittle to his shaft.

Inch by inch Dr Marron slowly pushed himself deep inside Michele's rectum. Michele felt full and intensely uncomfortable, the urge to expel Dr Marron's penis was immense and she had to prevent her internal muscles from contracting. She he raised her legs so that they rested over his shoulders. He looked down at her pretty face and smiled.

"It's ok nurse; you're doing fine, this will be over soon," Dr Marron said in a soothing voice, similar to what he would use on a patient.

Michele suddenly gasped; the pain and subsided and his glans had found her prostate; pleasure replaced pain as

Dr Marron buried his engorged penis inside her with his scrotum resting snugly between her buttocks. He wriggled his penis inside her to stimulate her prostate and he kissed her. She began to respond and she kissed him back.

"Just stay relaxed nurse and it will soon get better," Dr Marron lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

He rubbed her slip against her silken-hosed legs and she rubbed then against his muscled body.

Michele gasped; for the second time in her life she was being fucked and had to admit she was enjoying it.

When Dr Marron lowered his mouth to hers she kissed him back, deeply, passionately. She drove her tongue into his mouth and lifted her buttocks up off the couch and pushed herself up against him; her legs moved around his waist; she locked her ankles together and held him against her. She felt totally feminine lying here underneath this man; wantonly giving herself to him.

They fucked slowly but passionately taking their time; Dr Marron easing his penis in and out Michele's anus with long slow thrusts, as she raised herself up to meet him. They kissed, stroked and fondled each other as their passions rose.

"Oh fuck me!" Michele moaned and began to push back against Dr Marron as he slid in and out of her tight passage.

Michele's cock became fully erect in her panties. Dr Marron's reached down and squeezed Michele's penis through her panties.

"Ohhh!!" Michele moaned.

Dr Marron fucked Michele and she fucked him back; both of them moaning and groaning with the intensity of their passion. He squeezed and stroked Michele's hard penis and the stimulation she felt from having her cock massaged through her nylon panties amplified the rings of pleasure that radiated from her anus. She was going to come.

Michele pushed herself up and impaled herself on Brian's quivering cock until he was buried to the hilt. His erection slid deep into her anus; her tight slick tunnel gripped his throbbing cock. Dr Marron fucked her harder and she humped him back. She lifted her legs up higher and Dr Marron positioned her legs over his shoulders and kissed her stocking-clad calves as he fucked her. They kissed and moaned and ground and fucked each other.

Dr Marron let out a bellow and pushed his cock deep inside Michele and ejaculated. Michele rose up and ground against him, forcing his pulsating cock to stimulate her prostate. Her panty-clad cock, enfolded in her satin slip, rubbed against his belly and she climaxed into her panties. She flooded her knickers and soaked her slip.

Michele drummed her heels on Dr Marron's back and he raked her thighs as they kissed and climaxed. She could feel him discharging himself inside her; filling her with hot semen. Brain could feel Michele's back passage pulsing, squeezing his cock, and milking the sperm from it. He felt Michele's warm emission on his belly.

They kissed, stroked and fondled each other for a few minutes until their orgasms subsided. Dr Marron pulled his deflating penis from Michele's anus and a trickle of semen escaped her sphincter.

He extricated himself from her and stared down at the slut nurse lying on the couch, legs spread, makeup smeared, her dress rucked up and her slip and panties soaked with semen. He began to dress himself; without saying a word while Michele tried to make herself as presentable as possible. Her panties were soaked with hot sticky semen both front and back and she could feel some of it run down her thighs as she stood up and smoothed out her uniform.

Dr Marron had finished dressing and turned to address her.

He pulled her to him as bestowed on her a lingering kiss. He abruptly broke the embrace.

"Well it's off to work for me I have procedure in an hour," he said bluntly.

"You did very well nurse; in fact you've earned a little something extra," he winked at her and strode out of the room, dropping a five pound note on the hallway telephone table before leaving.

Michele began to feel post-coital regret; she was disappointed that once again she had once again given in to carnal desire, even though she had been physically forced and blackmailed. She could see the fiver sitting in the little silver dish next to the telephone and began to ponder the whole forced prostitution conundrum.

As if on cue the telephone rang.

To be continued...

12