So You want to be My Cumslut Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of Sasha's journey into the cumslut life.
2k words
4.17
14.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
50 Followers

You wake up from a short nap still blindfolded. You can feel my hand between your legs rubbing your wet pussy. You're still in panties with no underwear and you can feel that you are really wet. You wake up with a start but can't see anything because of the blindfold. But I remove it. You look around and see that we are in a parking lot of some kind with several storage trailers.

"Where are we?" you ask "I fell asleep so I have no idea."

"No questions slut. That's for me to know and for you to find out. Now I think we should put the blindfold back on. Before they get here."

"Before WHO gets here?"

"Did I just tell you no questions. Now turn around whore so I can out the blindfold back on." As if to emphasize I grab your titty hard and squeeze the nipple. You obediently turn and let me tie the blindfold back on tight. And then we wait there.

Whenever you hear a car go by your skin gets tingly with excitement. You wonder what I have in store for you. Finally you hear another car pull in and this one sounds like it's getting close. The noise gets right up next to your door almost and you hear the engine shut off. And a door opens next to you.

"Hi Mark! Is this that little bitch you were telling us about?" the voice sounds like a black guy.

"Hey Germaine. Glad you made it. Who did you bring with you?" you can't hear the next part as it seems like we step away from you to talk softer. But you feel like there are several sets of eyes on you.

"Stand this little bitch up so we can get a good look at her." another voice says.

You feel yourself lifted up roughly by the arm and you get out of the car. Two hands fondle your nice delicious soft breasts. Your nipples are rock hard. And then you feel your front pushed down onto the metal hood and held down. Someone lifts up your skirt.

"Oh that's a nice pussy you got there Mark. Nice and tight and pink. Can I touch it?"

"Sure. Go ahead." You feel fingers grab your ass cheek and spread it open. And you feel fingers exploring your little pussy. Rubbing all along the lips and sticking two inside you.

"God this little whore is already wet. Look at that pussy." the black voice says. "Are you sure it's ok if I fuck this little cumslut Marcus. You know I have a reputation for stretching out these little white holes."

"Yes Germaine. I want you to fuck her like a cheap whore. No condoms either. I want you to cum inside of her." You feel a little panicked at the thought of these men you don't know cumming inside you. Fucking you bareback. But turned on at the same time.

"Does this little bitch take it in the ass?"

"No I'm not tra..." You are pushed down hard and smacked on the ass hard.

"Shut up slut. You will speak when spoken to. I want your mouth shut unless there's a big dick going into it. Now you just be quiet and submissive. Yes. She loves it in her ass." You gulp and feel a little worried.

You are turned around and grabbed by the back of the hair.

"Open your mouth whore." And you do what he says. You feel a cock enter your mouth slowly. You don't think it's the same person holding your head.

"Oh man. She's really sucking it."

"Of course she is. I told you she was submissive."

The cock starts to pump in and out of your mouth as the other hand holds your neck.

"Come on bitch. You can suck it better than that." you hear the black voice say. And the hand behind you pushes your face forward. The cock goes deeper into your mouth and you gag and choke and spit runs down your chin.

"That's right baby. Suck my dick." You move your lips up and down on it and lick the shaft with your tongue. You start to make out with the head and you can tell this gentleman is getting excited.

"Oh god I'm going to cum right in your girls mouth Mark."

You feel his balls tighten in your hand and his cock throb. A stream of warm cum goes into your mouth and you lick and suck it all up.

"That's a good girl Sasha" you hear me say. "Really Fred. You didn't even get to fuck her. Quick draw over here."

"Oh give me a bit. I can come again."

That's when you are lifted up and pushed back down on the car hood. And your little skirt is lifted up exposing your little bald pussy. You feel the next dick push against your pussy as strong hands hold you down. You gasp a little as it enters you. And a little cum and drool gets onto the hood of the car you are bent over.

He pushes into you. This cock is definitely bigger than the one that was just in your mouth.

"Oh this little whore is tight Mark. I can feel her little pussy squeezing me. Do you like this cock in your pussy slut?" You don't answer.

"Answer him when he's talking to you Sasha." Slaps your ass hard.

"I said. Do you like this cock in your pussy bitch?"

"Yes" you whimper. "Yes I do,"

"I'm going to fill your whore pussy with my cum."

"Oh there's going to be a lot of cum in this girl tonight." you hear Germaine say.

He fucks you hard and you are held down on the hood the whole time. Finally you hear him start to breath hard and he unloads a huge load of cum deep in your pussy.

"Ha ha ha" says Germaine "Looks like you get it sloppy Jimbo."

"I'm not fucking a cummy pussy Germaine. Hold the little bitch down and spread her ass cheeks."

You panic a little as you are held down and your ass cheeks spread.

"Here fucker. Use some lube. We don't want to ruin her." you hear me say. And you feel something wet and cold squirted onto your ass. Then a few fingers work it inside you. That's when you feel the cock against your asshole. Pressing. Thrusting back and forth to work its way inside of you.

You feel your little asshole stretch as the large head fits inside of you. Not much goes in as he pumps back and forth against you.

"Oh god it hurts" you breath.

"Shut up" Jimbo says. "Just take it cumslut."

"Fuck her in the ass Jimbo. Make this little bitch squeal." you hear Germaine say.

He thrusts deeper inside you. You feel your ass stretching. Tears roll down your face. But he just thrusts in and out more. You wince as he buries his cock in your ass up to the balls and grabs your throat. "How do you like it in your ass you little slut?" Jimbo asks. "I'm going to make it so you can't poop for a week. Yeah. You like that whore." He thrusts all the way in and out over and over. You try to grab the car hood but there's not much to grab. Finally he tenses and buries himself in you and you feel hot cum squirt deep into your asshole. "Oh yeah. Fucking take it you little ass slut. Unh." He pumps a few times and empties his load inside of you.

"Look at that Mark. Cum running out of her pussy and her ass. And drooling cum onto your hood. What a fine little slut you have there. Now I think it's my turn. Hold her down good."

The hands hold you down good. You're scared about what Germaine said earlier. Wrecks little white girls. You wonder how big he is. That's when you feel his monster press up against your pussy. The head won't even fit inside you. It's like trying to fit a soda can inside of you. But with a round head.

"Relax whore. Open wide." you hear Germaine say.

He presses the head against you but it is way too huge to go inside of you. And it just slips all over your pussy and the entrance to your asshole.

"Oh this is going to be good." says Germaine.

He pulls out of you and you feel four fingers pushed inside of you.

"Oh no. Please. It's too much." you whimper. But he just keeps thrusting his hand against your tight hole. You can feel the knuckles pressing against the side of your pussy. "Oh please don't fist me. No." you cry. And he just keeps trying to stretch you open. You feel the knuckles start to go inside of you and your pussy feels like it's being stretched open. Oh god it hurts.

"Relax you little slut. Open wide for Germaine." You feel the knuckles push inside of you and all four fingers are in your pussy. Almost the whole hand except for the thumb. "You think that's big slut. Wait until I get my dick inside of you." He pulls out his hand.

And again you feel that monster cock press against your hole. It still tries to go in but you are even still too tight. But Germaine is determined. He thrusts against you over and over hard. Your legs start to shake as the head slips inside of you.

"Oh please. Please. Take it out." you beg "It's too big."

"Shut up slut. I; going to resize your pussy." says Germaine and he thrusts against you in and out. You feel like you're going to pass out as that big monster pushes in and out of you stretching your little pussy. Your pussy pushes back the skin on his cock as he enters you.

"Here we go whore." says Germaine as he thrusts deeper inside you. You squirt and cum runs down your legs. It feels like you're being ripped open. Its so big! But he continues to pump in and out. He grabs your little hips and buries himself inside you. It feels like his dick is in your cervix. You whimper and moan into the hood as he keeps fucking you.

"I think I want to try that ass now." You hear Germaine say. Oh god. Not that.

He pulls his huge cock out of your pussy. It feels so stretched and used and you feel his head press against your tiny ass hole. Pumping against it. You open your mouth and no noise comes out as he presses hard against you and just keeps pressing.

"Oh. Oh my god. Fuck. Oh god. It hurts!" you yell as the head of that big monster slides into your tiny asshole. You hear some of the guys laugh as Germaine starts pumping this hole too. Your legs are shaking and you're desperately trying to grab for the hood as strong hands hold you down. Germaine thrusts all the way inside you as your eyes widen. It's so deep. It hurts.

After several minutes Germaine starts to pump faster and deeper and you feel his balls tighten against you as he throbs and fills your ass with cum. You feel your pussy start to contract and squeeze as you have your own huge orgasm squirting cum all over your legs. You lay there on the hood defeated and spent. All of your holes filled with cum and dripping wet. Your face sticky and laying on the car hood. Oh what did you do to me Mark you think to yourself.

And you hear talking and the car doors shutting. It sounds like the other car pulls away. And you hear me.

"Oh that was so hot." I whisper to you. "Watching those guys use you like that. Such a good little cumslut."

"Oh. He was so big Mark. They hurt me. But I came so hard."

"I know my sweet little redhead. I watched the whole thing."

"Are we done? Can we go back to your house now?"

"Not just yet darling."

You hear another car pull in and doors open.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Comeswap
Comeswap
50 Followers