So You Want To Share Me...

Story Info
A couple explores wife sharing adventures.
4.1k words
4.23
129.7k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 12/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers

My thanks to "ashpuppy" for her clean edits. She makes this a tighter story. This is the setup and lays the foundation of what will be a series of improbable situations. I hope you enjoy! Feedback is most welcome!

SO YOU WANT TO SHARE ME...

JR Roark

Chapter One

"Honey we've been through this so many times yet it never seems to go away. I wouldn't want to do such a thing and I think I'm incapable of even considering it! If you love me, how could you even conceive of sharing me with another?"

Kim was more than a bit exasperated as her husband of 12 years brought up what would become his continuing fantasy of his wife having sex with someone else. Two years ago, after a solid round of sex, John, in a languid voice, asked her if she had ever thought about having sex with another man. Her immediate reaction was to go up on one elbow and look into his eyes to see if he was asking to have sex with another woman. In his eyes she could always tell what was in his heart.

He had calmed her down saying and emphasizing that this was absolutely not the case. He assured her that she was the only one for him yet he had to admit that the thought of her seeing and having another man was exciting. So much so that he always had an erection at the end of such a discussion. Kim noticed this but simply jettisoned the idea as some sort of post-orgasmic fantasy. Yet somehow the subject always seemed to resurrect itself.

Kim and John plus the kids formed the perfect family. Icons in the neighborhood, they were the definition of upper middle class, successful, attractive, family oriented and popular among various social circles. John often traveled for his job but for the most part, he was home for dinner and a great Dad. As a ritual, he always wrestled with the kids as he walked through the door. The kids tried to figure yet another way they could surprise attack him and somehow, even though he was stronger, they always managed to get the better of him; pin him down and shower him with kisses. Thus defeated, he would regain his composure set the little ones aside and head into the kitchen to maul his wife. The kids always followed and said "Ewwww" as he wrapped his arms around Kim from behind, squeezed her and kissed the back of her neck. "Ewwww!"

The kids could never watch this and scurried to other parts of the house. When the coast was clear, John would either run his hands up or down depending on what Kim might be wearing. "Stop it" she always whispered in a harsh tone. "The kids could walk in any minute!" But he never stopped nor did she really want him to. If in a skirt, it was not unusual for her to lose her panty unable to fend him off as she stirred this and that on the stove top. She giggled non-stop as she was assailed by these marauding hands and could do nothing but squirm. And if he could hear the kids well in the back of the house, once her panty was down, John would hike up her skirt to thoroughly molest her knowing full well she would be unable to fight him off.

"Feels like you might need some attention here" he would whisper in her ear? His hands would dance across her pussy with just a slight invasion therein.

"Did you have anyone in mind" she would retort. They would continue along these lines until they could hear the kids scurrying towards the kitchen again. Thus warned, the skirt would drop, Kim would kick her knickers somewhere out of site and dinner would continue. It was not uncommon for Kim to be lit up after these little sessions knowing she would jump John after the kids were down.

Kim was a soccer mom. She had placed her career on hold to raise the kids. John's income had continued to climb nicely so money was no longer an issue. She lived in the right house, drove a new Volvo, nurtured two perfect children...boy and girl, had a good disposable income that was reflected in the clothes she wore and the image she projected. All was good.

She had been married to John for about a decade now. They had met in college and became monogamous shortly thereafter. She remained completely in love with John but to herself she admitted the sex was becoming mostly routine and the focus of wildness in bed had become subsumed by a more placid sex life. Rather than push limits, it was morphing into what could be called recipe sex: place your order for what you want and the partner will deliver. No questions asked. Yes there were regular orgasms but the path to getting there had become a bit mundane.

She wondered if John's continuing fantasy was reflective of a sex life that now lacked passion? She knew she was just as guilty as she no longer created settings where full out monkey sex prevailed. This was in part because there were kids in the house and other social events seemed to eclipse what had once been a primary and very primal facet to the relationship. Perhaps things were stale.

As she worked through John's latest foray into extra-marital sex, she contemplated what might be required to go into such an event. She knew her family was sacrosanct and she could never find herself in a situation that might jeopardize that which she held most precious. But as she sat in her study with the house all quiet, husband at work and kids in school, she wondered if John really meant what he said Furthermore, she wondered if she could help him get through this.

"No absolutely not" she thought. "It would never happen." She recognized that there would be an entire process required. It would need to be very removed from their public lives as she could never be seen by friends. How could such a thing even be set up? Where would it take place and with whom? "Oh my goodness...with whom?"

As the idea of even finding a suitable participant struck her fully in the face, she realized that the sheer mechanics of creating a safe setting were voluminous. And then there was the notion of breaking her wedding vow...to be true to John and John alone. What about her vows? And his vows? She retired the notion knowing that the next time John brought it up, she would be able to fend him off and place the idea to rest once and for all. She checked the clock. Time to pick up the kids and head to after school soccer.

Chapter Two

Over the course of the next few weeks, Kim thought the wife sharing issue was dead. She had all but forgotten about it. But it came up just after they had had sex. Kim was still on top with John's softening penis embedded in her pussy. She had experienced a full orgasm which was easy for her to summon in this position. Even though being on top wore her legs out, she could control how his penis rubbed her and she was a woman who knew what worked best for her. John was always a willing lover, giving her what she needed. Any request she might have he would do his utmost to please her.

"Actually John, I have thought about it but it seems an impossible task to safely put together. There are so many things that could go wrong...so many. I don't even know where to begin... And even if we figured out a way to safely make this happen do you really want another man's sperm inside of me honey? Really think about. Another man would ejaculate inside your wife. Another man's seed would be in me. Could you deal with that?"

"I guess the simple answer would be that I have thought about this in so many ways that I have figured it all out in a way that is safe for all of us. Another man taking you is just so hot to me."

"Honey the term for you would be a cuckold. You would be allowing your woman to have sex with other men...a true cuckold. How does that make you feel?"

She looked into his eyes as she sat astride him. As she said this, she could feel his tumescence returning as his cock began to grow still inside her pussy.

"My goodness John, I can feel your cock getting hard again." As it grew, she began to slowly rock back and forth on it. "I think you must really want this. Do you? Do you really want this honey?"

"I really want this babe. If we just tried it once perhaps that would be it."

"Then you'll have to convince me how this will happen. But later. Right now I want something else."

She rocked now not so much with another orgasm in mind but she wanted to make John dizzy. So over the course of 30 minutes, she brought him close to orgasm only to stop rocking. As she sensed him calming she would begin again. And so she drove John to heights such that he finally exploded deep in her pussy.

"Baby I am spent. That was nice"

"Shhh. Clean me up." With this, she moved off his deflating penis as she heard it thunk onto his belly. She moved forward on her knees such that her pussy was just over his mouth and settled herself there much as a nesting hen might get comfortable. John got busy. She could feel his tongue diligently sweeping up his seed and swallowing his load. She would move around and lift herself up only to feel John crane his neck to stay inside her.

"Honey, lick me up outside too. Time for sleep. "

He dutifully obliged her and snacked his lips when done.

"Good night baby."

"Good night."

Chapter 3

John was gone for the week. He had meetings in several places across the country. They spoke often and texted when speaking proved inconvenient. And there was email when text was too abbreviated for understanding.

Through the next several days John sent her a plan with many follow-on messages that described a way that would allow them to safely pursue her assignation. As she read and reread his messages, she came to understand that this was something he had considered for a very long time. The detail included not only the setting they would seek but he also described how he was going to help her prepare. It became a step-by-step recipe that described his full participation, exonerated her from any feeling of being somehow the instigator and culminated with her coming home and into his arms. She thought it reassuring that the final ingredient was that she would have to tell him every detail of her date. Every detail. He described it as "all he really wanted in return." It seemed both reasonable and necessary as she needed to be completely open with John such that she was fully shriven after the event.

While she had not fully agreed, she had to admit that a major hurdle was now addressed. The plan covered many bases and while she still had questions, she could see a possible path through the maze of obstacles.

With the kids now in bed, she started to fill the tub. She needed a bath to think about what she had been reading. Her mind was still wondering why John needed this door fully opened but for the first time, she actually began to think about what kind of affairs she might entertain.

She went to the kitchen, poured herself a tall glass of wine and returned upstairs to the bathroom. She set the wine on the counter, shut off the water with the tub now steaming; full to the brim. She walked down the hall and peeked in on the kids. All was well. She returned to her bedroom, closed the hall door and the doors to the bathroom, removed her clothes, lit three candles, shut off the lights found her wine and stepped into the too hot water. She grimaced but continued to slowly work her way into the tub's depths. She knew her pussy would balk with the too hot water but ultimately would surrender and even appreciate the heat once adapted.

As she lay in the tub with just her head above water, she let her mind think through the upside of this situation. As she considered this, she continued to sip her wine allowing her arm to drip water to the floor as she pulled another sip from the glass. So thoroughly was her mind engaged as she contemplated what could lay ahead, she scare remembered drinking the wine at all.

John was explicit that he wanted her to have complete free reign of the situation with just a few guidelines in place. He contended that if they targeted only upscale locations and sought men who appeared well dressed, they could eliminate any possible downside to this escapade. He also thought married men would be best as they were the least likely to want a longer term situation. This seemed logical. And since she was on the pill and had been for so long, there was virtually no chance of pregnancy. He also wanted there to be just one physical encounter (she wondered if he was implying there would be multiple dates) and in addition to his need to hear all the details, he asked that she come home with her pussy full of cream. She thought about this last requirement. Was it some sort of proof that she had a penis in her? Hmmm. Was there something not so obvious here?

She had been in the tub for some time. Her wine was long gone. With one toe, she flipped the drain plug and with this same toe, she turned on the hot water faucet such that cooler water was exiting and hot water was now coming in. She leaned back and closed her eyes listening to the cascade. She placed herself in a hotel room with a faceless but good looking man kissing her and touching her in ways only her husband had previously. This is not to say she had not fantasized about others prior but rather now she was thinking through what she wanted with the prospect of actually getting it.

A finger had found the area between her legs and was very slowly rubbing up and down synchronized to her thoughts. As he stripped her and forced her up against a wall, she rubbed all the more. He was not tender in the least. He forced himself into her and simply began pounding into her holding her hair tightly such that she could not move. Her face was pushed against the wall and held captive. He simply impaled her repeatedly with each stroke searing into her unprepared pussy. His action was relentless. As she felt him still more, she erupted in her hot bath and could not contain her cries of pleasure as she was conquered by this faceless animal.

She opened her eyes, no further than slits, still panting. With a final sigh, she reached up and shut off the water and pulled the plug.

Her final text that evening to John read something like, "Masturbated to your fantasy just now. I think I may be in!" She hit send and shut off her cell phone.

Chapter Four

Before the kids got up, Kim stood naked in front of the mirror and surveyed her image. She looked again at her last text and John's smiley face response. Had she really just agreed to this farce? She frowned, looked at her face and then rubbed her hands up and down across it in quick succession trying to clear her head.

"What have you done...you are such a fool" was all she could come up with. She groaned at what she knew would ultimately be a complexity that could end up is so many unforeseen ways...all of them bad. She wondered at what John's true motivation might be. Did he just want to see her pussy full of cream?

As she brushed her hair, she thought further on this. She remembered back to a time when she and John had first dated, when his seed had ultimately ended up in her mouth, pussy or ass...or for that matter anywhere on his or her anatomy. Once ejected, he was done with it. Finished. Caput. In those days, she never understood this since it was something he had produced, they had shared and was very sexy in what it could do and how it was delivered. To her, once it left his penis, this signaled just the beginning of a continuing session in a post-coitus reverie. She loved his semen. Why didn't he?

Over many episodes, she would show John that playing with his seed was fun and essential in a way that only the closest of couples could share. When he came inside of her, she would display her pleasure to him by running her fingers along the outside of her pussy collecting just a smidge and putting it in her mouth. John seemed intrigued but unreceptive. But she persisted. On one occasion, and unbeknownst to John, she sat up after she was filled, took some of his spunk and rubbed it over her lips. She then went to John and kissed him with a peck and then kissed him deeply. He was an excellent kisser and was soon running his tongue, circumscribing her lips. She closed her eyes and let him do so. With each break she would reload his spunk to her lips and take still another kiss. And in this fashion, she was showing John that tasting his sperm was not only fun but erotic. When she finally told him, he was at first shocked but later started to laugh. He swatted her fanny and asked for anther kiss.

"Shhh" she responded. Confirming he was watching, she reached inside, drenched two fingers with seed, spread it on her mouth and went in for a kiss. She pushed John down in the process such that he was lying on his back and kissed him passionately and deeply. His tongue roved over her lips unabashed by this new knowledge.

"Do you like?"

"Ummm hmmm" was all he said. She then kept him pressed on the bed but wriggled herself such that she was poised over his face.

"Close your eyes and stick out your tongue." He did so. She mated her pussy to his tongue and gently squeezed and contracted her vaginal muscles to see how much of his seed she could deposit to his tongue and thereby his mouth. He put up no fight and actually slurped as he sought out still more. He was hooked.

It was seldom that they needed to clean up after sex preferring to drink down all their bodies produced. It became a bit of a ritual if not a point of pride. It went so far that she would take a load of his seed and place it into a blender from which they would make a pitcher of margaritas. They sipped it with pleasure knowing it was naughty but nice.

She wondered now if somehow this long ago training was factoring into his fantasy. Had she played a role in all of this? She wondered also at her own deeper motivation.

She snapped herself back fully into the present. She inspected herself with a critical eye. At 30, she was no longer a young adult. But as she swept her eyes across her naked image, she had to admit that even with two kids and a devious husband, she was maintaining a trim figure. She always got looks but her man owned her heart.

She turned sideways in a way that had one leg bent and on tiptoes. Her breasts looked firm with just a touch of sag...two kids after all. Full Bs. Her belly was flat. Her hips trim but with a nice feminine roundness; butt tight. No wonder the boys noticed her. Hair was parted down the middle, shortish in back but swept forward to longer lengths. Ultimately her face was framed by the cut. She wore glasses. Not wiry granny types, bur rather boldly framed, typically black in color that because of her beauty and inherent sexiness, worked very well to convey and innocent yet sexy image. She may be a soccer mom but with her flattering clothes, demure and understated look, she held any man's eye. She smiled within. John was coming home today. She had to straighten the house.

Chapter Five

He burst through the front door and went straight to the kitchen where he found Kim adding things to a few pots on the stove.

"Hi baby. I hope clam linguine sounds good. Come kiss me...my hands are full."

Without breaking stride, John pressed himself upon her back and arched his arms around her waist. He pulled her in and squeezed. One hand moved to cup a breast while the other went low to hike up her skirt and fondle her panty.

"The kids you big dope!" she was squirming to get away but with hands full all she could do was twist and giggle. The kids were next door and were to spend the night with friends. They'd have the house to themselves but she would not tell him this just yet.

"How was the trip...and did you bring me anything?" She was still giggling and trying to sound like the kids. He continued his playful mauling.

"As a matter of fact I did bring you something. Do you want it now or later?" He had her hunched over the stove where her glasses were now steamed up. She couldn't really see a thing. His hand had worked under her panty now and he was brazenly invading her cunny.

JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers
12