So You Were Watching? Pt. 01

Story Info
Dirty talking Stepmom and son get involved.
3.2k words
4.38
113.6k
96

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18 please go away.

Otherwise, this is a story about consenting adults who just happen to be distantly related. All parties are 18+. I don't condone sex with minors, or disrespect or violence against women.

If there is interest, demonstrated by voting and/or emailing me through my contact tab.

Enjoy!

++++++++++++++

Glenn's Story

I leaned down and stroked the hair of the woman coiled between my legs. "I'd like to play this weekend."

"Mmmmmmmmm. What would you like to do?"

"I'm thinking about that."

"Would you like me to invite someone experienced from the club? Or maybe pick up some new girl so you can watch us tongue fuck each other? Or maybe a couple so the guy can fuck me too? You loved it when that last guy fucked my tits."

"Maybe all of the above. Keep doing that."

The voluptuous woman went back to playing with my cock with one hand while stroking a toy in and out of her pussy with the other. "Yes darling," she murmured contentedly.

I have an unusual household. The most unusual thing is, the woman used to be my stepmother.

Let me go back and explain.

Our journey began some months before.

I'm Glenn as you can see, 30 and my stepmother's name is Marie. She's 43, a tiny bit heavy, but in a sensuous way, with a great round ass, the long tapered legs of a dancer (which she was when she met my Dad,) and a fantastic 38DD rack.

My mother died in a freak accident when I was 16. I took it badly, got into a little trouble and it was join the Navy straight out High School in my hometown of Oceanside, CA, or go to juvenile hall. I thrived in the service, which I spent all around the world, although often based in San Diego. I made Petty Officer on a dive team and served my ten years with distinction. While I was in the service my Father remarried, though I didn't know much about it because I didn't get home very often, except for his funeral when he passed at 51.

The day I got out I needed a place to stay while I looked at options so I called my Dad's last good number up in Oceanside. Marie felt obligated I guess, since my Dad left her everything - which I didn't begrudge because the few times I'd seen them together he'd seemed ecstatically happy.

Life was initially a little weird. I've always had a thing about stacked older ladies, and Marie was very uninhibited. Short skirts, tight tops and a lot of cleavage. I couldn't tell if it was a come-on or not, but what the heck? I enjoyed it, she was a spectacular woman in her prime - obviously looking for a new man from the way she dressed, so it was alright with me.

One Friday afternoon I made plans to visit a couple of buddies down at North Island Naval Base. We planned to hit the town, and I hoped to get laid. I told Marie I'd be gone all weekend. She gave me the kind of kiss at the door you don't generally expect from relatives, and I hit the freeway.

In San Diego it all fell apart. My friends were packing for an emergency deployment to Japan to recover some special piece of equipment lost off a carrier. I saw them off and drove back to Oceanside; arriving about eleven-thirty.

There were a couple vehicles in the driveway. I parked my pickup on the street. No-one was downstairs so I wandered up to see what was happening. When I got to where I could see into Marie's bedroom through a partly open doorway I nearly fell over.

She was in her bedroom with two people, dressed in a teddy, wearing a blue collar around her neck, and with those spectacular tits hanging out. She was between the legs of a naked young woman eating her cunt while the woman moaned and writhed. A very muscular guy was sitting beside them, playing with his large cock with one hand and stroking Marie's hair with the other.

I found an angle where I could watch. The man was directing proceedings, and Marie was doing a lot of dirty talk, another big turn on for me. I'd seen a few shows in Hong Kong that would have you pole-vaulting around the room, but nothing as intimate as this. After a half hour I sneaked down the stairs and got myself off in the bathroom, before hitting the rack intending to find out what the heck was going on in the morning.

Marie's Story

I know Glenn mentioned a little about me. And yes, a boyfriend did tell me once I was built like a fucking wet dream, with the best ass in the universe. I was sucking his cock at the time, so he was maybe a bit biased, but I like to think it's accurate.

I didn't hesitate when my stepson called me from the Discharge Depot on Coronado and asked if I had room for him for a few days. I'd liked the kid. He'd been very respectful through my grief at losing his dad. "Sure thing. Be good to have you."

When he when he came up the driveway of my condo in Oceanside, carrying his sea-bag on his shoulder, in jeans and a tight tee-shirt, my jaw just dropped. He was no skinny kid now. He was a hunk-and-a-half. Just delicious. Well you can look, I thought, but no touching. Well, maybe a little flirting. I'm a terrible flirt. We're related damn it!

As for the rest about me, I could say I'm pretty well off, from stocks my husband left me, and live a great life, but that's not why you're reading this on Lit, is it? Glen suggested I tell you a raunchy story instead.

Well, in high school in the Imperial Valley I was a cheerleader for the football team and had a reputation as a big tease. I just didn't like spotty boys trying to maul me all the time.

Then one day just after I turned 18, one of my Dad's employees I really liked, was doing some work around the house and I was practicing my pompom routine in my tight little uniform, and he followed me into my bedroom and started grooming me. First compliments. The kisses and touch. Within a couple of weeks he was telling me the dirty things, he was going to do to me and make me do, I let him and suddenly I was mad about everything about sex.

Before long he was passing me around his golfing friends. I was constantly horny and loved every second. One evening at the place they called the clubhouse, a guy had bought his wife Donna, a big woman with huge tits and hips and really pretty face. She looked me over like I was fresh meat or something and said, "I've come to see if what Gerald says is true, that you are one hot little slut."

"And what if I am?"

"Oh honey, I lovvvvvvvvve sluts. You ever been with a real woman?"

I shook my head.

"Oh baby have I got a good time for you."

She pushed me down on my knees in front of everyone and lifted the hem of her short leather skirt.

She was bare-assed and up close she was the sexiest smelling person I'd ever been near. I'd come to love the sweaty and musky smell of a guy's cock, but this was stronger and sweeter and even more exciting.

Her cunt was wet and sloppy with very red, fat swollen lips. Having no experience I turned my head sideways and sucked one into mouth. She groaned. "Fuck yeah. Keep doing that you little bitch!" Spreading her cunt brought cum was dripping from her hole. I slurped and licked at it. She groaned.

Her knees went weak and she slumped backwards onto a divan bed. I shuffled forward as her thick thighs parted, and went for it. The taste was amazing. Half sweet and half sour. I felt her hand grip my ponytail. She was giving a husky running commentary for the guys.

"Oh you fucking little whore. You never did this before? It won't be the last time bitch. Yes. Get your fucking tongue up my cum stuffed cunt you lovely slut. Lick out that cum. Oh you wonderful little bitch. Oh fuck fuck fuck. Oh god you like that taste? Gerald said you were incredible. I never imagined. You know how I got full of cum? He had me bent over telling me what a sweet piece you are. How you fuck and suck all the guys. Oh fuck. He pumped me full. Lick it out you bitch. Lick it all up!"

My cunt was just flooding. The sexy words turned me on then and forever after. The three other guys there were jerking off like crazy. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one guy send up a spurt that arched like a firehose. I wanted to catch it with my mouth.

Then I felt hands on my ass and lifted it up eagerly. Gerald was right behind me and I felt the head of his cock being rubbed up and down my slit. Donna said, 'Oh fuck fuck. That's it dear. Fuck the little slut. Fuck her good. Take his cock, bitch. Take his hard cock right up your fucking cunt."

After we all came and Gerald eased gently out of me, I kept licking Donna gently until she lifted my head up by my hair, smiled, and said sassily, "Well aren't you a cunt-sucking slut?"

"Yes."

"Oh no, I want to hear that dirty mouth."

"Yes I am a cunt-sucking slut."

"Now you're talking. And we're just getting started."

She slapped my ass to show me who was boss, which I truly love, and made me undid her bra and suck on her huge tits until the nipples were red and swollen. Then we 69'd until I was coming in spasms every few seconds, then had me go back to licking her, while she wrapped her legs tightly around my head, calling me a fuckslut and a bitch, until she came and more of her juices soaked my face.

From that day on I knew three things. Our real sex organs are between our ears. I was going to be the dirtiest talking woman any man would ever meet, for our mutual pleasure. And how much I loved the excitement of being both dominant-particularly with ladies, as well as submissive sometimes

I'm going to let Glenn tell you more about how we got together.

Glenn

At 9:00 a.m. the next morning I was sitting in the kitchen reading the Register. Marie came down looking tousled but terrific in a sheer nightgown. She was startled to see me. She smiled and asked "How long have you been home? I thought you were gone all weekend."

"Ah, my buddies got deployed on short notice. I got in late last night."

I could see she was wondering what I might have heard or seen. She got coffee and sat opposite me at the breakfast island, I was admiring her cleavage while trying to read the sports pages, but after a couple minutes of distraction I closed the paper. Who were your friends?"

She was really flustered, but tried to be nonchalant. "Oh you saw them?"

"Sure. I watched a while."

Her chest went bright pink. She stared at me a minute. "You were watching? Your own mother? Oh Lord!"

"Yeah I watched. Who was the guy?"

"I'm... not sure I want to discuss this with you. You're my son for God's sake!"

"Only by marriage which doesn't mean shit, and yes you will."

"And what makes you so sure of that?"

Because that was a slave collar you were wearing, and nothing else. If you don't tell me willingly I'll slap your ass!"

"You will what???"

"You heard."

Marie

Oh God! I was hot as a furnace. He'd watched me fuck?

Last evening had been incredible. As I sat there bare-assed, my pussy still tingled. Maurice and Christine were a married couple I'd had a roleplaying fantasy thing going with for months. They'd fucked me to a standstill, which wasn't easy, and I still had delicious memories roaming in my head.

But what would it change about Glenn and me. He knew who I really was now.

Even worse, this 'ass slapping until you tell me,' thing, sounded just his father. He had to know

I already had the hots for him as well. What the hell was I going to do?

Glenn

Marie's flush had spread all the way up her neck. There was an uncertain look in her eyes. "You wouldn't!"

"Get up and stand in front of me!"

"I uh..."

But she did it anyway, brushing her hair back, intending to be defiant.

"Now I want you to take your tits out."

"No I... please."

"Do it!"

She slipped the straps off her shoulders. Her nipples were fat and swollen with a couple of red marks around them.

"Do what I saw you do last night for that guy. Suck on it. Do what I say."

She lifted her right tit to her mouth and licked around the nipple, which was visible hardening. Then she sucked it in.

"Bite it. Just like last night."

Marie

Suck on my own tits for my son's pleasure? Fuck! It was like Ben coming back. He liked that as much as his son obviously does.

I was gushing onto the breakfast stool. If I moved he'd hear it, and I'd be all his. No going back.

Maybe he'll lose interest.

I did what he ordered. My nipple was hard and tasted good. I moaned softly.

Glenn

I knew I had her then. I put an edge to my voice. "I'm in charge here and I want an explanation."

She said, "What do you want to know?"

"Who was the guy?"

"He's a Dom from a group I belong to."

"And the woman?"

"His lady, also from the group. He ahhh... likes to watch that."

"What do you mean he likes to watch? Tell me exactly."

"He likes to watch me with a woman."

"Doing?"

"Kissing. You saw us."

"What I saw wasn't really kissing was it?"

"No I was..." She tried to fight back a little. "Oh God. Don't make me do this. You have no idea what you're opening up here."

"Tell me!"

"Ohhhhhh. I was eating... You are as bad as your father. Alright I was eating her pussy."

"Detail!"

"I was... between her legs with my tongue in her cunt making her cum. "

"What were you doing before that?"

She clawed back a little control and looked calculatingly at me. "Young man be very careful what you ask for."

"I'm fucking thirty years old. Don't talk down to me. I'm not asking, I'm telling you."

Marie

I tried to warn him, but I didn't mean it. My tit tingled where he'd made me suck on it. My cunt was as wet as I ever remembered. We both knew I wanted to fuck him.

Glenn

Her whole demeanor changed like turning a switch. She grabbed her nipples and twisted them.

"You like this don't you dirty bastard? Your own mother? Playing with her tits. Being a fuckbitch! Imagining I'd anything your dirty fucking mind imagines?"

"I do."

"I just might too. Do you want to suck my fat tits? They're very sensitive."

"I'm not sure what I want. I'm winging it here. Go and sit in that chair. Put your legs over the side rests."

"Like this?"

"Oh fuck yeah. Now play with yourself while you talk to me."

"Okay."

She licked her fingers, then her hand went down and began stroking up and down. I could hear her wetness. She slipped a finger in and out a couple of times, brought her hand up and licked it clean. Her eyes went kind of dreamy. "Mmmmmmm."

"What are you?"

"I'm a bitch." She smiled happily. "A cocksucking, cunt-licking bitch! Is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes. Now two fingers in your cunt. Fingerfuck yourself then lick them clean."

"Oh, " she groaned. You ARE just like your father!"

"You can tell me about that too. For now tell me about last night."

"Ah we have a fantasy group. People who get together to fuck. I've been in it since your father died. It gives me what I need."

"Really? And what's that?"

"To be made to do things. The same things your father made me do."

"Lick a woman's pussy?"

"Uh-huh. He liked that very much. And they are called hot juicy cunts. He liked me to call them that."

"Don't stop playing with yourself. Tell me what else you did last night."

Her fingers were strumming faster and the wet sound of her cunt lips rubbing together was like a clicking sound.

"First, I sucked Maurice's cock a long time. Actually no. I licked his ass and sucked on his balls a while first. I'm a wonderful cocksucker. You should try me."

"I will. Did he fuck you?"

"Oh yeahhhhh. He had me make Christine cum first. Then he had me put his cock in her and lick her clit while he fucked her. Then had me eat the cum from her sloppy pussy.

"How did he fuck you?"

"Ohhh he bent us over side by side on the bed we kissed while he took turns in our holes and rammed me until he came."

I like that image and she saw the reaction.

She said, "You like that thought huh? Your big titted, slutty mother bent over and being doggy fucked while I begged him to do it harder and faster?"

"Mmmmmmm. Now from that slushy sound you want to be fucked. Come here."

Marie came and got down between my thighs and pulled down my shorts. She kissed and licked every part of my crotch. Balls, ass, up and down my cock. Then closed her mouth over it and bobbed up and down, working her tongue while she played with my balls.

But I loved that last image she described so much, that before the point of no return I took her in the lounge and bent her over the couch. I finger-fucked her until she was moaning constantly. Then slid inside and her and. She urged me on with dirty talk that became increasingly incoherent. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. You bassssssssss sssssssssstard!

We came together and collapsed into a perspiring heap.

When we have lain in a collapsed heap for a few minutes I said, "You're an amazing slut! And a wonderful fuck!"

"Thank you."

"Now you belong to me."

"I will try to please you."

"Will you do anything?"

"Your cocksucking cunt-eating bitch will do anything you want her to do."

++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed, please vote, and I'm happy to receive and reply to comments by mail.