So You Were Watching? Pt. 04

Story Info
Dirty talking stepmom and son get further involved.
2.2k words
4.27
27k
22
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18 please go away.

Otherwise, since this is a series, I recommend you click on my username and read parts one-three because they set the scene.

This is a story about consenting adults who just happen to be distantly related, and enjoy D/S role-playing. All parties are 18+. All activities are consensual. I don't condone sex with minors, or disrespect or violence against women.

Enjoy!

++++++

Glenn

I met Melanie the following Saturday night.

Marie went to pick her up so she could 'prepare' her, whatever that meant. They got back to the house about seven. They'd been drinking. She was bright eyed and excited when she made the presentation.

"Melanie Glenn. Glenn Melanie."

Melanie appraised me mischievously. She wore a fawn, full-length coat that hid everything except her very pretty but slightly overly-made up face. Her lipstick in particular was a very bright red, matching the nails on the hand that held the coat together.

Marie said in a demanding tone, "Take off the coat and twirl."

Melanie slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it on the couch, then slowly turned around so I could admire her.

She was late thirties, maybe twenty pounds too heavy for cover girl work, but in all the right places. Tallish, she carried it well. She had the same dancer's legs as Marie but thicker thighs. Her nipples are pierced with little pins with keepers. The packaging was all white: bra, white stockings, heels. A choker with a bow. Slut bracelets around both ankles. Her blonde hair was in a pageboy and framed her lovely face perfectly. The high points though (pardon the pun) were her tits. They were simply gorgeous, 40's and all the D's. I wanted to suck on them there and then.

Marie said, "Well? Curtsey!"

Melanie did a little dip and then dropped to her knees, lowered her head and kissed both my feet. It was surreal. I reached down and lifted her up by one shoulder strap. She smiled at me beatifically. I wondered if she was on something.

Marie switched to normal conversation, saying, "I'm gonna go change. Will you make Melanie feel at home?" She headed upstairs.

Melanie and I went in the front lounge and I closed all the curtains. She sat on the couch. I went in the kitchen and poured three big glasses of 2014 Vintner's Reserve Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. I'm not a big drinker. Years of underwater work. You have no idea what a hangover at seventy five feet feels like. But that's a great wine and they had a head start on me.

When I went back the lounge I started a tentative conversation. I was surprised to find Melanie was a terrific talker. Funny, smart, engaging and knowledgeable. We got on to education and I learned she went to UCLA on a dance scholarship (which I didn't even know they had) and got her fine arts degree.

I enjoy smart women. If she were younger and it wasn't for what she was wearing and showing, she'd be the perfect girl-next-door dream date. I also noticed the diamond ring on her hand holding the wine glass. A huge multi-carat rock that sparkled in the reflection from the wine. The lady had depth. And radiated class. Was this the submissive slut I'd expected? It was hard to believe.

We were talking about places I'd seen in the Navy, when Marie came down and sat next to Melanie. She was wearing a black negligee and a lot of perfume, and carrying a long thin cane and a blue fabric thing with a thin chain attached. She put them down on the coffee table and picked up her wine glass. I noticed Melanie shiver.

I said, "So you still dance?"

"Oh yes. I still love to."

"What's the best part?"

She thought for a second, and then locked eyes on mine. "It's when I get to rub my wet pussy up and down the pole. It gets between the lips and makes me hot as hell. Men love to see a bit of color. At the end of each session I have juices running down my legs."

This came out of the lovely scarlet-lipped mouth of a half-naked, drop-dead beautiful lady. It was as fucking erotic as heck.

She smiled as she watched my reaction then said "Your wine is done. Can I get you another?"

"Thank you."

Bitch said "Yes you can get us both one. And do it on your fucking hands and knees you fucking slut whore!"

Melanie smiled primly, said "Yes Marie," and dropped to her knees.

"And you will point your fat ass at Glenn as you crawl and keep your fucking legs apart so he can see your wet hole, where I made you finger fuck yourself in the car."

Melanie said "Yes Marie" and assumed the position. From this angle her cunt really was wet.

She moved forward a little and Melanie jumped out of her chair. She grabbed the cane and took a big swing and hit Melanie's ass so hard it left a long red mark.

"Not like that you stupid cunt. You know how to do it. Rub those big cow tits on the carpet. I know you like it! That's why you have those things in them for people to pull on."

Melanie moaned and lowered herself and did it all the way to the doorway. Marie called out after her "Don't forget the bottle," sat down again and smiled at me. I just sat there shocked.

In a few minutes Melanie appeared in the doorway again. She was trying to crawl one handed while keeping her tits on the floor and carrying two wine glasses. It was hard work, but she made it quite a distance before spilling a little bit.

Marie was out of her chair instantly. She snatched the two glasses and put them down, then grabbed the cane and the fabric and leather thing and stood over the woman. "You filthy slut. How dare you spill wine on my carpet. And where's the bottle?"

Melanie cowered. "I'm sorry Marie. I'll do better."

The fabric thing was the collar I saw her wearing. She reached down and snapped it around Melanie's neck and jerked on the chain. "Yes you will you cheap whore. You are such a slut you showed your cow tits to those boys in the car didn't you?

"But you told me to!"

"Does that make it right you dirty slut? I should have pulled over and sold you to them. Charged them a dollar each for you to suck their cocks. And you'd have done it wouldn't you?"

"Yes Marie."

"What?"

"Yes Marie I would have gobbled their hard cocks and swallowed their cum if you had stopped the car."

"At least you're honest. But you forgot the bottle. You need to be punished."

"No I couldn't..."

"Come with me. " Bitch headed off to the kitchen leading Melanie. I followed.

"Put your tits on the counter."

"NO PLEASE!!" But she did it; leaning over so they spread out.

"Now pull on those nipple pins so they stretch." When Melanie's tits were like cones Marie brought the cane down lightly across them. Melanie whimpered and started to cry.

"Oh don't be a baby. I haven't done anything to you yet!"

"Yes Marie."

"Now pick up that bottle and drink it."

Melanie upended the wine bottle and drank from it, probably half a glass. Some of it leaked from her mouth. Bitch yelled in her ear, "You can't even swallow you useless cunt! What kind of cock sucker are you? Bring it."

We go in the lounge again and Marie pushed her down. "You owe me a treat you slut. What do you think that should be?

"I could eat you."

"You could what?"

"I could eat your pussy."

"Last time. Tell me."

"This cheap dirty slut could lick and eat your cunt until you cum in my dirty mouth. Please sit on my face so I can tongue fuck you. I've been a bad girl and I want to make up for it."

"While you do that I want you to perform for Glenn. Make it good."

"Yes Marie."

Bitch pushed her flat and straddled her, facing down her body toward me. I was in a chair with my pants around my ankles. I could see Melanie's head moving up and down. Bitch smiled and squirmed. "Oh that's good. Oh yes. Now lick my ass. Put your tongue in it. Tongue fuck my asshole. Oh yesssss."

Melanie's legs were wide open. She brought the hand with the wine bottle around and fumbled with it, and the neck slipped right into her wet pussy. Spreading the lips. Obscenely

Marie said "Fuck yourself with it you slut" and got off her face. She stayed at that end though, tugging on those big tits by their handles. Melanie's hand started to go faster; the wider part of the bottle stretching her.

"Talk to Glenn. Tell him what you are doing."

"I'm fucking my sloppy pussy with this bottle. It's wonderful. I love it every time Marie makes me do it. It's so dirty and makes me feel like the fucking whore I am."

Her hand was flying now and the squelching was very loud. Bitch grabbed the bottle and threw it aside. Melanie gasped. "Noooo please..."

Bitch grabbed her wrists and moved back, pulling Melanie's arms above her head. "He's going to fuck you now slut, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!"

"Oh no no..."

I kicked off my pants and got between her flailing legs before she could close them. She was fighting hard. Melanie got both of her wrists in one hand and slapped her tits so hard they double bounced. "Stop it. Stop!" Melanie stopped wriggling and looked up fearfully.

"You listen you dirty whore! Glenn is going to tit fuck you. He's going to wrap those big knockers around his cock and fuck them. And you are going to let him. In fact when his cock gets close to your mouth you are going to lick it. And if you miss one time I am going to cane your tits again very hard. Do you understand?"

"Yes Marie."

I straddled her chest and she went crazy trying to get my cock head in her mouth, licking and slobbering. But I didn't want to cum that way. When I got close I slid back and put her legs over my shoulders and slid my cock into her cunt. It was tight and very wet. She moaned with every stroke but I was too close and had to pull out. I came like a fountain and the strings of white cum arched over and landed on her white belly. She moaned and rubbed it in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Later Marie and I lay in bed. I was still horny and ordered her to move close to me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she said, snuggling in, 'Did I please you tonight?"

"Very much. But you haven't been cunt fucked tonight. Actually or last night. I want to fix that."

"I have cum probably twenty times. Please let me suck you off instead. I have something special planned tomorrow and I want to stay horny for it."

"Aren't you always?"

"Yes but I want to be horny for a cock in my hot juicy cunt. Or more than one."

"Alright Bitch, you can suck me off, but you owe me."

"I promise I will make it special."

She slid down and took a while to get to my cock, kissing all around and playing with my balls. Then I felt her mouth close over it and her lips begin sliding up and down. But she was in a teasing mood, and lifted her head again.

"You liked Melanie? She's a treat isn't she?" then she went down and sucked some more."

"I loved it, but you were very hard on her."

Her head popped up. "Are you kidding Master? She fucking tortured me when she had the chance. I was sore for days!"

"Well you'd done it to her."

"True. But this was more than payback. Your father let her do anything she wanted. She hog tied me, put dildos in my ass and made me beg. Made me suck on a strap on and then fucked me while she stuffed the dildo in and out. All while her husband and your father abused my tits and took turns with their cocks shutting me up. It was wonderful and I came a hundred times, but she knew what she getting into tonight. She fucking loves it!"

She was back licking my cock, sticking her tongue in my pee-hole.

"That was a terrific ring she was wearing."

"Yeah slutty huh? Lot of guys like to see the marital evidence when they are fucking someone's wife. Big turn on"

"Must have cost a fortune."

"Ought to. Her husband Jeff owns half of Orange County, and her family the other half." She mentioned the name of a family everyone in Southern California probably knows of.

"Are they swingers?"

"Her and Jeff? Jeff's horny enough. Fuck knows he's cum enough times in all my holes. But hell no. Imagine if that got out? It's risky enough her dancing in a strip joint. No they play very privately. What just happened is Melanie's outlet. Do you want to cum in my mouth or not?"

"Yes I do. Suck my cock bitch."

She did.

++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did at the time, and just now writing about it. Please vote and/or email me your comments.