Soaked To the Skin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Hannah could not help wondering who else had been taken on that very table. Had young serving girls been regularly worked by the young or not so young master of the house in days gone by? Who had Sir Hugh himself taken there - perhaps a young Lady Lyanthe newly returned from honeymoon, a rather different carrying over the threshold from the conventional and had a deferential butler stood by holding Lady Lyanthe's panties as Lady Lyanthe held hers?

So nice to feel the regular strokes of a firm and sizeable erection within her: the feel in her vagina, the pull on her clit and Sir Hugh's fingers to her breasts. Slightly disconcerting to realise Lady Lyanthe could hear the wet sounds of intercourse but it was not as if she was unaware of what was happening. She was not exactly hearing the sounds of illicit intercourse taking place in the next room!

"Do make sure you come before Hugh, dear Hannah."

"Yes, Lady Lyanthe, of course."

Hannah did not want to disappoint her hostess and closed her eyes to concentrate on the feelings. And they were certainly very nice feelings!

"Are you close?"

"Yes, Lady Lyanthe."

"Be vocal - be loud."

Hannah did not like to disappoint or be other than obedient. She was a guest. Normally she would have stifled her groans but she let herself go. It was strange to hear the echoes of her own gasps in the hall and, as the orgasm came, her screams echoing. That seemed to set Sir Hugh off and as the feeling of orgasm subsided he began thrusting against her with force making her bottom slide on the polished table top as he emptied himself once more into her.

It was time to go home. As Hannah sat there on the table, with Sir Hugh still embedded, the sun came out sending shafts of bright sunlight into the hall.

"It looks like it will be fine for your bicycle ride home. No need for the cagoule, my dear. You must come again. It has been a delightful afternoon. Has it not, Lyanthe?"

Such ordinary pleasantries yet as he spoke Sir Hugh stepped backwards breaking the connection with Hannah.

Lady Lyanthe stepped forward and lightly kissed Hannah on the cheek, "Yes indeed. You must come for dinner. We have such fun parties, such interesting people."

Sir Hugh put out his hand and helped Hannah alight from the table, the light grey material of her dress dropping easily to cover her thighs. Hannah buttoned her dress putting away her breasts and restoring an appearance of decorum - if the flush to her cheeks could be ignored. Sir Hugh opened the door and they stepped out into the sunshine. A chaste kiss from Sir Hugh, and Hannah picked up her bike and, waving, stepped over it and pushed off, her bottom rising and planting itself on the saddle.

She turned and waved again and there were Sir Hugh and Lady Lyanthe waving with, incongruously, Sir Hugh's flaccid penis still hanging out of his fly.

Down the gravelled drive she rode, the clouds still present above her but becoming white as more blue sky appeared. The late afternoon was going to be glorious.

"Bother!" Hannah had forgotten her panties. She had left them behind. But it seemed stupid to go back and, actually, it was rather nice riding free; the air cooling her recent excitement; pleasant to feel the air on her sex..

Near the gate the thin summer cotton of her dress blew up which made Hannah giggle. She would have to be more careful on the road on the way home!

Hannah did not see the watching gardener. He smiled to himself, noting the sudden intimate glimpse. Not unnaturally he thought it would have been a pleasant thing to have fertilised such a well tilled patch that very afternoon, indeed planted his seeds there whilst the weather had made sowing difficult in the garden. He suspected Sir Hugh might well have been playing the gentleman gardener that afternoon and it would have been very pleasant to have assisted his master and done some of the hard work himself.

The gardener liked to see a lawn close mown and he liked his women the same - their private hair close shaved. He was more than happy to mow their lawns and he was careful to keep his blades sharp.

Back up the driveway, through the entrance pillars and up the road to home rode Hannah in her little grey dress but there were no panties beneath. No thin cotton separating her from the saddle. Her sex was, this time, well and truly planted on the leather of the bicycle seat, a sex that had been rather well used that afternoon, a sex feeling pleasantly warm and not a little sticky from all the activity. A nice feeling for a young girl to have been so recently engaged in the pleasant act of copulation and to feel what the man had left behind for her. The bicycle seat would notice the difference. Sir Hugh had indeed remarked, as she had got on and smoothed the dress around her, about the peculiar intimacy a leather saddle had with a girl rider. Hannah laughed as she turned at the corner, the leather intimate with her sex, Sir Hugh really did have a way with him.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers