Soames's Seminar

Story Info
Master Soames has a "how to" seminar for his followers!
1k words
3.8
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynne crashed the thick wooden paddle again across Willoughby's bare buttocks...

"I struck blood!" she said triumphantly. Willoughby was sobbing.

Lynne, at fifty-four, was still a blonde vamp, her boobs pushing against her pink top. Her husband, about sixty, had his chubby form across her knees, his suit pants and underwear around his ankles.

So many of these little wimps wear tighty-whities, Soames thought contemptuously.

He looked over at Brigham Burgmeyer's wife, who had told the group about how to get your horny husband, after heavy necking and petting, to do sit-ups and jumping jacks to get his erection to go down...

Brig was sitting on a folding chair and sweating profusely, his erection purple and bursting between his thighs as Camilla walked back in front of him, wearing a pink sparkly bikini.

"The most important thing is to keep a boy interested" Camilla said cheerfully. "And you have to know how to talk to him, too."

Camilla turned to nude, sweating Brig. She plopped on his lap so her pretty face was looking straight at his pitiful jowls.

"So, Briggie baby...how're you feeling?" Camilla rubbed her legs and it was clear to see Brig's erection poking up between them, getting bigger and more purple.

"Wonderful, Miss 'Milla. But I'm so horny-"

"I was going to tell the group about my big plan to have your business rival, Orwell Nash, over...you guys compete in your construction firms, at the golf games...

I've heard you call Orwell all sorts of names, getting in his face when you're bidding for city contracts-Mister Macho."

Camilla rubbed her legs harder on Brig's crotch, grinding them so his cock was getting quite jumpy.

"Macho, Macho Man..." Camilla sang the "Village People" song so well.

"But if I had Orwell over, and he got to see you in your purple camisole with your nails painted-see guys, his toenails are painted all the time-"

Brig blushed.

"And then I'd let Orwell whip your ass with his big leather belt, and perhaps I'd have Orwell unzip his pants, and you could suck his dick.

How humiliating would that be?"

Brig looked abashed.

"Cos, you know, I've been meeting Orwell and fucking him at the site where you're building the motels, there are couple of suites finished with beds.

But Orwell doesn't know that you're such a little scared sub faggot that I can tell you what's going on and you dare not do anything, just cry. See how he's crying, everyone? But his dick is even harder."

Soames watched this, quite enthralled. He'd worked a lot with Brigham and his wife, after Brig had brought Camilla to him for counseling, so he could teach Camilla to be a dominant wife...

And now they were doing a presentation!

The seminar was going well...

"How'd I do, Master Soames? Willoughby seems distraught!"

"Excellent" Soames said and smiled at the others in his seminar.

Emil, kneeling next to his wife's chair, shuddered because he knew his turn would be coming.

"Now take the paddle and put it in front of Willoughby's face and have him kiss it, and lick the blood off it, and have him thank you for the correction." Soames was matter-of fact about this, but it was arousing.

"Thuh-(sob) Thank you, Miss Lynne." Willoughby said, sobbing as he kissed the paddle through bleary eyes.

Soames smiled encouragingly. "See, now Willie here will do anything you like...suck your boyfriend's dick, whatever. It's a good day in the neighborhood for you, Lynne."

Netitia, Emil's wife clapped loudly. "I can't wait to learn to give it to Emil like that...you don't have to suck a penis, but I do have a strap-on, Emil!"

"N-Nettie, please..." But Emil had been forced by Nettie to strip completely before kneeling next to her chair for the Seminar, and all could see that he was very aroused by it all.

Half an hour ago, Emil had been lying on his back as Nettie had peed in his mouth, right up there on the stage where Lynne and Willoughby were now.

It had taken so many whippings before Emil could keep his mouth open long enough to get all of her pee...but it had worked out beautifully...

It was so nice, she thought. Emil used to be a boozing, crack-smoking, gambling fool-he used to pinch her ass or get drunk and throw knives at her as she brought the food from the kitchen...

Emil had a slutty girlfriend called Susan. Nettie had often thought it was all Susan's fault Emil was this way...

But then she'd found out about his little fetish, Nettie had, and now Emil was kneeling naked next to her, with bright pink polish on his nails, and Susan was long gone. Emil was quite the sweet man now.

No more parking in handicapped spaces, and then drunkenly fighting the parking enforcement, or making racist jokes in front of minority kids.

No, Nettie could just take Emil home and cane him viciously, and Emil took it quite well.

And Soames-Master Soames had been so much help!

When Emil's brother Herschel came over and shouted at Nettie for "brainwashing" her husband into giving up golfing and poker parties, and all the cash he blew on their trips to strip clubs and Hooters joints...

Soames had given Nettie a script to read to Herschel.

Yes, and somehow Herschel had become somewhat tranquilized, and now he lived in the house as well, he'd signed his chain of pharmacies over to Nettie, and was at this moment, scrubbing the bathroom floor while wearing fishnet stockings.

Herschel had shaved off his big stud moustache, which really clashed with the foundation and Cherry Savage lip-gloss Nettie had him wear regularly, when he and Emil (also dressed up as "Emily") went down to the Air Force Base to give the recruits some sugar...on their knees.

One night as Nettie had been yanking a chain looped through Herschel's now pierced nipples, he'd told her she was the best sister-in-law in the world.

It all seemed to work out.

Soames, up on the stage, grinned big as Gerdon Bissonette brought his formerly quite bitchy wife up to the stage...leading her by a collar and chain. It seemed incredible that Mae Bissonnette had hired Soames to teach her husband to take charge, but indeed it had happened...

And now they would present!

Soames reminisced about how culture was so altered here in Buttermilk Falls.