Soames's Store

Story Info
Soames is meeting new masters and slaves at the Gift Shop!
1.2k words
2.9
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soames watched casually from behind the counter as Pangborn Mislaburski wandered through the aisles, looking unhappy.

What could Pang want?

Pang had been the "punk" of a series of muscular young men, supporting them royally as comptroller of a chain of coin laundries across the state.

Soames was unsure how Pang did it, but he'd pick up a young man here or there, usually the sort that hung around in the parking lot of Buttermilk Falls's Tool Emporium and Lumber.

Pang would look querulously from his Beemer at the few non-illegal aliens in the group hoping someone would take them and give them day labor in some housewife's garden or cleaning the attic.

Then he'd take one home, and train the hulking idjit to be a Master.

Soon enough Moose or Bubba would be getting stoned and watching "Sportscenter" all day until Pang got home from work; and then it would start--

"You're late, you pissy-bitch...get my razor strop! Get your clothes off"

And Pang would strip and bend over a hassock, and take his whipping, fellate the young man, and go around cleaning the house, with Moose following him, lashing now and then.

Inadvertently, Pang would give the fellow a key to Pang's chastity belt, and that might go well, the rare if supervised masturbation thingie.

But now and then, the young man would disappear; and Pang would have to come back to the Gift Shop an have Soames make him a new key.

Soames wondered now, if there was a death of young men at the lumberyard.

Pangborne sure looked distressed.

Pang finally asked Soames if Cope was available.F.X. Copeland was the handyman and the inventive genius of various penile tortures in the Gift Shop; and Soames motioned to where Cope's workshop was.

Pang must be planning something terrible for himself.

Over near the electrical toys, Rusty and Maxine Gavineaux, old and trusty customers, were browsing heavily.

Rusty looked nervous; his wife was quite experimental when it came to testicles and shocks...

Babs Bonsaint-Sainsbury, now married to rich Slave master, wandered past the register, waving over at the Gavineauxes. Babs, before her operation had been a young thug called Vulture, but seemed happier as a sissy-gurl now, and of course old Sainsbury was fairly well off...

You could tell, though that Babs had some hetero male left in her from the way she gazed at Maxie's full buttocks...

Maxie seemed to have set off the interest of the entire store.

Usborne DeWeese, the peculiar stock clerk who had worked at the Gift Shop for years, stared at Maxine and giggled...

Soames watched Uz playing pocket-pool with one gnarled, arthritic hand, while holding the mop with the other.

Soames knew he should reprimand Usborne, but things didn't work the way they did in other stories.

Maxie noticed Uz's onanism and just winked at him. It was that kind of store.

Soames remembered when he first entered the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, years ago, with one of his first submissives...

And saw Usborne at the register, dirty hair, yellowed teeth...a glass eye that he would abstractedly take out of his socket and suck on...

Irvina, Soames's subbie girlfriend had laughed casually. "Usborne's peed in my mouth, he's old school."

"Really?"

"Yup. When Mistress Deleana, the sexy Indian domme on 5th Street, needs to be punished, she comes straight to one-eyed Usborne, arthritic hands, B.O. and all. I think he keeps her in a cage in his basement."

Soames at the time had been horrified, but the world of BDSM was a curious one.

Times had grown tight, and there were less submissive clients than ever, and Soames had taken a job as assistant manager of the PainCafe's Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, which catered to the Midwestern kinky.

Usborne came over to Maxine. "Whatchoo lookin' for, Miz G?"

"I'm trying to find a crop to help Rusty stop playing with his wing-wang, Uz. Something I can cane him hard with."

Rusty looked distressed. "Maxie, please don't talk to that idiot. This is all bad enough."

"What's wrong, honey, you don't remember when I had you suck Usborne's dick at the play party?

And now you're playing the big shot, just because you own Beaufort & Beaulieu, as if your father didn't GIVE you a bond house?"

Maxie snorted contemptuously, and even Soames, watching from the register felt his penis stir, watching her full glossy lips smirking.

Maxine ordered her husband to pull his penis out, and although Rusty demurred, he finally reluctantly did unzip.

Usborne brought over a long "Licorice Whip" made with barbed wire, and they took turns lashing the president of Buttermilk Falls largest bond broker's penis...till it became somewhat bent.

Soames looked away, his eye fell on poor Pang again, who still looked disconsolate. It's not easy, kid, Soames wanted to tell him.

He looked back at the other side of the store, and Maxine was clapping her little hands as Usborne pushed knitting needles into Rusty's swelling glans.

Oh Jesus.

"I remember back in college, after Rusty got ex-pelled from Yale. He had to go to Buttermilk State for two semesters till he got into another private 'cademy."

Usborne was telling this story to an interested Maxine as he pushed another long needle into Rusty's admittedly stiffened penis.

"Was Rusty a little sissy bitch then, Uzzie?" Maxine chortled. She was running her long red nails up and down Rusty's erection, in order to keep it interested so the glans could absorb more needles.

Soames gazed on, nauseated.

"Oh yee-ah. I wasn't in school but I worked as a towel boy for the locker room of the college football team? The Buttermilk Bayonets?"

"Go on...this is fascinating" Maxine purred.

"An' though Rusty was a shit player, his daddy bribed th' coach of the Buttermilk Bayonets to make Rusty a tight end...

And when Rusty would fuck up on th' field, the boys would take him back in the locker room and exercise Rusty's corn-hole and his mouth, y'know?"

Rusty did not deny this, he just wept silently from the pain of the needles, which were now being shoved in his shaft, while Maxie toyed with his frenulum, the sensitive area under his cock head.

Maxie's contralto laugh echoed throughout the store "That's rich. I would love to see this little faggot sucking young college dick. Yes I would."

Rusty looked with tear filled eyes at Maxine. "Maxie, I'm your husband. I'm not a sissy-fag, or I wouldn't be one if you didn't do this sort of thing to me...dress me up in garter belts and make me service white trash strangers...."

"Nonsense. You see, Usborne, this all started because Rusty was too wimpy to give me a healthy baby. And he kept trying to fuck me, so I put a steel ring in his penis, and this kept him from sticking it in me while I slept."

Maxine rubbed the penis faster, and it was now stuffed with needles.

"So I took a handsome young man as my lover, telling Rusty that as soon as I had a healthy baby, I'd take the ring off, and I made him sleep down the hall. But I decided I wanted more kids, and now, of course, Rusty is, as they say, no longer an option."

Watching this peculiar nightmare, Soames wondered if he should tell Usborne to take this needle stuffing party into the back room. But of course it was good for business, wasn't it?