Soames's Submissives: Cori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years after graduation, Cori was no longer in chastity, but as she continued her talk with Miss Pratt, she thought of Frosty with great memories and fondness.

Now Cori tried to listen to Miss Pratt.

"Do you know what you're looking for, Cori?" Miss Pratt asked mildly.

Cori wondered. She could not believe this was the famous Miss Pratt... "I don't think I want to have a series of sessions with a dominatrix. I really would like to find someone to live in."

She paused, and sipped her tea.

"But I don't have that much money to pay someone--my father died and I am paying nursing home fees for my mother. I'm her only support, as my sisters are, um, indigent."

To say the least.

"You really want a full-time live in domme?"

Cori wondered.

It had been difficult, spending hours weeping in a corner, with a blistered butt, suffering Soames's bouncing a quarter on the bed each morning to make sure it was made with hospital corners.

And if not, he pulled the sheets off and gave her thirty with a cut garden hose...

And he'd timed when she got in, and it had been really strenuous, but Cori had been horny and excited all the time, no matter what was happening. Thinking of how he'd treated her gave Corisande wet panties even now.

And Soames had loved her...he must've. He had a full dungeon where other subs had to pay him for various experiences, but he'd lived with Cori!

Miss Pratt smiled. "Well, I have a sort of intern, who needs to learn the ropes. You'd still have to pay, but not as much, as say, poor Paige."

Cori wondered about that.

This would not be a pro? What if the girl went too far and Cori got hurt? And she didn't want some ignoramus. On the other hand, Miss Pratt seemed to know what she was doing.

"What sort of things turn you on, Cori?" Miss Pratt asked.

"Well I-I like chastity, and I've been given a lot of corporal punishment." Cori said, blushing. "I react excitedly to humiliation, although I don't want to be put in a position to be exposed at my work or church. You understand, I'm a professional woman."

Then she paused. "What I really miss, is my former Master, Soames. I'm not a professional woman, I'm just another worthless piglet...and I need to go back to him...but he's gone."

Miss Pratt smiled. "Go home, Corisande, and rest, we'll reschedule this meeting."

Cori wondered what she'd done wrong, but when she got home, Master Soames was there....like magic.

"I just wanted to test you, my dear...see how much you loved me!"

And, as she fell to her knees, licking his boots, Cori realized she really did.

12