Soames's Submissives: Rina, Again.

Story Info
Soames and Rina plan her next Game, with fun along the way.
1k words
3.65
11.7k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I was thinking? Of putting a torture thing in the Fortune Bowl, of having my head shaved?" Rina asked.

Sitting in his armchair, Soames remembered how irritating it was, talking to Rina, who liked talking in questions. Was it a Jersey thing?

There were so many interesting fortunes in the Bowl. In the Game that Soames's subs played, a sub would reach in a bowl of folded little papers.

There might be a beneficial Orgasm fortune, or even one where you got orally serviced by a Mistress. But more often, there were Tortures...

Rina had designed the game for herself, and Soames, much to Rina's resentful irritation, had been using it with other subs as well.

"One of my foreign slaves wanted a Torture that involved surgery, having his balls removed while I looked on...

Dimitri said that taking the chance of grabbing that Fortune out of the bowl would heighten his anxiety." Soames wondered if this would even be legal. His dungeon was, of course, insured.

"Come a little closer." Soames said to Rina, who was standing in front of him, nude but for high heels and the ropes joining her wrists behind her pudgy head. Rina tottered closer.

Soames scratched his jutting chin with one hand, and reached for Rina's right nipple with the other. Rina looked nervous.

This was why it was so much fun to have a "planning meeting" about the Game here at Soames's "studio" rather than in a restaurant, as Rina had suggested.

Soames began rubbing the end of Rina's right nipple--he noted with slight nausea that it was, despite being a small and unattractive breast, sagging sadly for a woman of only thirty-three.

As Soames stroked the nipple sensually, rubbing the underside with his tradesman's thick fingers--a curiosity as Soames had never done an honest day's labor in his life--Rina closed her eyes, feeling her crotch moisten.

Soames's smile grew as he watched the fat girl, unsteadily swaying, her hands locked behind her neck so she'd have no real balance--and he continued to rub her nipple.

"Do you like that idea, Rina, the chance of having your head shaved?" Soames enjoyed the texture of the nipple...he was being very gentle and solicitous now.

"Yes, Master, it would be scary, and potentially humiliating?" Of course Rina, eyes still closed, was talking in questions again. "You could hire one of your young-young women to do it--the shaving."

Silent mirth covered Soames's face. He thought of Rina's obsession with the Mean Girls (like that silly movie) who had ignored, gossiped about and humiliated her in her youth.

He thought of the big muscular guys that Rina had had to fellate while moving around the board of the Game.

She'd drawn Sucking cards, and Toe licking cards, and others from the bowl, and the poor pudgy creature's mouth had remained busy, servicing the young jarheads.

Occasionally she'd draw a torture card, and then the lumbering Moose would give her some punishment with a belt or crop before Rina labored over his crotch.

As Rina had performed the hot little models Soames had rented (with Rina's money) had jeered and laughed, telling Rina that no guy would ever actually date her, just use her as a receptacle....

"Go for it, you moon-faced bitch! You think Garth here would ever let you kiss him on his face? I'll kiss him while you do your sucking, give me a kiss, baby."

And Arden and Garth would neck as the sobbing Rina engulfed Garth's dick with her mouth...realizing what a reject she was.

And Rina WROTE Arden's script, most of it...wow.

Soames now rubbed Rina's nipple a little faster.

"Maybe I could hire your executive assistant, from work, Rina. Weren't you telling me the other day that Tacey makes unpleasant comments about your crow's feet or something, and you were thinking of firing her? She might be great in the Game."

Soames tickled the bottom of Rina's now blood engorged, throbbing nipple lightly with his thumb.

"I could arrange to have pretty Tacey--and I saw her once? Remember when I came to your office to give you a private, panties down, skirt up spanking on your lunch hour?--I could have pretty Tacey whip your fat behind every day."

"Master that would be a turn-on, sir, the humiliation...but I have to maintain authority over my subordinates, you know?"

"But is she really your subordinate, Rina? A slovenly, shiftless, parasitic, adipose, gorbellied shrew who stuffs her capacious pie-hole during her breaks, whilst Tacey jogs around the block?"

Rina bit her lip. Soames knew that Rina's father had never let his daughter forget what a slothful idiot she was, and neither did her pretty sisters and cousins.

"Tacey could make you kneel in front of her, naked in your office,, and tell you what a pathetic slug you were--not just when we played the game--and how no man will ever want you, on your best day...

And then Tacey can give you the riding quirt, or better yet, my marvelous split tailed tawse, the one that arises such gorgeous marks and weals on your blubbering buttocks."

As Rina stood there uncomfortably, huge tears began rolling down her cheeks. But, Soames also noticed that she was rubbing her thunderous thighs together, attempting to masturbate without her hands. This was driving her nuts.

Suddenly Soames twisted Rina's nipple viciously, and the fat woman, unable to balance herself with the locked wrists and her high heels, fell down on her knees.

"Get back up, you pile of suet. On your feet." Soames got out of his armchair and stood over Rina, who was a little dazed. Soames kicked her in the side.

Rina fell over and lay there, one of her elbows, still trapped up behind her head, twisted. Rina bit her lip to keep from sobbing, but Soames could see she was unconsciously trying to frig herself against his carpet.

She seemed determined not to cry.

"Master--I--I can't get up?"

"You can ascend if I make you jump up, Missy."

As Soames took up a whippy cane and raised it to land hard on Rina's jellied, prone figure on the floor, he wondered what other good ideas she might have for the Game.

She was a creative soul, his little pig-whore.