Soap Opera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As to Seiko," I said, "we at least can show that she found the shirt that was stained with Ken's blood. She found it in the empty trailer where you hid it, and put it under her shirt to take it out of there. But you caught her in there, and you strangled her to death, then did what you originally intended to do...soaked the shirt in Clorox, to destroy any DNA evidence that you were wearing the shirt when you murdered Ken. And we have proof you bought the Clorox."

"And then there's the Facebook support groups for you, that got you hired on 'Days of Promise' in the first place." I said. "With the help of the FBI, we were able to obtain some proof that those fan groups were created by you and your agent, and the same people with multiple accounts were making the posts. Fake News on Facebook, I call it."

"I need to speak with Mr. Cromwell." said the lawyer Arnsparger. We got up and went into the anteroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When now-retired Captain Leslie Charles was the Captain of Uniformed Officers, he had a counter at the corner of the hallways, opposite of the Interrogation Rooms. It was a counter like a nurse's station at the Hospital. Captain Charles would sit behind it, and Officers would come up and get assignments and other paperwork. He had an office area behind that counter area, as well.

Myron Milton had been working for some time on having the cameras in the Interrogation Rooms wired up to feed to television monitors. Money in the form of Federal grants became available when Tanya came back to the TCPD... it was difficult for her to watch interrogations from the anterooms.

So Captain Charles's old office was converted to room with tables, and upon those tables were monitors. There were also computers for Detectives's laptops, and a communications system, so that someone in the monitoring room could say something into the little earpiece of the Detective in the Interrogation Room doing the interrogating.

And it is most very possible that Your Iron Crowbar wrote up the proposal for this after seeing what the LAPD's Major Crimes units had at their Headquarters.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Cindy and I came into the Monitor Room, she said "I don't know what the lawyer wants to talk to Thomas about."

"Getting their ducks in a row." I said. "They know we've got Thomas ice-cold for this."

"That wasn't the vibe I was getting." Cindy said. "Arnsparger looked overwhelmed. I think he's going to tell Thomas to get new and better representation."

"I think you're right." said Tanya, who had been watching the interrogations from the Monitor Room. "By the way, Commander... Commander Troy... how was Thomas being blackmailed?"

"His status as an English actor." I said. "I'll bet Ken knew he wasn't what he was portraying himself to be--- ohhhhhhhh... of course!" I gasped. I was off to the Land of Reverie...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sure enough, about five minutes later we were called back into I-1 (another perk of the new room; they press a button that buzzes the anteroom and the monitor room). It was Mr. Arnsparger that spoke.

"I have told Mr. Cromwell that I am not the type of lawyer he needs for a situation like this." Arnsparger said. "I've advised him to seek new and better representation, and I'd like you to give us some time to get someone else in here."

"You'll arrange it?" I asked the lawyer. Arnsparger said he would.

"Fine." I said. "Culver, put Thomas in a holding cell, then come back and escort Mr. Arnsparger back to the Fairgrounds..."

Part 15 - Blackmail

3:00pm, Wednesday, May 9th.

Cal and Drusilla Romano came to the Dining Tent and sat down at a table near the entrance. Dru was wearing a clingy red dress and bone/tan high heel sandals, and Cal was wearing a red golf shirt and gray slacks.

"Why, hello." said Benny Black, coming up to them. "Cal and Drusilla, yes? What brought you back here?"

"Curiosity, I guess." said Cal. "And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Benny Black." said Benny Black. "We're not filming any more today. They're trying to decide whether or not to pack up and go back to California. Say, why don't you both come with me, and we'll find a cooler place to talk."

Cal and Dru followed Benny into the trailer area. He led them to his trailer. "Have a seat at the table." he said. "Would either of you like some soda, or water?"

"Oh, no thanks." said Cal. "But it's nice of you to invite us here. Much cooler than the Dining Tent."

"Yes, it is." said Benny. "And more private. Look, guys, I'm the one that sent you the All-Access passes. I wanted to warn you that other people knew about you."

"What do you mean?" asked Drusilla, her voice wary.

"Look, I'm not going to blackmail you." said Benny. "I just put that in the note to get you to come here. But someone else knows about you, and may try to blackmail you." Cal and Dru looked at each other, then back to Benny, not expecting this.

"What happened," said Benny, "is that some sleazy lawyer came to me and told me that Todd Burke was my brother, and he wanted me to help extort money from Todd. Turns out it's true that Todd is my brother, but instead of extorting him, I told him who I was and that I knew I had no way to extort from him."

"That same sleazebag lawyer," said Benny, "told me about you two. He wanted me to blackmail you, too. I have no interest in that, and I thought I'd warn you. I don't know what you want to do, but if you want to go to the Police, I'll go with you."

"That's very nice of you, to warn us." Dru said, her eyes roaming over Benny, liking what she saw of the handsome young man... especially the huge bulge in his pants she'd observed as they'd walked to the trailer.

"In fact," she said, standing up, "I think you deserve an... award... for your honesty." With that, she reached down and took Benny's hand, all but pulling him out of his chair and leading him down the narrow hallway to the bedroom. Cal remained at the table...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Their tongues swirled together in an open-mouth French kiss as they shed their clothes. Benny unzipped Dru's dress and let the garment fall down her firm, luscious body and into a puddle on the floor around her feet. Her bra followed quickly. Dru was unbuttoning Benny's shirt, and he shrugged it off as soon as he could. Their hands roamed each other's chests, Benny cupping and fondling Dru's breasts as she felt up his hard pecs and rock-hard eight-pack abs.

As Dru reached down and began undoing Benny's trousers, he pulled her to him and kissed her harder and deeper, pressing his lips to hers and sliding his tongue over hers and deep into her mouth. Dru moaned into the kiss, partly in arousal at kissing this young, very hot stud, but also because she had reached into his pants and found the object she was seeking: Benny's huge, hard cock. She felt it getting hard, and she quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down, freeing his mammoth size from the tightly constricting confines of his clothes.

They both moaned as Dru grasped Benny's hard cock with both hands, gently stroking it, jacking it until a huge drop of clear pre-cum oozed from the piss-slit at the top of the huge helmet of his cockhead. Continuing their deep kiss, Benny slid his hand under the band of Dru's black lace panties and slid his fingers along her swollen labes.

"Mmmmmf!" Dru gasped into the kiss as Benny slid his bird finger to the knuckle into her sopping wet cunt. He fingered her harshly as he aggressively French-kissed her, and she responding by jacking his huge meat even more vigorously.

"Oh my God." Dru gasped as their kiss finally broke and she looked down to see the young stud's Weapon of Lust. "How big is this thing?"

"Ten inches." said Benny. "All for you, baby. Don't worry, you can handle it. I'll get you ready first."

"You're a really sweet guy." Dru said. "Come over here." She walked past Benny and sat down on the end of the bed. Benny turned around, his long, thick shaft swinging and bobbing, ending up right in front of Dru's beautiful face. She grasped his dick at the base, gently jacking it as she kissed the tip of his cockhead, licking off the pre-cum and jacking out another big drop, which her tongue quickly took. Then she fastened her lips to Benny's cock and began taking it into her mouth, swallowing his meaty inches.

"Oh, GEEZ-us!" Benny gasped as Dru sucked in almost every inch of him, deep throating him. She began sucking hard as she pulled her mouth off his shaft, then exhaled on it, literally blowing on it as she swallowed him again. Benny was grunting and gasping in stunned amazement at how good this woman was at giving him head.

"Oh yeah, baby, suck that dick." he whispered, gently stroking Dru's black hair on the back of her head as she worshipped his manhood, fellating him as intensely as she could. Her left hand gently cupped and squeezed his large nutsack as her right hand held his prick at the base.

Benny worked hard not to let his nut rise. This Italian beauty was sucking his cock better than any porn star he'd ever worked with; even Callie Carrington could not match the skills Dru was displaying. And unlike those pro women, Dru was loving every second of pleasuring her young new friend.

After another few moments of her sucking him, Benny knew that he had to stop her or he'd blast his cum down her throat. "Baby, I can't take any more of this." he gasped. "Lie back and let me eat that sweet pussy of yours."

Dru took the hint, reluctantly letting Benny's cock slide out of her mouth, seeing it shining and wet with her saliva, and seemingly pulsing with desire for her. As she slid back onto the bed, she began sliding her panties down her the firm cheeks of her sweet ass, then down her legs. Benny helped, sliding the obstructing garment down her calves and over her shapely feet. Then she reached up to unbuckle her high heel sandals.

"No, leave those on." said Benny. "You look good in them, and nothing else.

"Mmm, that must run in the family." Dru said. She was thinking about Don and his liking for women's legs and feet, especially in high heels, not realizing that while Todd was related to Benny, Don't wasn't. But she was right, Todd was hot for women's legs and feet, too...

She lay back on the bed, and Benny slid between her shapely calves and trim thighs, kissing his way up her legs until he was at the treasure he sought, her beautiful cunt. Dru had shaved most of her hair, leaving a 'runway' strip extending up her groin from the top of her slit. It was an arousing sight, and Benny was throbbing with desire to taste her.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Dru gasped as she felt the young man lick gently up her slit from almost her ass up to her swollen clit. Sparks of pleasure burst through her loins as Benny licked her labes again, sliding his tongue in deeper, then repeating the motion, delving into her cunt until his mouth was fastened on her labes and his tongue was stroking the top of her vaginal wall.

Already very aroused, Dru felt her orgasm building as Benny ate her pussy with expertise far beyond his young years. She did not try to hold back or stop it, but let it build and build and build...

"UHHH!" she cried out as the ecstasy exploded in her clit and along the top of her vaginal cavity. Benny buried his face in her snatch, tonguing harder, lapping up the sweet juices she was gushing. He did not lighten up, but relentlessly ate her out, and Dru's orgasm coursed through her for long seconds.

She realized that her head was dropped back onto the pillow and she was breathing hard, gulping for air. "Oh God, Benny, that was so good... so fucking good."

"Want some more?" Benny asked. Dru gasped an affirmation, and Benny kept eating her, enjoying being face-deep in her pussy...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After more long minutes of eating Dru's ripe, juicy peach of a pussy, Benny felt in control of his cock enough to slide up onto Dru. The beautiful woman spread her long, shapely legs in welcome as the young stud mounted her. He began sliding the shaft of his long cock along her slit, between her labes, as he bent down and kissed her mouth. Dru's tongue battled his as she lapped up the residues of her own juices from his mouth.

"Oh, Dru, I've got to fuck you. I've got to fuck you now." Benny groaned as they broke the kiss.

"Oh yes, fuck me." Dru begged. "But please, be gentle. You're really huge."

Benny smiled. "Don't worry, I'll go slow. You'll love it." He was reaching down to insert his cockhead into her, but found her hand already there, guiding his turgid meat to the heavenly destination of her sopping womanhood. She fit the head into her tight, tiny cunthole, then slid her hands along his hips to his ass, silently urging him to enter her and take her.

"OHHHHHHH!!" Dru cried out as Benny began sinking his huge cock into her. Despite being extremely wet, her tight cunt yielded only grudgingly to the massive invader. Benny began undulating his hips, pushing forward then withdrawing just a little, then driving down into her again.

"Oh yes... oh yes!" Dru gasped as she felt his cock stretching her vaginal walls, going deeper and deeper into her. She began rocking her hips in rhythm to Benny's helping him to fully sheath his long, thick shaft in her achingly tight quim.

"UHHH!!" Dru cried out as a spasm of pleasure rocked her loins. It wasn't painful, being penetrated by such a large cock, but she felt enormous pressure as the young stud filled her with his size. And as he slid back and forth, back and forth, going deeper and deeper, the wonderful pleasure of being fucked began taking over, matching the wonderful pleasure of sexually servicing and being serviced by this hot young stud.

"Oh yeahhhhh..." Benny gasped as he felt his large balls make first contact with Dru's asscheeks. He ground his pelvis against hers, lost in the ecstasy of having fully penetrated this incredibly hot beauty beneath him.

"Oh my God, babe." he gasped. "You buried it. Ten full inches of cock. How does it feel, baby?"

"Oh God, it's heaven." Dru whispered. "Now fuck me with that thing."

Benny slowly withdrew then sank in again, this time meeting less resistance, and burying his shaft to the balls with only one thrust. Then he began a slow rhythm, withdrawing about half his cock then shoving it back in again, nuts-deep in ecstasy.

Dru was about to come apart. She pulled her legs up and back, trying to spread them even more to give this hot stud total access to her pussy. Benny eased his body down onto hers, pressing his hard chest against her breasts. He kissed her neck and jaw as he began a relentless, deep thrusting, pistoning his meat in and out of her again and again and again. Dru responded to his thrusts as a woman in heat responds to a man taking her, matching his relentless rhythm as the orgasms built up and exploded inside her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It couldn't last. Benny could feel his cockhead touching the back wall of Dru's cunt, near her cervix. He was being careful not to thrust too hard, as ramming her would cause her discomfort if not pain, and he wanted this woman to feel nothing but total pleasure from his cock and his expertise in using it.

But now he felt his nut rise, and this time he couldn't hold back. "I'm going to come, Dru. I've got to come. I've got to come inside you."

"Yes!" Dru gasped. "Come in me! Give it to me! Give me every drop!" She orgasmed again at the thought of this young man coming inside her, filling her with his potent, virile seed.

There was not much room for his semen; his cock was filling her completely. As Benny groaned as his climax overwhelmed him, his cockhead began violently spurting his thick jism into Dru's clutching cunt. Some of it began seeping back along his shaft, helped by the bottom of his cockhead as it withdrew from her depths, then squished along as he sank in again.

Benny collapsed on top of Dru, totally spent. That had been one hell of a fuck, he thought to himself. He raised his head and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you, baby." she whispered.

"No, thank you. he whispered back, then cut off further talk by kissing her mouth again. Their long, deep, tongue-twining kiss lasted for long minutes as their bodies came off the orgasmic highs of their climaxes...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Still relaxing in bliss after his release, Benny was a bit surprised when Dru got up from the bed, put on her panties, then put on her dress as she walked to the other side of the trailer. He lay back, hearing the door open, thinking Cal and Dru was leaving.

He heard a creak and opened his eyes. Standing in the doorway of the bedroom was the Iron Crowbar. He gasped in shock as he sat up.

"Get dressed." I ordered. "Let's talk at the table."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Benny sat down in one of the chairs at the table, to my right. I was facing the door. To my left, his back to the side wall of the trailer, was Todd Burke.

"I didn't do anything wrong." said Benny. "I was trying to help 'em."

"I know." I said. "The Romanos were wired up like a T-Square concert. We had a sting going, and we heard what you said."

"So what's going on?" asked Benny.

"Benny, it's simple." I said, "I've been dealing with one Burke brother or another since I was in college. Well, really since the day Todd was born, but the point is that I knew your late brother Jack, too. Todd, here, turned out pretty good, but Jack was a bad, bad seed."

"I would like to think, and I hope," I continued, "that you and Todd can develop a good relationship, and that you will be a part of the good family that we are. But I'm a careful man, maybe too careful, but careful. And so I'm securing... an insurance policy."

As Benny looked quizzically at me, I said "Drusilla is being examined by a Police Officer and an Auxiliary Police Officer that happens to be a doctor." (Author's note: You get one guess who that is; don't blow it.) They're doing what we call a 'rape kit' on Drusilla." Benny's face turned to deep shock.

"I didn't rape her! I..." Benny started, but I held up my hand.

"I know. Let me finish." I replied. "They're taking the evidence, the case will be filed under my seal, which means no one can see it without my permission. And no one has that permission. It will become a cold case, rape by person unknown. It will be allowed to languish, and be forgotten. The Statute of Limitations for rape in this State is 20 years."

I leaned in close and spoke quietly. "So what that means, Benny, is that I have a 20-year insurance policy that you're not going to say one word about Cal and Dru, and that there will be no problems for Todd nor any of our family."

Benny sat back. He said "I was trying to do those guys a favor, and now I'm the one getting blackmailed."

"Not at all." I said. "I don't play that game. You're free to go, you're free to live your life, to get to know your brother and your new family. Just stay on the 'good guys' side of the fence."

"There's one thing I've learned in my life, Benny." said Todd. "And it's to trust the Iron Crowbar. If you trust him, and go along with his hair-brained schemes," he continued, grinning brightly at that little shot at his ol' Uncle Don, "you'll be fine."

Benny looked from the one to the other of us, and said "This God-damned soap opera has nothing on your family, Todd. Especially with this guy..." he gestured towards me.

"No doubt about that." Todd said agreeably.

"Okay, then." I said, getting up. "I'll be going. Good luck, Benny, and thanks for telling us who the slug that wanted you to fuck with my family is. He'd better get some insurance, himself." I shook Benny's hand, then Todd's hand, then I left.