Soapland Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane brings Huey to Tokyo as her valet.
7k words
3.5
10.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Most of the characters in this story are recurrent and have appeared in my earlier works.

*

Jane was on a flight to Tokyo. Hideki said there would be paparazzi at the airport and for her to expect some attention, his subtle message being that she should wear something sexy. Jane chose a dress that was cinched at the waist and billowy at the hem, and hoped for a windy day. She could imagine the scene at the airport, the wind wrecking havoc with her imaginary modesty, cameras capturing her panties for all to see, thousands of Japanese boys beating off to her image; her misfortune being their gain. The dress she wore was so short that it shamed even her, and she covered her legs with a blanket as soon as she found her seat on the plane. But you meet some very interesting people in first class, and Jane left the plane with two business cards, and all she did to warrant them was show off her ridiculously short dress when parading about the cabin. She chose to wear black lace panties underneath her red and white polka-dot mini. Jane was going to get those Japanese pervs to appreciate panties regardless of color, but she hedged her bets and packed plenty of white ones in her luggage.

This might be as good a time as any to mention that she was accompanied by one of Olivia's young subs. Huey was serving as her valet, because as she put it, "think how much better it will be for the brand if he's with me. Their imagination will run wild. Besides, you got one to spare, and I'm only going to borrow him. And I really do need a valet." Jane didn't bother mentioning that she felt his cock harden while pinned against her thigh; if she did, Olivia might not be so accommodating.

"You are going to be with a very evil woman," Olivia warned him, "but hopefully you'll come back a better man."

Circumstances leading up to this will soon reveal themselves.

It was too early to tell for certain, but Donkey Productions seemed to have regained its mojo with the release of Soapland. Early reviews were good, sales were promising, and there was a lot of action coming out of Japan, where Hideki was expecting an enormous surge in business. The film had it all; leggy blonde, black man with big penis, the Shakespeare of semen, even a delectable Japanese woman going all-in with William's tool.

Speaking of William, he was on his way home from Bangkok when Monica texted him about the new film. He had one full day to recover from jet lag, and he figured that pumping iron was the best remedy. He hadn't worked out in a week, unless fucking was considered an exercise. William threw himself into the task, concentrating so intently that he didn't see the shadows for several minutes, but when he was finally cognizant of people in his yard he looked up he saw that his neighbors had rolled out the welcome wagon. Olivia was wearing bikini bottoms and nothing else, and her big hooters grabbed his cock's attention; it twitched, not once but twice. It looked like it was about to flop over on its side when it suddenly began to bone.

Those two rascals, Huey and Dewey, were with Olivia, standing naked as nature intended, a permanent condition for the most part, when they were at her house. There's something about having eighteen-year-old men - no longer boys, except perhaps in physique and mentality - run around in the nude. It was Olivia's idea of victory, and now it was William's too.

"How long have you been there," William asked? He released the weight bar, happy for the intrusion.

"Long enough," replied Olivia, which her charges found extremely giggle-worthy. "I see you're horny after your long flight," she noted, for his cock was approaching baseball bat territory. "My God, you got a big one today!"

"Eighteen hour flight, baby. I am one horny dude."

Olivia's lads really appealed to him, maybe because they idolized his body and worshipped his penis. Gender didn't matter much to William when it came to ego-gratification; plus the guys were cute, extremely open to all forms of sex, and hanging out with them also meant hanging out with Olivia, who added just the right amount of femininity to the mix, enough to keep it interesting and increase the variety of stimulants.

There was no mistaking William's stimulation right now. His boner was sticking straight up towards the sky, which only happened when he was at his most heightened state of arousal.

"Have you ever tried lifting weights with that," Olivia asked? She had taken possession of the blue ribbon and attached a small weight to it. She had William stand, and she tied it around his erection. But she hadn't realized just how horny he was, and the touch of her hand on his mammoth organ caused his body to tense and spasm, and he let out a loud gasp. The weight had pulled his erection downward, but William instinctively used his pelvic muscles to bounce it back up, weight and all, and now his cock was throbbing, it was moving about from side to side. He froze, knowing that even a minor movement could uncork the bottle.

"Oh no, are you gonna cum?"

William took a few deep breaths, clenching and unclenching his fists as he did. "I'm okay," he said. .

"Whew that was close," Olivia said. "I should never have touched you, but it was too tempting."

"You should be punished," said Dewey. Olivia glared at him. "Well, you'd punish us if we did that."

She thought a moment. Luckily for him she was in the mood to dole out a little reward. William's arousal had left her feeling frisky "Dewey, what do you want to do more than anything?"

He smiled. "Fuck you in the ass."

"Okay, what's the second most thing you want to do more than anything?"

"Spank you."

"Well, buddy, today's your lucky day."

In a flash the young buck climbed over the wooden fence that separated their yards, returning a moment later with the paddle. Had Olivia asked William right then what he wanted to do more than anything, he would have referred to the athletic and lithe young man, who to him represented the classical Greek ideal of youth in all its naked glory...especially when it was hopping fences.

Olivia removed her bikini bottoms. She had let her pubic hair grow and was now sporting a hairy bush. Jane might wear retro dresses, but Olivia wore retro fur. She placed her body over the side of the exercise table, and with hands on the ground, she offered up her ample butt-cheeks. A recent weight loss notwithstanding, her buttocks still packed a decent amount of flesh, but it provided a big target area for Dewey. His cock was extremely rigid. He hesitated, unsure whether to proceed.

"Go ahead. Spank me." Dewey held nothing back. This was his fantasy and he was playing it out. Olivia's cheeks stung from the blows. Every time the paddle made contact she let out a high-pitched wail, but Dewey's cock also hardened with each smack. It danced and darted from the momentum of his swinging motion. William couldn't take his eyes off of it; so cute, so delicate...and Olivia's big butt - he liked them that way. His cock felt tight, like an elastic band was suffocating it. Was that pre-cum oozing out of his pee-hole? An eighteen-hour airplane flight had weakened his resolve, and he couldn't hold off any longer. His cock was demanding an immediate release. He couldn't stop the tide.

"I can't...AARH...and a mighty roar heralded the birth of several million sperm cells as they rushed towards the light of day, catapulting through the air. William was stroking himself into a stupor, pulling harder and harder, acting as if too much cum was not enough. He yanked for a long time, until he was sure that he had drained his sac. Dewey stopped what he was doing to watch, Olivia forgot about her stinging butt cheeks - for once she was glad for the additional poundage; and Huey, who had been secretly watching William throughout the procedure, exulted.

"Okay boys," said Olivia, "he's all yours."

Huey and Dewey were supposed to take turns fucking William, and the big guy never looked manlier then when he was down on all fours, with a cock in his ass and another in his mouth. But Huey was so turned-on that he came right in the middle of the blowjob, before he could make it to his rectum, and he spewed all over William. The big guy swallowed as much of the juice as it could. That was the one thing you couldn't do in porn, so when an opportunity arose to show his love in the most masculine way possible, William did. Dewey popped his cookies shortly thereafter, having made no attempt to pull out of William's ass, but when he removed the condom and held it upside down a large mass of creamy fluid poured out onto the palm of his hand, which he triumphantly displayed.

William got on his back following their ejaculations, and he got a two-headed blowjob while simultaneously licking Olivia's cunt, and he was still horny enough to fire off another massive round of semen within a few minutes. It pleased her to see Huey and Dewey fight over his remaining drops of semen, and that was her final image before she positioned herself down onto the big flagpole and gave it a good ride. With so many stimulants to choose from, it was easy for the muscleman to maintain his erection, despite having ejaculated twice in rapid succession, and she slid up and down his shaft for a solid ten minutes, until she felt faint from ecstasy. His penis was firm and unbending, like a rock, but not yet nearing orgasm, which was the perfect storm on which she had pinned her hopes, because they switched positions and William was able to give her another ten minutes of non-stop pounding, using his signature backdoor move, the one that drove her insane. Finally, he pulled out and unloaded, having enough juice left in his giant dong to tattoo her plump cheeks with white extract.

As a crowning touch, Huey and Dewey jerked off over the exhausted couple, as they lay together on the grass in blissful repose. The young men had gotten quite aroused during the twenty-minute fuck, but Olivia told her subs not to touch their pee-pees until she gave the signal, and by the time that happened they were so far gone that it didn't require much effort on their part for two streams of semen to cascade down upon the spent lovers.

****

An analysis of Donkey females would reveal a distinct preference for blondes, with a few brunettes thrown in, so when an opportunity arose to cast a redhead, Monica jumped on it. Not just any redhead, but one with a mop of hair so bright it was almost orange. Staci worked as a bartender at Roland's local watering hole. That she was a lesbian mattered not, that she was sexually promiscuous and was open to anything mattered a lot. She was in need of money, and one evening when business was slack she told Roland about her financial woes.

Roland may have been gay, but he knew a hot woman when he saw one, especially when they sent out the kind of vibes Staci was sending out. He thought she deserved a tryout. "You have to meet Monica," Roland said, followed up by the standard, "wear something sexy."

Staci's legs may not have been as long as other Donkey ladies, but her thighs were ravishing, and extremely suggestive when ensconced under a short, tight skirt. She sat cross-legged in front of the director, who couldn't take her eyes off of the girl's crossed thigh. Her most distinctive feature - the hair - was cut extremely short, but Staci's face was very pretty and it benefitted from the open exposure. Monica had developed an appreciation of the female form, due in part to her interest in Sunny, and she could tell that Staci had it, it being the ability to turn men on. Having passed the test, she was hired on the spot.

So Monica, Jane, Staci and William all went to visit the Soapland in Little Tokyo. Monica had been working overtime on the script, and she had already devised an opening scene that would feature Huey and Dewey, just to give it some added depth, as well as please Olivia, who had been complaining that they were in need of some discipline. She wanted them to get a good spanking, courtesy of Donkey, and it would be seen as art, advancing the video's narrative. That was win-win for everyone, except maybe Huey and Dewey. But they'd be allowed to cum, so they'd go home mollified despite having sore butts.

It was nine 'o clock and the facility opened at eleven, so they had two hours of uninterrupted access. Their host was Mama-San, the forty-something manager. Also present were two female workers, both in their late teens or early twenties, already clad in white bikinis, and they accompanied Mama-San as she gave a tour of the locker area, sauna, and massage room, before arriving at the bathing area.

It was the size of a large communal shower, L-shaped, with three workstations alongside the longest wall and two on the other one. There were stools for the customers to sit on, and the workstations had everything imaginable for pampering the clientele who, by the way, paid handsomely for the experience. Being the only man, it was fairly obvious who was going to play the customer for the demonstration, not that William minded.

The Soapland experience starts as soon as the patron enters. He presents himself at the front desk and gets sized up by Mama-San who, after asking a few questions, buzzes one of the girls to come out to the front. Meeting the man's approval, she then escorts him to the locker area. If, hypothetically, the man didn't approve of Mama-San's choice, and asked for another, she would grudgingly comply, but he'd never be welcomed back again. Monica quickly realized that she needed a Mama-San character for the video, and she had no time to recruit. She wondered perhaps whether Mama-San could be persuaded to play herself; you couldn't get any more authentic than that.

Back in the changing area, the two bikini-clad workers removed William's clothes. His role was to stand there and not interfere. Tighty whities against black skin was enticing, and it gave Monica a thought. Somehow, somewhere, someday, Dan and William would have to wrestle each other in their matching Y-fronts, as Carol had referred to them, using the British term. Maybe as a photo shoot for the website gallery, or as a downloadable video.

"One girl, one man," said Mama-San, "unless he pay extra for two," but for demonstration purposes, William would double down, since two girls were there. One of them smiled sheepishly as she placed a small towel in front of his loin. The other girl then lowered his drawers. Everyone noticed how carefully his clothes were folded and hung, even underwear and socks.

When a tinge of arousal first hits William's cock it usually balloons down and then out, which it now did.

"Need bigger towel," said Mama-San, causing the girls to laugh. The facility had three sizes, which they jokingly referred to as big, bigger and biggest. The biggest towel was brought out to replace the inadequate bigger one, which they had mistakenly assumed would be sufficient to cover his penis. In their defense, most men didn't get erections at this stage, and most men weren't hung like Big Bill. William didn't realize that he was supposed to hold the towel in place as they walked from the locker room to the bathing area, so it fell to the ground once the girl released her hold on it, causing everyone to laugh.

"Big penis like to show itself," was Mama-San's face-saving explanation; under ordinary circumstances it would have been considered impolite - too forward and suggestive. At the bathing area William was instructed to sit down on a stool. Ordinarily the towel would be draped over his legs, but William was modest-free and saw no need to keep his prized possession under wraps. It loomed large between his legs.

Jane and Monica were used to seeing William aroused, but it was new to Staci. "He's converted many a woman," Jane whispered to her.

"I bet you do too," Staci replied, causing Jane to blush.

One worker soaped William's back, although it was more like a soapy massage than anything else, as her hands slowly caressed his shoulders. The other girl started washing William's feet and worked her way upwards. Every now and again her hand would brush against his penis, and she always made sure that it appeared to be accidental. It was a subtle way of preparing the customer for what would follow.

This went on for about fifteen minutes, and then William was asked to stand. Had he been shy or modest, and clinging to the towel, the Soapland worker would now take it from him. Pretense was over.

"Most men lose shame by now. Okay to be naked." But some did resist, in which case the lady would have to pull rank, either by force or by sweet talk. But one way or another, the towel was coming off.

"I don't get it," said Jane. "The men come here to get a hand-job, basically, so why the shyness?"

"Ah," exulted Mama-San, as if she were privy to a big secret, "some men get sent here as reward by their company. Fathers send sons when they turn eighteen. Some are virgins."

Monica was astonished. "I had no idea," but her mind was working overtime. She saw five workstations, five reluctant, shy boys, cute as hell, with handsome penises, five slutty Soapland female workers...CFNM, homoeroticism, female domination. And couldn't there be a male Soapland, with female customers, or better yet, man-on-man, a homo or bisexual Soapland?

She envisioned a young virgin finally getting comfortable with his washer after a lengthy bout of shyness, allowing her to remove his towel as he stood, only to be frozen in fear and embarrassment once he sees that the other sexy females have paused from what they were doing to gawk and smile at his exposed organ. It could go either of two ways. The man might feel humiliated, powerless to prevent the ordeal, and shrink, or he might revel in his manhood, show off proudly for the ladies, and stand tall.

Maybe a weekly series wasn't such a bad idea. It would mean multiple shoots going on at the same time, requiring more staff, more writers, more everything, but that's how companies grow. Hideki sounded smarter by the day.

William was standing upright, his wet, muscular body glistening, his stiff woodie now sticking straight out, parallel to the ground. Monica saw five Williams in an unspoken competition, anxious and uneasy, comparing themselves against each other, seeing how they measured up. The five females, in bemused silence, would contribute to the boys' predicament by their mere presence.

A loud noise snapped Monica back to the here-and-now, and she saw that William was in the midst of an orgasm. One of the workers - she never learned their names - had a firm grip on his cock and was giving it a healthy yank. The other worker was standing behind him, still massaging his shoulders, as his agonized cries of pleasure resonated through the room.

"Don't sell him short, girl," Jane said to Staci, in hushed tones.

"Only if you come with it," she replied.

****

Two photographers and four video cameramen were there to greet Jane once she cleared customs, but in today's age that was enough to flood the Internet, and the television shows dedicated to adult entertainment might think it deserving of mention that an American porn star goddess had arrived on their shores. Unfortunately Jane couldn't deliver an upskirt, although with those pervs you never know. One of them might have had a camera in his shoe. An upskirt would have guaranteed a plug on television. As it were, leggy blondes in short dresses were still a hot item.

Hideki had arranged for a limousine to ferry them to the hotel, having booked a suite at one of Tokyo's most luxurious boutique residences, one that was part western, part Japanese in design and comfort. The suite even came with its own private Hot Springs, located on the balcony.

The manager looked warily at Huey while he explained the room's features, trying to figure out where he fit in. The bedroom had a large king-sized western bed, but the living room was low futons, bamboo furniture, and exquisite floor mats. The bathroom had a simple shower, but a large and luxurious bathtub. The Hot Springs on the balcony looked out onto a quiet and peaceful garden.

12