Soapland Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane and Huey bond as filming begins on the new video.
8.8k words
4.25
7.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuunagi was a high-class call girl who catered to wealthy Japanese businessmen when they were in town. She was considered to be one of the top guns in the business, and getting her for the video was a coup...allegedly.

She looked like she was high maintenance. Her price to appear in Soapland was excessive, as in two thousand dollars excessive, but Donkey was past the point over quibbling about money, especially when it was Hideki's. If she had his blessing then she was in the film.

She had on a very smart business suit, under the guise of being a young executive. The skirt was short, the blouse revealing, and she looked like a boner-inducer, but despite all that, Monica had concerns. Yuunagi was attractive and glamorous, and she had dimples too, which made her smile her best feature. Slut trumps glamour every time in Donkey-world, but Monica had to play the cards she was dealt. Glamour could work if done correctly and, adjusting on the fly, her scene with William would turn into a seduction. Uppity young executive gets comeuppance; undone by big muscles and big cock, or something like that.

Toshi too was wearing a well-cut suit, looking the part of a rising company man with money to burn - that and an anxious cock in need of servicing, or why else would he be at a Soapland? The second man had been hired by one of Hideki's local connections, and he was a well-built and well-preserved specimen of around forty years of age. He was jovial and funny and pleasant to be around. If he did have a flaw it was his large stomach. In the Japanese mindset, it would be a powerful fantasy for a man like him to be attended to by a westerner. He called himself Tony, or Tome, or something like that, but he quickly acquired the nickname of 'pork belly' on the set, which he took as a compliment, and it was probably even meant as such. He was friendly, and not uptight at all about working in a porn video. Maybe he just liked being at a Soapland.

The real Soapland had been rented out for the morning and afternoon. Monica had the run of the place. In addition to the locker room, they'd be filming in the bathing area and the massage room. The sauna looked inviting, but that wouldn't happen until tomorrow, and Monica had some fireworks planned that only she knew about.

Behind the scenes, Yuunagi looked William over as if she were appraising a jewel. With a tinge of melodrama, she consented to do a scene with him, and all that it entailed, although had she not she would have been two thousand dollars poorer. But she acted like it was her choice, and everyone played along. Was she a real diva or simply role-playing? It didn't matter; the Donkey tent was big enough to accommodate everyone.

Olivia was recruited at the last minute to play Mama-San, Monica not comfortable enough to ask the real one to play herself. Wear something low-cut, was her only advice to the buxom woman.

The three Japanese entered the facility separately, with Toshi arriving first, and after a brief conversation Olivia called for bikini-clad Staci to come out. She bowed as a sign of respect, and then took Toshi by the hand and they went to the change area.

"Watch out for him," Jane had warned, "he can fill up a cup." Staci had no idea what she meant.

Pork belly was next, and Monica had the camera pan Jane from foot to head as approached the front desk, from six-inch stilettos to a glorious blonde mane in perfect condition. All the while she was smiling at her prey, smirking for the camera, milking the moment, not for herself, but for Hideki. It was begging for a slow motion sequence, which would materialize on the DVD version. Jane's legs were so spectacular that it was easy to overlook her breasts, but they were firm and succulent, and ample enough - only a perv with an abnormal boob fetish could be disappointed by them. Her bikini bottoms showed off a very noticeable and very suggestive Mound of Venus. Her hair was brilliantly cut, washed and styled, her makeup subtle but exquisite; a manicure and pedicure within the past twenty-four hours - she really did look like a Goddess. There's only so much a girl can do in a bikini, but Jane did it.

"I'm going to put his belly to good use, don't worry," Jane told Monica. Everything she did today was for the thousands of Japanese pervs who were going to elevate her to stardom, once they were done beating off to her image, that is. Jane loved thinking about men beating off to her image.

The camera was sad to see her go, but pork belly had a happy grin on his face as Jane led him away.

Finally it was Yuunagi's turn, and she played her part perfectly, first acting surprised, then curious, and finally pleased, scrutinizing William carefully before agreeing to go with him to the changing area. For the Japanese market, this was the moment they were waiting for, a hot Japanese woman with the proverbial black man with big penis.

When the scene switched to the locker room the three clients were in various stages of the ritual. Toshi was already naked, with a small towel in front of his cock, and he and Staci were leaving the locker room as William and Yuunagi entered. A lingering shot of Toshi's butt would hopefully dramatize the vulnerability of his situation, but some things can't be faked, like fear and uncertainty. That's how Monica would have preferred it, but the subtle nuances she envisioned weren't necessary for the Japanese market, so Hideki kept telling her. His ulterior motive for the film was to fast-track Jane's path to stardom. His people were telling him that she launched the most sales and attracted the most interest. Stars sold the product, not the content. On that he and Monica agreed to disagree. She'd have an opportunity down the road to demonstrate just how different her vision was than his.

Jane had gotten pork belly undressed, but she forgot the towel, and he stood naked for a few moments while she went to retrieve one. Mama-San - the real Mama-San - would have been horrified at such a breach in protocol, but Monica liked the spontaneity, and she liked the idea of his cock being exposed when it wasn't supposed to be. Pork belly's big stomach couldn't hide the fact that he was doing all right in the size department. It was long and pointy at the tip. His casting began to make more sense. With towel in place, Jane and pork belly left the room, leaving William and Yuunagi alone.

He got her down to her underwear without much difficulty, but it was important that she remain modest for as long as possible, so William handed her the biggest towel they had, which she held in front of herself as he unclasped the back of her bra and removed it.

William's bulge kept getting more pronounced. Yuunagi couldn't stop looking at it, and neither could the cameras. This was not a traditional Japanese Soapland adult video, of which there were many; Donkey's take on it would add a few wrinkles, even though they were partially straightjacketed by Hideki's vision. But he paid Donkey for their insight too, and a combination of his parameters and their kinkiness should create something good.

The tight speedos William had on did a poor job of concealing his weapon. Its outline was clearly visible through the white-colored material. Few viewers would notice that he had wrapped the towel around her body and reached under it to remove her panties. They would more likely notice that the tip of penis was threatening to pop up through the band and reveal itself. But everyone would notice what he did next, for he brought her panties to his face and sniffed them before hanging them up in the locker. Monica might have objected were it not for the fact that it perplexed Yuunagi, and the director was determined to take her out of her comfort zone, knowing it would add to her performance. A staid, conservative Japanese woman was going meet her match in a muscular African with an enormous bulge in his speedos. Their performance would be critical to the film's success, despite Hideki's blathering about Jane.

The video they were shooting wasn't anything like the one Monica had imagined yesterday, but just wait, her next project would be a Donkey Soapland without any interference from Tokyo. It would blow this one out of the water. It would blow everything they had ever done out of the water. Soaplands and Donkey were made for each other. Now that she had the big picture, the devil would be in the details. All she needed was five slutty women, and how hard could that be? She already had two of them in mind. Carol was a must, because you can never have too many leggy blondes, and with Jane moving up in the world, the Scottish dynamo would be the new, go-to replacement. Monica's slutty-looking friend Leslie, whose hot performance in Men will be Men was still drawing raves, would be another. When it came to preserving the shelf life of actresses Monica had few peers. Once cast, if deserving a second hire, she liked to do it right away, while they were still familiar to the core audience. It was a way to preserve continuity. Then they might disappear for a few videos before resurfacing. That way they became art of an ensemble.

Now about those handsome boys with cute penises...

Finding college-aged men who fit the profile she was after might be a bit harder, but that's where Roland could help. His pipeline to young, cute boys was stronger than ever. A couple of gay flamers might be good, their parents sending them to a Soapland in a desperate attempt at conversion. How they interacted with their straight compatriots in the tiny, enclosed nude environment had a lot of potential. When all five workstations were in use the room would be a little congested, and she would want the naked men to be as close together as possible. A clandestine gay encounter in the shower? Mama-San being called in to deal with the illicitness, maybe even doling out punishment to the bad boys? The possibilities were endless. Then she had a seminal moment. She would need to find a rectangular Soapland with workstations on opposite walls, maybe three to a side. She imagined men facing each other as they got their happy ending, their cocks maybe two feet apart. Semen splashing, was her term for the end result, and she herself had a new powerful masturbation fantasy; six men being jerked, making a contest out of seeing who could land the most sperm on the man facing him, who was trying to do the same thing. Who wouldn't pay to watch that?

They wouldn't be rushed either, as they were for this film. The men would have to be interviewed, which meant stark naked and interrogated, followed by a masturbation. The casting would be critical. The boys would have to be able to convey the deer-in-the-headlight look she was after. But first things first, and they all went to the bathing room for the next scene.

****

Hideki was talking on his mobile phone when Jane entered the sunken living room. Huey had answered the door in his birthday suit and let him in. To say that Hideki was surprised would be an understatement, but he chalked it up to the wild and unpredictable nature of a porn goddess. After letting him in, Huey retreated to the furthest and darkest end of the room and tried to look invisible.

Jane came out clad in matching white bra and panties, with just enough lace to draw the eye. "Sorry, I'm running late." she said. "I'm almost ready. Huey, where the fuck are you? I need you to help me finish dressing." Turning to Hideki, she said, "he's my valet," before adding, "he's more obedient when he's naked."

Huey had chosen a lime green, long sleeve dress with navy trim that really showed off her figure. Jane was pleased with his choice, and it told her something about his peccadillos. She loved the sixties retro look, and of the seven dresses hanging in the closet, six were old-school, but Huey had selected the seventh, a tight, clingy number designed by a trendy designer and thoroughly modern.

Huey zipped her up. "Is it too short," she asked him? "Are my panties showing?"

He pulled on her hem, trying to lower it, but he didn't have a lot of material to work with, and it stopped about an inch below her crotch. He accidently-on-purpose brushed his hand along her inner thigh during the process. Jane seemed to be perfectly comfortable granting him access to her private world. It was another perk of his job, which he was growing into and becoming more comfortable with, having decided that he would be the best damn valet the world had ever seen. He had begun to take his duties seriously. "You're okay," he said, "but I think you're supposed to wear a thong with a dress like this."

"Huey, my poor, sweet, loveable doll, if I wear a thong then my butt cheeks will show when I bend over, not my panties, and panties are my thing. And this dress is so tight that a breeze won't blow it up. Get down on the floor and look up. Can you see my panties now?"

"Of course," he said, smiling. "They look wonderful. Is Mister Big Shot going to be looking up at you?"

"I don't know if you know this, but a lot Japanese men walk around with cameras in their shoes, and they film up ladies' dresses." Jane sat down. "How about now, when I sit?"

Huey's eyes lit up and his penis moved ever so slightly, which did not escape her attention.

"I guess you answered that." Jane stood up and twirled. "How do I look," she inquired?

"How do you look?" Huey placed his hands on his hips to show the impact her radiance had on his penis, one instance where actions clearly spoke louder than words. He was able to wag his boner so it bounced up and down. It wasn't terribly large, but it was extremely hard, and it had a very becoming shape. For a big game hunter like Jane, with dozens top-shelf specimens hanging on her wall like trophies, Huey's penis was a pleasant diversion. It did point up at a forty-five degree angle, however. Though it was small, it was distinctive, and there was no mistaking when it was aroused, and he was sure aroused a lot. Jane kind of liked looking at it, just like she kind of liked having Huey around. What began as a prank to annoy Olivia had turned into something else; Jane needed a confidant, and Huey evolved into the role.

As for Huey, he was smitten; need we say more? He had begun his adventure with the goal of staying on her good side, fearful of the consequences if he didn't, but he had since lost his fear and now saw himself as serving a vital need to a damsel in distress. He had bought into her Goddess thing, and why not, it was a first class ride all the way.

He felt comfortable enough to take a chance. "Wait a minute," he said, lifting her dress up so that he could better examine her panties. "I don't know," he said, "I think I saw some panties with green trim in the drawer...you know, to match the dress."

Jane smiled. "Do you really think that, or are you just being naughty?" Huey smirked; his cock loved it that Jane found him naughty.

"Just being naughty," he said, sheepishly. "Want me to beat off?" I'm really horny, in case you didn't know."

"Huey, it's my job to know. But I thought William floated your boat."

"He does," the young man replied, "but you float my boat too. You make me horny. Are you sure I can't beat off?"

"All things in due time, my precious darling. When in comes to your sex urges you just have to trust me. You can't walk around like an animal and jerk off every fifteen minutes."

Jane liked the way things were progressing. Keeping him in a state of agitation was part of the process. Huey was young and impressionable. He was a blank canvas, despite Olivia's attempts to mold him into something of her own creation. She had done her best to emasculate him, but Jane saw a sexually confused young man who was still finding his way in the world. His little penis refused top quit, it kept reaching for the stars, in a state of constant arousal. Only something good can come from that, she reckoned.

She tried to remain calm, but Jane was feeling a lot of pressure. The Japs would try and get her to appear in one of their hardcore porn videos. She had no intention of doing so, but she had to let them think that there was a chance she word, lest they lose interest in her. She was convinced that everything leading up to this, the television shows, the public appearances, the first-class treatment, was to get her to appear in Japanese porn, and she was just as convinced that the plug would be pulled as soon as she declined their final plea. She also had to navigate Hideki's waters, which were choppy and mystifying. Did he want to fuck her? Was he just using her to make money? Was he husband material?

With so many things to deal with, she needed someone to have her back. Huey was easily manipulated, but not too easily, which is how she preferred it. Jane liked to use sex as a weapon, and her valet was now part and parcel of that. Just wait until he gets his stiff little rod in my box, she thought.

Jane pressed him close to her, feeling his erection against her body. "When I see you with a woodie it makes me feel good, like I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. The best way for you to float my boat is to keep that thing of yours primed and ready at all times." Jane motioned for him to sit next to her on the bed. "This is all new to me. I'm in a strange country, dealing with strange people. They treat me like a porn star, but that's not who I am. I need someone close by who I can rely on, to help me get through this." She put her arm around his shoulder. His body was warm and soft, and it felt good when pressed against her.

"You can rely on me, Miss Jane, honest."

"Is that my name now, Miss Jane?"

Huey smiled mischievously. "You bet."

"I can't keep Hideki waiting much longer, so how quick do you think you could cum if you jerked off right now?"

Huey didn't hesitate. "About ten seconds."

"Well, let's go. We haven't got all night."

Jane led to him to the dressing table where they faced a big mirror. "Watch yourself jerk, but more important, watch me as I watch you do it." It took nearer to a minute, but Huey stroked his organ until it approached lift-off, then he stood on his tiptoes and launched a missive that he hoped would reach the mirror, but it fell short. Still, the top of the bureau was saturated with cream. But the release felt good, and his horny edginess abated.

Jane gave Huey a kiss on the cheek. "Feeling better?"

"He nodded. "You're very sweet," she said. "You get me...I like that. Now I don't know how late I'll be. You can order from room service. The television has Japanese porn, and you have permission to masturbate as often as you like...but use tissues. Hideki might want to fuck me tonight and he might not like it if your cum stains are all over the room," she said, winking.

"I found an iron in the closet. Want me to iron your dresses?

"Why don't we discuss that tomorrow? I'll teach you everything you need to know about being my valet."

"I think I love you," he said.

"Huey, how sweet. Now hold that thought. If you still feel that way when I return...who knows, let's see what happens...I don't know what Hideki has in mind. Now this is just a what if, but if he comes back here tonight, and we end up fucking, I don't mind if you watch, just hide yourself real good so he doesn't see you. Capeesh?"

****

William led Yuunagi to the L-shaped bathing room and sat her down on a stool. Two workstations away Staci was shampooing Toshi's hair. They actually did that at Soaplands, according to Mama-San, usually post ejaculatory, but not necessarily. The Shakespeare of Semen was leaning back on the stool and placed his hands on the floor behind him for support.

Staci looked over at William and smiled. She kept refilling a small pan with warm water to rinse Toshi off, after which she had him stand. Monica's original plan was to have him be a reluctant shy-boy, but then decided that she'd save that for her own Soapland, so he readily gave the towel up to his red-headed bather without any drama. Toshi's cock was capable of expanding to eight inches, but when it was flaccid it dangled harmlessly and looked non-threatening. Nobody could have predicted the monster that lurked within, capable of emitting a supersized blast of spunk that could both astonish and intimidate.