Soapland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still standing behind Herman, Carol reached under his legs and began to rub his balls. Herman felt his cock tighten. Jane leaned forward in her seat; her valet was jacked, and it wouldn't be long before he had a happy ending.

Carol was seasoned enough to know that the cock she was working on was close to popping, but she also knew what was going to happen afterwards, so she wasn't bothered by a speedy ejaculation. Thus she began to stroke it gently, rubbing her hand stem to stern, from balls to cock-head. She squeezed his penis tip and Herman's body began to tense. She released her hold and watched as it bounced up and down. Finally she wrapped her hand around it and applied several hard tugs.

"AARRGGHH," screamed Herman, and an enormous blast of liquid love ejected out of his pee-hole. It was a long distance shot, and a healthy dose of it landed on Darryl's leg.

Liz had refrained so far from touching Darryl's cock. She gave it a lot of space so it could have it's own close-up and show off. She had been peacefully minding her own business, but Herman interrupted her serenity by his uncalled for encroachment into her territory.

"You're not supposed to be bothering my customer," Liz said to Herman, in mock anger. Carol apologized profusely. It was poor etiquette on Herman's part. Not only had he cum before Carol was finished with her penis washing, he had shown poor manners by spraying his grandfather with his virgin seed.

"I think you need to come with me," Carol said, sternly, to the young man, and they left the bathing room.

Herman sat down next to Jane. Darryl and Liz were going to solo, so he some time to kill before his second orgasm. "Hey Rico, come on over here," Jane said, and the hairstylist joined them. Ricardo had put his speedo back on, following his blowjob, and another bulge had formed.

"Do you cut men's hair," she asked?

"I would for him."

"Do you make house calls?"

"I would for him."

Jane ran her fingers through Herman's mop. "What do you think? Cut a few inches, let him add you to his growing list of conquests, give his woodie a little workout...it'll be fun."

Back in the bathing room, Darryl stood motionless as Liz surveyed his naked body. She still hadn't yet touched his cock, but it had managed quite well on its own. It had since stiffened into a bone and was sticking out at a slight upward angle. The more Liz stared the more turned-on he got. It was all about the anticipation, and damn, that fucking Liz looked fucking hot. She had a way of showing her love in almost everything she did; her eyeballs, her smile; her long brown hair with a part of the side, like a man; those motherfucking huge hooters, with a bikini top that did nothing to hide their majesty; those butt cheeks that swallowed a thong. Darryl was the lucky recipient of her largesse.

Ricardo was interested in watching Darryl, so he walked over to be nearer the action. "What do you think," Monica asked? "Is he as big as James?"

Ricardo studied him for a minute. "About the same...if anyone's bigger," he added, pointing to Darryl, "it's him."

Good to know; it meant that Liz was doing her job. She massaged Darryl's butt cheeks and the back of his legs, all the way down to the heels of his feet. His cock grew by the millimeter. Liz knelt before him and soaped the front of his legs, working her way up, stopping only when she was on the verge of making contact with the big rig.

Monica signaled that it was time to raise the heat. Liz stood up and faced Darryl, looked him in the eye with tender affection, but said nothing. She massaged his chest and began lowering herself until she knelt before his flagpole. His balls were the size of grapefruits, and she started to tickle them with her fingers. Darryl let out a deep groan.

Liz's main focus was getting Darryl hard. She was aiming for fifteen inches. That may have been an impossible dream, but it was certainly a worthwhile objective. Liz studied his penis and nodded to herself. "My, my," she cooed, "not bad, not bad at all. You're pretty hard." Satisfied with what she saw, she put her face forward and rubbed it against his equipment. It didn't look wrinkled any longer, but rather firm and svelte.

Darryl moaned audibly. He was very turned-on. Liz had her entire repertoire to try out. First up was her tongue, and she lavished his cock-head with moist tender affection. She extended her licking down the entire length of his prodigious shaft, and the veins got more visible, resembling river tributaries, they were so pronounced.

Liz finally went whole hog on him, inserting his dick into her mouth, or at least the part of it she could fit in without gagging. She sucked for several minutes, until Darryl was on the verge of cumming. He arched his back and began panting. "Ah, ah, ah..." he groaned. Liz had one hand gripped firmly around the base of his shaft, and she cupped hid balls with her other, playfully slapping his nuts. "Give it to me," she said.

Darryl was overcome by a wave of ecstasy. "I'm cumming," he gasped, "I'm cumming!"

Liz removed his tool from her mouth and jerked it hard. Two blasts of sperm came out rapid fire. Darryl kept groaning, his muscles tightened, involuntary spasms rocked his body, but his spigot had suddenly dried up. Liz relaxed her hold. "Keep jerking." he grunted, and she did, but changing her grip and style of stroke. Now she held it between thumb and forefinger, using short rapid jerks to invigorate his cum machinery. She also licked his cock-tip. Darryl contorted his body, turning his legs inward towards his groin and pressed them together. This was how he turned the spigot back on, and he sighed loudly as the second wave of semen finally arrived. A smaller wave followed, before turning into dribbles and drippings. This time he was really finished, but Liz retained her strong grip on his manhood, not wanting to let go. She used her tongue to tickle the underside of his cock-head and Darryl's knees got so weak that had to lie down on the floor. She had drained him to his core.

Monica asked Herman how far he was willing to go.

"As far as Miss Jane wants me to go."

Jane deferred to Monica. "It's your call."

He climbed up onto a massage table and rested on his hands and knees. Carol slipped on a latex glove, applied some Vaseline to her finger, and inserted it into Herman's rectum.

"Feel good, luv?" For the moment, it did, once she located his prostate gland. But it wouldn't last. Carol brought out a fiberglass dildo that was long and thin, and which contained a tiny battery, allowing it to vibrate and pulsate. On cue, Ricardo entered the room. Carol asked for his help; could he please hold down Herman's hands, to prevent him from moving? Ricardo not only agreed, he stepped out of his tight shorts before doing so, his pecker liberated at last. It was a whopper too, even if not in Darryl's league. But double-digits were nothing to sneeze at, and nobody did. In an instant Ricardo was propelled to the status of a Donkey Boy. It was the sly, humble grin that accompanied his strip-down, exuding self-confidence. He must have intuitively known that his cock was an attention grabber. It was also another image for the website.

The 'pulsator', as Carol referred to the dildo, was inserted into Herman's butthole. The vibrating sensation was tolerable at first, but with frequency it became more unfomfortable. He started to squirm. Adding to Herman's emotions was the sight of Ricardo's thick cock bouncing around just inches from his face.

"Ready for more, luv?" Carol strapped the dildo onto a belt and secured it around her hips. Then she rammed Herman with great urgency. The pulsator whipped at his senses, and not in a pleasant way.

"Enough," he begged. "Enough." Carol pulled back, and Herman sighed with relief, breathing heavy from the ordeal. She then undid the belt, removed the dildo and said to Ricardo, "hold him tight."

Three fierce lashes from the belt incinerated Herman's butt cheeks. He cried in pain. From the sideline, Jane winced. Suck a cute little butt, covered in abrasions, what a pity.

At the same time this was going on Ricardo began to masturbate. Once he stroked his cock into sufficient hardness he thrust it into Herman's face and demanded that he suck it, and while Herman busied himself with the task, Carol chose to re-insert the pulsator, although this time she used extreme caution. The dildo could also be an instrument of pleasure; it all depended on how one wielded it, and Herman was exposed to both sides. The combination of sweet purring in his rectum, with just enough pressure to stimulate his prostate, along with sucking the mighty penis; add to that Carol's inane and indecipherable mutterings, and that was a recipe for success.

Ricardo grabbed his cock from Herman's mouth, leaned back, stepped on his tiptoes and blasted Herman in the face with his semen. That wasn't so bad, he thought; at least Carol appeared done with his butt, which is where most of the damaged occurred. But man was it sore, inside and out.

They rolled him over on his back. Carol and Ricardo each stood on one side of him. What should they do? Even Monica wasn't sure. She left it up to Carol. They need him to ejaculate, but how she went about it was her business. Darryl and Liz entered the room, and they joined the others at the table.

Being the center of attention suited Herman just fine, but he might have had second thoughts once Carol got the riding crop.

"Beat it," she said, "come on, beat it," and she lashed his balls with the riding crop.

"That hurt," he exclaimed."

Carol struck him again. "I'm keeping at it 'til yer jizz, so get on with it. Beat it!"

Herman didn't need more incentive, so he attacked his joystick with fury. Knowing his propensity for orgasms, it came as no surprise when semen puddles began forming on the young man's chest. One final slap from Carol sealed the deal. "You don't want to jizz on yer granddad's legs ever again, got it?"

For good measure she applied the cock clamp that Jane had purchased in Tokyo. It was a metal contraption that covered the penis, which was secured in locked in place by a tiny screw. There was no room for a boner, but most men who wore one weren't thinking sexual thoughts, so the device did its job without oppressing the wearer. It had small holes to allow for air, and a space at the bottom to allow for pee. But cum? No way.

"See that he keeps it on for twenty-four hours," Carol said, to his grandfather, handing him the key. She looked at the camera and winked.

That was a wrap.

****

Jane was horny. She needed a cock. When she was in that way there were few that could meet the challenge, so what was she to do? Call Dan, that's what, and see if he was interested in some recreational fooling around. And bring Johnny too, for a torrid threesome. Hell, bring Bonnie, if you must. They'd make an evening of it. She'd supply food, booze...you name it.

"I have a mission for you." Herman listened with interest. "There's a girl coming over, her name's Bonnie. She's very pretty...you'll like her..."

With Bonnie occupied, Jane wouldn't have to share the two male studs. Herman's butt-cheeks were still bruised, but his cock showed no wear and tear, and sore balls shouldn't slow him down, so he was good to go.

Dan had no idea that Jane had a valet, but he wasn't one to judge, so when a naked man answered the door he thought nothing of it. It was just Jane being Jane. It was only later, when Jane told him she had made a sex tape with 'the little bugger', that Dan showed an interest in him.

Herman sat opposite Bonnie, the better to look up her mini. Bonnie caught wind of it right away, but since the peeper was cute, and naked, and since she was here for some action, she motioned for him to sit next to her. Herman worked fast. Before anyone knew it he had unbuttoned the front of Bonnie's dress, and was lying across her lap, with her wiggling his penis. This caught Johnny's attention, and he moved in on them.

"Jesus, look at those animals," Jane said to Dan. "I guess it's just you and me."

"Let's do go the bedroom," he replied, and he picked her up and carried her over his shoulder. Dan may have been sniffing around Johnny's bunghole for the past few weeks, but his cock hadn't forgotten how to respond to the temptations of a woman. It wasn't like he had turned all the way; after all, plowing Bonnie was still on his daily 'to do' list. In the span of about ninety minutes Dan had seven orgasms. Jane counted them. Two by mouth, one by hand, one by Dan's own hand, and three that were pussy-induced, after mind-bending fucks. She made him pull out when he was ready to cum; she wanted to watch it as it spilled, plus she wanted to keep count, just for the hell of it. Meanwhile, Dan pounded her into submission.

They tried out every sexual position ever invented. Jane didn't count her own orgasms, there were too many, and she was too preoccupied. But when there was a fire that burned and raged there were none better than Dan at putting it out.

"I want to show you something," she said, once they were too spent to continue. The session had started with a blowjob and ended with a jerk off, once Jane realized that Dan was too fatigued to respond to anything other than his own hand. "Look at that," she said, with pride, showing him her underwear drawer. "Color-coded, neatly sorted, everything in place. Bras too. It's wonderful having a valet."

"That's what he is. A valet?" Dan laughed. Jane told him about the sex tape.

Dan looked in the general direction of the living room. All of a sudden he was a little uneasy "I wonder what they're doing out there?" Anyone capable of being chosen by Jane for a sex tape was capable of distracting Johnny, who was known to have a wandering eye.

"They're probably doing the same thing we did in here." They were, but not quite. Dan's face registered shock, but Jane wore a knowing grin. "See, I knew they were boning."

Johnny was fucking his sister missionary style, and he was doing it hard. They were both moaning with pleasure. They thrust in unison, looking like familiar lovers, but this was actually the first time there had been penetration between the two. Herman was crouching over Bonnie, facing Johnny, who had lifted his head and was sucking on Herman's cock. Johnny was good at multitasking.

Dan and Jane exchanged glances. "Holy crap," he said.

"We must be getting old," was Jane's observation. "Look at them; they're still going at it." Dan's cock was hanging down innocently, in one of the rare occasions where it didn't threaten or menace. The peril had been removed from his demeanor. Johnny fucking his sister felt less threatening to Dan than Johnny fucking Herman.

Jane read his mind. "It's tough keeping a man. You'll learn."

"I'm not keeping him, I just like fucking him. It's a phase...I like Bonnie, anyway."

"Better than this?" Jane grabbed hold of his rig and gave it a couple of tugs.

"Nobody could ever replace you, Juniper, you're the best sex I ever had, but you...you're too demanding."

He might have been right, so Jane didn't disagree. "Maybe it's better this way...you know, we fuck every now and then. Hey, let me ask you something. Do you think if you wore a cock clamp you'd still get a boner?"

"I don't know," answered Dan. "I never tried...hey, wait a minute; you're not putting one of those on me."

"It's all in the name of science. I want to see whether you can bust out of it. If you can, what a great scene that would be; think of the possibilities."

Dan smiled. Come on Juniper, let's go to the bathroom. I need to pee. I know you like to watch."

"I just want to put the clamp on you to see how it looks. I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. You wear the clamp and you can pee on me. You can even pee on my fucking face."

"Before or after?"

"Pee first, clamp second."

****

"You wouldn't believe it, Moni. Herman got Johnny and his sister to fuck. I don't know how he does it...he has a way with people." A late evening phone call between the two was starting to become a ritual. Jane had been telling Monica about her cock-clamp fantasy scene. Imagine Dan, or another big boned dick wearing the clamp and being exposed to a myriad of temptations in an attempt to get him aroused. Could a trophy cock break or bend the metal clamp?"

"You're crazy, Janie."

"Maybe, but what if the clamp was already loose? Wouldn't that be a great scene?"

"I'm not saying yes, I'm not saying no; I didn't think you could make a movie about a sleeping cock, and I was wrong."

"Do you know I did a sex tape when I was in Japan?"

"No I didn't," exclaimed Monica, quite surprised to hear this. "Tell me more."

"Hideki is selling it for about a trillion yen..."

"What!"

"Relax. We're talking fifty dollars a pop. He ordered thirty thousand copies."

"That's a lot of product to move."

"He's already moved it. I'm a goddess over there."

"And he's okay with you doing a sex tape?" Monica sounded incredulous.

"Sure, why not. He plays the victim card; you know, astonishingly gorgeous fiancée spied on by hidden cameras. That's a lot of publicity. He's determined to make me a star; and afterwards, I'll retire to marry the man I love."

"Who wrote that script, you?"

"Come on, you know me better than that. This is all Hideki's perversion."

"What else did I miss while you were in Japan?"

"The stories I could tell. Moni, they are sick fucks over there."

"I'm surprised Hideki allowed himself to be in a sex tape."

"He wasn't in it."

"He wasn't? Well, who did you fuck?"

"Herman, you silly girl."

"Herman!"

"I told you," Jane said. "He has a way with people. Jane handed him the phone. "Tell her how you got Johnny and his sister to fuck?"

"They're related?"

"You didn't know? That's even better. Moni, I told Herman to play with Bonnie so I could fuck Johnny and Dan..."

"Wait, you're back with Dan? I can't keep up with you."

The first thing Monica discovered was that Herman and Jane slept in the same bed. "There's nothing sexual," she said, "unless he has a wet dream."

Monica knew how Jane's mind worked, and she was familiar with her sex drive, so she wasn't too shocked when she heard all the juicy details. The part she liked the best was hearing how he groomed her pubic hair. "You might be on to something," she said. "Maybe I should get a valet."

12