Soapland Ch. 06

Story Info
Which stud stars in the Soapland bath?
4.9k words
4.33
6.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a paddle making contact with Yuri's naked butt reverberated through the room. It also excited him greatly. A bi guy whose preference was men, it seemed that the easiest way - perhaps the only way - for a woman to get him hard was to inflict pain. He was getting that now in spades. In her role as Mama-San, Leslie had good reason to punish him, seeing that he had an illicit homo dicking in the previous scene. The Soapland was not a place where customers could go off by themselves and have unsupervised sex (more on that later).

For the present, here and now, Yuri's cock was smoldering; it was uncanny the way it reacted to punishment, and it was just like Monica to exploit that quirk as best she could. His penis did what it was supposed to; it was vibrant and pulsating, and if his rig wasn't at its ten-inch maximum it was pretty damn close. It was a weird sight to behold, since he was so short. A ten-incher on a man who stood five foot three was more than an oddity; it was freakish, but you couldn't look away. It enabled him to hold his own, even when competing against veteran studs such as William or Dan. From a Donkey perspective, it defined him. It was Yuri's signature, his claim to fame, and a source of arousal for those fortunate enough to appreciate the subtle intricacies of penis adoration.

He had arrived at the Soapland with his mother, who explained to Mama-San that her son had developed homosexual tendencies. She was convinced it was because he was too shy to approach women. Leslie called for Sydney to come out, and Yuri's mother approved of the choice. Sydney may have been tall, ungainly, plain and nerdy, but she was a college-aged woman in prime physical condition, and the sight of her striding confidently to the front desk wearing nothing but a skimpy thong bikini was an eye-pleaser. No wonder she met with approval from Yuri's mother, who was thinking that if this plain looking girl could get her son to cum then any women ought to be able to get him off, and hopefully he'd lose his fear of girls and begin to date them. And there shouldn't be a problem getting him to cum. This was a Soapland, after all; a dead man could cum here. All her poor, misguided son needed was the touch of a woman's hand on his pecker and he'd be a homo no more. She said all this in Japanese to Mama-San, who simply nodded in agreement. Subtitles would be included on the English-language version. When they departed for the changing room the top of Yuri's head reached the backside of Sydney's bikini bra.

Leslie wasn't the only one beating on the young man, for Amazonian Sydney wasn't about to be left out, and she worked him over from the front side while Mama-San spanked his bottom. Sydney was chosen specifically because she towered over Yuri. It reeked of femdom even if she turned out to be a pussycat, which of course she wasn't. She had been a professional domme, which was her original ticket to Donkey-world. She had since bonded with James, becoming a live-in girlfriend and fiancée-in-waiting, but that's neither her nor there. No stranger to the task before her, she expertly lashed Yuri's cock with a leather strap. While it did a lot of damage to his shaft, it only served to inflame him even more. To a trained dominatrix like Sydney, his arousal could be a good thing, or maybe not. For the purpose of the Soapland Confidential video, it was not, and the tall, geeky, plain-looking-but-still-sexy, finely tuned, college girl used her long, muscular leg to deliver an aggressive kick to his unprotected balls.

"You asked for it, motherfucker," she sneered, right before launching the nut-cruncher. There was no way of predicting accuracy, one might suppose, but Sydney knew her way around testicles. No surprise then, she scored a bulls-eye, a direct hit, whose swift execution was visually stunning. Poor Yuri, thought Leslie.

He was fortunate that Sydney was barefoot, otherwise the blow might have been lethal, and it might have killed a lesser man regardless, but whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? Yuri thrived on this sort of stuff. As it was, he lay crumbled on the floor, holding his precious jewels, rolling in agony, cringing and yelping in pain. Yet, despite it all, he retained much of the firmness in the area where it mattered most. That was his calling card, but it also set Sydney off.

"You leave me no choice, scumbag." She saw Yuri's erection as a taunt, an act of defiance, a slap in the face. He had to be taught the hard way if he were to learn who was in charge at the Soapland. Here's a hint; it wasn't him.

Sydney strapped on a dildo, laid him on his back, lifted up his legs, and began to pump his rectum ferociously, as if she wanted to rip in in two. The goal was for him to achieve an orgasm without his penis being touched, a realistic goal, based on past experience, but someone forgot to tell Yuri, for the sensual sensation of a domme pounding his ass got him so focused on sexual gratification that he grabbed his dick started yanking on it.

The director had been hoping for a 'no-hands' cum shot, but she was willing to settle for her choice, which was a healthy dose of semen flying out of his rod regardless of the method, and in this she was not disappointed. Sydney paused mid-thrust to watch sperm shower, a smile of contentment on her face, and Mama-San let out a slight giggle. The scene ended with him licking cum off of his hand while Sydney brandished the leather strap in his face as a warning against further transgressions. Anther image for the website, so it would seem.

One more scene and they'd be done. It involved Herman, again wearing the cock clamp, running wildly through the facility and being chased by Carol, his bather. Also in the chase was Darryl, a few seconds behind. Owing to age he didn't run, but walked fast, and his massive genitalia swayed to-and-fro. That was a takeaway; in the video's final version his pendulum swing would be shown in slow motion, Monica imagining that a lot of viewers would spill their juice over that one. Lastly, there was Liz, who brought up the rear of the chase pack, running behind Darryl. Her ample breasts were swinging wildly too, and they quickly freed themselves from the burden of their white bikini top. That was a good thing.

Everyone eventually caught up with everyone, as Herman ran into a dead end inside the bathing room. Encumbered with a clamp on his penis, the little guy was in no condition to release any seed, but his cute butt was more than willing to accept a few swats from Carol's hand. Liz had something else on her mind. Since her breasts were already bared, it seemed a natural progression to wrap them around Darryl's cock, which got a warm and welcoming tit massage, and his dong turned into a flagpole before her very eyes, which was cause for her to purr and coo with delight.

Darryl was horny; he had been walking around naked all day and this was his first sex scene, and it was to be a corker, a full-on copulation. He wasted no time in helping Liz out of her thong and it took but a few licks to get her moist. His cock needed no further stimulation, and he filled her orifice with his gigantic tool. Darryl didn't simply penetrate her; he impaled her. It went in deeper than any cock had ever been, and it sent Liz over the edge. Damn, the old geezer had found her sweet spot! Her moaning got louder and louder, she writhed uncontrollably, and it became the center of attention. It allowed Carol to give her hand a breather, and it gave Herman's butt a chance to cool off. It also gave the director what she wanted, which was senior citizen spunk to make an entrance. That was forthcoming, but not before a potential crisis had been avoided, for Darryl had started to run out of energy halfway through the fuck and his cock began to soften slightly. But Liz recognized it, saw that he was fatigued, and moved quickly to get him on his back, after which her mouth brought him back up to performance standards.

Once rigid, she climbed on board for the ride of her life, sliding up and down, taking on as much meat as her pussy could handle. The old man still had something in reserve, even after filling her up, so there was leftover cock for the cameras to dwell on. A change in position didn't reduce Liz's pleasure. She was in ecstasy, and Darryl soon joined her there. His cock was rejuvenated. He too began to pant louder, and one could sense that the moment was near.

"That's it, I'm cumming," he announced. "I'm gonna cum...oh yeah!"

The big-titter, who had waived her fee for the chance of working with the whopper, pulled it out of her cunt and jerked it. Darryl was aching for a release, so it only took a few hand strokes for a couple of mid-sized jizz-squirts to spring forth, which was enough to satisfy all concerned parties. The biggest concern, it seemed, was getting Liz to release her hold on the big thing. She reveled in it, even as softened. She found it an erotic thrill to turn the old man on, although one wonders whether she'd feel that way had his dick been smaller. But at least she could now cross something off of her bucket list; she got to fuck and suck a bone so big that she couldn't get it all in.

And just to set the record straight, Donkey paid Liz, despite her willingness to work for free.

Soapland Confidential had taken a toll on Jane's valet. Herman had been forced to wear the penis clamp two days straight; he had been spanked, reamed with an ungodly vibrating dildo, been on the receiving end of a sperm bath from someone he didn't find particularly appealing, he had gone all day without a release of his own, and that new girl, Lisa, really rang his bell and, worst of all, he couldn't even jerk off. But his future was looking up. Jane asked what he wanted for his birthday, which was fast approaching. The nearly nineteen-year-old man said he wanted her as his sex slave for one whole day. She gave him one hour. "You can do anything you want," she said. "You're lucky; a lot of men would love to be in your place."

"Dan was pretty lucky last night," he replied.

"Yes, but Dan didn't get to do what he wanted; he did what I wanted."

"He's a man's man," Herman observed. "He really got you screaming."

"Hey, how did you know? I could have sworn I closed the door."

Herman blushed. "I think it was open a crack. Besides, once Johnny started fucking he took so long that that I beat off twice. I got tired of waiting, so..."

"What's up with those two? How'd they end up banging?" Herman had been fucking Bonnie, and as he did her brother moved closer to watch, and he also began to play with himself. After Herman shot his load he noticed that Johnny had a boner so, as he put it, "I said to him, 'it's your turn', and the next thing I know they started to get it on."

****

Monica would never doubt Roland again. It took longer than expected for him to find the right talent, but it was worth the wait. She hated the last minute rush, but sometimes shit happens, and you just have to roll with it. There was no time for a personal interview, so Monica watched a video each had done, where they masturbated in front of a camera. One was Jeremy and the other was Jay, and they both looked like they were around twenty years of age. Their cocks worked, which is to say that they got hard and could finish what they started. She guessed that each was about seven inches, although she was less concerned with size than with their projected innocence and vulnerability quotient. In this they excelled.

Jeremy looked like a flaming faggot, but he was bisexual, and in fact, preferred women. He usually only fucked men for money, while women he gladly did for free. Jay, in contrast, looked straight, yet he was totally homo, having never had sex with a woman. This left Monica with a conundrum. There were two attendants available, Lisa and Ricardo, male and female; who should be assigned to whom?

It made sense to pair Jeremy with Ricardo and Jay with Lisa, to take them out of their comfort zones, but their visual appearance would lead the viewer to a different conclusion, so maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Monica wrestled with the decision, changing her mind every few minutes. In the end went with her gut and handed Jay to Lisa. Jeremy was getting paid, so it would be Ricardo for him. If things didn't click they could always switch.

Lisa's appearance on the set caused quite a stir. Of all the women who wore the Soapland bikini, she filled hers out the best. Darryl tried to stay true to Liz, but he couldn't help but glance over every now and again. Yuri fantasized about being at her mercy. Ricardo was immune to her charms, as was Jay, but Jeremy gawked unashamedly, hoping and praying that his cock would soon be on intimate terms with her.

Herman was a late arrival - he was working in a later scene, and it was lust at first sight for the young man. He hovered around Lisa, bemoaning his bad luck; had he arrived earlier he might have seen her undress. Being connected to Jane gave him certain privileges, and he was free to roam and follow her around and not have anybody think anything of it, so he busied himself by admiring the new girl's curvy frame. He was hoping that she'd take notice of his nakedness, and he strutted around like a peacock in an attempt to get her attention, but it was doomed from the start, for Lisa was distracted by the salami dangling between Darryl's legs. Pete prepared her for big penises, but Darryl's? This was above and beyond expectations.

Jay and Jeremy arrived at the front desk. Mama-San explained that only two workers were available, and she summoned Lisa and Ricardo. Her decision caused quite a stir. Jeremy couldn't hide his disappointment, and Jay appeared to be puzzled. Even after Lisa took him by the hand and led him away he kept looking over his shoulder, half-expecting Mama-San to realize that she made a mistake.

Seeing Jay naked in person revealed an unexpected benefit. His balls were tiny, and without the testicular sac as a backdrop, his cock looked like a deer caught in the headlights, vulnerable and innocent, as it hung down limply. It wasn't too big, but tiny balls made it appear more prominent. It resembled a little pencil, but it was a signature penis nonetheless, due to its rarity. I'd pay to watch that, thought Monica; the pencil intrigued her. She was after vulnerability, and this screamed that. Jay also appeared to be completely impervious to Lisa's charms.

Jeremy was not a happy camper, although it did make for good theatre. When Ricardo removed his drawers, an erect penis popped out, so he couldn't have been too perturbed. His boner was in the classical style, sticking up at an angle, with a stout, veined shaft, perfectly proportioned cock-head, and at least seven inches in length. What a difference than Jay, whose penis had withdrawn and shrunk, perhaps out of fear. It couldn't have been more than three inches, probably the smallest in Donkey history. Monica knew it could rise to seven inches or thereabouts; she saw it on video, but Lisa might not be the right person to knead the dough.

Monica had a weakness for cocks that came with a signature; add vulnerability to the mix and she was a goner. She was thinking that Jay might be a candidate for future work; perhaps they could even discuss it over dinner. His tiny, flaccid cock fascinated her. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. She had never seen such a small sac pouch. It only goes to prove that if you stay in this business long enough you'll eventually see everything. Donkey had plenty of big cocks at their beck and call, but there were times when a pencil penis could advance the narrative. But there were obstacles; for Jay to become a Donkey Boy he'd have to lose his fear of women.

It also occurred to her that there was no fun in being the second woman to de-virginize a homo; it was either first or nothing. Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but Monica decided to have Lisa and Ricardo switch customers. The easiest way to accomplish this was for them to confer and then just go to their new partner. A voiceover narration could do the rest. Jay would now be in the comforting arms of a gay man, and Monica would be his first female conquest, so she hoped. Jeremy was overcome with joy at the switchover. Lisa glanced down at his most visible expression of joy, and she smiled suggestively.

Yuri and Darryl were standing up and facing each other, in the midst of a soapy cleansing by Sydney and Liz, when the new players entered. Darryl wasn't having sex in this scene, so Liz was careful not to work him over too thoroughly. Sydney had no such restrictions, but her biggest obstacle was getting Yuri to respond to her gentle, feminine magic, not yet realizing that this was the least likely way to get him erect.

Lisa and Ricardo brought their young charges to the adjacent wall, and Darryl and Yuri shifted their position ever so subtlety so that they could watch Jay and Jeremy getting soaped. When it was their time to stand, they faced outward; ultimately all four men were in visual contact with each other, eyeing each other warily in an unspoken battle of the genitalia. This image was destined for the cover of the DVD.

The signal was given for Liz and Darryl to leave. They were headed to the massage room. Now there were three couples in the bathing room. Yuri and Jay scored an instant recognition of the other's sexual preference, and they stared at each other lovingly. Jay was no longer at three inches, but rather six, going on seven. Suddenly Yuri got a slap on the butt,

"Pay attention," demanded Sydney, or in other words, 'take your eyes off of Jay and focus on what I'm doing'.

Lisa was either the world's best soapy masseuse or else Jeremy was extremely happy, probably the latter, as she had little idea of what she was doing. But when you fill out a bikini the way she did, when you possess a sultry, earthy sexiness, with long, dark hair, one didn't have to know what they were doing. The only downside, if there was one, was that Lisa reached for Jeremy's bone a little too soon, and he was losing control sooner than he should have.

Yuri and Jay found themselves watching the couple in action. They could admire a throbbing cock even when handled by a woman, and they never tired of seeing white, creamy liquid fly out of a pee-hole, so rock-on Jeremy. Lisa must have thought so too, because once her hand made it to the meat it never came off, and even though she eased down on the intensity level, it was too little, too late.

Jeremy began yelping that he was on the verge, and once Lisa realized there way no way to dam the river she went for broke, sliding her hand back and forth as rapidly as she could until it burst. Jeremy wasn't as proficient as Toshi, so there was no danger of sperm landing on Yuri or Jay, but it was headed in that general direction, and bathers and workers alike got to watch Lisa extract a good amount of love juice from his organ.

Lisa dabbed the spent cock with a damp towel, erasing all traces of essence. They smiled at each other affectionately and walked off together. Now there were two bathers and two washers.

The two men stood face-to-face, perhaps three feet apart. Each tried to remain calm as their cocks were being fondled, and the presence of the other made it easier for them to get erect and agitated. Sydney discovered that by placing a butt-plug inside Yuri's rectum she could get his cock to react the way she wanted it to. The plug drove Yuri mad; it felt like he was being reamed and jerked simultaneously, and Monica was left wondering why she hadn't thought of it. Sydney would definitely see a little extra in her paycheck for showing such initiative.

Jay watched in frustration as Yuri's arousal soared past his own. Ricardo was taking his sweet-ass time, but there was a method to his madness, as we shall see. Yuri began to hyperventilate, and Sydney relaxed her grip. He let out an anguished cry and ejected all of the sperm that had been percolating inside his shaft. Now it was Jay who deserved a slap on the butt, for paying too much attention, but Ricardo was enthralled too by Yuri's white parade, so he was spared.

12