Soccer Dad

Story Info
A federal agent blackmails a beautiful redheaded MILF.
6.6k words
4.31
106.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers

Phil Saunders worked hard to preserve his air of mystery. There was the expensive European cars, the tailored wardrobe, the Italian shoes, and his casual air of menace. No one, not even his closest friends knew that Phil was a federal Marshall who spent a small fraction of his time on occasional bounty hunting forays. Most of the time he was tracking down drug laundering operations in a nondescript building on the seedier side of town. No one ever suspected it housed a cadre of federal agents cyber-sleuthing. This anonymity served Phil as an effective cover and allowed him to infiltrate in places that fear the feds. If Phil had "just happened" to allow the rumor to float about town that he was secretly an eraser for the mob, it really would not be his fault is someone believed him now would it?

Most days. Phil was a normal single dad, albeit one better dressed, and more well mannered than most. His ex-wife Claire had divorced him after she crossed paths with an old high school flame at a reunion. Claire, in many ways, had never quite accepted that the diploma meant that she was finished with that chapter of her life. Despite college, marriage, and the apparently good life that Phil had given her, Claire was gone like a shot when she found out that Eddie was now single and still interested in her.

Phil was angry at first, but it soon passed. He certainly could not be upset with Eddie, Claire was quite beautiful, it was only natural that he was interested in her. Phil passed from anger to something resembling amusement at the fact that his wife still considered herself sixteen years old! If she was this addle brained, Phil thought, it was best to be rid of her. The divorce was as amicable as one involving children can be. Phil bought out her share of the house and Tommy, their son, got alternate weeks with his parents. Since the only thing Claire seemed interested in now was Eddie's cock, she often allowed Phil to have main custody. Phil had built a network of support for those times when he was suddenly called away, but for the most part he made it work. There were unquestionable advantages to being a single, seemingly deep pocketed, single father. Namely soccer moms! .

Even though Soccer was not his favorite sport, Phil tried to attend every practice and game that he could. It was amazing how often as he made his way to the bleacher seats, the gorgeous young mothers would either hide their wedding rings or surreptitiously flash their naked ring fingers when he strode past. Of course Phil would return a smile with one of his own. He usually preferred women who lived out of town. Small town gossip that he could not control might crimp his style. Some of the women were quite enticing indeed.

A tall redhead often caught Phil's eye. She was always well dressed and seemed sexier than the other women. Her long red hair framed her face like a halo. Her alabaster skin and clear complexion were quite enticing. In either yoga pants or her fashionable skirts, Phil could tell that she had killer legs. From what he could tell her breasts were quite nice and once, she had worn a navel bearing, clingy blouse, so Phil knew that she was not concealing a roll of flab under her, ordinarily conservative, attire. Phil knew that her name was Lilly and that she worked for one of the local banks. That she was divorced and that said divorce was rather bitter could be heard by anyone within earshot. Oblivious to the activities of her own child and the others, she was usually arguing very loudly with her ex-husband over her cell phone. Out of curiosity Phil often ease dropped, "Listen you cheap bastard I DON'T care if it means that you can not afford to buy "Jenny" a new Beemer, your kid comes first! IF I don't get the check on time, I swear to God that I will sneak into your house like a ninja and castrate you while you are lying in the arms of your whore!"

Phil smiled inwardly. "As screwed up in the head as Claire is," he thought, "at least she spares me the drama." Phil cast a long, appreciative look at Lilly and then focused his attentions on the game. Tommy, had all the ear marks of a better than average player. Phil was caught completely of guard a short time later when Lilly brushed up against his arm. The pee wee players were gathered around the coach, getting a post scrimmage breakdown, Phil's mind had been elsewhere, contemplating what to make for dinner when Lilly introduced herself.

"You are Phil Saunders, Tommy's father right?"

"Yes, Ms."

"Bachman, Lilly Bachman. Rose Conner is my daughter but I reclaimed my maiden name."

"Nice to meet you Lilly, I've noticed you at practice."

A serious look crossed her face, "Mr. Saunders, I wasn't flirting with you." After a moment of awkward silence the ravishing redhead lowered her voice a bit and said, "I understand that you can do things?"

Phil locked his face into a neutral expression and replied, "Such as?"

"Well..." Lilly's eyes darted about to establish that no one was in earshot before continuing in an even softer tone of voice, "I understand that you can lean on people, sometimes make them disappear."

"Ms. Bachman," replied Phil evenly, as a brilliant scheme unfurled in his mind, "I hardly think this is the time or place..." Phil reached into his pocket and withdrew one of his more vague business cards. "Pick out a quiet restaurant in Turnersville that you like, my treat, text me the time and place and IF I can work you into my schedule I will." With that Phil winked at Lilly Bachman and then slowly stepped over a few yards away. The coach's post game spiel over, Phil bent low to receive Tommy in a tremendous bear hug. Yet even while he held his son close, Phil's mind was focused on Lilly's fabulous legs.

It was not hard to figure out what was on Lilly Bachman's mind. Ordinarily, this would place Phil in a quandary. As a sworn agent of the law, it was his duty to mention to his superiors that a local soccer mom wanted to hire a hit man. But Phil knew that there were far finer things to do with Ms. Bachman than to send her to prison. Perhaps, just this one time, his bosses would not need to know. Phil felt just like a contented spider in an extremely sticky web as he read Lilly's text. Of course he would be there.

Three nights later, Phil was waiting in a rear booth at the finest dining establishment in Turnersville, outside the prying eyes of his small suburban town. Phil had arrived early to make sure that the recording and video equipment was functioning properly. A small part of Phil felt like a weasel but the rest of him understood full well that what he had in store for Ms. Lilly Bachman was a damn sight better than prison would be. No doubt the beautiful young mother would feel the same way, once Phil laid all of his cards on the table.

She arrived at the appointed time. From Phil's seat he spied her glide through the front entrance like a she leopard. She removed her jacket and hung it on the rack by the vestibule. For a moment Phil's breath froze. Under the expensive jacket, she wore a short clinging dress of shimmering material that exposed a great deal of her real estate, and sexy black nylons on her long and luscious legs. Her shoes and handbag matched the dress. Lilly's long hair was done up in a stylish coif. It was obvious that she was going to use every bit of charm and feminine wile that she possessed. Unfortunately, she had no way of knowing that Phil, while appreciating the smoldering package that was Lilly Bachman, would never become a moth trapped in her flame. Even so Phil had to strategically hide his erection as he helped Lilly take her seat.

Phil played it cool and ordered a very expensive meal and appropriate wine for both of them as he made small talk while waiting for Lilly to come to the point of her conversation. After nearly an hour, during which Lilly carefully probed Phil for weaknesses or signs of betrayal she finally summoned her courage,

"Phil, I suppose you have an idea of why I am here." she said slowly

"I know it is not my good looks and scintillating personality, but I would like to hear it in your own words."

Lilly turned both ways, lowered her voice and began her tale of woe. "My ex-husband, Joseph Conner is an asshole, why I married him I'll never know. While I was pregnant with Rose, that mother fucker stated sleeping with my best friend. Jennifer Mathews!. I could perhaps have handled that triple betrayal but Joseph had to rub it in. He left me for Jennifer, knocked her up right away and now treats Rose like she has leprosy."

Phil placed a sympathetic expression on his face and replied as sincerely as he could, "Gee, Lilly, I'm really sorry to hear that. If you don't mind my saying so, Joseph is a moron for cheating on a woman as beautiful as you, however scads of men are assholes and terrible fathers. Those issues are best handled by a priest.

"You don't understand, Joseph is one of the sharpest lawyers in the county, he knows all the judges and attorneys. He finds every way imaginable to avoid paying me the alimony and the child support I am due. The judges give him continuance after continuance and never even bother to look at my legal arguments and petitions. Worse, the asshole knows that he is hurting Rose and myself and he doesn't care. Money that SHOULD be going to me he spends on his whore and the little brats he brooded with the bitch."

"Again, Lilly I am sorry for your frustrations, but I don't offer legal counseling either."

Once more, Lilly looked around before continuing. "Phil, there is nothing more I can do legally. However there is a huge insurance policy with Rose as the beneficiary that is still good. Joseph bought it during one of the very few moments in his miserable life when he felt guilt. IF that policy were to pay off. It would give Rose and myself everything we need. And I would never have to deal with that waste of skin ever again."

After a moment of silence Lilly eyed the man opposite her with seriousness, and in a deliberate motion, ran her right hand the length of her body, "Will you do this for me Phil? I'll make it worth your while."

"You want me to kill him?"

"Let's just say he needs to have an accident. I understand that you are a man who can provide such a service."

It was at this point that Phil slid his federal shield across the table.

Lilly's eyes grew big and her jaw fell open,

"Oh my God!"

"Now comes the point Ms. Bachman where I inform you that our conversation has been recorded on both audio and video. I should start reading you your Miranda rights about now. But, PERHAPS, That won't be necessary."

Lilly Bachman's posture sagged, defeat obvious in every part of her body.

"You see Ms. Bachman, were I to report this little conversation to my superiors they would arrest you. Even if you do make bail, you won't be out long. My evidence COULD send you away for at least five to ten years, meaning that asshole Joseph would get custody of Rose. It will be very difficult for you to pick up the pieces of your life once you got out of prison, and forget about ever working in a bank again."

Lilly sputtered, "But the other ladies, the other moms of the soccer team were SO sure you were a..."

"A hit man?"

Phil let Lilly twist in the wind before he continued, "To cite Napoleon, "History is a fiction agreed upon." It serves my purposes to be perceived of as something I am not. Right now I'm Federal Marshall but I DON'T necessarily have to be one in your case. Perhaps I can still help you out, that is of course if you help me out."

Lilly licked her lips pensively and asked meekly, "What do you want?"

"Well my dear Lilly, for ALL of this to go away, for me to "somehow" manage to "erase" the data and simply recall that we had a pleasant dinner date this evening, I'm going to need a little commitment from you."

"Oh God! Phil you KNOW I can't say no. What do I have to do?"

"My ex has Tommy next week. I have a very nice condo at the beach. It sure wold be nice to spend that week, say from Friday night til the following Sunday afternoon, with a beautiful, willing woman who is obedient, enthusiastic, and does not have the word no in her vocabulary." Phil felt like grinning in triumph but kept a sober, serious expression on his face as he told Lilly, how to escape from her predicament.

"Why are ALL men such pigs?" spat Lilly. "I could call your supervisor and tell him that you are trying to blackmail me."

Phil laughed softly. "The recordings will end just after you asked me to kill your husband. I would tell my supervisor that YOU were lying to deflect from your own guilt. With my record my boss WILL believe me. No Ms. Bachman, that course of action only leads to MORE charges for you and a longer prison sentence."

At this point Phil's eyes hardened into sharp points and he said almost malevolently. "Make NO mistake, Ms. Bachman, unless you make me very happy, I WILL see to it that you are prosecuted. I'll have your case tried locally; with so many of the area judges carrying your husband's water, do think ANY of them will give you a fair trial? No, they will view putting you away as doing a solid for your ex-husband! Face it, you are in a world of trouble and your only way out is through making me VERY happy."

Lilly Bachman placed he face in her hands for a long moment before she spoke again. "I was so sure you were ... Emily swore up and down that you were .. now I'm worse off than I was. Mr. Saunders, you seem to have me exactly where you want me. I have no choice other than to give you what you want, but I will hate you every single moment."

"So long as you are smiling, obedient, and enthusiastic, I would not care if you started sticking needles in a Voodoo doll behind my back."

Phil allowed Lilly to twist in the wind for a few more moments before he brought the young mother's disappointing evening to a close. Before he allowed her to go home, Phil swore her to secrecy about both the dinner and his true identity. He also had Lilly text him a list of all of her clothing sizes."

"I'll be in touch, Ms. Bachman," said Phil just before she stomped inelegantly out of the restaurant.

The next few days passed very differently for Lilly and Phil. For Phil the days were heady times of anticipation and preparation. There was a jaunty spring to his step. He was due the vacation time and Claire, in one of her periodic parental guilt phases, was more than happy to take Tommy for a slightly longer than normal week. He was so happy at work one of the other agents strode by his desk and opined, "I know SOMEBODY who is getting laid." A wan smile was Phil's only response.

Lilly Bachman, had to move her vacation around, she would lose some of the summer days she coveted with her daughter. Lilly reasoned that she could not be any kind of mother to Rose if she was in jail. Lily concocted a cover story for Sarah, her next door neighbor and good friend. Rose would stay with Sarah and her children, .This pleased Rose a great deal. Saraha's daughters were close to Rose's age. The three often played together, spending a week together promised to be fun lark for all of them. With child care out of the way, Lilly tried to psyche herself up for what she needed to do. "Phil Saunders may be a pig," she thought, "he is not at all the type I prefer, but at least he is handsome and in shape. This would be a thousand times worse if he was some flabby, gross middle aged bag of flesh." she rationalized . While not in any sense happy about her situation, Lilly was at least resolved to her fate. And then Phil's package arrived in the mail.

Inside the box was a very expensive, very skimpy dress with matching barely there underwear. Accompanying the dress, was a note giving detailed directions as to how she was to travel to the rendezvous. Lily read the note several times. Just when it occurred to her that her tormentor had sent her evidence that could be used against him, the letters of the message began to blur, a few hours later every trace of writing had vanished. Lily wadded up the paper and tossed it into a trash can. "That's why HE'S the Federal Marshall and I'm now little more than a whore." she said bitterly into the emptiness of her bedroom.

The instructions had not been hard to memorize. On Friday night, Lilly was to don the clothing that Phil had sent. A n attractive raincoat arrived the next day for Lily to wear over the slinky dress. Lily realized that the outfit was complete, sexy little shoes, complementary earrings, choker and bracelets. Dressed as Phil desired she was to drive to Turnersville, the next town over. A reserved parking space in the garage across from the Valley View Hotel, had been provided for her car. Phil would pick her up from the lobby at 8:00 O'clock sharp. Lily packed her overnight bag with things that she would need, including lots and lots of condoms that she sincerely hoped that she would not be asked to use, but was not naive enough to believe that Phil Saunders was just spiriting away so that she could see his etchings. Everything came off without a hitch and Lilly found herself in the lobby of the hotel, wishing she was anywhere else on the planet.

Looking just like the cat that ate the canary, Phil Saunders strode into the hotel lobby. Lilly was irked that he was so clearly enjoying himself. Striving to lighten her mood, Phil treated Lilly to a cocktail in the hotel bar, but insisted that she wear the coat and keep it closed. Lilly had no problem obeying that request. She did not want to attract undo attention and the dress she wore under the coat was sure to do that.

"Oh don't be so morose, Lilly. I'm an interesting guy with a wicked sense of humor. I'm not bad looking and I am an accomplished lover."

Lilly glared at him. "You are a black hearted blackmailer. You used your position to mislead me."

"On the contrary, Ms. Bachman, I NEVER told you that I was something that I am not. Would you prefer to have this conversation in the local prosecutor's office?"

"You're a real asshole, Phil. If you were interested in me why didn't you try chatting me up at our kid's soccer practices?" replied, Lilly coolly.

"As I recall, you spent EVERY practice and EVERY game glued to your cell phone chewing out your loser of an ex-husband. I've heard you ask other parents who won the game or what the score was. Soccer moves like a glacier, if you are not aware of the score you are either dead or oblivious, and I can tell you have pulse."

"Okay, you made your point. But after this week of fucking an asshole I'll STILL be stuck with my asshole ex!"

"Perhaps not. Lilly. That is if you are a very good, very enthusiastic, and wonderful submissive young woman this week."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Lilly.

Phil's only response was a brief smile before he stated, "Well time's a wastin'. Let's get this show on the road." Phil placed money on the bar and took Lilly's hand as she slid off of her stool. Phil carried Lilly's bag and continued to hold her hand until they reached his car in the garage across the street. Like the gentleman Lilly thought he wasn't, Phil opened the door of the car for her as she centered herself in the seat of Phil's expensive sports car.

As Phil took his seat and put the powerful vehicle into gear, Lilly razzed him with, "While you have no class, Phil, your car certainly does."

Phil sneered at Lilly and replied, "This is your last warning, your vocabulary about me changes as of this moment."

"Yes, Master!" spat Lilly.

"Someone really wants a spanking don't they?"

Lilly remained silent in the wake of those words from Phil, but she did stick her tongue out at him.

"You're a lousy comedian, Lilly." stated Phil.

For the next several hours, Phil and Lilly rode in silence, light jazz playing on the car's outstanding sound system. Since it was the off season, very little traffic occupied the road as they neared the coast.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers
12