Soccer Dads Ch. 03

Story Info
Final day of the tourney and the girls have a plan.
7k words
4.72
212.4k
125
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Note: I hoped you enjoyed the first two chapters. One more day of the soccer tournament and then a full night of fun in the taboo beds. What happens when they return home? All rights reserved.

*

Dan was pulling on his shirt when he heard a knock and turned to see Paul look inside his room. "Ready for dinner?"

Things had suddenly changed between them because they had fucked the other one's daughter. "Yeah," Dan said forcing a smile. He stopped by the bathroom sink to spray some cologne and walked out behind his friend.

"I uh never expected that," Paul said nervously trying to break the ice. "I think we were set up."

"You didn't offer much resistance," Dan said not looking his way.

Paul laughed. "I didn't hear you complaining either."

The elevator stopped and another person got on so they remained silent. A few minutes later they met the girls and the others in the lobby. The restaurant was next door so they walked through the parking lot.

Dan hung back from the others to collect his thoughts and saw Alexis waiting for him. "Are you OK?" She whispered letting the others get far away. When he didn't answer she grabbed his wrist and pulled him behind a parked van. "Kiss me."

Dan pushed her back but she held his wrist firmly. "What...are you nuts?" He looked around the van and saw the others nearing the restaurant.

"Kiss me and I'll let you go," she purred.

Dan didn't want to make a scene and realized he wanted to taste those teenage lips one more time. His hand moved around her back and pulled her face and open mouth to his. Their tongues didn't hesitate to seek and mesh together.

A minute seemed like seconds before they heard a car horn and moved away. Alexis moved her hand to his growing member and squeezed. "You better let that go down before the others see it." She giggled and ran around the van.

"Fuck," Dan said shaking his head. He felt he was the luckiest guy around to be messing with an eighteen year old girl but he was also very nervous about getting caught. He didn't dare think about what might happen later in the room.

Manni didn't notice her best friend and her father was not with them until they stood around waiting for their tables to be ready. She moved to the window and saw Alexis dart from behind a big white van and a few seconds later saw her father walk out. "Are you cheating on me daddy?" She whispered to no one.

"He's coming," Alexis said proudly to Manni when she came inside. She leaned over and whispered, "He really is a good kisser."

Manni thought about pushing her down and kicking her ass but only smiled. "Tonight he is mine." After the group sat down Manni and Alexis managed to rub their bare feet against their fathers lower legs. At first the men moved away but finally gave in. By the time they left the restaurant both men were sporting hard-ons. It was on the way back to the hotel that Dora told Manni and Alexis about her father fucking her in the shower.

"You're lying," Alexis gasped. Although Manni and she were talking about actually doing it there was some doubts that it would happen. Manni knew she was telling the truth. "That's so cool. Did you cum?"

"No," Dora frowned. "But, we are planning on doing it later."

Alexis sighed. "We are not sure if our fathers will do it."

"Say," Manni smiled. "If they saw you and your dad doing it then maybe...just maybe..they will go for it."

"You're crazy," Dora said moving away. "My dad will never do it to me while all of you are watching."

"What if we push two of the beds together and all six of us get on it to watch TV? Then we can start messing around with them or maybe..." Alexis stopped and smiled. "Maybe we can mess around with each other? You know...do some sexy dancing and start kissing and touching?"

"Each other?" Dora gasped. "I'm not into other girls."

Manni joined in. "It turns men on to see women having sex. Maybe if we get them so hot they won't be able to turn us down." She remembered her fun with Alexis.

*

Dinner was fairly quiet since they were all thinking about what was going to happen later. They all sat around discussing the soccer matches and around 8:00PM headed back to the rooms.

"We are all meeting in our room," Manni said to the three fathers walking behind him on the way to the hotel. "We'll go first and then you will come in later."

"This sounds like another set up," Paul said watching the girls turn and run ahead of them. "But I'm game."

"I think we need to cool it," Dan said not believing his own words.

"Dora and I are going to our room," John said.

"I don't think so," Paul chuckled. "Seems she is in on whatever they are planning."

*

"Hello...," Dan said opening his door with Paul and John close behind. They heard the girls giggling and moved in slowly after closing the door. The three men stopped when they saw the two beds pressed tightly together. "What's going on?"

Manni, Alexis and Dora were stripped down to their bras and panties and stood up next to the fathers. "We want to play a game."

"What kind of game?" Paul asked suspiciously.

"Dora, let's go to our room," John said feeling uncomfortable seeing the other two girls in their underwear.

"No, I'm going to play the game. If you want to go to the room go ahead," she said firmly.

He didn't wan to leave her here. "Ok, but just for a short time."

"Tell us about the game," Dan said checking out Dora's full rack.

"Guess who?" Manni replied. "You men will be blindfolded and will get on the bed. We will do some things to you and you will have to guess which one of us did it."

"What kind of things?" John quickly asked.

"Whatever we want," Manni answered.

"I'm game," Paul stated. "Me too," said Dan. They all looked at John.

"Ok but just for a short time," he said again.

"Since we are only wearing underwear then you guys have to strip down to yours," Alexis grinned. They watched the men hesitate but a few minutes later stood in their boxers which were starting to push outward.

"On the bed on your backs and we will put on the blindfolds," Alexis said.

The men climbed on the double bed and leaned back proud of their sexual towers pushing up the boxers. After the girls tied the blindfolds tightly around their heads Manni turned down the lights.

"OK, we are going to do something to all of you for a minute and when we are done you have to guess which one of us did it. And you cannot touch us and have to lie still."

The men heard the girls whispering and felt their presence on the bed. A few seconds later they felt their soft lips touching their own.

Manni had kissed both her father and Paul but now was kissing John. It was her tongue that jabbed outward first and pushed into his mouth. Next to her Alexis was frenching Dan while Dora had her tongue deep down Paul's throat. This went on for a little over a minute before Manni moved back and the other girls did the same.

"Keep your blindfolds on and guess which one kissed you?" Alexis said taking over. "Let's start with John."

John realized that with the blindfold on it made it somehow alright to be kissing these young girls. "I don't know. I don't think it was my daughter so I'll guess Manni."

"Daddy?" Alexis asked.

"Dora," Paul said smiling.

"Dan?" Alexis asked.

"You," Dan grinned.

"Well, leave your blindfolds on and you were all correct." Alexis giggled.

"What do we win?" Paul asked with a sly grin.

"You get to keep playing," Manni answered. "OK now for the next round." The girls whispered again and the men waited impatiently for them to do something.

John couldn't see but his other senses were very alert. Again he felt something on his lips but it wasn't another mouth. He opened them and captured the hard digit before he realized it was a nipple. His tongue licked out to taste it before his lips tightened to suckle on it.

"Umm," Paul moaned after feeling the huge nipple between his lips. His mouth opened wide to capture as much of it as possible and when his lips pressed against breast flesh he knew it had to be Dora.

Manni watched the other two girls have their nipples sucked and smiled when her tips pressed between her father's lips. Her eyes closed when he started kissing and sucking. This time they went past two minutes before Alexis pulled back and tapped the other girl's feet to get them to move off the bed. "OK let's hear your guesses. We will start with Dan."

"You, it was your nipple Alexis," Dan grinned.

"Daddy?"

"Definitely Dora," Paul laughed.

"I'll guess Manni," John said before being asked.

Dora spoke up this time. "Only Paul got it right."

"I'm winning," Paul said proudly. They heard the girls whispering again and as the guys braced themselves they felt the girls climb on the beds and then their bodies moving up over their heads. With weigh on the men's shoulders the bodies moved downward until they felt dampness and flesh on their mouths. Paul smelt the pussy odor and pushed out his tongue to lick and taste. He knew the body couldn't be Dora's because it was not as big but didn't know if it was Alexis or Manni. He licked up into the pubic hairs and realized they were very soft. It had to be Manni.

John knew the pussy on his face was not Dora's but was not sure which other girl it belonged to. He really didn't care as he licked and flicked his tongue on the swollen clitoris. As it grew his lips captured it and pulled it downward. When Alexis moaned he knew who it was sitting on his face.

Dan didn't know right away whose pussy was rubbing on his mouth and nose. He knew it was very wet and hairy. As he tasted and explored deeply inside his face turned and felt the heavy thighs around his head. It was Dora's pussy and he made sure to do his best to get her to moan as well.

"Oh GOD!" Dora cried out. She knew she gave herself away but didn't care. As her right hand held onto the headboard for support her left hand reached down and pulled her pussy lips open.

Manni and Alexis didn't care if Dora gave herself away because seeing and feeling the men kissing their pussies was hot and wet. None of them cared to stop at the one or two minute mark and it wasn't until Dora climaxed that the men moved their tongues faster and faster until all three girls climaxed. "OHHHH!...........AHHH!........OH GOD!"

The girls managed to roll off the men's faces and made it back to the base of the beds. "Ok guess," Dora grinned.

"Definitely you," Dan said quickly.

Paul licked his lips. "A familiar taste. It was Manni."

"Not familiar and since Paul guessed Manni I'll say Alexis," John grinned.

"You are all right," Manni said looking at the raised cocks. "Are you ready for the next round?"

"Yes," Paul answered for them all. The men clutched the bedspread next to them while waiting. They heard the girls whispering again and felt them get on the bed. It what seemed to take forever they finally felt fingers opening up the single button on their boxers.

Manni got John this time so it would be a new cock she would have to play with. He was not as long as her dad but he was definitely thicker. When the circumcised head popped out into her fingers she rubbed off the pre-cum for lubrication and started jerking him off. "Ahhhh," John moaned feeling the hot fingers.

Next to him Paul's cock was in Dora's fingers. At first she just looked at it but when Manni started stroking John Dora quickly did the same to Paul.

Alexis didn't mind having Dan again because he had the biggest shaft. She wanted so much to climb up on him but remembered the final goal.

"Careful or I'm going to cum," Paul warned. He didn't want to climax yet in case they wanted to fuck them.

The girls smiled and took their time squeezing, stroking and rubbing. All the men were ready to fire when Manni let go and pulled Dora's fingers from Paul's prick as well. Alexis left Dan's pink tower pointing upward and left the beds.

"Who wants to guess first?" Alexis asked.

The guys had reached the point where they didn't care if they got it right. "Dora," Paul said remembering the larger fingers.

"Manni," John grinned.

"Well I was going to say Alexis," Dan smiled. "So I will."

"You are all correct," Manni smiled. Again the girls whispered and again they climbed up on the beds. This time they moved straight for their own fathers.

"Oh shit...I was hoping," Paul groaned when hot damp lips circled and clamped onto his penis.

"Me too," Dan gasped as the tongue licked up one side and down the other.

"Ohhh," John moaned not being able to talk. For the next five minutes the girl's took their time and gave the men the best blowjobs they had ever had. But when the guys were ready to shoot the lips and tongues slowed down or moved away.

"Please," John moaned wanting to cum.

"You can take off your blindfolds," Alexis said as she lay between her father's legs.

John, Paul and Dan ripped off the eye coverings and stared at their daughter's faces directly above their cocks. They had mixed feelings getting a blowjob from their daughters but couldn't say no.

"Do you like it?" Manni asked Dan before opening her lips and taking in about six hard inches.

"YES!" Dan moaned. He didn't care if Paul and John were looking.

"Daddy," Dora giggled to get his attention. She winked and completely engulfed both of his balls.

"Ah Jesus!" John moaned.

Paul smiled at his daughter as she resumed her oral pleasure and closed his eyes. All the men figured they would finally cum in the girl's mouths. But another minute into the blowjobs Manni pulled her lips off and started kissing up Dan's stomach. Next to her Alexis and Dora did the same until their faces were lined up with their fathers and their pussies were lined up with the men's hard-ons.

"Oh god," Paul said feeling Alexis's pussy lips open and ready. His cock head rubbed into her clit while her tongue pressed into his mouth.

"We...can't," Dan groaned as Manni's fingers grabbed onto his cock and lined it up to enter her.

"I want it daddy...I want you to fuck me," Manni whispered.

"But...it's not...we can't..." Dan managed to say.

Manni looked over at Dora and winked. Seconds later the larger girl climbed up until John's prick head was under her opened lower lips. "Watch Dora and John."

Dan turned and watched as John's hard cock pushed up into Dora's depths. "He's fucking her..."

Paul too was watching daughter and father united in incestual lust. He didn't move as Alexis lifted and pushed her tight pussy down his hard ram horn. "Alexis...oh shit..it feels so...GOOD!"

"Daddy?" Manni asked not wanting to fuck him unless he said it was OK.

"No, not like this," Dan grinned. "Let's turn over."

Manni quickly fell to the side while Dan moved into the missionary position between her outstretched legs. Their eyes locked as he pushed his rigid shaft slowly into her labia and then into her sex. "OH MY GOD!"

The three couples were already close to cuming so it didn't take long for them to climax.

"I'm fucking close," Paul groaned as he reached around and cupped both of Alexis' buttocks. Their stomachs slapped together as they raced for satisfaction. "OH YES!" Alexis cried when she came. "NOW!"

Dora had already fucked her father but not like this. Doing it in front of the others made it so much hotter. Plus the foreplay had taken her to the edge already. "I'M CUMING DADDY...I'M CUMING!"

"Me too baby," John grunted.

As those two couples finished Dan was taking his time fucking his beautiful daughter. Their hands and lips touched and kissed everywhere that was possible. "Don't stop," Manni begged.

"I won't," Dan grinned. She was his woman and he was her man. He looked over at the other four who were watching. "I won't."

"I need a shower," Alexis said finally cooling down. "Anybody want to join me?"

"I will," John grinned.

Dora watched them leave and moved closer to Paul. As Paul watched Dan fucking Manni Dora's rubbed and pulled on his cock until it started showing some life again. When it was hard he climbed between Dora's opened thighs and started fucking her.

"I love you Manni," Dan whispered.

"Me too," Manni whispered back. The words brought them to the summit. "OH I'M READY!"

"AH...AH...AH...AH...AH!" Dan moaned each time he hit bottom. "OH FUCK!"

Manni felt the hot juices explode inside and came herself. Her mouth opened wide but it didn't make any sounds. He kept fucking her until she climaxed a second time. "AGAIN! OH MY GOD I'M CUMING AGAIN!"

Six of them paired off until midnight when the guys were spent and the girls had to get some rest for the tournament the next day. As luck would have it the heavy rain in the morning cancelled the rest of the tournament. On the long drive home Manni sat with her father in the backseat while Alexis sat next to her dad who was driving.

"Be good back there," Alexis said looking into the rear view mirror. She saw the two kissing and knew their hands were roaming.

"I wish we could do it right now," Manni whispered. Her father's fingers were deep inside of her moist sex. "What are we going to do when we get home? I don't want to stop doing it with you."

"Same here," Dan whispered back. "We have to be very careful." For the next hour they played and kissed until it was Dan's turn to drive. Alexis and Dan moved into the back seat to have their fun.

"I forgot to tell mom that we are getting home early," Dan said to Manni as they pulled into their driveway. They had already dropped off Alexis and Paul. "We'll just have to surprise her and your brother."

They parked in the driveway since Jake's car blocked them getting into the garage. After tossing their bags on the garage floor they quietly moved into the house to surprise Annie and Jake. They knew they were home because both cars were outside but the first floor was dark and quiet. It was around 1PM in the afternoon so they had to be out of bed.

"He's not in his bedroom," Manni whispered to her father as they walked silently towards the master bedroom. The door was cracked open so Dan peeked inside and saw his wife's naked body lying face down. It looked like she was asleep. He was about to push inside when they heard Jake's voice.

"Are you ready for more old lady?"

Dan leaned back and was totally shocked when his naked son crawled up onto the bed and lay prone against Annie's ass.

"I can't take any more honey," Annie purred. "I think you fucked your mother to death."

"Oh my god," Manni whispered after peeking under her father's body at her mother and brother's bodies. "What should we do?"

Dan smiled and pulled Manni back. "Let's go back outside and beep the car horn. They should be presentable when we get back into the house."

Manni didn't know what his plan was but she was excited seeing her naked brother's bod. She only had a quick glimpse but it looked like he took after their dad. They moved into the car and Manni giggled when her father pushed three loud times on the car horn. "That should get their attention."

"What are we going to do?" Manni asked with a sly grin.

"Just follow my lead."

*

"OH SHIT!" Annie yelled when she heard the familiar horn. "They are home. They must have gotten rained out. Quick, get back to your room and get dressed!"

Jake took off down the hall bare-ass naked and into his room. He pulled on his jeans and tee shirt and was pulling up his socks when he heard his father's voice downstairs.

"We're home!!"

Manni smiled as she carried her duffle bag full of dirty clothes to the laundry room. She was happy because if her mother and brother were fucking then there shouldn't be any problems if she slept with her dad.

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers
12